Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband (47914 Views)

Woman Lays Heavy Curses On Daughter For Getting Married Without Informing Her / She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband / My Uncles Fixed My Late Father's Burial Without Informing Me, His First Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by ngwababe(f): 9:17pm On Nov 21, 2019
Coldie:
Marry another wife. Give her 2years she will be frustrated.

Na so you reason am?
Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by Magicians: 9:18pm On Nov 21, 2019
You ara funny..lol.
Your kind of replies USS to irritate b4 now I kind of understand where u are coming n yes NL can be pretty nauseating judging from some sick comment.
pocohantas:

He should get a help and pay the person. After all, women offer nothing in marriage. It shouldn't matter if they stay or leave.

As for his sexual needs, he can remarry or download inmessanger.

1 Like

Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by Coldie(m): 9:20pm On Nov 21, 2019
ngwababe:

Na so you reason am?
U want us to test am
Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by zaralady: 9:21pm On Nov 21, 2019
Okay....

Are you looking for a job and you have been applying all to no avail?
No interview invite and no employment?
Are you currently working and you want to change your job?
We can help you solve these problems.

One of the reasons applicant don't get interview invite is because the CV are not well structured or their Cover letter is attractive enough. An applicant can be equipped with relevant skills and talents but if those Knowledge, skill, attitude are not imprinted in their CV in a structured format. They might not be called for interview.

@Employmenthub, we don't only make your CV attractive and get you the interview you always dream. We also make you employable. We review, edit and make CV at a subsidy rate and also send lots of job vacancies, pre-screening interview and seminars before applicant goes for the interviews.We also teach how to understand all kind of interview questions.

Hurry, call employmenthub or WhatsApp or text 08080756701, or email employmenthub19@gmail.com.
Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:25pm On Nov 21, 2019
oghale23:

Lol! What do you know I am thinking about? You think because he is in his late 50's he doesn't have sexual needs?

I know another family friend who is a pastor and whose wife abandoned him to go and work abroad. He had to marry another woman. The man should be in is early 60's.

. SHUUU, NA ONLY YOU DE KNOW ALL, ARE YOU THE ALL KNOWING? APROKO NO GOOD.
Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by maasoap(m): 9:25pm On Nov 21, 2019
oghale23:
I know a couple who are friends of my family. The man is a business man, while the wife is a medical doctor.

They are in their late 50's and have three children. Currently they are separated because the wife said he cannot meet up with her financial needs.

She built a house in Lagos without informing her husband, while he was building one in Ogun state.

I was sad and disappointed. A marriage of like 2 decades, quenched because the wife felt she has more needs the husband cannot cater for.

Now the man will be left alone, no one to help him and meet his sexual needs.

One man one wife. Lol
Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by Charly68: 9:26pm On Nov 21, 2019
There is no smoke without fire,tell us how reckless the man has been that made his wife to find him untrustworthy ...When you see a woman doing such a thing it means the husband is a waster . why staking your destiny with a man that lacks vision and is going no where . I salute the courage of the woman for doing the needful

9 Likes

Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by jaxxy(m): 9:26pm On Nov 21, 2019
oghale23:
I know a couple who are friends of my family. The man is a business man, while the wife is a medical doctor.

They are in their late 50's and have three children. Currently they are separated because the wife said he cannot meet up with her financial needs.

She built a house in Lagos without informing her husband, while he was building one in Ogun state.

I was sad and disappointed. A marriage of like 2 decades, quenched because the wife felt she has more needs the husband cannot cater for.

The woman is a selfish and heartless person if that the reason she gave for leaving him. When the man was taking care of her and the kids from the onset she felt he was ok then when she got better than him in her mind she feels he can’t support her needs anymore.

What a cold and heartless woman. The man was quite unfortunate to marry and takecare of such a lady in the past. Unless there’s more to her reason or the story.

I have never heard such a ridiculous and insensitive reason for leaving a marriage.

3 Likes

Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by ctleurocollege: 9:27pm On Nov 21, 2019
oghale23:

If na me I go happy say my wife get house

2 Likes

Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by Thegoodone13(m): 9:28pm On Nov 21, 2019
Its not easy but I will advice the man to remarry. Unless, if there is another things op didn't tell us. Let us hear from madam first.

2 Likes

Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by Thegoodone13(m): 9:31pm On Nov 21, 2019
pocohantas:

He should get a help and pay the person. After all, women offer nothing in marriage. It shouldn't matter if they stay or leave.

You get us here. Thank u grin

1 Like

Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by maasoap(m): 9:32pm On Nov 21, 2019
Charly68:
There is no smoke without fire,tell us how reckless the man has been that made his wife to find him untrustworthy ...When you see a woman doing such a thing it means the husband is a waster . why staking your destiny with a man that lacks vision and is going no where . I salute the courage of the woman for doing the needful

Waster? Was it because at op called him a businessman? Sorry is your second name if you believe that you need to do something bad before a woman could betray you.

2 Likes

Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by extremelygolden: 9:32pm On Nov 21, 2019
Her decision could be borne out of the mistreatment she received from her husband during their early years in marriage.

3 Likes

Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by AreaFada2: 9:32pm On Nov 21, 2019
bukatyne:

You are not worried who will meet up the wife's needs or was she the one that initiated the separation?

In your OP, you said the wife was building a house in Lagos (alone) while the husband is also building a house at Ogun State.

Is the house in Ogun for the couple (both are aware and have their names on the property) or only the husband owns it?

Truth is if all the wife meant to him was a domestic servant and bed warmer, he has little to worry about.

If all the husband was to the wife was a fvcking bank, then he loses his usefulness when he runs out of funds.

If they had a bond and were one, then the man is in trouble. However, their problem would not arise in the first place.

My dear consider several things before we jump on the side of the man or the woman.

Culture: In our culture everything the man has ultimately belongs to the man. Even if not literally. Because kids bearing the man's name will ultimately inherit her property and wealth. The man from religious and cultural point is still head of the house. This is not same as being a dictator. So a man pays dowry and bride's family give into a new family complete with "chassis" name. grin cheesy

The couple: Now the couple from the beginning would have a dream in terms of careers and other achievements for the future. Now if two agree to walk the walk of life together, then there should be no secrecy. Often it's women who secretly acquire property. Mostly friends and family advise them to do just in case the man marries another wife or have kids outside. Essentially the lady/advisers predict negativity and go ahead to do something negative even if the man never plans to do so.

We do not know the full details of how they have been getting along over the years but it appears the lady probably just waited for this kids to grow/get educated, build her house and leave.

Fact is divorces at every stage of marriage will become more common. Something already common in the West. As we copy Western ways, challenges of Western societies will become prevalent too. But we do not have the social safety net of the West to cushion the economic consequences like the West have.
Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by maasoap(m): 9:33pm On Nov 21, 2019
ahnie:
And you are so bothered about his sexual needs!
Honestly I'm trying not to think what you're thinking!

Is that not part of it?
Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by Charly68: 9:33pm On Nov 21, 2019
maasoap:

Waster? Was it because at op called him a businessman? Sorry is your second name if you believe that you need to do something bad before a woman could betray you.
. You are senile for this utterance
Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by maasoap(m): 9:36pm On Nov 21, 2019
pocohantas:

I hope our men take advantage of our law and culture to do the needful at the right time before it is too late. To hell with my one man one wife

1 Like

Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 21, 2019
pocohantas:

So you sabi make sense like this grin
Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by maasoap(m): 9:38pm On Nov 21, 2019
Charly68:
. You are senile for this utterance

Thank you. When it hits you really hard, you will have your sense back. Mumu boy referring to someone he didn't know his story as waster

1 Like

Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by Charly68: 9:41pm On Nov 21, 2019
maasoap:

Thank you. When it hits you really hard, you will have your sense back. Mumu boy referring to someone he didn't know his story as waster
Tell us what you did that made your wife to call you off
Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by luluosas(m): 9:41pm On Nov 21, 2019
Did you post it because of the sexual vacuum created by the wicked wife, or you are seeking advice?
oghale23:

Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by Jaqenhghar: 9:43pm On Nov 21, 2019
oghale23:

You said they are seperated so whats the big deal. If he wants to meet his sexual needs girls full area. At 50 he is not far gone
Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by loswhite(m): 9:43pm On Nov 21, 2019
sadguru:

So what is she using her income as a medical doc to be long.
The man carry the entire responsibility of the family while the doctor save her income to build her private house...lol
Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by Trutherme: 9:44pm On Nov 21, 2019
oghale23:

Now that you have enough time to tell us about something that is non of your business, let's hope you are not planning to 'nack' the man because medical doctors know the fasted ways to end life cheesy

2 Likes

Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by luluosas(m): 9:45pm On Nov 21, 2019
You would have kept mute if only you knew the fire you were playing with in your comment. May God help you to repent
maasoap:

I hope our men take advantage of our law and culture to do the needful at the right time before it is too late. To hell with my one man one wife

1 Like

Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by Tpresh(f): 9:45pm On Nov 21, 2019
There's definitely more to this. After two decades, she just realized he can't cater for her needs?... Nah

2 Likes

Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by pocohantas(f): 9:49pm On Nov 21, 2019
baby124:

Lol, what is inmessanger

Na hookup site. Brings olosho to your doorsteps... cheesy
Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by noisy45(m): 9:54pm On Nov 21, 2019
Nonsense
Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by xianah(f): 9:55pm On Nov 21, 2019
Lol
ahnie:
And you are so bothered about his sexual needs!
Honestly I'm trying not to think what you're thinking!
Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by maasoap(m): 9:55pm On Nov 21, 2019
luluosas:
You would have kept mute if only you knew the fire you were playing with in your comment. May God help you to repent

Fire? Keep mute? Do you know how to gag someone? Nigerians and their hypocrisy! Did I ask you not to air your opinion?

1 Like

Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by abbey621(m): 9:57pm On Nov 21, 2019
Charly68:

How can you vouch for another human being? HUMANS? The most unpredictable creature in the world. Have you not seen husbands that spend heavily on their wives, are never violent and always gives attention yet the woman left because of an old flame. Same for men, beautiful wife at home, she can cook, she's respectful and hardworking yet husband goes out to impregnate another woman. HUMANS, FEAR US!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids / Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 / Photos Of 6 Girls Who Lost Their Parents Under 1 Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.