Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:17 AM

Never Date A Colleague...learnt The Hard Way - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Date A Colleague...learnt The Hard Way (6473 Views)

Masturbation: I Learnt To Stop The Hard Way. / American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way / I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Date A Colleague...learnt The Hard Way by samdavjustin(m): 11:49pm On Nov 15, 2019
@op nawa for you ooo if I were you I will be more worried about my job than one stinking hoe
Re: Never Date A Colleague...learnt The Hard Way by KingWarri: 1:45am On Nov 16, 2019
Erums:

Careful bro.. Jyst got out of one
Okay.... She is even about to leave the establishment this December.. Though not many of my colleagues knows about it... We just doing it on a low key..
Re: Never Date A Colleague...learnt The Hard Way by Nobody: 2:35am On Nov 16, 2019
kingkakaone:

Wetin you and Satan get?
You offend the guy before?
Na Buhari regime frustration dey worry him head.
Re: Never Date A Colleague...learnt The Hard Way by femi4: 6:12am On Nov 16, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Guys hustle ooooo, make girl no tell you say she want break only to catch am dey chop chicken with another man the next day cheesy cheesy
My hustling is to better my standard of living not to be chasing girl up and down

5 Likes

Re: Never Date A Colleague...learnt The Hard Way by pocohantas(f): 6:29am On Nov 16, 2019
femi4:
My hustling is to better my standard of living not to be chasing girl up and down

That is all...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Date A Colleague...learnt The Hard Way by Maxxim: 6:33am On Nov 16, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Guys hustle ooooo, make girl no tell you say she want break only to catch am dey chop chicken with another man the next day cheesy cheesy
cheesy grin Abi nw.
Re: Never Date A Colleague...learnt The Hard Way by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 16, 2019
femi4:
Hustle ooo make family no use your teeth do opener for village meeting.

Perhaps you explain to me how your teeth is meant for opening only your own drink. Person cannot Crack joke in peace again undecided
Re: Never Date A Colleague...learnt The Hard Way by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 16, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Na Buhari regime frustration dey worry him head.
Lol... It is well.
Re: Never Date A Colleague...learnt The Hard Way by Belafonte(m): 1:42pm On Nov 16, 2019
[quote]Well some pals in the office told me i dodged a bullet cos thats her modus operandi. She always goes for her bosses to secure her job, she did same with her previous boss, and i should count my gains and move on, which I am moving on though. Well the lady is 35 but still acts the age of 20. Cos at her age she still derives pleasure from clubbing and partying.[/b]

@nairaonfire, you should be conducting a thanksgiving service. So, na woman with these attributes you wan carry go show your family say you done see wife.
Re: Never Date A Colleague...learnt The Hard Way by generationz(f): 2:27pm On Nov 16, 2019
lefulefu:
lol why u come dey mention the babe age? cheesy.dat she is 35 is not enough reason to stop her flexing nau cheesy.i have seen ladies in their late 40s,early 50s who are single and still jumping from one club to another and from one man or men to another.since it seems u are a young man who wants to get into a serious relationship then get involved with a serious minded lady.stop wasting ur time with a lady who clubs heavily and maybe drinks and smoke.leave that to the playas.

He mentioned it because he is pained na.

He mentioned it because it is that her carefree lifestyle that drew him to her.

He probably felt important dating and knacking the office popular girl.

I know him and her I know her type. Women like this can make you feel important. They are very fun to be around. Their male counterparts are the players.

But most of their relationships don't have substance because they are explorers and not builders.

Lol ma nigga said he was planning on proposing.

I somehow envy her small that at 35 she can move from up the dating ladder so quickly. Like she can get any man she wants and some women have condemned themselves at that age.

Many women her age are prey for fuckboys and she's just getting men like ankara.
Re: Never Date A Colleague...learnt The Hard Way by generationz(f): 2:30pm On Nov 16, 2019
nairaonfire:
Well got into a new gig about a year back, some months later my company acquired another company, (a competitor).
Been getting a whole lot of pressure from family to settle down. So unfortunately for me I saw one damsel from the newly acquired company, with all the right physique and calm attributes i wanted. Not knowing i was heading for my own demise.
Anyway we kicked off and started dating to the envy of other male colleagues who tried their luck to woo her but to no avail.
Relationship went on smooth for about 6months, till the big bang happened. The Country head just arrived town and has been eyeing this lady of mine. Noticed the lady was always calling the country head her close friend an some unusual weird calls was exchanged at odd hours, I felt unease about it but just shoved it off...with the thought "what will my damsel be doing with a married man".
So we had an office party and this country head codedly warned me to stay off(not in plain terms though) but i got the message. I felt i found a love to die for. Only for the lady to give me the much dreaded line some days after "we need to talk". Well madam said she needed break and she wasn't much into the relationship. I felt quite devastated. Well i got to find out a week later that the lady and country head are now couple goals in the office (atleast thats what they are called).
Well some pals in the office told me i dodged a bullet cos thats her modus operandi. She always goes for her bosses to secure her job, she did same with her previous boss, and i should count my gains and move on, which I am moving on though. Well the lady is 35 but still acts the age of 20. Cos at her age she still derives pleasure from clubbing and partying.
I actually did love her so much, i intended proposing before the year runs out. Well spoke to her of recent and shes maintaining we should still be friends but sincerely I ain't cut out for it as I'm desperately looking towards a job switch, cos the boss has suddenly seen me as his arch-enemy.

If she didn't dump you, you would not know that she is childish or fun loving. grin grin

She is even a good woman. She told you herself and broke up with you.

Some women will just keep you as husband and the boss as sponsor. You will be paying homage to your wife's sponsor without knowing. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Never Date A Colleague...learnt The Hard Way by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 16, 2019
generationz:

He mentioned it because he is pained na.

He mentioned it because it is that her carefree lifestyle that drew him to her.

He probably felt important dating and knacking the office popular girl.

I know him and her I know her type. Women like this can make you feel important. They are very fun to be around. Their male counterparts are the players.

But most of their relationships don't have substance because they are explorers and not builders.

Lol ma nigga said he was planning on proposing.

I somehow envy her small that at 35 she can move from up the dating ladder so quickly. Like she can get any man she wants and some women have condemned themselves at that age.

Many women her age are prey for fuckboys and she's just getting men like ankara.
lol exactly cheesy..she is the free type who loves to party and change men at well cheesy.age is really not a factor to make someone slow down at times cheesy.for op"s case if im want to get serious with a lady then its a wrong idea getting involved with the popular office party girl.if na her carefree lifestyle draw u to her then whats the sense in trying to change her cheesy.some men just like inviting stress into their life sha.such a lady is also meant for party boys and the non serious men cheesy.i dey hail guys who believe their own mission on earth is to act as a white knight and try change a lady grin.
Re: Never Date A Colleague...learnt The Hard Way by generationz(f): 2:41pm On Nov 16, 2019
lefulefu:
lol exactly cheesy..she is the free type who loves to party and change men at well cheesy.age is really not a factor to make someone slow down at times cheesy.for op"s case if im want to get serious with a lady then its a wrong idea getting involved with the popular office party girl.if na her carefree lifestyle draw u to her then whats the sense in trying to change her cheesy.some men just like inviting stress into their life sha.such a lady is also meant for party boys and the non serious men cheesy.i dey hail guys who believe their own mission on earth is to act as a white knight and try change a lady grin.

My dear, opposite attracts.

Is that not how good girls keep dating bad boys while the so-called good men are online lamenting how girls don't like "good guys"? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Never Date A Colleague...learnt The Hard Way by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 16, 2019
generationz:

My dear, opposite attracts.

Is that not how good girls keep dating bad boys while the so-called good men are online lamenting how girls don't like "good guys"? grin grin

lol this assumptions is not always true.i have seen cases where ex runz girl or ashawo gets married to a cult guy or drug dealer and those men who call nice who involve themselves with street girl are not nice but mumu ish.i understand some ladies who are into the runz business when they want to settle down they look for naive men(not men who are nice) who they can manipulate when they get married cheesy.
Re: Never Date A Colleague...learnt The Hard Way by generationz(f): 2:48pm On Nov 16, 2019
lefulefu:
lol this assumptions is not always true.i have seen cases where ex runz girl or ashawo gets married to a cult guy or drug dealer and those men who call nice who involve themselves with street girl are not nice but mumu ish.i understand some ladies who are into the runz business when they want to settle down they look for naive men(not men who are nice) who they can manipulate when they get married cheesy.

Lol. Many even lie to hide their past. They are food at it.

That's why it's not good to say bad girls finish best because out of 10 that date married simple men, 8 are using lies and deceit to manipulate.
Re: Never Date A Colleague...learnt The Hard Way by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 16, 2019
generationz:

That's why it's not good to say bad girls finish best because out of 10 that date married simple men, 8 are using lies and deceit to manipulate.

not all bad girls finish best abeg cheesy.there are many who are married to men who sleep around..some end up in a polygamous marriage and the man dont even have time for them cheesy.there was one my friend told me about this lady who is a single mom who was dating a guy based in south africa.the guy was a drug dealer and also had numerous concubines in south africa as well.the bros lost his life to one of the drug hits that occurs daily over there.this my friend im mumu paddy started dating this girl and started sponsoring this lady"s child in school that she had for the late drug dealer.upon all his good gestures this lady made him saw hell and the guy started suffering from low self esteem because of the terrible insults she threw at him.if he no see money give one day she will insult him and call him a broke dumb nigga and how she miss her late ex who was based in south africa.the bros will be crying and complaining to my friend.no be im eye im take run cheesy.abeg leave bad girls for the bad boys and if u a level headed guy get a homely girl for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Never Date A Colleague...learnt The Hard Way by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 16, 2019
generationz:

even if she lie her present character will expose her.most ladies involved in runz in their spinsterhood hardly do away with such behaviour when married.once in a while dem dey still dey visit their customers for hotels when oga no dey around or dem go give excuse dat dem wan see someone.if the oga is observant he will know the type of woman he married except if he"s too naive or he"s pretending not just to know.
Re: Never Date A Colleague...learnt The Hard Way by generationz(f): 3:22pm On Nov 16, 2019
lefulefu:
not all bad girls finish best abeg cheesy.there are many who are married to men who sleep around..some end up in a polygamous marriage and the man dont even have time for them cheesy.there was one my friend told me about this lady who is a single mom who was dating a guy based in south africa.the guy was a drug dealer and also had numerous concubines in south africa as well.the bros lost his life to one of the drug hits that occurs daily over there.this my friend im mumu paddy started dating this girl and started sponsoring this lady"s child in school that she had for the late drug dealer.upon all his good gestures this lady made him saw hell and the guy started suffering from low self esteem because of the terrible insults she threw at him.if he no see money give one day she will insult him and call him a broke dumb nigga and how she miss her late ex who was based in south africa.the bros will be crying and complaining to my friend.no be im eye im take run cheesy.abeg leave bad girls for the bad boys and if u a level headed guy get a homely girl for yourself.

grin

1 Like

Re: Never Date A Colleague...learnt The Hard Way by midnighter(f): 6:37pm On Nov 16, 2019
lefulefu:
not all ba

cheesy lefulefu so you count yourself as a nice guy? And youre part of the good girl crew cheesycheesy
Re: Never Date A Colleague...learnt The Hard Way by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 16, 2019
midnighter:

cheesy lefulefu so you count yourself as a nice guy? And youre part of the good girl crew cheesycheesy
i am not a bad guy nau cheesy.i no dey drink nor smoke but thats not to say i am foolishly nice o cos any guy who is foolishly nice is not nice but a mugu cheesy
Re: Never Date A Colleague...learnt The Hard Way by midnighter(f): 7:01pm On Nov 16, 2019
lefulefu:
i am not a bad guy nau cheesy.i no dey drink nor smoke but thats not to say i am foolishly nice o cos any guy who is foolishly nice is not nice but a mugu cheesy

Lol, very funny chat you people were having...i salute your analysis...you are a wise fellow hahaha

1 Like

Re: Never Date A Colleague...learnt The Hard Way by nairaonfire: 7:32am On Nov 17, 2019
Thanks guys....I'm in a better place now... She's been trying to get my attention of late but I've been ignoring. I think the best advice is cut all communication and stay off.
Thing is I and my boss are close pals.. we chill out most times. But he has this act of been jealous. He's been nursing it in his mind, so he ended up giving me the subtle warning when he was drunk. The way my office is structured he doesn't have the power to fire me, he's just a country head and not my line manager.
As for the lady I guess she's confused, cos she put quite some pressure on me with regards to marriage and next thing the moneybag shows up and she ain't interested.
It hurt previously but now I see it's for my good, she ain't worth the stress. I'm gradually moving on.

Thanks guys
Re: Never Date A Colleague...learnt The Hard Way by nairaonfire: 7:41am On Nov 17, 2019
Nicklaus619:
Just as one person earlier mentioned, if u wanna succeed in life, distance your self from her, stop picking her calls and stop calling her, shut her off completely, keep her at arm length and don't even respond to her greetings, life isn't fair we all know, so get your sorry ass and go get your self a younger and cuter girlfriend and make her frequent your office, ya ex go explode with jealousy grin, make sure u make your boss trust you that u ain't got nothing to do with your ex. And watch out how things turn around for you drastically,, women can take silent treatment it kills them like fvck.
And don't date anyone else in your office,
Good luck champ

Thanks mate...I'm on this path now

1 Like

Re: Never Date A Colleague...learnt The Hard Way by nairaonfire: 7:42am On Nov 17, 2019
LyfeJennings:
Ode ni e o
Olohun, U be mumu but e dey happen
U should get that dirt off your shoulder
Lemme give U an advice
Buy new clothes
Look more stunning
Go to your boss and make friends with him
U see that babe
GIVE AM D. I. S. T. A. N. C. E
Nothing pains a lady like silence and distance...
Stop whining and acting out here

Even with the insult...I appreciate you bro....your advice makes great sense

1 Like

Re: Never Date A Colleague...learnt The Hard Way by LyfeJennings(m): 9:01am On Nov 17, 2019
nairaonfire:

Even with the insult...I appreciate you bro....your advice makes great sense

Lol
No vex
U sometimes need the best served brutal and hot.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Every man goes through this process at a point in their life(photo) / Behold The Most Beautiful Woman In The World (picture) / If You Have 10 Naira, Tell Your Wife You Have 1 Naira......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.