Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,997 members, 7,828,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

closed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / closed (2965 Views)

''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man / What Do I Drink To Last Long In Sex / I Have Never Met An Independent Woman Who Dates Nigerians – South African Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

closed by cypher247: 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2019
cffvc
Re: closed by Ben404040: 1:33pm On Nov 20, 2019
I ll just buy them in the market and EAT
Re: closed by cypher247: 6:41am On Nov 21, 2019
lol
Ben404040:
Re: closed by Ryan03(f): 9:43am On Nov 21, 2019
Ben404040:
does eating them work like blending all together? That date Is too sweet
Re: closed by enm(m): 11:16am On Nov 21, 2019
cypher247:
Ingredients for making tiger nut dates and coconut drink
Tiger nut
Coconut
Dates
Method of making tiger nut coconut and date juice
1 .Rinse the tiger nut, if it’s the dry one soak it in water for 48 hours put it inside a refrigerator while soaking so that it won’t smell.
Note: if it’s the hydrated tiger nut there no need to soak, soak only the dry tiger nut.
2 .After soaking for 48 hours, bring it out from the refrigerator, rinse it and break your coconut, peel it and cut it into small pieces that will allow your blender to blend it.
3 .Now rinse and cut your dates into halves and carefully bring out the seeds inside it. When you’re done cut the dates into pieces.
4 .Pour the tiger nut , coconut and dates in a blender for blending also add a small quantity of water into your blender to all the blades of your blender to move while blending the things you added, now blend.
5 .After blending pour the contents into a sieve and sieve out the milk in it first, after which pour the chaff back into the blender and add a little water to get out more milk from the chaff and blend.
Sieve out the milk for the second time into a bowl.
6. Now for the last sieving you can use ladies’ stocking, chiffon cloth or cheese cloth to separate the milk from the chaff. if you’re using any of the materials as sieve wrap it on a clean cup or bowl, scoop the milk from the bowl and pass it through the ladies’ stocking or chiffon cloth into the cup.

That’s it! Enjoy it with your partner, if it does not affect your libido in anyway add Irish cream to it and it will surely work.
Also Read: 7 Sexual Health Benefits of Tiger Nuts Milk Drink >>> HERE

Better if you blend the date separately add to the sieved milk before drinking. Blending the date separately will entail that no part of the date is lost and also give you a smooth and fine thick liquid that look like honey and easily dissolve making it sweeter.

Please the chaff what do you do to them? Do you throw them away or make use of them?
Re: closed by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 21, 2019
Eating Banana too works
Re: closed by cypher247: 12:42pm On Nov 21, 2019
it only works when you blend the tiger nut together with the dates and coconut and drink the milk
Ryan03:
does eating them work like blending all together? That date Is too sweet
Re: closed by cypher247: 12:45pm On Nov 21, 2019
that's a great idea, thanks for this!
enm:

Better if you blend the date separately add to the sieved milk before drinking. Blending the date separately will entail that no part of the date is lost and also give you a smooth and fine thick liquid that look like honey and easily dissolve making it sweeter.

Re: closed by cypher247: 12:46pm On Nov 21, 2019
you can eat it
enm:

Please the chaff what do you do to them? Do you throw them away or make use of them?
Re: closed by Clinghton: 12:53pm On Nov 21, 2019
what is date, is it that hause fruit that looks like bitterkola
Re: closed by cypher247: 1:32pm On Nov 21, 2019
Yes, they are called debino in Hausa and grown mainly in the Northern part of Nigeria or Africa
Clinghton:
what is date, is it that hause fruit that looks like bitterkola

Re: closed by enm(m): 10:29pm On Nov 21, 2019
cypher247:
you can eat it

Eat like that or you mix it with other food? Am not happy throwing those chaff away because i believe its useful and a waste to do so. I tried mixing it with flour to bake but the end end product is a hard crunchy cookie.
Re: closed by cypher247: 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2019
Allow the chaff to dry and use it to make flour. Use that flour to bake something for more jigijigi power! wink
enm:

Eat like that or you mix it with other food? Am not happy throwing those chaff away because i believe its useful and a waste to do so. I tried mixing it with flour to bake but the end end product is a hard crunchy cookie.

(1) (Reply)

Identical Twin Sisters To Marry Identical Twin Brothers, Same Time, Day & Venue / How Do I Tell This Guy That He Has Body Odour? / Are Girls From The Underlisted tribes Generally Bad As Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.