Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

She Refused To Date Me, But Won't Stop Stalking Me On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Refused To Date Me, But Won't Stop Stalking Me On Nairaland (1577 Views)

She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. / My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me / 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

She Refused To Date Me, But Won't Stop Stalking Me On Nairaland by Makamiyaki(m): 12:54pm On May 23, 2007
I met her on nairaland we hung out a couple of times and I asked her out but got turned down. Now she's in a habit of trailing me and checking out all my posts on nairaland and worse still she has organized a stalking party comprising of all her friends to check me relentlessly. I asked her to stop it , but it appears she's not willing to. abeg Nairalanders help me to beg her and her friends to stop stalking me otherwise I will advice the moderator to seek the services of an online therapist for folks like these
Re: She Refused To Date Me, But Won't Stop Stalking Me On Nairaland by uyai(f): 12:59pm On May 23, 2007
huh?
Re: She Refused To Date Me, But Won't Stop Stalking Me On Nairaland by marlet01(m): 1:05pm On May 23, 2007
*clears throat*
Re: She Refused To Date Me, But Won't Stop Stalking Me On Nairaland by mellow(m): 1:11pm On May 23, 2007
You opened the can of worms when you asked her out,

What were you expecting? If they stalk you then stalk them back.

Attack they say is the best form of defence.
Re: She Refused To Date Me, But Won't Stop Stalking Me On Nairaland by iice(f): 3:34pm On May 23, 2007
Hah! The things people waste their time doing. She turned you down, she should not be stalking you. But then again, maybe she likes you but was just 'forming'.
Re: She Refused To Date Me, But Won't Stop Stalking Me On Nairaland by 190: 10:00am On Apr 18, 2011
really?? whats her name shocked shocked
Re: She Refused To Date Me, But Won't Stop Stalking Me On Nairaland by MMM2(m): 11:23am On Apr 18, 2011
her
name is
190 (f)
Re: She Refused To Date Me, But Won't Stop Stalking Me On Nairaland by 190: 11:42am On Apr 18, 2011
undecided undecided why are everyone bent on pissing me off today angry angry
Re: She Refused To Date Me, But Won't Stop Stalking Me On Nairaland by Goldieluks: 11:52am On Apr 18, 2011
i think she likes you,and she's checking you out to see if your a good lad or not.
Re: She Refused To Date Me, But Won't Stop Stalking Me On Nairaland by SexyDuby(f): 12:14pm On Apr 18, 2011
She probably likes u
@ MMM did u say 190(f) shocked shocked shocked shocked LWKMD!
Re: She Refused To Date Me, But Won't Stop Stalking Me On Nairaland by 190: 12:20pm On Apr 18, 2011
Goldieluks:

i think she likes you,and she's checking you out to see if your a good lad or not.

Goldilock

u mean u probably like me and ure checking me out if im slightly rich or not shocked shocked

SexyDuby:

She probably likes u
@ MMM did u say 190(f) shocked shocked shocked shocked LWKMD!

Back off before i forget bottle on your head! angry angry
Re: She Refused To Date Me, But Won't Stop Stalking Me On Nairaland by SexyDuby(f): 12:26pm On Apr 18, 2011
u never see head wey dey break d bottle eeeh donkey tongue tongue
Re: She Refused To Date Me, But Won't Stop Stalking Me On Nairaland by Goldieluks: 12:32pm On Apr 18, 2011
190:

Goldilock

u mean u probably like me and ure checking me out if im slightly rich or not shocked shocked

Back off before i forget bottle on your head! angry angry

Nope,i'm not,
thank you.
Re: She Refused To Date Me, But Won't Stop Stalking Me On Nairaland by 190: 1:03pm On Apr 18, 2011
angry angry
Re: She Refused To Date Me, But Won't Stop Stalking Me On Nairaland by r231(m): 3:16pm On Apr 18, 2011
tell us the name or hint grin
Re: She Refused To Date Me, But Won't Stop Stalking Me On Nairaland by 190: 3:31pm On Apr 18, 2011
^ back off mister!! angry
Re: She Refused To Date Me, But Won't Stop Stalking Me On Nairaland by r231(m): 3:46pm On Apr 18, 2011
^^^^abi na u gan sef grin
Re: She Refused To Date Me, But Won't Stop Stalking Me On Nairaland by BABE3: 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2011
@OP, How are we supposed to beg her, when we don't know who she is? Tell us her username. Is she Hotie Tima or Kandikane? cheesy (lol)

Anyways, I think she was "fronting" at first. She likes you. YAY! Be happy, and stop whining about her stalking you. smiley
Re: She Refused To Date Me, But Won't Stop Stalking Me On Nairaland by 190: 4:35pm On Apr 18, 2011
r231:

^^^^abi na u gan sef grin

angry angry
Re: She Refused To Date Me, But Won't Stop Stalking Me On Nairaland by LordReed(m): 5:46pm On Apr 18, 2011
190 >>>>>>>>>> Yeye-tic fowl
Re: She Refused To Date Me, But Won't Stop Stalking Me On Nairaland by MzGreat(f): 5:57pm On Apr 18, 2011
the babe is sexyduby. u guys i just confirmed it
Re: She Refused To Date Me, But Won't Stop Stalking Me On Nairaland by SexyDuby(f): 9:33am On Apr 19, 2011
Dis MZGreat na Nairaland No1 OKPONU, ONUKU, NAMA SHOBIRI tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: She Refused To Date Me, But Won't Stop Stalking Me On Nairaland by 190: 9:43am On Apr 19, 2011
grin grin grin grin

Lord_reed>>> AFRICAN OWL
Re: She Refused To Date Me, But Won't Stop Stalking Me On Nairaland by Phate07(m): 9:51am On Apr 19, 2011

Okay peeps, this thread is 4yrs old. And the poster is prolly dead.

(1)

What Makes A Man? / I Need Your Advise / Can’t Quit Your Ex? How To Say Goodbye For Good And Make The Ex-happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.