Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,027 members, 7,849,147 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:13 PM

THIS IS HOW To Make Money While You Sleep No One Wants To Tell You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THIS IS HOW To Make Money While You Sleep No One Wants To Tell You (7176 Views)

What's The Biggest Scam In Life That No One Wants To Admit? / When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You / 3 SECRETS of Confidence, Sex, and Wealth No One Wants Men to Know (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THIS IS HOW To Make Money While You Sleep No One Wants To Tell You by 9jamag(m): 5:51am On Nov 18, 2019
Patiently following......
Re: THIS IS HOW To Make Money While You Sleep No One Wants To Tell You by iLegendd(m): 9:06pm On Nov 18, 2019
For the Mind Map lecture, fiction writers and nonfiction writers should download the one that applies to them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: THIS IS HOW To Make Money While You Sleep No One Wants To Tell You by iLegendd(m): 9:13pm On Nov 18, 2019
I'll pretend as if I want to write 6β€”12 books on English improvement.

Below are the books I brainstormed to write on.

1. Why English? General English and Importance for You and Foreigners (Book 1)
2. Punctuation Rules and Tips (Book 2)
3. Pronunciation Rules and Tips (Book 3)
4. Grammar Rules and Tips (Book 4)
5. Spelling Rules & Tips AmE vs. BrE (Book 5)
6. Vocabulary Learning Secret & Tips (Book 6)
7. Daily Phrases and Idioms (Book 7)
8. ...
9. ...
10. ...
11. ...
12. ... Brainstorm until you get 6 or 12 branches of the same broad topic. Each branch will serve as an individual book.

We will look into book 1 of this English Improvement series and you'll learn how I'll organize the idea and write a book about it in a day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: THIS IS HOW To Make Money While You Sleep No One Wants To Tell You by sparkle7: 7:27am On Nov 20, 2019
Okay. Boss
Re: THIS IS HOW To Make Money While You Sleep No One Wants To Tell You by Gmasterp(m): 1:26pm On Nov 22, 2019
Hello ilegend I guess you've moved the thread to wetclef.

Can you please give me access. I'm very much interested in earning from Books
Re: THIS IS HOW To Make Money While You Sleep No One Wants To Tell You by eliok(m): 3:09pm On Nov 23, 2019
Interested
Re: THIS IS HOW To Make Money While You Sleep No One Wants To Tell You by debeginin(m): 12:17am On Nov 24, 2019
louisangelo227@gmail.com
Re: THIS IS HOW To Make Money While You Sleep No One Wants To Tell You by pabon(m): 1:47am On Nov 24, 2019
Interested
Re: THIS IS HOW To Make Money While You Sleep No One Wants To Tell You by pabon(m): 8:47pm On Nov 25, 2019
iLegendd:
Stage 2 will handle how to use those 3/4 apps. In fact, they don't even need any explanation.

Power on one of the speech to text apps, then power on your screen recorder. If your phone has enough RAM and memory space, then also power on your sound recorder (backup audio).

When all are on, go back to your speech to text app and click record. Yes, it requires internet, but if you don't want to use internet, you'll go to your settings and install an internal dictionary. This way, you can do the above without an internet connection.

Yes, your diction matters in your recording accuracy. If you pronounce things upside down or with too much accent, then this method will be frustrating at first.

Luckily, the software is adaptive β€” it will learn your voice. The more you use it, the more it understands your way of pronunciation.

The video recording during speech to text is just a backup in case of proofreading the typos in your main work β€” it's for for reference.

I wish you could explain more on this. I couldn't get a hang of what you were saying. I have downloaded the apps. I only need a more extensive explanation.

Thanks for what you've been doing.

1 Like

Re: THIS IS HOW To Make Money While You Sleep No One Wants To Tell You by EXOUSIAng: 9:42pm On Nov 25, 2019
#INTERESTED
Re: THIS IS HOW To Make Money While You Sleep No One Wants To Tell You by Drone20(m): 10:05pm On Nov 25, 2019
Am.interested boss 08118163345
Nice one
Re: THIS IS HOW To Make Money While You Sleep No One Wants To Tell You by Ifysamuel101: 8:01am On Nov 27, 2019
intrested 08089411836 asopada3@gmail.com for the ebook tamplaets pls ilegend. thanks am waiting sir
Re: THIS IS HOW To Make Money While You Sleep No One Wants To Tell You by 1money: 7:44pm On Nov 28, 2019
iLegendd:
More hands needed before I'll know there is seriousness.

Also, I may move this post to Wetclef.com and password it, then give the password to only those who showed interest. Your interest = your access because what I'm revealing can't be found anywhere. They are from years of experience.

Interested
Re: THIS IS HOW To Make Money While You Sleep No One Wants To Tell You by afinotanjnr(m): 8:02pm On Nov 28, 2019
Am interested. Afinotakingsley@gmail. com
Re: THIS IS HOW To Make Money While You Sleep No One Wants To Tell You by oxiide22(m): 11:55pm On Nov 28, 2019
Interested
Re: THIS IS HOW To Make Money While You Sleep No One Wants To Tell You by meobizy(f): 2:03pm On Nov 30, 2019
With the confidence this guy displays in write-ups, one will think he is Bill Gates-level wealthy. With the many alternates he opens to sell his books and clickbait titles I know he’s another struggling jobless youth.
Re: THIS IS HOW To Make Money While You Sleep No One Wants To Tell You by gloniks: 7:13pm On Nov 30, 2019
interested.........................please go further
Re: THIS IS HOW To Make Money While You Sleep No One Wants To Tell You by Topzeeonly(m): 8:11pm On Nov 30, 2019
Interested

If you got the file, please send it to my mail
ibidapotobi88@gmail.com, would appreciate this.
Re: THIS IS HOW To Make Money While You Sleep No One Wants To Tell You by gloniks: 10:05pm On Nov 30, 2019
gloniks:
interested.........................please go further
............... please my email is prosperouslady34@yahoo.com
Re: THIS IS HOW To Make Money While You Sleep No One Wants To Tell You by Onlinebar: 9:21am On Dec 01, 2019
interested please
Re: THIS IS HOW To Make Money While You Sleep No One Wants To Tell You by Blabbermouth: 11:44pm On Dec 05, 2019
iLegendd:

I'll handle that as stage 2.
Good day. When are you sending the password or would I have to ask from @Answermachine?
Re: THIS IS HOW To Make Money While You Sleep No One Wants To Tell You by eliok(m): 8:49am On Dec 13, 2019

1 Like

Re: THIS IS HOW To Make Money While You Sleep No One Wants To Tell You by ImahGabi22(m): 11:55pm On Jan 05, 2020
@ilegend
Good day
I saw you moved the thread to wetclef...
I'm very much interested in KDP and I would like to know more through the website ..Thanks in anticipation

Sadly I also saw your book template late...Can I mail you to get it sir?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girls With Big Yansh, Nor Dey Finish For This Life. / I'm In A Deep Shit / My Ugly Experience With Tapswap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.