Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,105 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:28 AM

Why Do Girls Prefer Playboys To Good Guys Who Wont Break Their Hearts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Prefer Playboys To Good Guys Who Wont Break Their Hearts (1650 Views)

Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? / 6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys / Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Prefer Playboys To Good Guys Who Wont Break Their Hearts by talktimi(m): 9:32pm On May 23, 2007
Ive been doing a bit of research and ive found out that ladys prefer guys who have a larger potential of breaking their hearts to good guys who would never hurt them .
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Playboys To Good Guys Who Wont Break Their Hearts by Iman3(m): 11:09pm On May 23, 2007
I was reading about this today.One simple reason is that playboys pursue women while nice guys feel reluctant to do that.Most women don't make the first move so the only way they end up in a relationship is if they are pursued.And nobody does more pursuing than a playboy
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Playboys To Good Guys Who Wont Break Their Hearts by jgirl3: 11:25pm On May 23, 2007
As a girl, e don tire me sef. I had to talk myself through a serious soul-searching to stop myself from tripping for bad boys. It's not easy.
For some of us, it's our kryptonite. Seeing a guy giving you all the signs you wanna get, all the words you wanna hear and all the actions you wanna see. Even in the full knowledge that he's a bad boy who has probably done that to hundreds of girls, you just can't help it but trip, hoping you'll be the one to make him change.
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Playboys To Good Guys Who Wont Break Their Hearts by Imani(f): 11:34pm On May 23, 2007
Sometimes, the 'bad guys' are better at communicating to womens ego's and vanities while the nice guys sometimes don't know who to communicate thier geniune feelings.

However, that is no excuse for a lady to look beyond the many words.

Most times, a good, nice and honest guy is safer than the happening, funky player.
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Playboys To Good Guys Who Wont Break Their Hearts by Wadomoi(f): 11:34pm On May 23, 2007
because good guys are boring - they live a boring life.
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Playboys To Good Guys Who Wont Break Their Hearts by iice(f): 3:59am On May 24, 2007
^^^yeah nice guys can be boring.
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Playboys To Good Guys Who Wont Break Their Hearts by beebaybee(f): 9:45am On May 24, 2007
itz common u kw, i think itz because u kw what da bad guys can and cannot do. and the nice ones, they are very silent and dangerous, u dont kw whatz goin on in their mind, jus like ice-f sed, they can be so boring as well. but u cn still find bad boyz that wont break a heart. not all d boyz r dat bad.
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Playboys To Good Guys Who Wont Break Their Hearts by Iman3(m): 8:37am On May 29, 2007
beebaybee:

u cn still find bad boyz that wont break a heart. not all d boyz r that bad.
This is probably the triumph of hope over experience
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Playboys To Good Guys Who Wont Break Their Hearts by TOYOSI20(f): 8:31pm On Jan 10, 2009
Ummm. . . .what gurls oo?? angry
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Playboys To Good Guys Who Wont Break Their Hearts by chamotex(m): 9:21pm On Jan 10, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin No Comment
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Playboys To Good Guys Who Wont Break Their Hearts by Treetop20(m): 9:24pm On Jan 10, 2009
there is nothing like a good guy
even the good guys can break hearts
cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Playboys To Good Guys Who Wont Break Their Hearts by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:52pm On Jan 10, 2009
true.

(1) (Reply)

How Hairy Would You Like Your Partner To Be And What Draws The Line For You? / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant!: What Do I Do? / How Many?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.