Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,157 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Never Date A Colleague...learnt The Hard Way - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Date A Colleague...learnt The Hard Way (6451 Views)

Masturbation: I Learnt To Stop The Hard Way. / American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way / I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Date A Colleague...learnt The Hard Way by nairaonfire: 1:19pm On Nov 15, 2019
Well got into a new gig about a year back, some months later my company acquired another company, (a competitor).
Been getting a whole lot of pressure from family to settle down. So unfortunately for me I saw one damsel from the newly acquired company, with all the right physique and calm attributes i wanted. Not knowing i was heading for my own demise.
Anyway we kicked off and started dating to the envy of other male colleagues who tried their luck to woo her but to no avail.
Relationship went on smooth for about 6months, till the big bang happened. The Country head just arrived town and has been eyeing this lady of mine. Noticed the lady was always calling the country head her close friend an some unusual weird calls was exchanged at odd hours, I felt unease about it but just shoved it off...with the thought "what will my damsel be doing with a married man".
So we had an office party and this country head codedly warned me to stay off(not in plain terms though) but i got the message. I felt i found a love to die for. Only for the lady to give me the much dreaded line some days after "we need to talk". Well madam said she needed break and she wasn't much into the relationship. I felt quite devastated. Well i got to find out a week later that the lady and country head are now couple goals in the office (atleast thats what they are called).
Well some pals in the office told me i dodged a bullet cos thats her modus operandi. She always goes for her bosses to secure her job, she did same with her previous boss, and i should count my gains and move on, which I am moving on though. Well the lady is 35 but still acts the age of 20. Cos at her age she still derives pleasure from clubbing and partying.
I actually did love her so much, i intended proposing before the year runs out. Well spoke to her of recent and shes maintaining we should still be friends but sincerely I ain't cut out for it as I'm desperately looking towards a job switch, cos the boss has suddenly seen me as his arch-enemy.

6 Likes

Re: Never Date A Colleague...learnt The Hard Way by Ellegacy(m): 1:26pm On Nov 15, 2019
Life move on.. You will too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Date A Colleague...learnt The Hard Way by Designerdollars: 1:30pm On Nov 15, 2019
Women are naturally hypergamous.
I'm sorry but you never stood a chance with your boss grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Date A Colleague...learnt The Hard Way by blinkz4real: 1:46pm On Nov 15, 2019
Just move on bro! Its her loss. God just showed u who she was b4 u propose 2 her. I don't think u want 2 keep such as a wife. Wen life hands u a lemon u learn 2 turn it into a lemonade.........don't ever try office romance again, most doesn't end well.

11 Likes

Re: Never Date A Colleague...learnt The Hard Way by StrikeBack(m): 1:52pm On Nov 15, 2019
Modus operandi. Except you wife her. She is not really yours.

Olusegun Obasanjo 1567

4 Likes

Re: Never Date A Colleague...learnt The Hard Way by LyfeJennings(m): 2:54pm On Nov 15, 2019
Ode ni e o
Olohun, U be mumu but e dey happen
U should get that dirt off your shoulder
Lemme give U an advice
Buy new clothes
Look more stunning
Go to your boss and make friends with him
U see that babe
GIVE AM D. I. S. T. A. N. C. E
Nothing pains a lady like silence and distance...
Stop whining and acting out here

26 Likes

Re: Never Date A Colleague...learnt The Hard Way by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 15, 2019
this just reminded me of amanda rosenberg who was a staff at google, she was dating a top google executive, as google founder sergie brin showed interest in her, she dumped that guy and went after sergie brin, the relationship led Sergei brin wife to divorce him, google employees were angry that he was dating her, the relationship didn't work out , she had to leave google, and sergie brin continue his life, she lost sergie brin and also working for google, now she is single while sergie brin is married to another woman.

i swear to the gods, i hate dating my work mates, it is lot of stress, in my opinion, i just think dating in the workplace is dangerous, unprofessional and conflict of interest.

this is what will happen at the end of the day, one of them will eventually have to leave the company, when the dating leads to marriage

33 Likes

Re: Never Date A Colleague...learnt The Hard Way by leonard002(m): 3:50pm On Nov 15, 2019
You're even lucky bro. Your ass would have been fired

4 Likes

Re: Never Date A Colleague...learnt The Hard Way by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 15, 2019
Guys hustle ooooo, make girl no tell you say she want break only to catch am dey chop chicken with another man the next day cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Never Date A Colleague...learnt The Hard Way by chigoizie7(m): 4:01pm On Nov 15, 2019
Some people can be mumu ooh.

You clearly saw something that can’t work, yet you de shoock your head there.

You even said she behaves like a 20 year old girl,

Tomorrow now, you will open another thread and be asking for help.

3 Likes

Re: Never Date A Colleague...learnt The Hard Way by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 15, 2019
You DO NOT SHIT WHERE YOU EAT.

Workplace/compound affairs "choke" last last.

4 Likes

Re: Never Date A Colleague...learnt The Hard Way by KingWarri: 5:37pm On Nov 15, 2019
Currently in one.... But I will save this thread

3 Likes

Re: Never Date A Colleague...learnt The Hard Way by zed7: 5:52pm On Nov 15, 2019
It never ends well. I once dabbled into one but thankfully she was a temporary staff and finally left after a year. It was a miserable year for me. It always starts as fun and adventurous, stealing kisses and if you're daring enough, doing quickies.
However, it quickly gets tiring, drama creeps in and you regret the relationship. Going to work every day becomes a chore. Terrible moment in my life then. Avoid dating anyone you will see every day except marriage of course.

14 Likes

Re: Never Date A Colleague...learnt The Hard Way by Nicklaus619(m): 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2019
Just as one person earlier mentioned, if u wanna succeed in life, distance your self from her, stop picking her calls and stop calling her, shut her off completely, keep her at arm length and don't even respond to her greetings, life isn't fair we all know, so get your sorry ass and go get your self a younger and cuter girlfriend and make her frequent your office, ya ex go explode with jealousy grin, make sure u make your boss trust you that u ain't got nothing to do with your ex. And watch out how things turn around for you drastically,, women can take silent treatment it kills them like fvck.
And don't date anyone else in your office,
Good luck champ

4 Likes

Re: Never Date A Colleague...learnt The Hard Way by SendAbroad: 6:08pm On Nov 15, 2019
nairaonfire:
Well got into a new gig about a year back, some what will are now couple goals in the office (atleast thats what they are

I'm quite sure the evening Newspaper crew will say you want to lose your job over evening Newspaper....continue!

3 Likes

Re: Never Date A Colleague...learnt The Hard Way by KingSatan: 9:09pm On Nov 15, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Guys hustle ooooo, make girl no tell you say she want break only to catch am dey chop chicken with another man the next day cheesy cheesy

Did this simpleton read the OP's Message at all?

Attention Seeking Bole.

angry

8 Likes

Re: Never Date A Colleague...learnt The Hard Way by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 15, 2019
KingSatan:

Did this simpleton read the OP's Message at all?

Attention Seeking Bole.

angry
If you ain't frustrated, you'll know that line is the new joke in town. Guy go roast for he'll and allow us see road.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Date A Colleague...learnt The Hard Way by tunjilee003: 9:15pm On Nov 15, 2019
Move on... More ladies are coming for you as long as the cash is there

2 Likes

Re: Never Date A Colleague...learnt The Hard Way by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 15, 2019
lol why u come dey mention the babe age? cheesy.dat she is 35 is not enough reason to stop her flexing nau cheesy.i have seen ladies in their late 40s,early 50s who are single and still jumping from one club to another and from one man or men to another.since it seems u are a young man who wants to get into a serious relationship then get involved with a serious minded lady.stop wasting ur time with a lady who clubs heavily and maybe drinks and smoke.leave that to the playas.

2 Likes

Re: Never Date A Colleague...learnt The Hard Way by MedicH: 9:20pm On Nov 15, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
If you ain't frustrated, you'll know that line is the new joke in town. Guy go roast for he'll and allow us see road.

in which town biko

2 Likes

Re: Never Date A Colleague...learnt The Hard Way by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 15, 2019
nairaonfire:
Well got into a new gig about a year back, some months later my company acquired another company, (a competitor).

Well some pals in the office told me i dodged a bullet cos thats her modus operandi. She always goes for her bosses to secure her job, she did same with her previous boss, and i should count my gains and move on, which I am moving on though. Well the lady is 35 but still acts the age of 20. Cos at her age she still derives pleasure from clubbing and partying.
I actually did love her so much, i intended proposing before the year runs out. Well spoke to her of recent and shes maintaining we should still be friends but sincerely I ain't cut out for it as I'm desperately looking towards a job switch, cos the boss has suddenly seen me as his arch-enemy.

and stop dating your fellow work colleague cos it does not do any man any good.just imagine your babe in the same work place u see ur boss pressing her yansh in ur presence wetin u wan do? grin talk and u get fired grin.so u see the disadvantage grin.get a neutral girl outside.

1 Like

Re: Never Date A Colleague...learnt The Hard Way by Erums(m): 9:23pm On Nov 15, 2019
KingWarri:
Currently in one.... But I will save this thread

Careful bro.. Jyst got out of one

1 Like

Re: Never Date A Colleague...learnt The Hard Way by Erums(m): 9:25pm On Nov 15, 2019
zed7:
It never ends well. I once dabbled into one but thankfully she was a temporary staff and finally left after a year. It was a miserable year for me. It always starts as fun and adventurous, stealing kisses and if you're daring enough, doing quickies.
However, it quickly gets tiring, drama creeps in and you regret the relationship. Going to work every day becomes a chore. Terrible moment in my life then. Avoid dating anyone you will see every day except marriage of course.

Bro.. U just said the fact... Same experiences bro.... I can relate big time... We broke up as drama. Was so much.. I can't even talk to another lady or another lady visiting my office... Choking bro

3 Likes

Re: Never Date A Colleague...learnt The Hard Way by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 15, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
husstling and making money wont stop him losing the girl to a richer man.abi u never see governor wey go snatch local govt chairman wife cheesy dem both get money but one get money pass d other.

4 Likes

Re: Never Date A Colleague...learnt The Hard Way by MrCork: 9:28pm On Nov 15, 2019
nairaonfire:
Been getting a whole lot of pressure from family to settle down. So unfortunately for me I saw one damsel from the newly acquired company, with all the right physique and calm attributes i wanted. Not knowing i was heading for my own demise.
Anyway we kicked off and started dating to the envy of other male colleagues who tried their luck to woo her but to no avail.
Relationship went on smooth for about 6months, till the big bang happened. The Country head just arrived town and has been eyeing this lady of mine. Noticed the lady was always calling the country head her close friend an some unusual weird calls was exchanged at odd hours, I felt unease about it but just shoved it off...with the thought "what will my damsel be doing with a married man".
So we had an office party and this country head codedly warned me to stay off(not in plain terms though) but i got the message. I felt i found a love to die for. Only for the lady to give me the much dreaded line some days after "we need to talk". Well madam said she needed break and she wasn't much into the relationship. I felt quite devastated. Well i got to find out a week later that the lady and country head are now couple goals in the office (atleast thats what they are called).

angry

1 Like

Re: Never Date A Colleague...learnt The Hard Way by MrCork: 9:30pm On Nov 15, 2019
nairaonfire:

..ok..so u advisin men not to date women Becoz u switch job??.... brother..are u ok??(No oofeense) angry

1 Like

Re: Never Date A Colleague...learnt The Hard Way by CaptainMitch: 9:46pm On Nov 15, 2019
Na so one useless Oga go corner my girl, thank God say I be ladies man so I no care, I go just dump your ass and move on.

3 Likes

Re: Never Date A Colleague...learnt The Hard Way by seangy4konji: 9:58pm On Nov 15, 2019
U wan marry ashawo...

Where is your orientation...

Your ot not complete. Such girl go still spread leg for 21 year yahoo boy qeh get Benz.

Hustle ooo..

Girl that is on coded runs website with her pussy video masturbating and breast fucking every dick Monday to Friday with her picture on every harry laptop is what you have head ache for

U better Bleep,pour sperm on her pussy hair and drink beer at next beer palor.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never Date A Colleague...learnt The Hard Way by nanceeleecious(f): 10:22pm On Nov 15, 2019
10 commandments of workplace.. Read that book and be better informed.

2 Likes

Re: Never Date A Colleague...learnt The Hard Way by KingSatan: 10:52pm On Nov 15, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

A new joke indeed!

Whatever made you drop that lame text you call a joke is genetic. It flows in your bood-line.

I guess that "joke" was scripted by slumrags living in the slums where you were born, bred and currently residing?

Overused Sanitary napkin angry

4 Likes

Re: Never Date A Colleague...learnt The Hard Way by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 15, 2019
KingSatan:

A new joke indeed!

Whatever made you drop that lame text you call a joke is genetic. It flows in your bood-line.

I guess that "joke" was scripted by slumrags living in the slums where you were born, bred and currently residing?

Overused Sanitary napkin angry
Yawns. Try again.
Re: Never Date A Colleague...learnt The Hard Way by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 15, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Yawns. Try again.
Wetin you and Satan get? You offend the guy before?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] / Every man goes through this process at a point in their life(photo) / "I'm In Love With My Step Son"--32yr Old Women Confess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.