Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,495 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) (43735 Views)

Bukola Saraki Plays Basketball With Youths (Pictures) / Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) by Godons1: 4:51pm On Nov 20, 2019
SalamRushdie:
We talk am na only zombies dey suffer

Na Biafrans suffer pass. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) by helinues: 4:51pm On Nov 20, 2019
ok
Re: Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) by SenecaTheYonger: 4:52pm On Nov 20, 2019
Not a single person gave a fvck about him there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) by allstarfestus: 4:53pm On Nov 20, 2019
Righteousness89:
I watched a video where he was beaten by Nigerians
are you blind ? His that Saraki...?
Re: Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) by akdjr(m): 4:53pm On Nov 20, 2019
Saraki was born with a silver spoon and the spoon never left him till date. He grew up with so much exposure. I had no such opportunity and I am working towards making sure my kids will live the life I couldn't live while growing up. Ise.......

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 4:56pm On Nov 20, 2019
allstarfestus:
are you blind ? His that Saraki...?
No! It's u
Re: Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) by lloyds(m): 4:56pm On Nov 20, 2019
To watch Arsenal, NBA, NFL. . . React on instagram and twitter.. .

That is what he will be doing from now. . and his paddy Dino man.

That's what APC have reduced him to. . . Thanks to Asiwaju.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 20, 2019
seunmsg:
Enjoying his political retirement with money stolen from Kwara state and Nigerian senate.
is he the only senator in Nigeria history
Re: Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:58pm On Nov 20, 2019
lloyds:

na who be ASIWAJU? Abegi park one side

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) by Taciturn1: 4:58pm On Nov 20, 2019
NLandIsHypocrit:
When they're here, they're gods; but when they go abroad, they're like every other persons and no one seems to give a single 4k about them.
abi
Re: Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 20, 2019
lloyds:

saraki occupied the position no 3 in Nigeria. Make tinubu get to even number 5

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) by Congrats321(m): 5:02pm On Nov 20, 2019
BUHARI HAS MADE POVERTY A STANDARD WAY OF LIFE JUST AS ELECTORAL VIOLENCE HAS BECOME A STANDARD FOR MEASURING SUCCESSFUL ELECTIONS UNDER BUHARI. EVEN SCHOOL CERTIFICATE NOW IS NO LONGER NEEDED TO BECOME PRESIDENT
seunmsg:

Supporter of corruption, you never fail to disappoint. And yes, Saraki has been retired politically. It’s sad to believe but that is the reality tongue

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) by blaque7: 5:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
this kind man with swag no go rule us....Na meh-tea wey dey chop gworo dey follow cow some people want..
Re: Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) by Advocate500: 5:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
richie240:

That moment atiku receives d news DT saraki entered america without taking him along.
grow up man enough of the silly jokes, this men are living in affluence and u are making caricature of their bogus life is not funny any more.
Re: Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) by planetx: 5:06pm On Nov 20, 2019
rman:

Seats that close to court-side at a LAKERS game are very expensive.
The person is not talking about how expensive the courtside seats are, but how he is just an ordinary black person nobody recognizes unlike Nigeria with security everywhere. And the people around him at the courtside looks like the average American joe nothing special about courtside seat.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) by Advocate500: 5:07pm On Nov 20, 2019
Sirpaul:
This man should be in jail in a sane country
when u say this and 4get that tinubu is also respected by a certain people or tribe in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) by SoNature(m): 5:08pm On Nov 20, 2019
Saraki made all the guys in Aso Rock to have sleepless nights.

I am sure that if Saraki was Senate President, Buhari wouldn't dare submit #10 billion for rigging election in Kogi State.

Bello never knew he would pay salaries until a few days to the elections. Surprisingly, he won! People actually voted for him!

Anyone who's waiting for a better Nigeria is actually waiting for to catch a flight at Tin Can Island
Re: Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:10pm On Nov 20, 2019
He likes enjoyment.
Re: Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) by legba1(m): 5:10pm On Nov 20, 2019
Imagine all these I.D.I.O.T.A.S arguing for and a against a MOFO who embezzled their yesterday, today and tomorrow. Some are even hailing him. He's junketing the universe with money that would have funded our universities, paved our roads and buy drugs for our hospitals....He enjoyed the best naija can offer from his cradle....his father looted and impoverished his people and he also gleaned the same treasury and y'all are happy about it...I pity all of una

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) by Advocate500: 5:13pm On Nov 20, 2019
seunmsg:

Supporter of corruption, you never fail to disappoint. And yes, Saraki has been retired politically. It’s sad to believe but that is the reality tongue
and tinubu is ur role model, funny characters in nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) by AkupeMBANO(m): 5:14pm On Nov 20, 2019
seunmsg:
Enjoying his political retirement with money stolen from Kwara state and Nigerian senate.
the way your uncle bihari is stealing too
Re: Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) by misterjosh(m): 5:17pm On Nov 20, 2019
...and this is news, how... undecided
Re: Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) by hakeemhakeem(m): 5:18pm On Nov 20, 2019
He was a sp nothing was done to uplift the ABJ stadium you were there saying near future

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) by juman(m): 5:18pm On Nov 20, 2019
Otogeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) by richie240: 5:21pm On Nov 20, 2019
Advocate500:
grow up man enough of the silly jokes, this men are living in affluence and u are making caricature of their bogus life is not funny any more.
And pls who gave u d prerogative to even think of deciding what i post on SM?
Biko, shift!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) by Angeldada55(m): 5:25pm On Nov 20, 2019
What has happened to this man after all he has done ?

Instead, he's chilling...going here and there !!!

Iffa talk now, haters will rise and fall like they never existed.
Re: Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) by Patrioticman007(m): 5:26pm On Nov 20, 2019
blaque7:
this kind man with swag no go rule us....Na meh-tea wey dey chop gworo dey follow cow some people want..

What an hypocrite you are. What did Saraki give Kwara state in return for the leadership position they entrusted to him ?.

What did Nigerians get, in return during his Senate presidency ?.

What did you achieve for all the 16 years of PDP rule.

Guy man, Think !!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) by Angeldada55(m): 5:28pm On Nov 20, 2019
legba1:
Imagine all these I.D.I.O.T.A.S arguing for and a against a MOFO who embezzled their yesterday, today and tomorrow. Some are even hailing him. He's junketing the universe with money that would have funded our universities, paved our roads and buy drugs for our hospitals....He enjoyed the best naija can offer from his cradle....his father looted and impoverished his people and he also gleaned the same treasury and y'all are happy about it...I pity all of una

Don't pity me please...
I am not happy !!!

Iffa no talk now, e go be like all of sleep come out head for one place.
Re: Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) by Orissodiq: 5:28pm On Nov 20, 2019
Imagine the amount the total expenses will cost? REMO won't you talk to ur brother because u don they talk that some people are travelling out since.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) by martowskin1(m): 5:33pm On Nov 20, 2019
seunmsg:

U are here making noise with cheap data
Re: Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) by contigiency(m): 5:39pm On Nov 20, 2019
Safe journey, you have all the time in the world.
Re: Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 5:40pm On Nov 20, 2019
rman:

Seats that close to court-side at a LAKERS game are very expensive.

If you've the money you can afford to seat on the front row. get the message before you comment. In Nigeria he would have barricaded everywhere with security feeling like a demigod but he's nobody there.

This reminds me of some Nigerian Governors sitting on Train like a mere passenger in obodoyibo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Saraki And Dangote "Friendship Goals" / CNN Adverts: FG Must Punish Dangote, Zenithbank, Globacom - Bode George / Akeredolu Attends Church Service At St. Francis Catholic Church, Owo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.