Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,814 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

My Friend Is Being Held In Detention For More Than Two Weeks Now - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Friend Is Being Held In Detention For More Than Two Weeks Now (30019 Views)

This Girl Is Missing For More Than Three Weeks Now / Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held / Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Is Being Held In Detention For More Than Two Weeks Now by kingxsamz(m): 1:43pm On Nov 21, 2019
MSRA:

and my good friend, have you ever asked yourself 'what if, just what if there is'? better to be hypnotized than to be deluded; especially the self inflicted type of delusion.

to the op, prayer is always the best starting point. but also do whatever you need to do. also pray for Divine leading & direction as to how best to go about securing your friend's release.

and most importantly don't forget to thank GOD when your friend comes home. which by GOD's grace, he surely will if he's innocent .

Smh.
Re: My Friend Is Being Held In Detention For More Than Two Weeks Now by mastermaestro(m): 1:45pm On Nov 21, 2019
Ausrichie:

Chai seriously this is all you could suggest. You are not being fair to the guy. See to the guy that posted this keep on trying with the lawyer shit and also try to get the attention of activists. Africa is a jungle filled with savages and cave people. We the few that don't want to get involved get hurt by the catastrophic system.

In Buhari's regime, only divinity can intervene if you fall into the hands of DSS. Better come to terms with this fact. You guys can continue to mock the dude for suggesting prayers. sad sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Being Held In Detention For More Than Two Weeks Now by mastermaestro(m): 1:47pm On Nov 21, 2019
Holuwaseun187:
Tell your lawyer to File a Fundamental Enforcement Suit at the federal High Court Immediately its as simple as that

Federal High Court on a matter that concerns this present DSS? Wake up, next level has begun. grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Being Held In Detention For More Than Two Weeks Now by kingxsamz(m): 1:48pm On Nov 21, 2019
mastermaestro:

In Buhari's regime, only divinity can intervene if you fall into the hands of DSS. Better come to terms with this fact. You guys can continue to mock the dude for suggesting prayers. sad sad

Divinity can intervene when one falls into the hands of DSS, but can't intervene to free Nigerians from the grasp of bondage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Being Held In Detention For More Than Two Weeks Now by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 21, 2019
mastermaestro:

Haew. Una wey vote this man self. I just dey look una. And what has the prayers been doing nothing it is as if we should beg the British to come back and rule.
Re: My Friend Is Being Held In Detention For More Than Two Weeks Now by freethesheeple(m): 1:50pm On Nov 21, 2019
Asquare84:

Try and see a pastor for prayers there is nothing prayer can't change

mumu...Has Prayers don anything in Nigeria from 1960 till date
Oya go start ur own church and scam people naaa
Re: My Friend Is Being Held In Detention For More Than Two Weeks Now by gidjah(m): 1:52pm On Nov 21, 2019
Just make a human right violation report at the federal court Fct Abuja,ket your lawyer do that, a warrant shall be made available by the FEDERAL COURT. BUT YOU also need to know what your friend is fully INTO ,NO SECRETES O!!

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Being Held In Detention For More Than Two Weeks Now by mastermaestro(m): 1:53pm On Nov 21, 2019
kingxsamz:

Divinity can intervene when one falls into the hands of DSS, but can't intervene to free Nigerians from the grasp of bondage.

You can run alone in your highway of hollow philosophy. undecided undecided
Re: My Friend Is Being Held In Detention For More Than Two Weeks Now by kingxsamz(m): 1:58pm On Nov 21, 2019
mastermaestro:

You can run alone in your highway of hollow philosophy. undecided undecided
No dey speak grammar for me if you can't counter the point I made up there.
Re: My Friend Is Being Held In Detention For More Than Two Weeks Now by Anazp: 1:59pm On Nov 21, 2019
Dannieln1:
Nigeria is a jungle where there is no such thing as rule of law...
In a saner community once you're arrested the first thing you're granted access to is a lawyer.
Who did this to Nigeria

Don't Relent bro keep pushing, if you've contact of one Godfather put a call to him and let the lawyer keep going there till granted access to your friend.
You can also use Human Right activist that's if your friend is innocent o

Most important of all BELIEVE IN GOD..
idiot see Nigerians. only a court of competent jurisdiction can determine if he's innocent or guilty and that would have been after a trial and his right to appeal exhausted. get educated
Re: My Friend Is Being Held In Detention For More Than Two Weeks Now by drmikeadams(m): 2:01pm On Nov 21, 2019
freethesheeple:

mumu...Has Prayers don anything in Nigeria from 1960 till date
Oya go start ur own church and scam people naaa
grin grin no mind them,prayer is just a way to avoid facing their problems
Re: My Friend Is Being Held In Detention For More Than Two Weeks Now by freeDR(m): 2:05pm On Nov 21, 2019
Asquare84:

You're a complete dunderhead for suggesting prayer. Oponu Ayirada.
Re: My Friend Is Being Held In Detention For More Than Two Weeks Now by Enemyofpeace: 2:06pm On Nov 21, 2019
Let's tell ourselves the naked truth, Nigeria is nothing but a jungle
Re: My Friend Is Being Held In Detention For More Than Two Weeks Now by MoIbrahim: 2:11pm On Nov 21, 2019
This is why, despite being a Buhari supporter, I condemned the treatment of Dasuki, El-Zakzaky, Sowore. We are setting bad precedence
Re: My Friend Is Being Held In Detention For More Than Two Weeks Now by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 21, 2019
Odogu9195:

If you ever wonder what is wrong with our country, here is your answer! Stop passing religion like a generational wealth, teach your kids I repeat teach your kids not to pray away their problems but rather face their problems and struggles head on. Europe and Asia are growing exponentially in terms of economic growth and so on, Africa is left behind because we only care about Jesus and his Return. I rest my case
Words on marble
Re: My Friend Is Being Held In Detention For More Than Two Weeks Now by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 21, 2019
Laslas this story was cooked up...op refused to answer to some vital questions so fat angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Being Held In Detention For More Than Two Weeks Now by Viking007(m): 2:33pm On Nov 21, 2019
hustla:

Go on Twitter

Follow and Mention these handles with your issue

@Segalink @SubDeliveryZone @Gidi_Traffic

And then wait..

Where have you been hiding?
Re: My Friend Is Being Held In Detention For More Than Two Weeks Now by BlackBovi: 2:35pm On Nov 21, 2019
victorava:
Hello Nairalanders

Two weeks back, my friend was apprehended by DSS officers from his residence in Lagos state and we have not heard from him.

I was driving out with him, immediately they saw us, they surrounded us and started asking questions. We now discovered that it was my friend that they were looking for. They collected his phones and followed him to his room to change his clothes. When I asked them what his offense was, they told me that they would like to ask him one or two questions.

They told me to meet them at their office and when I got there, I was not allowed access to their office. The officer at the gate told me that there was no such arrest. It was on Friday. I went there on Monday together with his wife and brother which was the following week, we were still denied access. They officer at the gate told us that if he's truly here that nothing will happen to him. He told us that anyone who is apprehended is not allowed to see anybody until after investigation.

We paid a Lawyer to go there the following day and the Lawyer eventually gained access, he was told that my friend was taken to Abuja the following day they arrested him.

We contacted a Lawyer in Abuja to go there and he was not allowed to see my friend. They told him to submit an application that they would get back to him. After few days, they did not contact him. He decided to go there this week and was denied access.

My friend has a wife and two kids, the wife has not been herself since this incident happened. She's been traumatized. She just wants to be sure if her husband is truly there.

Please Nairalander, I need your advice on the necessary steps I should take to be able to see my friend. Sorry for the long write up.

Admin please help me move this to front page, it is very urgent.

Re: My Friend Is Being Held In Detention For More Than Two Weeks Now by Dannieln1: 2:44pm On Nov 21, 2019
Anazp:
idiot see Nigerians. only a court of competent jurisdiction can determine if he's innocent or guilty and that would have been after a trial and his right to appeal exhausted. get educated
are we fighting sir
Re: My Friend Is Being Held In Detention For More Than Two Weeks Now by TemmyT002(m): 2:44pm On Nov 21, 2019
What is wrong with these DSS people these days?
What is happening?
Who is 'gingering' them?
What is their usefulness?
Re: My Friend Is Being Held In Detention For More Than Two Weeks Now by domchike(m): 2:50pm On Nov 21, 2019
Post his pics nd name online
victorava:
Hello Nairalanders

Two weeks back, my friend was apprehended by DSS officers from his residence in Lagos state and we have not heard from him.

I was driving out with him, immediately they saw us, they surrounded us and started asking questions. We now discovered that it was my friend that they were looking for. They collected his phones and followed him to his room to change his clothes. When I asked them what his offense was, they told me that they would like to ask him one or two questions.

They told me to meet them at their office and when I got there, I was not allowed access to their office. The officer at the gate told me that there was no such arrest. It was on Friday. I went there on Monday together with his wife and brother which was the following week, we were still denied access. They officer at the gate told us that if he's truly here that nothing will happen to him. He told us that anyone who is apprehended is not allowed to see anybody until after investigation.

We paid a Lawyer to go there the following day and the Lawyer eventually gained access, he was told that my friend was taken to Abuja the following day they arrested him.

We contacted a Lawyer in Abuja to go there and he was not allowed to see my friend. They told him to submit an application that they would get back to him. After few days, they did not contact him. He decided to go there this week and was denied access.

My friend has a wife and two kids, the wife has not been herself since this incident happened. She's been traumatized. She just wants to be sure if her husband is truly there.

Please Nairalander, I need your advice on the necessary steps I should take to be able to see my friend. Sorry for the long write up.

Admin please help me move this to front page, it is very urgent.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Being Held In Detention For More Than Two Weeks Now by Eniola86(m): 2:58pm On Nov 21, 2019
Please contact me. Eniolaakinkuotu@gmail.com

I can help. Thanks
Re: My Friend Is Being Held In Detention For More Than Two Weeks Now by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 21, 2019
Asquare84:

Are u serious?
Re: My Friend Is Being Held In Detention For More Than Two Weeks Now by Resees: 3:15pm On Nov 21, 2019
Asquare84:

To even worsen it up people really like your comment and some slowpoke shared it...You fools should stop decieving us with prays in this country..
Re: My Friend Is Being Held In Detention For More Than Two Weeks Now by Resees: 3:16pm On Nov 21, 2019
charliboy654:

Are u serious?
He or she is a slowpoke.
Re: My Friend Is Being Held In Detention For More Than Two Weeks Now by toprealman: 3:19pm On Nov 21, 2019
Asquare84:

smh
Re: My Friend Is Being Held In Detention For More Than Two Weeks Now by slimfit1(m): 3:23pm On Nov 21, 2019
Alicenikky:

Amen, but bro you pastors and so called men of God are one of our problems in this country.

I'm not a pastor just a concerned Nigerian
Re: My Friend Is Being Held In Detention For More Than Two Weeks Now by Barzinime(m): 3:24pm On Nov 21, 2019
And you know all that cos you have worked with the intelligence agencies in your so called saner communities
Dannieln1:
Nigeria is a jungle where there is no such thing as rule of law...
In a saner community once you're arrested the first thing you're granted access to is a lawyer.
Who did this to Nigeria

Don't Relent bro keep pushing, if you've contact of one Godfather put a call to him and let the lawyer keep going there till granted access to your friend.
You can also use Human Right activist that's if your friend is innocent o

Most important of all BELIEVE IN GOD..
Re: My Friend Is Being Held In Detention For More Than Two Weeks Now by Dannieln1: 3:31pm On Nov 21, 2019
Barzinime:
And you know all that cos you have worked with the intelligence agencies in your so called saner communities
why won't you accept the fact that Nigeria is a failed country
Re: My Friend Is Being Held In Detention For More Than Two Weeks Now by Barzinime(m): 3:34pm On Nov 21, 2019
I wont accept any stupid fact coming from people that havent seen the tyres of an airplane.
Most of you just come online and type what you like.
Dannieln1:
why won't you accept the fact that Nigeria is a failed country
Re: My Friend Is Being Held In Detention For More Than Two Weeks Now by petitejolie(f): 3:39pm On Nov 21, 2019
U guys should tag all the tagables on twitter and nairalanders here should help it trend . but we dont know ur name and d name of ur friends. No matter wat he did he should have an access to lawyers . i just wished this was how they use to trackdown and pick up all this fulani herdsmen kingpins.
Re: My Friend Is Being Held In Detention For More Than Two Weeks Now by NkemjikaX(m): 3:47pm On Nov 21, 2019
Go to the net and search for the phone contacts of the commander Federal SARS and Commissioner of police ur state and report the matter the will intervene.
Or search for the number of the National police PPRO.
I hope this helps. Good luck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tips To Help You Stay Safe From Getting Killed Or Kidnapped / How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! / 5 Farmers Killed In Zongo-Akiki, Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.