Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) (43727 Views)

Bukola Saraki Plays Basketball With Youths (Pictures) / Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) by solecare: 5:40pm On Nov 20, 2019
Enjoy yourself Saraki, you are okay
Re: Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 20, 2019
seunmsg:

Supporter of corruption, you never fail to disappoint. And yes, Saraki has been retired politically. It’s sad to believe but that is the reality tongue

Shut up. You are not a supporter of corruption, but you are a slave to Tinubu, Buhari and his APC band of thieves, right? Such an oxymoron! Imagine the obnoxious hypocrisy....The sheer audacity.
Re: Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) by ZankuB: 5:42pm On Nov 20, 2019
[s]
helinues:
ok
[/s]
Re: Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) by danot1030: 5:45pm On Nov 20, 2019
seunmsg:
Enjoying his political retirement with money stolen from Kwara state and Nigerian senate.

The way Buhari and Tinubu dey retire their political enemies political career like tearing sheets of paper from the book pack no be here.
Re: Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) by saajus: 5:49pm On Nov 20, 2019
You are missing my man. Watch it consistently for 3 months, you will start liking the game. I've once hated American Football, Rugby, and Tennis. The only one I've not yet come to terms with is Baseball. It's too slow for me
SmalIdick123:
I hate Basketball
Re: Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) by drakeli: 5:50pm On Nov 20, 2019
rman:

Seats that close to court-side at a LAKERS game are very expensive.

Very expensive like $10,000? What do you mean very expensive? Is it $100 or less that is very expensive. That’s an amount even a college student can pay to seat there. So nobody cares who the hell he is.
Re: Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) by saajus: 5:56pm On Nov 20, 2019
I too enjoyed the game on my cheap freetoair. If I cannot travel to watch a game, at least I can watch it free. That Kentavious guy finished the game. Just 2-point game and still 55s to go. I really rooted for OKC
Re: Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) by bluefilm: 5:59pm On Nov 20, 2019
I hope he will still remember to take Atiku bin Camerooni with him too...

Nonsense. angry
Re: Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) by blaque7: 6:03pm On Nov 20, 2019
Patrioticman007:

What an hypocrite you are. What did Saraki give Kwara state in return for the leadership position they entrusted to him ?.

What did Nigerians get, in return during his Senate presidency ?.

What did you achieve for all the 16 years of PDP rule.

Guy man, Think !!!

And what have you achieved with 4 years of Saint Buhari and APC rule? Which of the 2 has affected the standard of the living of the common man most?
What were the prices of household commodities during then PDP and today's APC Rule?
Re: Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) by subcbouy: 6:37pm On Nov 20, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

Did you work with him during the course of the "stolement".Retirement indeed
Its Buharis stolen wealth.
Re: Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) by Coldie(m): 6:44pm On Nov 20, 2019
If those oyibo know who them seat down with them for don kidnap am
Re: Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) by helinues: 6:45pm On Nov 20, 2019
Ok
Re: Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) by Reussite: 7:04pm On Nov 20, 2019
LeBron James remains the MVP of modern basketball not so far off Michael Jordan.
James broke the triple double record cheesy that's how stars do.
Lakers must win the NBA this season. wink
# LeBron #CR7 #Raphael Nadal #Naomi Osaka undecided #Tiger Woods
Re: Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) by wink2015(m): 8:14pm On Nov 20, 2019
Priscy01:
Former Senate President Bukola Saraki on Tuesday night watched NBA star, LeBron James, play for Los Angeles Lakers.

The former lawmaker shared pictures of his time at the Arena on Twitter on Wednesday morning.

In his tweet, Saraki hoped that NBA games would be played in Nigeria in the near future as was done in South Africa in 2018.

“In LA watching @KingJames play for @Lakers Energy in the Arena is unmatched. In 2018 an exhibition NBA game was played in Pretoria, SA. I’m hoping in the near future, Nigeria will host NBA games in a bid to grow the sport further in Nigeria. I am determined to see us achieve this,” he said.

James became the first player in league history to record a triple-double against all 30 teams after he posted a triple-double in the team’s 112-107 win over the Oklahoma City Thunder Tuesday night.

https://twitter.com/bukolasaraki/status/1197066832617889792?s=19

http://igberetvnews.com/1148690/bukola-saraki-flies-us-watch-lebron-james-play-basketball-photos/

Misplaced priority!

Can n't he follows the sports tournament on dstv satellite television?

Must he waste foreign exchange travelling all the way to America to watch the basketball tournament.

Many of his kinds are the onces running aground our collective commonwealth.

Do not be surprised to see many Nigerian elite waste funds both private and government money travelling to Saudi Arabia to watch the heavy weight boxing tournament between defending champion Ruiz Jnr and Former heavy weight champion Anthony Joshua slated for 7th December, 2019.

By the way how is the Offa robbery court case going?

Nigeria with its numerous problems.

Senator Bukola Saraki seems to have safely cut himself out of the matter using big man factor.
Re: Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) by ledaman: 8:37pm On Nov 20, 2019
Continue to enjoy stolen funds!
Re: Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) by Josh44s(m): 9:03pm On Nov 20, 2019
NLandIsHypocrit:
When they're here, they're gods; but when they go abroad, they're like every other persons and no one seems to give a single 4k about them.

This! my brother is the height of shiit hole

Re: Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) by Natilolo(m): 9:59pm On Nov 20, 2019
I watched a video where he was beaten, how true is it?
Re: Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) by typersi: 10:26pm On Nov 20, 2019
Tru talk.. Court side seat at LA lakers costs anywhere around$1800-$2000.
That of. Newyork Knicks which boasts d highest commands btw. $2500-$3500.Splurging with our collective national revenue if u"ll ask me

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) by webngnews: 10:40pm On Nov 20, 2019
hmmm
Re: Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) by rman: 10:56pm On Nov 20, 2019
drakeli:

Very expensive like $10,000? What do you mean very expensive? Is it $100 or less that is very expensive. That’s an amount even a college student can pay to seat there. So nobody cares who the hell he is.

You do not know what you are talking about. Believe me, u do not.
Re: Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) by rman: 10:58pm On Nov 20, 2019
planetx:
The person is not talking about how expensive the courtside seats are, but how he is just an ordinary black person nobody recognizes unlike Nigeria with security everywhere. And the people around him at the courtside looks like the average American joe nothing special about courtside seat.

He is not an ordinary black person. Ordinary people do not sit court side at a Lakers game

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) by rman: 11:02pm On Nov 20, 2019
anonymous1759:

If you've the money you can afford to seat on the front row. get the message before you comment. In Nigeria he would have barricaded everywhere with security feeling like a demigod but he's nobody there.

This reminds me of some Nigerian Governors sitting on Train like a mere passenger in obodoyibo

He is not a nobody! You only assume so.

All these emotional rant does not take away the fact that those seats are not meant for ordinary peeps. Fact!

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) by nedekid: 11:15pm On Nov 20, 2019
Awol1:
Saraki my man.

Oloye.

You are free to go and shit in the US if you want.

Entering US no be beans these days o.

Kayode Fayemi can testify, lol.

Let me come and be going before haters arrive
Bukola na britico oh. As in he get British passport.
Re: Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) by Adult1992(m): 11:15pm On Nov 20, 2019
His attention was more on the camera than the game
Re: Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) by samdigo90: 11:17pm On Nov 20, 2019
IPOB should have caught him there.. mstheww
Re: Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) by akilo1: 2:49am On Nov 21, 2019
Why he nor go with atiku na
Re: Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) by sultaan(m): 3:33am On Nov 21, 2019
He feels free to walk around in a stadium with no armed security, when we tell them to replicate what they see, they will send thugs to win election.

Nothing good can ever come out of an evil process of election in Nigeria
Re: Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) by OruExpress: 3:55am On Nov 21, 2019
Nigerian politicians can be grotesquely insensitive and ineffective because they're allowed to be. When you're given the same attention and praise attending a foreign basketball game, as you are from commissioning a project, you start to see the scope of the monster these bloggers are feeding.
Re: Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) by plaindealer: 5:48am On Nov 21, 2019
All rejected and retired politicians just a few months ago. Some are now bloggers, some a basketball spectators, some are just redundant with no future ambition...

#PDP#insidelife... grin

Re: Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) by F117nighthawk: 6:52am On Nov 21, 2019
When they don't have any other job beyond politics, that's why Nigerian politicians kill to get to office,look at a whole former Senate president, going to watch basket ball match in the US, we haven't heard of any personal job he is engaged in, except attending parties,watching basket ball or football matches, going to visit Atiku in Dubai and Co,come 2023 this same man will still contest and many dumb ass Nigerians will still vote for him
Re: Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) by SmalIdick123: 8:07am On Nov 21, 2019
saajus:
You are missing my man. Watch it consistently for 3 months, you will start liking the game. I've once hated American Football, Rugby, and Tennis. The only one I've not yet come to terms with is Baseball. It's too slow for me

I just hate most American sports, expecially that Rugby you mentioned, it's annoying,

I only like Soccer and WWE
Re: Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 21, 2019
Priscy01:
Former Senate President Bukola Saraki on Tuesday night watched NBA star, LeBron James, play for Los Angeles Lakers.

The former lawmaker shared pictures of his time at the Arena on Twitter on Wednesday morning.

In his tweet, Saraki hoped that NBA games would be played in Nigeria in the near future as was done in South Africa in 2018.

“In LA watching @KingJames play for @Lakers Energy in the Arena is unmatched. In 2018 an exhibition NBA game was played in Pretoria, SA. I’m hoping in the near future, Nigeria will host NBA games in a bid to grow the sport further in Nigeria. I am determined to see us achieve this,” he said.

James became the first player in league history to record a triple-double against all 30 teams after he posted a triple-double in the team’s 112-107 win over the Oklahoma City Thunder Tuesday night.

https://twitter.com/bukolasaraki/status/1197066832617889792?s=19

http://igberetvnews.com/1148690/bukola-saraki-flies-us-watch-lebron-james-play-basketball-photos/

No body even know him self see his head......
EFCC go hala you soon�

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) / How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust / Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.