Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,598 members, 7,840,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Apart From Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apart From Me (1335 Views)

Five Things You Can Use Condoms For Apart From Protection During Sex(pics) / Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? / Apart From Sex What Else Have You Benefited From Your Girlfriend(s) So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Apart From Me by kay177(m): 10:32pm On Nov 18, 2010
Yorisb:

U must always have somfink 2 say cheesy cheesy

Yorris have you forgotten the anointing, You anointed me, and you said go forth MR money for ye has been given all power to rule and to overcome all Pu55ipalities. grin
Re: Apart From Me by Yorisb: 10:37pm On Nov 18, 2010
kay177:

Yorris have you forgotten the anointing, You anointed me, and you said go forth MR money for ye has been given all power to rule and to overcome all Pu55ipalities. grin

Hehehe You're OYO on dis one oh! cheesy
Re: Apart From Me by kay177(m): 10:47pm On Nov 18, 2010
Yorisb:

Hehehe You're OYO on dis one oh! cheesy

Thou shall continue to explore, discover, overcome and conquer!! for the world of pu55inalities is full of evil, wickness, greed, mugu, selfishness, aristo, shop and clean mouth,  etc,  because the one in me is greater than all pu55ipalities,  I shall conquer,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Old Men Chasing Young Women: A Good Thing / Can A Relashionship Really Suceed Without Lies / What Goes Inside A Womans Head?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.