Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,476 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know (63496 Views)

The Model That Dated Jim Iyke May Join BBN Season 6 - See 20 Attractive Photos O / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / Pre-wedding Photos Of Nairalanders That Dated For 10years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by Pafoma: 9:28am On Nov 14, 2019
cococandy:
Your crowd must be very interesting for her to have dated a good number do you.

I’d advise you to leave her alone so that someone who won’t feel like there’s something odd about the relationship can be with her.

You might love her. But not enough for those things not to matter to you. It doesn’t make you or her a bad person but people are different. Make sure you don’t knowingly go into a situation that you won’t be happy about in the near future.

Sigh! @Love is not enough �. Good, Decent, fine and Godly ladies are almost extinct these days the commas are always too much not to talk of finding someone you sync with. I am conscious about growth with a person hence the reason i am still in the relationship plus i love her. Difficult for me to let go!

Thanks for your contribution all the same, well taken.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by Vivyy(f): 9:42am On Nov 14, 2019
Pafoma:

And what will you do if you were me and you marry her, fast forward to the future... she gets into a secret relationship, rekindles an old flame especially from any of the guys or just throws all caution to the wind and becomes something else! Dont forget by then, you both will be married with children then...

Kindly share, what you will possibly do apart from divorce..

Someone whose ex(es) you don't know can also rekindle old flames or become something else too, so it's not about that.

I see that the only problem here is how to deal with seeing your friends. How about relocating and settling elsewhere while making sure she cuts all ties with them.

Having those guys out of your face can help you deal with the issue. I'd not advise you leave someone you love only because of her past with your friends. The next lady might bring worse baggage.

Las las, follow your heart sir!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by SocialJustice: 10:21am On Nov 14, 2019
Pafoma:
Guys! I need serious, real and honest contributions.. Thanks to all that will contribute.

I have a lady whom i am dating. I truly love and care about her but she has been with people that are in my circle and this disturbs me. She didnt used to be a straightforward and totally faithful person but i see that she is making efforts towards being completely honest and straightforward but still i dont have rest in my spirit about taking the decision to marry her.

I have observed she is soft with guys and is not firm, although i am aware it takes time for someone used to a particular pattern or lifestyle to adjus. I need help because breaking up with this lady will mean that i have to look for someone else to start the entire circle with again and who knows what if the new one also comes with even worse baggages.

My questions are these

1. What do you advice i do?
2. Who has been in similar situation where you fell in love with a lady your friends and circle have been with then married her? What was the experience like including things to look out for..
3. How can be sure i wont regret the decision to go forward?

Please feel free to ask me any question and i’ll answer if they are not sarcastic or jokes..

Thank you.
You want to marry a girl your friends have tasted? Guy get sense and move on. If you must marry an okpo, marry the one your guys do not know. Do you know how easy it is for a guy to lash a girl he has lashed before? Better move on before you invite calamity into your life. Let her go and change for a neutral guy not the one his friends have lashed her.

5 Likes

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by baby124: 10:22am On Nov 14, 2019
crackhaus:

Wetin you dey talk about beer parlor and beer biko?
Did I mention anything about beer parlor or having sex gists, you just type anything that enters your head because you want to make a point.
I don't even step into beer parlors, drink beer, or have friends with whom to be discussing sexual encounters.

Regarding your last paragraph - Don't kid yourself, if your hubby changed his circle after marrying you, then he and those guys were never quite that close to start with, probably just surface friendships.
Hot cake ko, Hot manna from heaven ni grin
Is your major concern not gossip So, if you don’t entertain such gossip then why is it your bone of contention? Seems like you are the one trying to make points on issues that you don’t have experience with. Yes, in life you have to choose what’s more important. A life partner or your friends whom you know are only interested in messing about. Even on girls that are very good. So, because of a useless friend ti aiye e ti baje, you will lose out on life with a potentially good fit for you?

You need more experience in life. I think when a friend mocks your girlfriend, you will dump her shey? Or you think your girlfriend is perfect Since you are so concerned about validation from friends, I hope one of them figured it out and uses it to snatch your girlfriend for marriage. You go cry huh!!!

By the way, that my toaster is now so humble ehn. That experience shake am. grin
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by baby124: 10:27am On Nov 14, 2019
crackhaus:

Relax, my wife is already with me grin
Indeed. She could be wifey to 5 other guys and may have even gbenshed your uncle. Fear women, we are like cats. You never see a cat gbenshing but cats get pregnant. It’s only a woman that is honest with you that you can boast of.

5 Likes

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by cococandy(f): 10:36am On Nov 14, 2019
Well....
Pafoma:

Sigh! @Love is not enough �. Good, Decent, fine and Godly ladies are almost extinct these days the commas are always too much not to talk of finding someone you sync with. I am conscious about growth with a person hence the reason i am still in the relationship plus i love her. Difficult for me to let go!

Thanks for your contribution all the same, well taken.
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by seanwilliam(m): 11:24am On Nov 14, 2019
Pafoma:

What if i have detached from these circles even before i met her, we had met and started dating when i found out about them.

I mean, what will their respect do for me because we dont belong to the same circle any longer. If she can prove that i will not regret my decision then maybe i might be willing to risk it
stop seeking validation here .. u made up ur mind already,

3 Likes

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by Enemyofpeace: 11:25am On Nov 14, 2019
Chei! Na remnant my brother wan buy keep put for house, her pussssssssy go don big pass borehole, with many abortions grin grin

dominique come and see something o

6 Likes

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by Equity15(m): 11:27am On Nov 14, 2019
run my nigga..that was how my EX was so soft with people, na so she take misbehave later on.

4 Likes

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by kobosmart(m): 11:27am On Nov 14, 2019
Pafoma:
Guys! I need serious, real and honest contributions.. Thanks to all that will contribute.

I have a lady whom i am dating. I truly love and care about her but she has been with people that are in my circle and this disturbs me. She didnt used to be a straightforward and totally faithful person but i see that she is making efforts towards being completely honest and straightforward but still i dont have rest in my spirit about taking the decision to marry her.

I have observed she is soft with guys and is not firm, although i am aware it takes time for someone used to a particular pattern or lifestyle to adjus. I need help because breaking up with this lady will mean that i have to look for someone else to start the entire circle with again and who knows what if the new one also comes with even worse baggages.

My questions are these

2. Who has been in similar situation where you fell in love with a lady your friends and circle have been with then married her? What was the experience like including things to look out for..

Please feel free to ask me any question and i’ll answer if they are not sarcastic or jokes..

Thank you.
Gimme her my number let me harden her 08032773199
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 14, 2019
Pafoma:

My questions are these

Thank you.

Learn BDSM, read Fifty Shades of Grey and dominate her. That's if you have money.
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by omohlexy: 11:27am On Nov 14, 2019
Marry her bro. You truly deserve it.
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by Enemyofpeace: 11:27am On Nov 14, 2019
izzou:
grin

What do you mean by friends and circle being with her?

Like they've had sex with her?
it means she has been passed around like Champions league football grin

5 Likes

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by BrainSanitizer: 11:29am On Nov 14, 2019
You mean like a PLC?

2 Likes

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by NICOGRAVITY: 11:29am On Nov 14, 2019
Sir, I will ask you few questions here.
1 Do you love her?
2 Does she love you equally?
3 Have you spoken about marriage to her?
4 Do you see any sign of a changed person in her?
5 Is she a woman you will be proud of, die for, stand for and defend?
If yes, make her your queen.
Cut relationship with your circle of friends.
Support your wife to be and help her to make firm decisions.
Encourage her and walk things with her.
Change environment and live in peace.
All have sinned and come short of the glory of God.

2 Likes

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by Oyikoha(m): 11:29am On Nov 14, 2019
Bro move on that's not feeling is Pity.....
Don't get into what you will regret in future
MARRIAGE IS FOR A LIFETIME
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 14, 2019
Very silly statement: I am afraid of breaking up with her because I have invested so much time and I dont know if the next one will be worse than her.

That's how people end up in unhappy marriages. Receive sense angry

1 Like

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by Moneyboyz: 11:30am On Nov 14, 2019
Bringing your matter here will not yeild a a possitive results, It will only end up breaking you more.
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by firo08(m): 11:30am On Nov 14, 2019
I tell you this, it is better to have a broken relationship than to marry and regret. If there is no rest in your spirit then let go off her but if you can overlook her past move on with her the Ball is in court.
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by Xisnin(m): 11:30am On Nov 14, 2019
Pafoma:

My questions are these

Thank you.

You knew this from the beginning right?
You pretended as if everything is fine until now.

Your decision has nothing to do with love, you wanted something from her
and have gotten it.

The way forward is to break up with her immediately.
If you wait longer you will end up with a vengeful ex primed to destroy you
and you would deserve whatever hatred comes your way.
It is evil to continue a relationship you are not comfortable with.

If you decide to marry her, you will spend your entire life living with suspicion
and it will be nearly impossible to be happy.

Never marry someone who you are not comfortable with their lifestyle.

2 Likes

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by ecclize: 11:31am On Nov 14, 2019
izzou:
grin

What do you mean by friends and circle being with her?

Like they've had sex with her?
me like this i hate girls that are too soft for guys... i hadly get jealous but once is too constant i can't even keep up with such...

beacuse my guys are not angels so why should u be soft for them?...
so they can knack u abi?

1 Like

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by meobizy(f): 11:31am On Nov 14, 2019
Congratulations. You want to wife a hoe. Suicide is not only the act of physically tying a rope to one’s neck and standing on an elevated surface.
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by kutitosin(m): 11:31am On Nov 14, 2019
Marriage is a little difficult. Don't make it harder on yourself if you can't move past that thought.

2 Likes

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by comment247: 11:32am On Nov 14, 2019
izzou:

Maybe you should let her go.

But if you love her, you'll bear the cross(Dont know how to put it)

Nobody loves being judged by the past. I'm sure you would love a second chance

But it's your call bro.
the only responsible comment here how I wish you can you can only follow his advice
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by Originalsly: 11:33am On Nov 14, 2019
You love her unconditionally.... marry her. Dump her and the next one may be worse. At least this one is telling you who she been sleeping with.... the next one may not. You have an honest fiancee... isn't that wonderful?...a one in a million?... how many gfs tell their guy who else they been sleeping with? You know she is soft to guys now... but in time... give her a few years after marriage... she would be ok. Don't worry too much.... after all... it's only your circle of friends.... and after marriage.... I strongly believe your family circle would be the last circle she would give easy access. Nobody is perfect.... you have your weakness... she has hers.... go ahead and marry.
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by great664(m): 11:33am On Nov 14, 2019
Pafoma:

My questions are these

Thank you.

My exact situation right now, though not my circle of friends but I have known some of them and it's disturbing... She cheated on me with one time with one too and since then I believe she has changed as the family was involved...

I am confused cuz I can't start afresh again as I am ready now and secondly, going down with her is very confusing for me right now. Won't I regret it? That question keeps popping out all time.

1 Like

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 14, 2019
You will have to make a choice between her and your friends. You cannot have both.

Too much water under the bridge.
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by CoolAmbience(m): 11:34am On Nov 14, 2019
Pafoma:

What if i have detached from these circles even before i met her, we had met and started dating when i found out about them.

I mean, what will their respect do for me because we dont belong to the same circle any longer. If she can prove that i will not regret my decision then maybe i might be willing to risk it

Have you heard of the word 'decisive'?

It simply calls for objective decision, devoid of emotions.

My advice is simple. If the information you gave of her sleeping with 'many' people you know in the past is correct, my brother I just hope you don't end up shooting yourself in the leg. Na she be the only woman for the world? U fit live with the knowledge say many people wey you know don 'knack' your wife?

Advice yourself.

1 Like

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 14, 2019
When you noticed one red flag, you might overlook. Two red flags, you try to adjust and change her. Three red flags, well you could still accommodate. 4,5,6 red flags, then you might want to begin to analyse your pros and cons.

There is a particular red flag that you cannot overlook. When a lady is being caressed by different men, or has been f u c k e d by friends, families and associates that you know or doing all curvy and flossy with men, within your circles, Guy, you are marrying a left over of others. A vomit of others, worse still of people within your circles. The only thing you will see at the end of the day is shame, pain and regrets.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by Pafoma: 11:35am On Nov 14, 2019
Equity15:
run my nigga..that was how my EX was so soft with people, na so she take misbehave later on.

Hmm! Mind sheding more light please

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day / I Want To Be Remembered For Having World’s Biggest Hips - American Woman / These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.