Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband (47912 Views)

Woman Lays Heavy Curses On Daughter For Getting Married Without Informing Her / She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband / My Uncles Fixed My Late Father's Burial Without Informing Me, His First Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 21, 2019
but if it was the man who has more money, she would have behave well and stick to him driving exotic cars around Lekki, marriage is a scam

7 Likes

Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 21, 2019
SalamRushdie:
What kind of topic is this

So you too observed?

5 Likes

Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by Victory2222: 8:57pm On Nov 21, 2019
Those are the features of a woman feeling insecure in her marriage....

2 Likes

Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by ednut1(m): 8:58pm On Nov 21, 2019
pocohantas:

He should get a help and pay the person. After all, women offer nothing in marriage. It shouldn't matter if they stay or leave.

As for his sexual needs, he can remarry or download inmessanger.
im messenger hahahahah those gals will kill baba na with billing and moves

1 Like

Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by MJBOLT: 8:58pm On Nov 21, 2019
women are selfish

2 Likes

Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by dandollaz: 8:59pm On Nov 21, 2019
ahnie:
And you are so bothered about his sexual needs!
Honestly I'm trying not to think what you're thinking!
Very important too
Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by Hotzone(m): 8:59pm On Nov 21, 2019
My sister built a twin duplex for her husband in his village and I built for my girlfriend
Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by Godhatesodomy: 8:59pm On Nov 21, 2019
Wow
Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by ultimatekint(m): 9:00pm On Nov 21, 2019
May be the husband is not the serious type. But we dont actually need this kind of post here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by Elvis2kay: 9:01pm On Nov 21, 2019
Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by 0monnak0da: 9:01pm On Nov 21, 2019
ahnie:
Yes his mind is like a gear and I am trying to select it without success
Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:01pm On Nov 21, 2019
oghale23:
I know a couple who are friends of my family. The man is a business man, while the wife is a medical doctor.

They are in their late 50's and have three children. Currently they are separated because the wife said he cannot meet up with her financial needs.

She built a house in Lagos without informing her husband, while he was building one in Ogun state.

I was sad and disappointed. A marriage of like 2 decades, quenched because the wife felt she has more needs the husband cannot cater for.

Now the man will be left alone, no one to help him and meet his sexual needs.

did husband inform her when he was building his own house?
what does her needs got to do with building her own house?
its obvious she could have taken care of her own damn needs herself, since she built a whole house by herself?
if he was not meeting her needs then why didnt she divorce the dude then?

that man should simply go and look for a new understanding wife who will take care of his needs...basta!

5 Likes

Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by Inception(m): 9:02pm On Nov 21, 2019
pocohantas:

He should get a help and pay the person. After all, women offer nothing in marriage. It shouldn't matter if they stay or leave.

Ma woman!
Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by MASTERMIND04(m): 9:04pm On Nov 21, 2019
pocohantas:

Chai, this lady ehnn

2 Likes

Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by colestephan86: 9:04pm On Nov 21, 2019
oghale23:
I know a couple who are friends of my family. The man is a business man, while the wife is a medical doctor.

They are in their late 50's and have three children. Currently they are separated because the wife said he cannot meet up with her financial needs.

She built a house in Lagos without informing her husband, while he was building one in Ogun state.

I was sad and disappointed. A marriage of like 2 decades, quenched because the wife felt she has more needs the husband cannot cater for.

All these women ehn,
The man should just go to Rwanda and get one better girl there nonsense!
I'm sure all these years , it's the man that has be paying all the bills , while use her money to buy land and build secretly.

3 Likes

Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by adesegun121(m): 9:05pm On Nov 21, 2019
Ok
Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by janettee(f): 9:07pm On Nov 21, 2019
ahnie:

Lol grin...
Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by judgementyard(m): 9:08pm On Nov 21, 2019
ahnie:
Hahahahah grin
Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by Mutemenot(m): 9:08pm On Nov 21, 2019
That's what happen when you marry a slay mama or a woman who doesn't listen to you from day one. D poor man will now enjoy soapy hence forth

3 Likes

Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by chukwuibuipob: 9:08pm On Nov 21, 2019
undecided sad hope the man nor bi Baba ijebu,Bet9ja customer undecided ? Well,nah time like diz U go a FRIEND. The man shus move on.
Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by judgementyard(m): 9:09pm On Nov 21, 2019
beresponsible:
Na only the man sexual needs bother you
Some people can carry person wahala for head grin

1 Like

Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 21, 2019
oghale23:

So what is she using her income as a medical doc to be long.
Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by Kitanlistic(f): 9:12pm On Nov 21, 2019
oghale23:

Lol! What do you know I am thinking about? You think because he is in his late 50's he doesn't have sexual needs?

I know another family friend who is a pastor and whose wife abandoned him to go and work abroad. He had to marry another woman. The man should be in is early 60's.

hmmmmm..[b][/b]
Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by Fhemmmy: 9:12pm On Nov 21, 2019
1. There is surely more to the story
2. It is not possible for the woman to just leave without more than "He can't take care of my financial need" and yet she is a medical doctor building a house in Lagos.
Bros, go and get more information and then come back for us to analyse

By the way, most marriages collapse in that age bracket because that is when couples actually realize they have NOTHING together than the kids that are already leaving the house at that age. To avoid such at that age, date your wife or husband regardless of how many kids you have and NEVER allow your kids to replace your spouse because one day, those kids will leave and it will be you and your spouse alone - guess what, if you don't enjoy each other's presence, it will leave to divorce.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by AfroKnight: 9:13pm On Nov 21, 2019
Evil wife. She put her needs on the man while she was spending her money on her own project.

May we not marry competitors who double as cankerworms o.

4 Likes

Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 21, 2019
ahnie:

Honestly, I thought he has something reasonable to say. Why is the world so crazy about sex ? The man's major challenge may be far different from what this guy is thinking of

1 Like

Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by Coldie(m): 9:14pm On Nov 21, 2019
Marry another wife. Give her 2years she will be frustrated.
Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 21, 2019
We've heard your own part but not from the couples in question.

2 Likes

Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by lereinter(m): 9:15pm On Nov 21, 2019
There's nothing bad in a woman leaving her husband

Instead of just cheating and disrespecting him

4 Likes

Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by Akuruoulo(m): 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2019
SHE SHOULD CLAP FOR HERSELF

1 Like

Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by ngwababe(f): 9:17pm On Nov 21, 2019
ahnie:

Do they even think of any other thing?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids / Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 / Photos Of 6 Girls Who Lost Their Parents Under 1 Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.