Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband (47909 Views)

Woman Lays Heavy Curses On Daughter For Getting Married Without Informing Her / She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband / My Uncles Fixed My Late Father's Burial Without Informing Me, His First Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by baby124: 9:57pm On Nov 21, 2019
pocohantas:

Na hookup site. Brings olosho to your doorsteps... cheesy
Na wa o. Can barely keep up with all these sites these days.
Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by maasoap(m): 9:57pm On Nov 21, 2019
Charly68:
Tell us what you did that made your wife to call you off

His wife or my wife? Were you born to always assume that you knew people? Sorry man
Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by luluosas(m): 9:58pm On Nov 21, 2019
Of course, you didn't asked me not. But I only offered a friendly talk based on the fact that you don't know the gravity of your jokes. Cheers
maasoap:

Fire? Keep mute? Do you know how to gag someone? Nigerians and their hypocrisy! Did I ask you not to air your opinion?
Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by tollyboy5(m): 10:00pm On Nov 21, 2019
pocohantas:

He should get a help and pay the person. After all, women offer nothing in marriage (Ref: Nairaland Guys, 2019). It shouldn't matter if they stay or leave.

As for his sexual needs, he can remarry or download inmessanger.
what do women offer in marriage? undecided plz I want to knw but cause ladies talk like they've been misunderstood
Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by OlawaleBammie: 10:12pm On Nov 21, 2019
pocohantas:

He should get a help and pay the person. After all, women offer nothing in marriage

(Ref: Nairaland Guys, 2019).

It shouldn't matter if they stay or leave.

Only God knows how many thesis u don write

Pls use APA stylegringringrin
Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by AfroKnight: 10:25pm On Nov 21, 2019
nlPoster:
For new couples (ie those in relationships):

If one or both of you is a high earner or with the potential to be a high earner, sit yourselves down, create a workable plan for your finances in the event more money comes in than you thought possible. Do this before you marry (while dating) or as soon as possible after you're married, don't just focus on romance alone, get to the nitty gritty and non romantic aspects of your relationship.

Not saying everybody would be terribly wealthy, but if you're aware you're on a path to that, and considering what you know now at this moment, be wise.

How are you going to do this? I have no idea, I'm only suggesting.

You have no idea? Hmm. Tpia for some reason I thought you were speaking from experience.
Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by mechanics(m): 10:34pm On Nov 21, 2019
The woman was not patient at all, she thinks her financial needs are the only problems in marriage, that's wrong, where does she thinks she will starts from now, marriage is all about understanding and patience, one can't just get rich over night just like that.
Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 21, 2019
ednut1:
Denial of reality cannot cover the truth.. women endure for years as long as you have money or for the kids . The money your money drops or goes. Baba dem go waka. Only those dat dated when there was nothing experience real love

I don’t even understand why you’ll separate from someone because he’s not meeting your financial needs when you’re also working and probably has more money than him .....wtf what I the use of your own money

While patriarchy seems to favor men it also doesn’t favor men sometimes .....patriarchy is the cause of these things

Pocohantas do you disagree?
Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by foreshore(m): 11:02pm On Nov 21, 2019
oghale23:
I know a couple who are friends of my family. The man is a business man, while the wife is a medical doctor.

They are in their late 50's and have three children. Currently they are separated because the wife said he cannot meet up with her financial needs.

She built a house in Lagos without informing her husband, while he was building one in Ogun state.

I was sad and disappointed. A marriage of like 2 decades, quenched because the wife felt she has more needs the husband cannot cater for.

Now the man will be left alone, no one to help him and meet his sexual needs.

Na that one dey worry you? He can take another wife na
Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by BlackPantherCri: 11:15pm On Nov 21, 2019
oghale23:
I know a couple who are friends of my family. The man is a business man, while the wife is a medical doctor.

They are in their late 50's and have three children. Currently they are separated because the wife said he cannot meet up with her financial needs.

She built a house in Lagos without informing her husband, while he was building one in Ogun state.

I was sad and disappointed. A marriage of like 2 decades, quenched because the wife felt she has more needs the husband cannot cater for.

Now the man will be left alone, no one to help him and meet his sexual needs.

How is it your problem?
Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by BlackPantherCri: 11:16pm On Nov 21, 2019
pocohantas:

He should get a help and pay the person. After all, women offer nothing in marriage (Ref: Nairaland Guys, 2019). It shouldn't matter if they stay or leave.

Or buy sex doll
Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by Tarabye: 11:22pm On Nov 21, 2019
Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by Germi9: 11:25pm On Nov 21, 2019
That lady must be from Benin,they like been called landlady alot
Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by pocohantas(f): 11:27pm On Nov 21, 2019
Tarabye:

Referenced from nairaland guys that part got me
Poco you're so sweet I feel you

This is so ambiguous shocked
Kindly rephrase...
Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by olatunji390(m): 11:34pm On Nov 21, 2019
So u are not even thinking of considering the woman or the children but the man's sexual desire that will not be met. Am disappointed in u @op

2 Likes

Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by fortune1968: 11:36pm On Nov 21, 2019
pocohantas:

indeed the majority of women offer nothing in marriage but coplains and sorrow .

2 Likes

Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by olatunji390(m): 11:38pm On Nov 21, 2019
So u are not even thinking of considering the woman or the children but the man's sexual need that will not be met. Am disappointed in u @op. Have not seen anything wrong here but jealousy and wanting to be in charge. For the wife not to tell him about her building a house explain alot that is not know before
Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by Emmanuel226(m): 11:50pm On Nov 21, 2019
Dats wisdom
#IYKWIM �
Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by YorubaNinja: 11:52pm On Nov 21, 2019
tsmith:

I'm amazed at the very limiting virtues and values you deem a woman has, and the entitlement rights you've awarded men. Obviously even your brain will tell you it's not balanced.

You sure say you dey OK? angry
Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by Tarabye: 11:52pm On Nov 21, 2019
Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by romenna: 11:56pm On Nov 21, 2019
nlPoster:
For new couples (ie those in relationships):

If one or both of you is a high earner or with the potential to be a high earner, sit yourselves down, create a workable plan for your finances in the event more money comes in than you thought possible. Do this before you marry (while dating) or as soon as possible after you're married, don't just focus on romance alone, get to the nitty gritty and non romantic aspects of your relationship.

Not saying everybody would be terribly wealthy, but if you're aware you're on a path to that, and considering what you know now at this moment, be wise.

How are you going to do this? I have no idea, I'm only suggesting.
the issues normally come wen it's the woman that touches bastard money.
For the man, everytin will just be fine n ok most of the time
Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by KosiGee(m): 12:02am On Nov 22, 2019
oghale23:

Lol! Prior to that statement, I said no one to help him, like to cook, wash his clothes, etc.. and definitely his sexual needs as a married man.

...And who would help the woman to cook, wash her clothes, meet her sexual needs etc?
Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by therajah: 12:17am On Nov 22, 2019
oghale23:

Lol! What do you know I am thinking about? You think because he is in his late 50's he doesn't have sexual needs?

I know another family friend who is a pastor and whose wife abandoned him to go and work abroad. He had to marry another woman. The man should be in is early 60's.

So of alllllll things, it's sexual needs you can first think of as what will be lacking...

1 Like

Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by MrMacinterchi1: 12:20am On Nov 22, 2019
just look at how your last words destroyed your report. you sould have ended it with his needs.
Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 22, 2019
glogirl:
Am happy you said endured, who knows what she endured. When the men cheat and feel she can't go anywhere, a lot of women don't forgive. They bid their time,and hold on for her kids and also to build her wealth slowly. They are usually ready in their fifties when the kids are out. there is nothing sudden about it, she has checked out since and worked towards it by building her own house. To make the decision to leave at that age isn't easy at all if u must know. Let him marry a new wife, life goes on.
Better, he should forget about that slut of a prostituting wife and marry a better woman with values
Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by Enemyofpeace: 1:22am On Nov 22, 2019
Na wa for you o op. Are you a mail or a femail?

1 Like

Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by DonnyE(m): 4:29am On Nov 22, 2019
pocohantas:

APA in text referencing format.. grin
Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by wany(f): 5:01am On Nov 22, 2019
Ecne:

Better, he should forget about that slut of a prostituting wife and marry a better woman with values

And who will be a better woman ?
Let them try and settle.searching for a good woman @50 is not the same @30 ,at 50 you will be looking for younger ladies of 28 up right,most will see you as maga and will they stay true and wont cheat,and how about his bp level,finance and finally the engine room (his third leg) are they in order,hmmmm undecided

3 Likes

Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by whatthefuck01: 5:07am On Nov 22, 2019
d story no even get vibes. na fake one. pls try something new abeg.
Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by whatthefuck01: 5:12am On Nov 22, 2019
abeg dis story na fake. am nt buyin...try give us a different one.
Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:29am On Nov 22, 2019
mechanics:
The woman was not patient at all, she thinks her financial needs are the only problems in marriage, that's wrong, where does she thinks she will starts from now, marriage is all about understanding and patience, one can't just get rich over night just like that.

Where will the man also start from.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids / Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 / Photos Of 6 Girls Who Lost Their Parents Under 1 Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.