Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,176 members, 7,845,868 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] (7367 Views)

Heartbroken People Reveal The Extreme Ways They Got Back On Cheating Exes (Pics) / What’s Wrong With Me?all My Exes Get Married After Dumping Me / Help My Exes Friend Wants Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by seanwilliam(m): 1:44pm On Nov 13, 2019
iLegendd:

To be like me or better than me, you must go through hell, deprivation, abuse, and pains, while staying focused.

One of my man, Leonardo Da Vinci said, "He who is fixed to a star, never changes his mind."

Also, I developed a pyramid called "The Men's Pyramid of Greatness." I'll make the book available in 2020.

Any man who reads this book and follows it should count himself lucky. This pyramid lets you know the stage you are in life, the books you're supposed to read in that stage, and the actions you're supposed to take while staying focused and disciplined.

On that pyramid, I know the stage I'm at — so should all men — if they want to achieve greatness with ease.
I'm ready

1 Like

Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by adeboi1: 2:28pm On Nov 13, 2019
iLegendd:

To be like me or better than me, you must go through hell, deprivation, abuse, and pains, while staying focused.

One of my man, Leonardo Da Vinci said, "He who is fixed to a star, never changes his mind."

Also, I developed a pyramid called "The Men's Pyramid of Greatness." I'll make the book available in 2020.

Any man who reads this book and follows it should count himself lucky. This pyramid lets you know the stage you are in life, the books you're supposed to read in that stage, and the actions you're supposed to take while staying focused and disciplined.

On that pyramid, I know the stage I'm at — so should all men — if they want to achieve greatness with ease.

I know where you are on this pyramid.

1 Like

Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:32pm On Nov 13, 2019
adeboi1:

I know where you are on this pyramid.
Hmmm. I have left there.
Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by adeboi1: 3:37pm On Nov 13, 2019
iLegendd:

Hmmm. I have left there.

Na lie joor

Wait make i show you where you dey on top that pyramid

1 Like

Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by Jersuiyjoe(m): 4:51pm On Nov 13, 2019
iLegendd:

Wow! I love what you wrote. Thanks.

Did you notice a man above looking for who to be on his side and who to chat with? He feels neglected. Kindly support him small and tell him he is right.

He is looking for validation and a companion. Help him out. He is glued to this thread waiting for anyone to attack me so he will jump out and say, "I said it."

Make him happy.

By the way, I'm not a corper — gone passed that stage. I only told a story that happened.

You are a Hilarious Man.
Unpredictable.
Smart.
Seems To be like you knew what everyone is about to say.
Kudos to You
Welldone
Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by Kayoderebel(m): 6:28pm On Nov 13, 2019
First of all, this thread looks like you're trying to sell your book (same way all your other post reeks of that desperation to make sales) .

Secondly, there are loads of contradictions in that fictional essay you wrote. I might as well start pointing them out undecided

1 Like

Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 6:46pm On Nov 13, 2019
Kayoderebel:
First of all, this thread looks like you're trying to sell your book (same way all your other post reeks of that desperation to make sales) .

Secondly, there are loads of contradictions in that fictional essay you wrote. I might as well start pointing them out undecided

You are 100% correct, dear. It will be a sin to fault a perfect reply like yours. Who am I to dispute the only truth on this thread? I'm a nobody, so I wholeheartedly agree with what you said.

In fact, I'm going to click the like button of your post to show I agree with you. Liking it first will give others the push to also like it. And that means: we all agree you're right.
Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 6:50pm On Nov 13, 2019
adeboi1:

Na lie joor

Wait make i show you where you dey on top that pyramid

Lol. I have reverted to Mr. Nice Guy.

1 Like

Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by blacq2009(m): 7:27pm On Nov 13, 2019
iLegendd:

Finally ignored. Go give your wife money to cook. Old man looking for romance. grin

Maybe, I should continue the fun and entertain my readers. Pretty soon, your fellow depressed old men will come to side you. Just watch.
Just mention Chenzen. No one will beat you.
Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by blacq2009(m): 7:34pm On Nov 13, 2019
chizzypresh:

Hmmm
Stop moaning. Lol
Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 13, 2019
blacq2009:
Just mention Chenzen. No one will beat you.
lol

1 Like

Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by donMIG(m): 10:17pm On Nov 13, 2019
Nice shit!

1 Like

Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:23pm On Nov 13, 2019
There may be Black Friday 50% off sales of Joe Clef's relationship books. We will lose, but this will put smiles on our buyers' faces.

One spirit is saying, "Do it," while another is saying, "Don't do it — it will devalue the value of your book."

I don't know which to choose. What should I go with?

Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by adeboi1: 11:55pm On Nov 13, 2019
iLegendd:
There may be Black Friday 50% off sales of Joe Clef's relationship books. We will lose, but this will put smiles on our buyers' faces.

One spirit is saying, "Do it," while another is saying, "Don't do it — it will devalue the value of your book."

I don't know which to choose. What should I go with?

Pls!!!!! do it especially that memory improvement book.
Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by Doriginal1956(m): 4:17am On Nov 14, 2019
iLegendd:
So, what I want you to learn from the above is: be a real man and you'll never have problems in relationship or marriage.

My first official girlfriend was that foreign girl and she loved me more than I loved myself — even though I was a Christian and she was a Muslim, she was still madly in love — sweet dick that knows its job breaks all religious boundaries. No pastor is going to reveal this secret to you.

Not just sweet dick, but the personality and the behavior of the owner of the dick matters too.

So, the reason all my exes love me from now and forever is because I know how to use my dick and I can't be a pushover.

I lead and control without being controlling, but I can't be controlled. Too stubborn, yet understanding and fun to be with.

Women need "the drama" + "the sweet dick."

Sadly, most primitive men who got no drama and sweet dick to give think women want money and more money. I don't give my girl or exes money — in fact, they are scared to ask me for money.

The keyword here is "need" and "want".

They NEED "the drama" + "the sweet dick."

But they WANT money, they don't need it.

Wise men give a woman what she NEEDS.

Unwise men give a woman what she WANTS.

If you give a woman what she needs, you don't need to give her what she wants — you can give if you want to, but it will be wise to invest it.

Sadly, if you can't give a woman what she NEEDS, then you must give her what she WANTS and guess what it is? It's money and material things.

I have learned a lot from experience and I'm in a position to reveal them to you to enlighten you.

If you're a man and your marriage crashes today, you're the cause, not the woman. When you understand women and know how women work, you'll hardly choose the wrong woman.

Most men end up with the wrong women because they lack the knowledge to interpret women from the first day of meeting her. They ignore red flags and keep going just because she is beautiful, intelligent, has light skin, or has a big ass.

Red flag is red flag, don't ignore it no matter how charming she is, else you'll regret. If you want to...

Typing...
.Really enjoyed your post, does it mean that seeing those red flags means you should back off?. Or is there any way to make the lady still respect you?.

1 Like

Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
Doriginal1956:
.Really enjoyed your post, does it mean that seeing those red flags means you should back off?. Or is there any way to make the lady still respect you?.

If you're a nice guy, back off and read books on how the female gender work. A total nice guy may never get the respect he deserves until he becomes a real man.

If you're already equipped like a good-bad guy, then you may give a second chance to truly confirm if the flag is still red. If yes, no third chance — bail out.

You can't make a woman respect you. All you have to do is to respect yourself, have rules, boundaries, and principles, and she will respect them as long as you, the owner of those rules, respect them.

2 Likes

Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by Doriginal1956(m): 9:40am On Nov 26, 2019
iLegendd:

If you're a nice guy, back off and read books on how the female gender work. A total nice guy may never get the respect he deserves until he becomes a real man.

If you're already equipped like a good-bad guy, then you may give a second chance to truly confirm if the flag is still red. If yes, no third chance — bail out.

You can't make a woman respect you. All you have to do is to respect yourself, have rules, boundaries, and principles, and she will respect them as long as you, the owner of those rules, respect them.

Thanks really appreciate your response. Will try getting the books

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Says She Wants To Talk Sbout Us? Help! / How Will Make A Girl Who Hate U For No Reason To Love U / I Caught A UNILAG Student Masturbating With 7up Bottle & I Did This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.