Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,259 members, 7,829,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) (43729 Views)

Bukola Saraki Plays Basketball With Youths (Pictures) / Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 21, 2019
[quote author=Priscy01 post=84198717]Former Senate President Bukola Saraki on Tuesday night watched NBA star, LeBron James, play for Los Angeles Lakers.

The former lawmaker shared pictures of his time at the Arena on Twitter on Wednesday morning.

In his tweet, Saraki hoped that NBA games would be played in Nigeria in the near future as was done in South Africa in 2018.

“In LA watching @KingJames play for @Lakers Energy in the Arena is unmatched. In 2018 an exhibition NBA game was played in Pretoria, SA. I’m hoping in the near future, Nigeria will host NBA games in a bid to grow the sport further in Nigeria. I am determined to see us achieve this,” he said.

James became the first player in league history to record a triple-double against all 30 teams after he posted a triple-double in the team’s 112-107 win over the Oklahoma City Thunder Tuesday night.

https://twitter.com/bukolasaraki/status/1197066832617889792?s=19

http://igberetvnews.com/1148690/bukola-saraki-flies-us-watch-lebron-james-play-basketball-photos/

EFCC go hala you soon�
Re: Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 8:30am On Nov 21, 2019
[quote author=rman post=84219397]

He is not a nobody! You only assume so.

All these emotional rant does not take away the fact that those seats are not meant for ordinary peeps. Fact!
[/quote)

You're subjected to oppression and you love your oppressors that's why you think like that.
Front seats are meant are meant for VIPs and it attracts extra cost nothing special about it.

Wike was sitting at the wandametropolicana stadium Athletico Madrid vips seat with fellow spectators.

Travel to Dubai and see your ex Vice president walking without security guards that's when you'll understand me better.
Re: Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) by BlackBovi: 9:53am On Nov 21, 2019
Priscy01:
Former Senate President Bukola Saraki on Tuesday night watched NBA star, LeBron James, play for Los Angeles Lakers.

The former lawmaker shared pictures of his time at the Arena on Twitter on Wednesday morning.

In his tweet, Saraki hoped that NBA games would be played in Nigeria in the near future as was done in South Africa in 2018.

“In LA watching @KingJames play for @Lakers Energy in the Arena is unmatched. In 2018 an exhibition NBA game was played in Pretoria, SA. I’m hoping in the near future, Nigeria will host NBA games in a bid to grow the sport further in Nigeria. I am determined to see us achieve this,” he said.

James became the first player in league history to record a triple-double against all 30 teams after he posted a triple-double in the team’s 112-107 win over the Oklahoma City Thunder Tuesday night.

https://twitter.com/bukolasaraki/status/1197066832617889792?s=19

http://igberetvnews.com/1148690/bukola-saraki-flies-us-watch-lebron-james-play-basketball-photos/

Re: Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:30am On Nov 21, 2019
subcbouy:
Its Buharis stolen wealth.

Buhari is a confirmed armed robber naa.
Re: Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) by rman: 12:56pm On Nov 21, 2019
[quote author=anonymous1759 post=84226325][/quote]

I am not one of you lots that come here to rant about politicians and the frustrations in your life.

Who is oppressing who?

Rather than stick to the facts, they resort to emotional abuses.

Oppressor kor compressor ni.
Re: Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 3:18pm On Nov 21, 2019
rman:

I am not one of you lots that come here to rant about politicians and the frustrations in your life.

Who is oppressing who?

Rather than stick to the facts, they resort to emotional abuses.

Oppressor kor compressor ni.

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue you seem pained don't worry next time Saraki will take you along. your love for him is priceless. How many politicians have you seen with private security aside from your president when he goes for an official visit in foreign countries? Even your ex Senate President was sitting on a passenger train with Governors like a no body but in Nigeria they don't even let you get close to their Convoy before Security mess you up.
Re: Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) by Benjaminbassey1(m): 9:11pm On Nov 21, 2019
Righteousness89:

No! It's u
oga I saw that video, the video was doctored... be sure of what you say

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ezekwesili Cries Over Freed Chibok Girls / Cabal Attempts To Bring Buhari Home Before Closure Of Abuja Airport - Sahara R. / Chinua Achebe And Fela Kuti In The 1980s (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.