Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,492 members, 7,836,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

I Want People To Get Used To Seeing Boobs - Nigerian Actress Bares Her Boobs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want People To Get Used To Seeing Boobs - Nigerian Actress Bares Her Boobs (12892 Views)

Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) / Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man / Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want People To Get Used To Seeing Boobs - Nigerian Actress Bares Her Boobs by queenblog(f): 8:17am On Nov 17, 2019
Helena Nelson, a Nollywood actress and former cast member of MTV 'Shuga' series bared her boobs in a Facebook live session with her followers.

The video she shared herself featured a morning banter with her husband as they brushed in the bathroom and talked about abortion. She further said that her nude campaign is to make people get used to seeing boobs.

Here are photos and the videos >>>https://kupelove..com/2019/08/i-want-people-to-get-used-to-seeing.html

2 Shares

Re: I Want People To Get Used To Seeing Boobs - Nigerian Actress Bares Her Boobs by harkandey(m): 8:28am On Nov 17, 2019
Even if we people want to see boobs not slippers we want to see.
Slippers boobs grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want People To Get Used To Seeing Boobs - Nigerian Actress Bares Her Boobs by Progress62(m): 9:06am On Nov 17, 2019
harkandey:
Even if we people want to see boobs not slippers we want to see.
Slippers boobs grin
She does not have boob's

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want People To Get Used To Seeing Boobs - Nigerian Actress Bares Her Boobs by Eroms4life17(m): 9:09am On Nov 17, 2019
This is an old thread. But then getting naked online with your husband is really not cool. The internet never forgets. But then who am i to judge? Lemme just feed my eyes and move on
Re: I Want People To Get Used To Seeing Boobs - Nigerian Actress Bares Her Boobs by MasterShifu010(m): 11:41am On Nov 17, 2019
Is this one boobs?.... this is udder

2 Likes

Re: I Want People To Get Used To Seeing Boobs - Nigerian Actress Bares Her Boobs by YurFatHer: 12:29pm On Nov 17, 2019
Are you guys sure this is not a man?

1 Like

Re: I Want People To Get Used To Seeing Boobs - Nigerian Actress Bares Her Boobs by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 17, 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want People To Get Used To Seeing Boobs - Nigerian Actress Bares Her Boobs by MrCork: 1:22pm On Nov 17, 2019
queenblog:
Helena Nelson, a Nollywood actress and former cast member of MTV 'Shuga' series bared her boobs in a Facebook live session with her followers.

The video she shared herself featured a morning banter with her husband as they brushed in the bathroom and talked about abortion. She further said that her nude campaign is to make people get used to seeing boobs.

Here are photos and the videos >>>https://kupelove..com/2019/08/i-want-people-to-get-used-to-seeing.html

Hey..LadyGCrueDKilaB & Hisduchess..
..I hope u ladys listening to the great advise...show us the booooobsi!!!
cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Want People To Get Used To Seeing Boobs - Nigerian Actress Bares Her Boobs by kenir(m): 1:23pm On Nov 17, 2019
Where are the boobs

2 Likes

Re: I Want People To Get Used To Seeing Boobs - Nigerian Actress Bares Her Boobs by Hisduchess(f): 1:29pm On Nov 17, 2019
MrCork:

Hey..LadyGCrueDKilaB & Hisduchess..
..I hope u ladys listening to the great advise...show us the booooobsi!!!
cheesy

You ain't seeing no shii modafucker

1 Like

Re: I Want People To Get Used To Seeing Boobs - Nigerian Actress Bares Her Boobs by MrCork: 1:34pm On Nov 17, 2019
Hisduchess:

angry
Re: I Want People To Get Used To Seeing Boobs - Nigerian Actress Bares Her Boobs by MrCork: 1:35pm On Nov 17, 2019
Hisduchess:

^^^this one don't have taste..goat!! angry

1 Like

Re: I Want People To Get Used To Seeing Boobs - Nigerian Actress Bares Her Boobs by Oluwatosean(m): 2:05pm On Nov 17, 2019
CLICK
Is there any guy on NL who isn't tired of seeing boobs?

Na everyday I dey see Bobby for this platform
Why?

1 Like

Re: I Want People To Get Used To Seeing Boobs - Nigerian Actress Bares Her Boobs by Ronald1(m): 11:36pm On Nov 17, 2019
Get use to seeing fallen Olympus or what... This yeye people's gan sef no go cease to dey do drama online
Re: I Want People To Get Used To Seeing Boobs - Nigerian Actress Bares Her Boobs by Elvinho2244(m): 2:01am On Nov 18, 2019
Now i know the differences btw

Breast
Bobby
Mammalian Gland
Chest
Orange
Milk industry
Bossom

Aunty ur own na REST no be Breast, wetin dey look shoe?

grin grin grin
Re: I Want People To Get Used To Seeing Boobs - Nigerian Actress Bares Her Boobs by braimeddy: 4:46am On Nov 18, 2019
And what does she want to achieve with this rubbish?
Re: I Want People To Get Used To Seeing Boobs - Nigerian Actress Bares Her Boobs by femi4: 6:12am On Nov 18, 2019
Her skin is not fresh....suck that boob and end up with halitosis et al
Re: I Want People To Get Used To Seeing Boobs - Nigerian Actress Bares Her Boobs by Maxcollins042(m): 7:15am On Nov 18, 2019
It's obvious her acting career is nosediving into oblivion. Her kind always resort to this cheap stunt to breathe life into their dying career.
Re: I Want People To Get Used To Seeing Boobs - Nigerian Actress Bares Her Boobs by moorevic(m): 5:39pm On Nov 21, 2019
am pretty sure she will get used to being raped.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Married Man? / Every Guy Biggest Problem..official!! / The Kind Of Boobs Called Oil Well (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.