Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? (18958 Views)

You Are A Lesbian. But U Are Not Attracted To Men,but U Like Penis. / She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) / Help! I’m Not A Lesbian But I Think I’m In Love With A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 21, 2019
I smell strong sarcasm , obviously this person is used to writing.

1 Like

Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by dnawah(m): 7:33pm On Nov 21, 2019
HannahHitler:
Good day Fam,

This thing has been bothering me o, I've been gay for about 10years now and I had tried everything but I just couldn't bring myself to love men but this is a testimony.

After years of trying to conform, I finally accepted my fate and I've been living as gay since then but YESTERDAY a Nairalander mentioned me and said he was praying for me and he had commanded me to be straight and just like that, with the snap of a finger, just by saying it and today I woke up STRAIGHT. Praise Be. I'm well now, I swear I am straight.

I used to think women were the most beautiful thing God ever made but not anymore, I am straight now and all it took was a stranger telling me to be straight for me to be straight. Praise Be.

He also commanded me to find a man and get married so I'm here thinking, is there any man that would marry an ex lesbian or should I just join the convent?

Please I am very desperate because I am getting older and I just realized that I wasted years being a lesbian. Find me a man, I'm straight now.

Ehen, when I was still a lesbian which was just yesterday, I published a lesbian romance book on Amazon, if you're still evil minded like I used to be please go to kdp and buy my book. Teinks.

Praise Be.

Please don't send me PM if you're not ready to get married next year. In fact if you're a tall, handsome, dark, man with pink lips and a good job just indicate and I will pm you.
to satisfy ex lesbians no easy o!you have to be up and doing.pls Mr 2 minutes keep off.
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by themaestro08(m): 7:42pm On Nov 21, 2019
lilwetdick:
anybody that believe this troll is a fool

so you suddenly changed from being a lesbian to a straight woman in one day...interesting

attention seeker
my thought exactly.
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by meobizy(f): 7:51pm On Nov 21, 2019
Lol at sarcasm thread. You should try the next level of conversion: 14 years in a Nigerian prison. I swear your life will straighten to its possible limit.
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by tobby20: 8:47pm On Nov 21, 2019
obo389:
I dont get.
You said your a les but gay?
Homosex is also gay
Les = gay
Gay is the general word regardless of d gender

1 Like

Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by obo389(m): 8:55pm On Nov 21, 2019
tobby20:

Homosex is also gay
Les = gay
Thanks
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Les: 8:57pm On Nov 21, 2019
tobby20:

Homosex is also gay
Les = gay
please u ppl should giving me mentions naaaaaa
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by forlexxy(m): 9:10pm On Nov 21, 2019
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by SmellingAnus(m): 9:43pm On Nov 21, 2019
Okay
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 21, 2019
HannahHitler:
so are you saying i can't change? I just told you that i have changed. O ye of little faith.

grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy Nah APC change niii?
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Bejusttoall: 10:53pm On Nov 21, 2019
HannahHitler:
Good day Fam,

This thing has been bothering me o, I've been gay for about 10years now and I had tried everything but I just couldn't bring myself to love men but this is a testimony.

After years of trying to conform, I finally accepted my fate and I've been living as gay since then but YESTERDAY a Nairalander mentioned me and said he was praying for me and he had commanded me to be straight and just like that, with the snap of a finger, just by saying it and today I woke up STRAIGHT. Praise Be. I'm well now, I swear I am straight.

I used to think women were the most beautiful thing God ever made but not anymore, I am straight now and all it took was a stranger telling me to be straight for me to be straight. Praise Be.

He also commanded me to find a man and get married so I'm here thinking, is there any man that would marry an ex lesbian or should I just join the convent?

Please I am very desperate because I am getting older and I just realized that I wasted years being a lesbian. Find me a man, I'm straight now.

Ehen, when I was still a lesbian which was just yesterday, I published a lesbian romance book on Amazon, if you're still evil minded like I used to be please go to kdp and buy my book. Teinks.

Praise Be.

Please don't send me PM if you're not ready to get married next year. In fact if you're a tall, handsome, dark, man with pink lips and a good job just indicate and I will pm you.

Congratulations sis. God will perfect the remaining in Jesus mighy name.
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 21, 2019
I missed the title of the book that she is selling. That I legend dude should learn from her grin grin grin
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Nobody: 2:24am On Nov 22, 2019
op pm go don full for sure grin

Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 5:42am On Nov 22, 2019
HannahHitler:
Good day Fam,

Praise Be.

We need to confirm that you're now straight.

Please come for testing grin

1 Like

Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Randy100: 5:53am On Nov 22, 2019
Women still remains the most beautiful creature from God.

1 Like

Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Ebonygirl1(f): 6:53am On Nov 22, 2019
Op you're being sarcastic, right?
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Boboye4slim(m): 9:37am On Nov 22, 2019
I command you to return back to being gay

2 Likes

Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Shugargal(f): 11:00am On Nov 22, 2019
Story! If your story is true, just say you were never a lesbian,you just learnt it or you just go test how e be. come deliver me make I believe you. mtwww
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 22, 2019
Randy100:
Women still remains the most beautiful creature from God.
lool..no o, now in my eyes, men are. grin

With their hairy armpits and gloriously strong bodies. Wow. See what I was missing. cry

1 Like

Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by FindingNigeria: 11:30am On Nov 22, 2019
Sarcasm at its finest.
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 22, 2019
You people sending PM cannot even follow simple instructions. How am I supposed to want to marry you? A man that cannot read and comprehend, is that one a husband material?

I'm straight now o, you people should now allow me revert back to default settings.

I said I will PM you personally if you specify that you're interested. Simple.
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Ngdotbeauty(f): 11:40am On Nov 22, 2019
Natural aphrodisiacs! Goron Tula

Check my sig
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 24, 2019
Lol, go read Hannah's diary, you'll probably fancy Les...

Shugargal:
Story! If your story is true, just say you were never a lesbian,you just learnt it or you just go test how e be. come deliver me make I believe you. mtwww
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 24, 2019
Lol, I don't have anything against lesbianis but Nigeria as a country will frustrate you out if it when the time comes. Even your lesbian partner will tell you to your face she wants to get married and have kids. Will I marry an ex lesbian? I don't care about your sexuality! My best friend was a lesbian, I stopped being friends with her when I noticed she lie to me for money but using it to take care of her partner. I rather she comes straight to me than playing childish games.
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Gettreadyy(m): 12:23pm On Nov 26, 2019
HannahHitler:
You people sending PM cannot even follow simple instructions. How am I supposed to want to marry you? A man that cannot read and comprehend, is that one a husband material?

I'm straight now o, you people should now allow me revert back to default settings.

I said I will PM you personally if you specify that you're interested. Simple.

from the info i gathered from your diary, you are highly intelligent, sapiosexual and self aware. I think you needing a man now is due to the fact that the law of nature is taking its cause on you finally (I could be wrong). do i want to fvck you, hell yea. marriage is a no but wouldn't mind having you as a friend.

2 Likes

Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by amani337(m): 8:14pm On Nov 26, 2019
How did I miss this?

Hannah u haff crase ooo

1 Like

Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Roycemadeit(m): 7:32pm On Dec 11, 2019
We humans are the ones who suppose any kind of sex is normal, good or abnormal, bad. If you love girls it's the will of God, everything we are is good before God and perfect, we live and act according to his will. People talk like they sleep and wake with God, like he whispers in their ears.
Changing your sexuality due to what the public like and shit is you not realising who you are. And guess what, most of those that condemn you are lost because they live by the society and its norms.
They can't realise themselves sexually and otherwise. If you no like lesbian don't condemn lesbianism. Those that are,know what you don't.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by cassbeat(m): 8:01pm On Dec 11, 2019
Read the op's diary some days back smh sha o
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 11, 2019
amani337:
How did I miss this?

Hannah u haff crase ooo
lmao. Why does no one believe me?? grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 11, 2019
Shugargal:
set a time and a date, I'll book the hotel room and I promise that I will deliver you. grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 11, 2019
chinchonglee:
Picture of ur lesbianism or i dnt believe it grin grin grin

It is well..........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

[story] – The Hot Neighbor.. A Short Sex Story / Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. / 5 Types Of Lies Guys Tell On Valentine Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.