Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,230 members, 7,839,224 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

These Caribbeans Hate Africans - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Caribbeans Hate Africans (24762 Views)

Caribbeans Are The Hottest Race / Why Do White People Prefer Africans To Caribbeans / Why Do Caribbeans Hate Africans For Selling Their Ancestors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Bigcowhorn: 10:37pm On Nov 21, 2019
Dasani:

Also why do you continue living in the U.S. if you have such animosity towards white people?

Sadly, you've just admitted to your complete acceptance of exclusive White ownership of America.... if a tenant (black man) doesn't like the house he should park out... Hmmmmm.

Aren't you aware that there are states in the US with entire areas where its so hard to find a white face? Even the cops and Jesus Christ photos are black there.
Aren't you aware too that the whites are thieves who stole lands form the red man? The native Indians?

You sure you are black? Or you a half breed rather?

1 Like

Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 21, 2019
khiaa:

That's child play. When you start talking about lynching, cops savagely murdering innocent black children, women and men then we can talk.

The savagely harassment of little black school children by the teachers and the cops, arresting little elementary school children for playing children games at school, blowing up churches and synagogues, savagely murdering people while praising their god at church, raping and beating a little African girl so bad that her heart stoped working and she had to have a new one, wrongly killing members of your family because of their skin color.

Until you experience this don't come to me with this love and worship of these demons that can't do anything wrong in your eyes.

I continue to live here because this is my country, my people were here thousands of years before those wild savages stepped their filthy disease infected butts on this land.

You want to love all people "by Gods grace" when God didn't do this himself. Explain how this is possible for YOU but not YAH?

You are an adult, so you can choose to live and believe how you want.
Those incidents I described aren't child's play to me..because they started a chain of events that helped nurture an ever-lasting suspicion and uncomfortability for many years.
I had to work against those feelings for awhile.
Those incidents that you described (and which I am aware of) are horrendous and despicable events that occured..and are occuring and will occur in the future.
I would never excuse or condone that type of behavior.
I would like to know specifically what happened to you personally Khiaa?
The level of hatred is almost unbelievable to me.
I'm struggling to believe that you really act this way daily. I'm saying that can't be mentally healthy to hold that much bitterness.
Yes, the U.S. is your country..and it is my country too.
I'm only saying that maybe you would be happier living in a predominately black society where race isn't an issue.
Are you socially active in your community?
How do you end the "racism" problem?

2 Likes

Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 21, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Sadly, you've just admitted to your complete acceptance of exclusive White ownership of America.... if a tenant (black man) doesn't like the house he should park out... Hmmmmm.

Aren't you aware that there are states in the US with entire areas where its so hard to find a white face? Even the cops and Jesus Christ photos are black there.
Aren't you aware too that the whites are thieves who stole lands form the red man? The native Indians?

You sure you are black? Or you a half breed rather?

Sir,
Well you have a right to your opinion and also defense of her..
What I am saying is her level of disdain surpasses normality and that she should remove herself from an environment that causes her unparallelled anger.
What's wrong with moving to the continent of Africa and help rebuild it to its glory?
However, absolutely no one can "school me" better about my country of birth than "I" can.

I am 1000 percent, undoubtedly black.
Shocking right?

You seem to be doing a lot of questioning?
First, I'm a "male", then I'm not black, because I have an open-minded, tolerant, and forgiving nature towards the injustices done against my people.
I will not prove anything.
You are free to feel however.
I just know that not all "white" people are demonic, and neither are all "black" people saints.

2 Likes

Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by khiaa(f): 11:36pm On Nov 21, 2019
Dasani:

You are an adult, so you can choose to live and believe how you want.
Those incidents I described aren't child's play to me..because they started a chain of events that helped nurture an ever-lasting suspicion and uncomfortability for many years.
I had to work against those feelings for awhile.
Those incidents that you described (and which I am aware of) are horrendous and despicable events that occured..and are occuring and will occur in the future.
I would never excuse or condone that type of behavior.
I would like to know specifically what happened to you personally Khiaa?
The level of hatred is almost unbelievable to me.
I'm struggling to believe that you really act this way daily. I'm saying that can't be mentally healthy to hold that much bitterness.
Yes, the U.S. is your country..and it is my country too.
I'm only saying that maybe you would be happier living in a predominately black society where race isn't an issue.
Are you socially active in your community?
How do you end the "racism" problem?

How is the U.S. your country, are you talking about birthrights? I will not leave my inheritance because of those savages, only a fool will do that.

I told you what happened to me personally. I don't owe those savages anything especially not my love or respect. It's funny that you claim to see the level of my hatred but are blinded to the cause of the so called hatred.

Now you are a psychiatrist who can determine the state of my mental health, where is your diagnosis when it comes to those savage beasts, why are they so savage in your "professional opinion?"

Contrary to your belief my mental state is extremely healthy. I know you cant fathom this because you believe whites should be loved, worshipped and forgiven no matter their savage behavior.

You see that pale skin and your heart melts. You are one of those docile people who believe *Love is Love* *Forgive and Forget* and I am one of the people who believe *Do unto others as they do unto you*.

I'm done discussing those neanderthal beasts.
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 21, 2019
khiaa:

How is the U.S. your country, are you talking about birthrights? I will not leave my inheritance because of those savages, only a fool will do that.

I told you what happened to me personally. I don't owe those savages anything especially not my love or respect. It's funny that you claim to see the level of my hatred but are blind to the cause of the so called hatred.

Now you are a psychiatrist who can determine the state of my mental health, where is you diagnosis when it comes to those savage beasts, why are they so savage in your "professional opinion"?

Contrary to your belief my mental state is extremely healthy. I know you cant fathom this because you believe whites should be loved, worshipped and forgiven no matter their savage behavior.

You see that pale skin and your heart melts. You are one of those docile people who believe *Love is Love* *Forgive and Forget* and I am one of the people who believe *Do unto others as they do unto you*.

I'm done discussing those neanderthal beasts.

Yes, my country through birthright and living.
Ok..well I honestly thank you for allowing me this exchange.
Truly appreciated...

2 Likes

Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 12:40am On Nov 22, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

The first bolded statement had me rolling on the floor with laughter. Some feminists are coming for your ass, you can bet on it.

The second bolded statement though is something else. Suspicious is an understatement, there are just bad people in this life that will hate you for your skin and where you come from, simple
na wetin i don notice for here i dey yarn grin grin grin
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Bigcowhorn: 5:12am On Nov 22, 2019
Dasani:

Sir,
Well you have a right to your opinion and also defense of her..
What I am saying is her level of disdain surpasses normality and that she should remove herself from an environment that causes her unparallelled anger.
What's wrong with moving to the continent of Africa and help rebuild it to its glory?
However, absolutely no one can "school me" better about my country of birth than "I" can.

I am 1000 percent, undoubtedly black.
Shocking right?

First, I'm a "male", then I'm not black, because I have an open-minded, tolerant, and forgiving nature towards the injustices done against my people.
I just know that not all "white" people are demonic, and neither are all "black" people saints.

Thank you for the acknowledgement and re-quote of the 4th Amendment of the US constitution. Yeah, I know my rights, freedom of speech and opinion grin. Texas born man at your service!

I've seen people with hatred for whitey worse than hers (my cousin is one and his fat ass won't leave black dominated Houston cos of that). I think constant contact with white supremacists does that to you and we who haven't had brushes with those bastards should be very grateful to God indeed. One of the worst crimes you will ever see was committed by a bunch of those bastards at night in Taxas. They beat a black guy to stupor at a gas station then tied him to the back of their truck and dragged him for miles. Next morning Police had to pick the poor guy's body in parts all along the way as they followed the blood trail from the gas station to the house of one of the murders where the truck was parked.
They caught 3 of those guys and all bagged the highest sentence possible in Taxas..... Death!

If you believe this is even possible you are one of the dumbest persons alive. I'm there right now and tell you they don't wanna build, they wanna cheat, steal and borrow till the end, that's if they can't get it all for free.

Another black American once attacked me on this forum for saying there are Deserts in the United States. I called her out with Google as witness and she went silent.
No one knows everything that's why we learn everyday. Even Oprah Winfrey with all her Ph.Ds and billions talks to people for hours daily to learn. She is the talk superstar, isn't she? Moreover, you apparently don't know that some Black Americans hate whites with a passion and some white hate black Americans with a passion. I fear for you.

I am 1000 percent, undoubtedly black. Shocking right?
If you say so. My question now is where were you raised in the US to have completely escaped the oppression of blacks there. See you don't even know there are some neighborhoods where you'll get arrested just for being black. The whites themselves will call the cops on you.

Thank you for permitting me the freedom of speech and opinion (yet again), how nice of you. The questioning is part of that freedom you know. Lol, look, you are not just open minded or tolerant.... you are naive as well. Too naive, I think you are quite young but that you're female was very apparent from your first write up.
My question to you twice was 'Are you sure you are not Blue.Air'. For your information, that question was dripping with sarcasm. In fact, it was no question but mockery.

This is the only sane statement you've made so far. Nice

As per your nativity, remember what I told you about this place being very bad, wasn't joking. You just arrived this very month. Don't go parading yourself as an American here, not just yet. It'll attract tons of ridicule and make you a high profile target for fraud. The other lady who's openly American has been here for almost 10 years. You have a lot to learn first, wait until you learn it all.

1 Like

Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by khiaa(f): 6:05am On Nov 22, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Thank you for the acknowledgement and re-quote of the 4th Amendment of the US constitution. Yeah, I know my rights freedom of speech and opinion grin. Texas born man at your service!

I've seen people with hatred for whitey worse than hers (my cousin is one and his fat ass won't leave black dominated Houston cos of that). I think constant contact with white supremacists does that to you.

If you believe this is even possible you are one of the dumbest person alive. I'm there right now and tell you they don't wanna build, they wanna steal and borrow till the end, that's if they can't get it all for free.

Another black American once attacked me on this forum for saying there are Deserts in the United States. I called her out with Google as witness and she went silent.
No one knows everything that's why we learn everyday. Even Oprah Winfrey with all her Ph.Ds and billions talks to people for hours daily to learn. She is the talk superstar isn't she. Moreover, you apparently don't know that some Black Americans hate whites with a passion and some white hate black Americans with a passion. I fear for you.

I am 1000 percent, undoubtedly black. Shocking right?
If you say so. My question now is where were you raised in the US to have completely escaped the oppression of blacks there. See you don't even know there are some neighborhoods where you'll get arrested just for being black. The whites themselves will call the cops on you.

Thank you for permitting me the freedom of speech (yet again) and emotion, how nice of you. The questioning is part of that freedom you know. Lol, look, you are not just open minded or tolerant.... you are naive as well. Too naive, I think you are quite young but that you're female was very apparent from your first write up.
My question to you twice was 'Are you sure you are not Blue.Air'. For your information, that question was dripping with sarcasm. In fact, it was no question but mockery.

This is the only sane statement you've made so far. Nice

As per your nativity, remember what I told you about this place being very bad, wasn't joking. You just arrived this very month. Don't go parading yourself as an American here, not just yet. It'll attract ridicule and make you are high profile target for fraud. The other lady who's openly American has been here for almost 10 years. You have a lot to learn first, wait until you learn it all.

Well said *Bowing Down in your honor.* wink
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by khiaa(f): 6:24am On Nov 22, 2019
lefulefu:
i remember some weeks ago a friend of mine both of us went to the market here to purchase some foodstuffs.they have open air markets just like we have in naija though their markets here are much neater and they dont pile up rubbish ln front of the market like we do in nigeria...apart from their open air markets they also have shopping malls like our shoprite in nigeria though their ladies dont do selfies in shopping malls like our ladies do in naija.some me and dis my friend purchased some nice looking onions and grape fruits and bananas(they have nice looking juicy bananas over here).so this my guy saw one watermelon and was asking the lady if the watermelon is good and tasty.now there was a dominican guy standing close and he took offence and asked my friend if he isnt from africa and he doesnt know what water melon is.i think d dominican guy misread my friend"s intention but then he acted as if he had a beef with a nigerian guy before.i had to go in between my friend and the dominican guy to ease the row that was about to spark off cheesy.the dominican was just sounding off and saying things about nigerians but i told my guy to ignore.we bought our foodstuff and left.over here is best u ignore anybody that is ignorant and make friends with the ones who are cool with u.but overall what i have seen here in dominica is positive reception from them.they like nigerians but then there are some who are still suspicious based on the news they have heard about nigerians but then when they get to know u and see u not a bad person they open up.as for weda they hate africans cos they sold them into slavery i havent experience any of such.
How long have you been there? Please be careful, I don't know if you heard or not but foreigners are being murdered in the D.R.

1 Like

Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Bigcowhorn: 6:46am On Nov 22, 2019
khiaa:

Lol, I'm just being honest about life nothing more.

1 Like

Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by edi287: 6:51am On Nov 22, 2019
Dasani:
Sir Bigcowhorn,
Don't feel bad for me at all.
I'm ready now.
I wasn't speaking about the OP.
I was speaking about the Black American woman's hatred towards white people.
Her anger overflows...and I was wondering why.
She is who I wanted to know more about the reasoning behind that.
But again, this could all be a hoax, like so many situations.

Who you are "now" interested in, is your business sir.
I won't even begin to address that...lol.

That's cool that there are (3) African-Americans here. Hoping they are enjoying.
Just so you know...I don't do well with "threats".

WE don't know what negative experiences Khiaa and her family has had with white people.
I'm glad you're being open minded unlike some who just write off her grievances because they haven't had the same.
One thing I've learnt in life is to never do that.

3 Likes

Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by edi287: 6:52am On Nov 22, 2019
khiaa:

I forgot to ask - did the wildfires affect you at your ends?
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 22, 2019
khia:

No, I'm black American and native from 10.000's of years back.

Good to know. Why do you believe the Democrats when they tell you that they love and care about you?
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by handsomebanana(m): 8:51am On Nov 22, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

WWE has Jamaica on his profile, sorry.

Oga, Kofi was born in Kumasi, Ghana.

If you're talking about the beginning of his career, that was simply a gimmick he has since dropped.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesportster.com/news/kofi-kingston-jamaican-character-explained/amp/

1 Like

Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by khiaa(f): 9:19am On Nov 22, 2019
edi287:

I forgot to ask - did the wildfires affect you at your ends?

The fire came close, I got the warning on my phone to pack up and be ready to leave the area. I packed and was ready but thank goodness it bypassed my area. Were you affected?
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by edi287: 9:22am On Nov 22, 2019
khiaa:

The fire came close, I got the warning on my phone to pack up and be ready to leave the area. I packed and was ready but thank goodness it bypassed my area. Were you affected?
Nah...lucky me. Painful when you see how millions get wiped away just like that..
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by khiaa(f): 9:26am On Nov 22, 2019
edi287:

Nah...lucky me. Painful when you see how millions get wiped away just like that..

Yeah, it happens every year, damn those Santa Anna winds.
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by khia: 9:30am On Nov 22, 2019
scaramucci:

Good to know. Why do you believe the Democrats when they tell you that they love and care about you?

Have I ever told you that I was a democrat? Where do you come up with this crap?

2 Likes

Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by edi287: 9:33am On Nov 22, 2019
khiaa:

Yeah, it happens every year, damn those Santa Ana winds.
That's enough to make me move. Why are houses in those areas?
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by khiaa(f): 9:35am On Nov 22, 2019
edi287:

That's enough to make me move. Why are houses in those areas?

I don't know, some people love to be reclusive I guess.
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Bigcowhorn: 10:05am On Nov 22, 2019
handsomebanana:

Oga, Kofi was born in Kumasi, Ghana.

If you're talking about the beginning of his career, that was simply a gimmick he has since dropped.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesportster.com/news/kofi-kingston-jamaican-character-explained/amp/

Cool
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by nlPoster: 10:45am On Nov 22, 2019
Mentioning "birthrights" in a Nigerian setting is like intentionally aggravating them.

They would definitely go after that.
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 22, 2019
khiaa:
How long have you been there? Please be careful, I don't know if you heard or not but foreigners are being murdered in the D.R.
cheesy no i am not in dominica republic but dominica island.its a 45 minute journey by plane from Atigua to dominica island.

1 Like

Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 22, 2019
Edi287,
Thank you sir, for your reply and stated in a non-abrasive manner.
I was really curious about that with her..but I will respect her right to her belief.

Bigcowhorn,
Thank you for your reply..although your delivery and choice of some words could use some polishing. You need to work on that. Insults/brutality are not necessary you know?
"Texas born"...lol. Ok..if you say so.
If you go back and reread my one of my replies to Khiaa, you will see where I addressed where I am born and raised...
Love your questioning of me..but when one is confident, no need to prove anything. Words give a person away.
Respect to your right to your belief also sir.

Guys, take care.

1 Like

Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Bigcowhorn: 4:54pm On Nov 22, 2019
Dasani:
Edi287,
Thank you sir, for your reply and stated in a non-abrasive manner.
I was really curious about that with her..but I will respect her right to her belief.

Bigcowhorn,
Thank you for your reply..although your delivery and choice of some words could use some polishing. You need to work on that. Insults/brutality are not necessary you know?
"Texas born"...lol. Ok..if you say so.
If you go back and reread my one of my replies to Khiaa, you will see where I addressed where I am born and raised...
Love your questioning of me..but when one is confident, no need to prove anything. Words give a person away.
Respect to your right to your belief also sir.

Guys, take care.

We have a queer little tradition in Nigeria. We love and defend our country as best as we can against foreigners until it's time for healthcare, education, or even shopping, then we go rushing off to the countries of those same foreigners to get it all done. Believe it or leave it, the kids of almost all Nigerian politicians, businessmen, and even some average people were born in the USA or the UK. Go over to the politics section and have a good read of the complaints of ordinary citizens.

It takes just $5 to $10 million investment in any sector of the US economy for an illiterate Nigerian to get US citizenship for his entire family. The money will be back in his pockets in a couple of years, with profit too... this is if he wants the green cards through the front door. Less than $50k will get it as well, if you know you know, the US immigration system is just as corrupt as any. Go over to the family section and see the high number of women that go to the US only to put to bed and return here.

This is our queer little tradition, and it's common among the upper and middle-class citizenry of this country, which is why some like me hold dual citizenship.

What I'm trying to say, Dasani, is that the US is not heaven, nor is its Citizenship gold. But those who haven't been there may think differently due to the way people like you behave. Do you know Germany is more advanced than America? Safer too.

American citizenship ko American Citizenship ni. Na green card I go chop abi na welfare package go put fuel for my motor? Dey there dey find polishing for my verbs wey i dey dig free wheel. You and your papa go find tire ni.

Olori buruku

Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 22, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

We have a queer little tradition in Nigeria. We love and defend our country as best as we can against foreigners until it's time for healthcare, education, or even shopping, then we go rushing off to the countries of those same foreigners to get it all done. Believe it or leave it, the kids of almost all Nigerian politicians, businessmen, and even some average people were born in the USA or the UK. Go over to the politics section and have a good read of the complaints of ordinary citizens.

It takes just $5 to $10 million investment in any sector of the US economy for an illiterate Nigerian to get US citizenship for his entire family. The money will be back in his pockets in a couple of years, with profit too... this is if he wants the green cards through the front door. Less than $50k will get it as well, if you know you know, the US immigration system is just as corrupt as any. Go over to the family section and see the high number of women that go to the US only to put to bed and return here.

This is our queer little tradition, and it's common among the upper and middle-class citizenry of this country, which is why some like me hold dual citizenship.

What I'm trying to say, Dasani, is that the US is not heaven, nor is its Citizenship gold. But those who haven't been there may think differently due to the way people like you behave. Do you know Germany is more advanced than America? Safer too.

American citizenship ko American Citizenship ni. Na green card I go chop abi na welfare package go put fuel for my motor? Dey there dey find polishing for my verbs wey i dey dig free wheel. You and your papa go find tire ni.

Olori buruku

Why are you abusing her and cursing her? If you want to explain an issue, do it like someone who is with a brain. You are born in the 80s like you wrote, which means you are still a young man. What is wrong with you?

You absolutely dont know all. Look at the way you messed up with Kofi Kingston's issue. It shows you make mistakes too. Of course Kofi was born in Ghana and he went to the US to start his high school. Instead of you to check wikipedia for his biography, you relied on WWE website. Lol. That was a blunder. Even Randy Orton shaded him recently with it that he is a fake Jamaican. Dolf Zigler, his long time rival also shaded him. Dont you know that WWE is entertainment, and everything is fiction? Of course, you dont know. And no one is crucifying you.

I am just very annoyed with you with your last statement. Did she curse you? Olori buruku means "an unfortunate person". It means someone who is cursed and is full of bad luck. Come on. GUY. YOU are the real olori buruku. You are. And you are certainly one idio.tic fellow.

Instead of you to take the opportunity and lecture her very well, you started cursing her. For what? Are you ok? If you allow me descend on you...guy, you will hate me. Maybe you need to go through my posts. I am merciless with this kind of issue. Small thing...you called her olori buruku.

Is she the one that said Nigerians should be dubious? Is she the one who tells politicians to destroy Nigeria? And you are so proud to say your politician go abroad to give birth. You no dey shame at all.

Oga, when dollar was still ok and not as valuable as naira, you were still using diapers. So, stop forming rubbish here. You grew up to meet a dollar with an equivalent to 80 naira and above. Stop forming nonsense here. Is it not in the 80s you were born? See this boy oooo. Hehehe.

You are so funny with $5 to $10 million investment. Infact, you are olori buruku for writing that. You dey ma.d ooooo. 10 million dollars is like 3.6 billion naira. You are certainly ma.d. You dont know "Jack" boy. I guess your mama is still feeding you. Look at how this small boy is calling $10million. You dey m.ad ooooo. Honestly. Do you think most new politicians have up to that? Even all the so called artists? You need just max of $30,000 to give birth in the US. Go make research very well. And if you.want to go through investment option to naturalize as American citizens...who told you that you need up to $10 million investment? You just write anything online. Guy, we are not all illiterates that you can confuse. You know absolutely nothing. Your head is "humpty dumpty". Empty barrels. "Olodo" proving to know too much.

You need a thick girl in the right places. Hehehehehhe. And she is American. Yet, you dont like America. Hehehehehhe. You are a real olori buruku. First class one. Walahi. And the thick girl in the right places cannot use her head to see that you are a clown.

Germany ko, Germany ni. See, Skin head will finish you there. Olodo. By what measure is Germany better than the US. I am not a person who says one country is better than the other. Stop downgrading one because of one person you dont like. Germany has her own disadvantages too.

Do you know that the US is the most generous nation with information? Germany.......ha. that stingy country. Yeah....Germany is good in some areas too. But if you know why the US is still the super power.....hmmmmm! A very generous nation.

Agreed, she doesn't understand the main issue. Oga, be a gentleman and educate her. Stop cursing her.

I hope you take to correction. If you dont, you will have a war with me. I promise you.

Dasani, it is better you leave this guy alone ooooo. And leave this thread. It is going to be too toxic for you. Even the Khiaa lady is really toxic. You better stay away from that kind of bittered person. Dont try to correct bittered people. Of course, there was a time in the US reversed discrimination was implemented against white. She should go read the history of that US very well. AMD inhope the khiaa girl will do DNA or whatever it is called to know where her ancestors are from.

Dasani, if you are used to NY, you will notice that whites in Manhattan prefer to interact with Africans than black Americans. Why?

Well, I am here to drop this and I am quiting. Romance is not my thing. Not a section I like operating in. But I just saw this and I cannot ignore it. Just too "razzzz" of this big cow animal to call someone else Olori buruku. He is the real Olori buruku.

I am a busy person. And very occupied now. But I just had to come online and correct this cow fast. I dont have time for his stupidity. Dasani, please....leave these negative people. Stay away from threads like this. They are coming back to rant. Silence is the best answer for fo.ols.

1 Like

Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 22, 2019
Dimples0303:

Are you joking RN? It's not him angry
why you lot gossiping? tongue
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 22, 2019
lefulefu:
cheesy no i am not in dominica republic but dominica island.its a 45 minute journey by plane from Atigua to dominica island.
bro no be uk you dey?
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 22, 2019
khiaa:
just shush already. You try too hard
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 22, 2019
omokoginimi:
bro no be uk you dey?
ehn? there was never a time i say i dey uk.maybe u dey mistake me for mr cork cheesy
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 22, 2019
lefulefu:
ehn? there was never a time i say i dey uk.maybe u dey mistake me for mr cork cheesy
lol. Nah bro. I thought you plane was heading to Heathrow
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 22, 2019
omokoginimi:
lol. Nah bro. I thought you plane was heading to Heathrow
not heathrow but gatwick airport.i used uk as a transit point.from lagos i flew to hammand intl airport in qatar then from qatar i flew to gatwick airport in uk then frm gatwick to atigua from atigua to dominica.took me four days inside plane.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? / Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? / Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.