Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,210 members, 7,849,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:56 AM

Please Can I Continue With Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Can I Continue With Her? (2871 Views)

Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / Should I Break Up Or Continue With The Relationship / With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Can I Continue With Her? by theTransporter: 11:11pm On Nov 17, 2019
axcal:
I have been dating a girl for over three years with the intention of marriage and she's very nice to me but had not introduce me to her family. I suddenly begin to see some changes on the way she cares, so I decided to search her phone and find out that she had gotten a new boyfriend that was seeking for her acceptance to tell his parents about their relationship. I then called two of her friends that she chatted about the guy and pretend as if I'm the guy, they all showed positive reaction towards her love for him. I even copied the chat and printed it for her.
Since then, she became annoyed with me and refused both my calls, texts and any other form of communication. I sent several messages, but no reply. I later get another girl which right from the beginning took me to their family. After a while, I called the former one and we greeted. From then, we continue to communicate as if things were normal and she's pretending as if nothing had happened. Pls do I quit the new relationship because of my ex, or I should stop my ex for the new relationship?

ladies ehhh.... Na so I hacked her whatapp, only to see shit, that's her chat with her girlfriend... I kept my cool initially, later I opened up to her, thinking she'd apologize for the shit.....babe begin ask me where I got the permission to access her phone... me cant beg her, ubunja will not be proud of me, hardon will disown me, ilegend will give me knock, she later chatted me up and I was like, "I don't know you will talk to me again", babe said "and you don't seem to care" I laughed in Swahili and Japanese... now I don't give a f**ck because

1 Like

Re: Please Can I Continue With Her? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:24pm On Nov 17, 2019
TerryMcGinis:
[size=8pt] the daily doses of different rants we get from nairalanders when it concerns relationships has changed my perspective a whole lot, I'm starting to believe Love (save for the one that binds a mother to her child), is none existent, lust is the order of the day, and marriage is a. Big fat lie, you do not need the opposite sex to live a fulfilled life. And of course I'm one of those people that cherish peace and quiet in there lives.

Nna eeh, e taya me oo. Love is a vacuum. U know it's there but can't lay a hold on. I share ur opinion bruv
Re: Please Can I Continue With Her? by apholaryn: 11:29pm On Nov 17, 2019
axcal:
I have been dating a girl for over three years with the intention of marriage and she's very nice to me but had not introduce me to her family. I suddenly begin to see some changes on the way she cares, so I decided to search her phone and find out that she had gotten a new boyfriend that was seeking for her acceptance to tell his parents about their relationship. I then called two of her friends that she chatted about the guy and pretend as if I'm the guy, they all showed positive reaction towards her love for him. I even copied the chat and printed it for her.
Since then, she became annoyed with me and refused both my calls, texts and any other form of communication. I sent several messages, but no reply. I later get another girl which right from the beginning took me to their family. After a while, I called the former one and we greeted. From then, we continue to communicate as if things were normal and she's pretending as if nothing had happened. Pls do I quit the new relationship because of my ex, or I should stop my ex for the new relationship?
you're a fool...you don't deserve the new lady

1 Like

Re: Please Can I Continue With Her? by NiCurious: 12:39am On Nov 18, 2019
TerryMcGinis:
[size=8pt] the daily doses of different rants we get from nairalanders when it concerns relationships has changed my perspective a whole lot, I'm starting to believe Love (save for the one that binds a mother to her child), is none existent, lust is the order of the day, and marriage is a. Big fat lie, you do not need the opposite sex to live a fulfilled life. And of course I'm one of those people that cherish peace and quiet in there lives.

I sympathize with you, but...love, aside from a mother's love, does exist...the trick is to find one who returns it in equal measure...that's a rare, rare thing. Marriage as I see it on Nairaland is mostly a big fat lie. All my respect to those who have found their right partners, and are working on their love for one another and their relationships.

It's probably worth noting that it's the people with "love" woes who are on here, and not the ones who are committed to one another, and who are in solid relationships.

I will hazard that most of the people posting their misfortunes are young, still making mistakes, finding out what love is not. It takes time to figure out. Often more time than the biological urge to procreate allows for, and definitely more time than society considers acceptable.

You are right: one does not need a partner in order to live a fulfilled life. Being fulfilled as an individual, is a prerequisite for marriage. One must be grounded in one's self first, before being ready for a partner. A partner will not fulfill your shortcomings.

But we stray from the original topic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Can I Continue With Her? by emmaodet: 5:39pm On Nov 18, 2019
Olanre05:

Not all ladies can manage what you have with you. Your lady must have studied you and see the stability in you and learn to key into your possession...lady's of today once they get to your house and see you drinking Garri that is the end of the relationship.. The next thing you will hear is I can't come and suffer.

As in ehhhnnnn, very annoying.
They can't come and suffer YET they are still suffering.
It seems women prefer to suffer Alone than been with a man. To them, committing to Man means it must be worth the suffering else they will terminate it - I call that thing Employee's Mentality.
I will Talk more about it sometimes.
That statement means - instead of locking myself to a man unnecessarily, suffering with him without having my freedom why don't i stay alone and have the chance of a free drink, pepper soup, money, gifts at most weekends which i won't have if am stalked with this unfortunate man. That is the mentality.
Women all over the world are Naturally born Gold diggers.

Martinez39
Pansophist
Ubunja
Franchasng
Re: Please Can I Continue With Her? by emmaodet: 5:42pm On Nov 18, 2019
KiidaACE:
Really hope your reason for cooking rice without meat isn't lack of money to buy meat because if it is, then you shouldn't be keeping a girlfriend. Clean runs gurls are there for a reason if it's konji u wanna calm.
We really need to set our priorities straight in this country. Broke girlfriends tend to pull a hustling guy down because you gotta admit it, our society doesn't smile on broke guys. A broke girl would most likely get away with being broke because of successful guys that gives em a false sense of entitlement....
No matter how hard you try to deny it, guys will still be guys and most of us will still keep stupidly licking ass and worshipping the ground most of these broke ass ladies walk on. Our reward is obviously 2 perky or fallen tits and 10-20 minutes in a moist hole...
You're my namesake, Jerry's know better.. You should put all focus on being successful and when you do, try and date people in your class or at least girls with serious ambitions which doesn't involve using their pussies as source of income..
Everyone still struggling (male and female) have no business dating and should shut the entire fvck up about opposite sexes looking down on em and get to work, Pronto.. And whoever makes it should stick to partners in their league. Like should attract like.. The world is more balanced that way.
My bloody 2 cents.
Though you are right but whether we like it or not, broke people will still have to obey the command of God by having sexual intercourse.
They will have to date whether they like it or not.
It's a crazy world anyway
Re: Please Can I Continue With Her? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 18, 2019
emmaodet:

Though you are right but whether we like it or not, broke people will still have to obey the command of God by having sexual intercourse.
They will have to date whether they like it or not.
It's a crazy world anyway
lol yeah..
Thereby birthing innocent kids they'll probably send to be househelps to other relatives and the cycle and suffering goes on and on..
*spits* angry
Everyone can't be rich.. But there is a difference between being rich and comfortable.. Now, everyone should work towards that and then proceed to give birth to the number of kids their pockets can carry...

The world will be a much better place that way..
Re: Please Can I Continue With Her? by emmaodet: 12:38am On Nov 19, 2019
KiidaACE:
lol yeah..
Thereby birthing innocent kids they'll probably send to be househelps to other relatives and the cycle and suffering goes on and on..
*spits* angry
Everyone can't be rich.. But there is a difference between being rich and comfortable.. Now, everyone should work towards that and then proceed to give birth to the number of kids their pockets can carry...

The world will be a much better place that way..

Hmmmmmm.
It's well

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Age Is Considered Old For A Woman (pictures) / See What Girls Were Caught Doing To Man With Biggest Manhood / Rapper Vector Marries Girlfriend In Low-key Wedding, Video & Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.