Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,110 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Guys, Have You Ever Had Sex With Two Friends? Share Your Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Have You Ever Had Sex With Two Friends? Share Your Experience (8645 Views)

Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience / Two Friends Bust Married Nigerian Man Playing Them In U.k / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Have You Ever Had Sex With Two Friends? Share Your Experience by ashewoboy(m): 8:03am On Nov 14, 2019
a situation where you shag a lady and her friend not at the same time though but you shagged the both of them. unknown to them also. share your experience. how did you do it? what tactic did you use? did they later find out? share your experience.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Had Sex With Two Friends? Share Your Experience by Elvinho2244(m): 8:03am On Nov 14, 2019
Waiting to read comments grin
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Had Sex With Two Friends? Share Your Experience by Offpoint: 8:05am On Nov 14, 2019
ashewoboy:
let us go there.
Go where? and do what? I'm not going anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Had Sex With Two Friends? Share Your Experience by ashewoboy(m): 8:07am On Nov 14, 2019
Offpoint:

Go where? and do what? I'm not going anywhere.

you are sure gonna have experience. you usually have problems with ladies in all your postcheesy. share your experience.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Had Sex With Two Friends? Share Your Experience by Offpoint: 8:09am On Nov 14, 2019
ashewoboy:

you are sure gonna have experience. you usually have problems with ladies in all your postcheesy. share your experience.
I'm too wise to have experiencetongue

One is enough for me, I no dey do pass myself.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Had Sex With Two Friends? Share Your Experience by ashewoboy(m): 8:29am On Nov 14, 2019
where are the moderators?
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Had Sex With Two Friends? Share Your Experience by seankafor(m): 8:33am On Nov 14, 2019
E be like na here I go camp for the day cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Had Sex With Two Friends? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 14, 2019
Haven’t and don’t even plan to. When girls full everywhere Na two friends you wan deh play with? Getting one of the girls is enough.

7 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Had Sex With Two Friends? Share Your Experience by ashewoboy(m): 10:18am On Nov 14, 2019
moderators.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Had Sex With Two Friends? Share Your Experience by TheWordist(m): 10:18am On Nov 14, 2019
Yeah!
Ada and Emma
Ada was my neighbor when man was really fresh
She was digging my style,she noticed I didn't have a girlfriend at the time so she told me that she would love us to be fuckmates. That's how we started having sex, I will sneak into her apartment late at night and pound the pussy really hard till morning then right before the cock crows am out. She loved the way i banged her so much that she told Emma about it cos Emma was her bestie/Lesbian partner.
Then the faithful and memorable day came when Emma came for a visit, I had no idea that Emma whose boyfriend was in the Navy had such huge appetite for sex, but that day things were about to go south!
Ada invited me over to her apartment to my surprise Emma was there sitting on that round ass looking petitely pretty. I ain't gonna lie I already had the thought in my head before it played out, but you know what they say " Repitition makes the Pussy Magician" Luckily for me I had a bottle of cognac at home as a tool to set the mood straight to action and with the Arizona Emma bought on her way there. That's how we started sipping and puffing while staring at each other's eyes lustfully, suddenly Ada gave me a kiss and she started stroking my dick while she unhook her bra then she gave me a BJ for 15 minutes straight while Emma was watching with so much excitement then she laid over doggystyle while plugged it in her pounding her at 3 thrusts per second, she was going insane with pleasure while Emma was playing with her clits uttering the phrase " I want to join oh" that's how she laid on her back while Ada sucked her pussy so good she came and she told me to take her from behind too while she sucked Ada. Well it was pleasurably amazing for the 2 hours it lasted but man was f'ing exhausted
The next day Ada asked if I enjoyed myself,and I said yes, then to my surprise she told me that just as she has given me her friend to sleep with that's how I will give her my own friend to sleep with too, that's the only way things can work out between us.
It didn't end well though.. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Had Sex With Two Friends? Share Your Experience by IamPlato(m): 10:27am On Nov 14, 2019
What You Are Talking About Is Very Common, I Thought You Meant party earlier
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Had Sex With Two Friends? Share Your Experience by Shegzy8(m): 11:23am On Nov 14, 2019
I kpansh two sisters....they later got to know

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Had Sex With Two Friends? Share Your Experience by rex444(m): 12:04pm On Nov 14, 2019
TheWordist:
Yeah!
Ada and Emma
She was digging my style,she noticed I didn't have a girlfriend at the time so she told me that she would love us to be fuckmates. That's how we started having sex, I will sneak into her apartment late at night and pound the pussy really hard till morning then right before the cock crows am out. She loved the way i banged her so much that she told Emma about it cos Emma was her bestie/Lesbian partner.
Then the faithful and memorable day came when Emma came for a visit, I had no idea that Emma whose boyfriend was in the Navy had such huge appetite for sex, but that day things were about to go south!
Ada invited me over to her apartment to my surprise Emma was there sitting on that round ass looking petitely pretty. I ain't gonna lie I already had the thought in my head before it played out, but you know what they say " Repitition makes the Pussy Magician" Luckily for me I had a bottle of cognac at home as a tool to set the mood straight to action and with the Arizona Emma bought on her way there. That's how we started sipping and puffing while staring at each other's eyes lustfully, suddenly Ada gave me a kiss and she started stroking my dick while she unhook her bra then she gave me a BJ for 15 minutes straight while Emma was watching with so much excitement then she laid over doggystyle while plugged it in her pounding her at 3 thrusts per second, she was going insane with pleasure while Emma was playing with her clits uttering the phrase " I want to join oh" that's how she laid on her back while Ada sucked her pussy so good she came and she told me to take her from behind too while she sucked Ada. Well it was pleasurably amazing for the 2 hours it lasted but man was f'ing exhausted
The next day Ada asked if I enjoyed myself,and I said yes, then to my surprise she told me that just as she has given me her friend to sleep with that's how I will give her my own friend to sleep with too, that's the only way things can work out between us.
wonderful !!!!!! very straight to the point babe . ..good one

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Had Sex With Two Friends? Share Your Experience by seankafor(m): 12:08pm On Nov 14, 2019
TheWordist:
Yeah!
Ada and Emma
u sure say I never watch this movie for videos? undecided
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Had Sex With Two Friends? Share Your Experience by davillian(m): 12:36pm On Nov 14, 2019
While I was dating my ex
One of her friend picked interest on me and was giving me the green light but I did not do anything with her just maintained contact..
Broke up with my gf, travelled to abj told her friend I'm in abj she came from Kd
We smashed for 1week...
I still maintain contact with my ex and her...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Had Sex With Two Friends? Share Your Experience by SaintHilary(m): 12:44pm On Nov 14, 2019
Dis thread go pop up for FP by 9pm as usual..Get your cheap seats now!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Had Sex With Two Friends? Share Your Experience by SaintHilary(m): 12:47pm On Nov 14, 2019
TheWordist:
Yeah!
Ada and Emma

grin grin
StepMom bang Daughter ft (Adda nd Emma) Part1

For more lies, text LALASTICLALA to 1800

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Had Sex With Two Friends? Share Your Experience by Nadoson1(m): 1:28pm On Nov 14, 2019
good
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Had Sex With Two Friends? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 14, 2019
Banging friends is a very common occurrence.
There is nothing special about it.

I banged a girl and also banged her two twin sisters and her cousin making four blood related girls all in six months (August 2017- February 2018).

Their family house is a happy hunting ground for me.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Had Sex With Two Friends? Share Your Experience by MendeZ(m): 1:59pm On Nov 14, 2019
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Had Sex With Two Friends? Share Your Experience by ashewoboy(m): 2:06pm On Nov 14, 2019
jugger:
Banging friends is a very common occurrence.
There is nothing special about it.

I banged a girl and also banged her two twin sisters and her cousin making four blood related girls all in six months (August 2017- February 2018).

Their family house is a happy hunting ground for me.

you are a bad guycheesy.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Had Sex With Two Friends? Share Your Experience by ashewoboy(m): 2:09pm On Nov 14, 2019
davillian:
While I was dating my ex
One of her friend picked interest on me and was giving me the green light but I did not do anything with her just maintained contact..
Broke up with my gf, travelled to abj told her friend I'm in abj she came from Kd
We smashed for 1week...
I still maintain contact with my ex and her...

she was waiting to taste your phalluscheesy. wow! a whole week of shagging that pvssy? you must have damaged that puna.nicheesy.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Had Sex With Two Friends? Share Your Experience by ashewoboy(m): 2:10pm On Nov 14, 2019
Shegzy8:
I kpansh two sisters....they later got to know

details. explain better.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Had Sex With Two Friends? Share Your Experience by ashewoboy(m): 2:11pm On Nov 14, 2019
IamPlato:
What You Are Talking About Is Very Common, I Thought You Meant party earlier

share your own experiencecheesy. even if it is a gig.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Had Sex With Two Friends? Share Your Experience by TheWordist(m): 2:37pm On Nov 14, 2019
Lie about sex? Common man!
SaintHilary:

grin grin
StepMom bang Daughter ft (Adda nd Emma) Part1

For more lies, text LALASTICLALA to 1800
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Had Sex With Two Friends? Share Your Experience by TheWordist(m): 2:38pm On Nov 14, 2019
True story, was still in the Uni when it happened in 2012
seankafor:
u sure say I never watch this movie for videos? undecided
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Had Sex With Two Friends? Share Your Experience by IamPlato(m): 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
ashewoboy:

share your own experiencecheesy. even if it is a gig.
I Dont Know What You Are Talking About o
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Had Sex With Two Friends? Share Your Experience by Quality20(m): 5:21pm On Nov 14, 2019
well I have read about an Igbo man who shag a woman and her two daughters regularly and impregnated mother n daughter
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Had Sex With Two Friends? Share Your Experience by kellz0(m): 5:33pm On Nov 14, 2019
Two roommates.. same month,
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Had Sex With Two Friends? Share Your Experience by Ayoleeboy007: 5:46pm On Nov 14, 2019

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Had Sex With Two Friends? Share Your Experience by KINGreignn: 6:11pm On Nov 14, 2019
Let the lies begin!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Had Sex With Two Friends? Share Your Experience by alphaNomega: 7:36pm On Nov 14, 2019
They have already started

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Show Off How Strong Their Necks Is In Nud£ Pictures. PHOTOS / When You're Not In The Mood For Sex,sleep Like This / I Miss Sex, My Boss Wants To Help My Sick Husband (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.