Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me (25490 Views)

Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out / My Friend’s Wife Forced My Into Having C3-x With Her: Now She’s Blackmailing Me / Is She Blackmailing Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by midnighter(f): 5:35pm On Nov 21, 2019
hotwax:

Na u know...women visit us spend weeks sef and nothing happened..this sister wanna have it and I gave her...

Smh! So when keke driver wants to charge you N2 million from airport to junction you go give am

You are just a terrible guy, end of story
Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by Ishilove: 5:36pm On Nov 21, 2019
Cheap Hints ripoff. Why don't you go open a blog instead of irritating the heck out of some of us with poorly conceived bullshit? Mscheeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by maynation(f): 5:37pm On Nov 21, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
So if it was ur hubby,you won't believe him?

Are you stalking me?
Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by hotwax: 5:38pm On Nov 21, 2019
midnighter:

Smh! So when keke driver wants to charge you N2 million from airport to junction you go give am

You are just a terrible guy, end of story

Leave me ooo...
Women think na dem get license to do anything
Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by dave4rella(m): 5:49pm On Nov 21, 2019
grin

Book a hotel room and fvck her very well
Until she cums
She didn't cum, that's why she's misbehaving

5 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by bethyz(m): 5:50pm On Nov 21, 2019
What has happened has happened. By mistake or genuine sex happened.

Stop giving that girl money what is she feeling like. Rubbish. She was there waiting for the harder part.

Avoid her calls. When she calls be formal. Hello yes i dont have it.whatever she says stand by your words and drop the call.

Tell your wife you dont want her presence in the house anymore. If she ask why tell her you are upset or angry about somthing. It means even if she tells your wife you have created a scenario of being angry.

If she happens to come around dont be an inch close to her rather leave the house till your wife is back if she ask why tell her you cant be in the same house with the lady you have also created another impression. Last last if the truth comes out you have a bit of innocence to claim to yourself.

Or rather tell your wife you nearly had sex with the sister the other day. That you taught she was the one in the bathroom and everywhere was dark you walked into the bathroom with her sister when you heard her voice you quickly ran out. Laugh it off. Either way say it and avoid that girl

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by iReddington: 5:50pm On Nov 21, 2019
Dear Joro
This episode of "things that never happened" is FIRE!!!
Oya OP take this nonsense away from here!

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:57pm On Nov 21, 2019
maynation:

Are you stalking me?
YES
Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by Godfreynice(m): 5:58pm On Nov 21, 2019
Bros if by chance this your story is truth then black mail her first if not if you tell your wife your home and your inlaw home will never be the same because trust will die in that house.if you have never cheat on your wife she will believe you.
Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by maynation(f): 5:59pm On Nov 21, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
YES

Alright.

Back to your question.

If you believe this script then you can also believe Donald Trump is from Ondo state.
Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:02pm On Nov 21, 2019
maynation:

Alright.

Back to your question.

If you believe this script then you can also believe Donald Trump is from Ondo state.

Its an accident,i can relate,it could happen to anyone. He thought he was the same wife he left alone at home.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Its an accident,i can relate,it could happen to anyone. He thought he was the same wife he left alone at home.
.. So you believe this popori story?.Even a blind drunk man can recognise his wife in the dark talk more of him.I won't believe this story unless he is not being honest.What I mean,he did it deliberately pretending to be drunk.
Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by adanny01(m): 6:10pm On Nov 21, 2019
vincentjk:
What a weak man you're. Why would you allow your wife's sexy sister stay with you people at first? You got what you've always been looking for so why complaining again?

You're now her puppet unless you decide to man up. Tho this your excuse sounds staged

You were just trying to be 1st to comment without reading the post.

SMH

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by maynation(f): 6:11pm On Nov 21, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:

Oga please make I hear word.
When he started giving shady stories of how she looks like her wife at the beginning of his story, I already knew He was up to something.

What sorta stupid mistake was that? He didn't know she wasn't his wife? And then everything looked preplanned. He was tipsy, there was power outage, she looks like his wife and some other flimsy defense schemes.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by maynation(f): 6:11pm On Nov 21, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. So you believe this popori story?.Even a blind drunk man can recognise his wife in the dark.

Help me ask him o. grin
Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:13pm On Nov 21, 2019
maynation:

Oga please make I hear word.
When he started giving shady stories of how she looks like her wife at the beginning of his story, I already knew He was up to something.

What sorta stupid mistake was that? He didn't know she wasn't his wife? And then everything looked preplanned. He was tipsy, there was power outage, she looks like his wife and some other flimsy defense schemes.
I always give people the benefit of doubt,so I kinda believe him.At least he no even finish one round.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:17pm On Nov 21, 2019
maynation:

Help me ask him o. grin
. Been laughing since I came across the story.So the girl was keeping quite even when he was about removing his clothes? He should just tell us the whole truth.Both of them been wan Bleep each other tey tey no be mistake.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 21, 2019
hotwax:

Na u know...women visit us spend weeks sef and nothing happened..this sister wanna have it and I gave her...
gringrin
Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by kenodrill: 6:44pm On Nov 21, 2019
Dont give her any kobo again because she's bent on estorting you.she can't tell her sis(ur wife)what transferred between the both of you because they might both end up as enemies and your your wife won't let her come to your house anymore.
Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by Forward77(m): 6:51pm On Nov 21, 2019
Dear brother,
I am writing you this because you need some advise.

First, i do not believe in accidents because there’s a law of cause and effect which states that everything happens for a reason. Your sister in-law masterminded the whole thing because she’s an insider(knows your style), that is if you’re being honest with us on what happened.

Secondly, as a married man you should have in mind that you and your wife are one flesh and secrets are out of the equation(unless between you both). If it was a girlfriend thing, I would have asked you to ignore everybody.

My advise is this,
Take your wife out for shopping or something and make her very happy, then when you guys get home, just before you get down from the car, tell her everything that happened. Throw a little blame on her for letting her sister come around that often.

Never tell her you are tell her because her sister asked you for money, tell her that it’s because you love her and you have been so mad at yourself over what happened. You can tell a little lie about how you made a mistake at work because of that, just to get some pity.
Then tell her you love her. Make sure you ignore her sister completely. And when next she calls, take the call in-front of your wife, just to prove a point.

Do this and thank me later
Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by tchidi066(f): 7:02pm On Nov 21, 2019
My advice...well shit happens n how u handle it after either make or mar u... Tell wifey... Oh yeah she would be heart broken n all but time will heal her, tell her bitchy sister to go to hell cos you ain't falling for her antics... But men sha
Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by musachara: 7:12pm On Nov 21, 2019
nnadychuks:
First of all u said u didn’t know it was not your wife... Maybe it’s true but I no believe u sha... But if you can make everyone here believe, you can also make your wife believe you... U even tried to send her the 20k with the consent of your wife...
Most importantly; I have a very clean Toyota Sienna for sale at 1.7 million
What is your last price?
Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by chinwezdasilva: 7:24pm On Nov 21, 2019
spymasters0984:
Good morning all,

I had to register this account because I need advice from matured minds. I got married to my wife three years ago and she has a younger Sister who was two years younger. They both look alike, same body build, voice and face. I actually thought they were twins when I first saw them together. She do come to our house for weekends or the holiday as she and my wife were so close. She knows where we keep our house keys. We are yet to have kids and sometimes I appreciate her presence as she keeps my wife company.

Last month, I went to watch a late premiership match at a bar not far from the house and I took some few drinks like I always do with the guys. I wasn't drunk, just a bit light headed. I drove home immediately after the match around 8pm and opened the door with my key. PHCN took the light as soon as I entered and Everywhere was dark. I heard the shower running and thought my wife was in the bathroom. Normally, I and my wife love spontaneous sex as it spice up our relationship. So I decide to get naughty and have sex. So, I stripped and opened the bathroom and said, Honey, let's have a quickie". Without waiting for reply, I pushed her to the wall and penetrated from behind.

One thing, I first noticed was that my thing went inside so smoothly without any resistance. My wife was a virgin when we met and even till now, she still complain of me being big for her. I thought it was the shower water that made it so frictionless so I kept thrusting. The next thing ,I heard was "Uncle Dele(not my real name), please harder, yes, hit me well, I love your dick inside me". That was when I realized it wasn't my wife. Immediately, my eyes cleared and I pulled out. I started apologizing to her that I thought it was her Sister, my wife. I quickly dashed out of the bathroom, ran to the room, put my clothes, grabbed my phone and put on the phone torch. She had also left for the other room so I went to knock and started apologizing again. She had put on her clothes also. She said I ought not to apologize as I clearly thought she was my wife and it was a case of mistaken identity. We were still talking when we heard the door being opened and I dashed to my room.

We acted like normal when her sister came in and didn't say a word to each other. Though, I felt so guilty as I had never cheated on my wife since we got married. Even my wife was surprised her sister was around as she didn't tell her she was coming. What happened was my wife went to the superstore to get some things, that was why she wasn't at home as I left her at home when I was going to watch match. My in-law left the following day.

I met with my sister-in-law three days later and I apologize again and we both agreed to keep it as a secret between us as it would hurt my wife so much. She has had two miscarriages since we got married. Her sister also agreed to keep quite, but she made a statement that made me nervous. She said "Uncle Dele, you are so big o. Is that what my sister has been enjoying". I was a bit angry, but I didn't want to make an issue out of it so I smiled and let it pass.

Fast forward to last week, She called me that she needed 50k to get something and if I can help her. In the past, I do give her money but always through my wife. 5k, 10k or thereabout but nothing like the 50k she's asking for now. So I informed my wife of the request and she was angry on why she should be demanding for such amount and called her to tell her what she feels. Only for her to call me and sounding angry on why I had to tell my wife she's asking money from me. I calmly told her that my wife knows about all my finances and it is not new that I am informing my wife of such request. However in order for peace to reign, I convinced my wife and we sent 20k to her, which she never called back to say thank you.

Yesterday, she called me again asking for 30k to do something, which she didn't say what it was. I was at work so I told her, I will call her back later. I never had the chance to call her until she called me later in the evening sounding so angry that I didn't call her back and she needed the money unfailingly before Saturday. I politely told her, I don't have any money and will have to inform my wife about it, which she told me not to tell her. Actually, I am in a fix as one thing I hate is someone blackmailing me, though she hasn't said she will tell my wife about what transpired between us. Her tone and attitude towards me is suggesting she's trying to take advantage of me.

I don't know if I should confess to my wife as I don't want to be someone maga. However, I don't want my wife to go through any stress as we just discovered she's pregnant again and don't want any issue again. Please , I need advice as I don't want to give her any money by weekend. Thanks

My guy no give am the money whether her tone of voice indicates she's angry... One sure thing I know is that she cannot tell her sister because they can never be in good terms, family go DEy on en matter for allowing you to penetrate her, the shame from her people alone won't let her do anything and lastly no tell your wife if she finds out you explain you can't come and kill yourself for something that is not your fault
Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by galadima77(m): 7:26pm On Nov 21, 2019
Guy tell nobody nothing and stop picking her calls. let hell drop on everybody.

Wetin?

Nobody go blackmail me...

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by chinwezdasilva: 7:29pm On Nov 21, 2019
vincentjk:
What a weak man you're. Why would you allow your wife's sexy sister stay with you people at first? You got what you've always been looking for so why complaining again?

You're now her puppet unless you decide to man up. Tho this your excuse sounds staged
how you take know say na wetn em want

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by Zinny25(f): 7:31pm On Nov 21, 2019
Mistake kee Who does that?

Uncle advice yourself biko

But if you are sure it was a mistake, I think you should explain to your wife, so she doesn't find out herself. Because the truth must surely come out one day

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 7:41pm On Nov 21, 2019
Op, please when u are ready to tell us the truth let us known.

Conclusion - even if you won lie..... must it be this cheap lies? Abeg i need expensive lie to copy from
Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by vincentjk(m): 7:58pm On Nov 21, 2019
adanny01:

You were just trying to be 1st to comment without reading the post.

SMH

You that read and understood the post oya advice him

Ezigbo mmadu
Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by vincentjk(m): 8:00pm On Nov 21, 2019
chinwezdasilva:
how you take know say na wetn em want

Na everything dem dy use mouth talk?
Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by nnadychuks(m): 8:07pm On Nov 21, 2019
musachara:

What is your last price?
1.6 location is Delta state
Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by hylyne(m): 8:13pm On Nov 21, 2019
spymasters0984:
Good morning all,

I had to register this account because I need advice from matured minds. I got married to my wife three years ago and she has a younger Sister who was two years younger. They both look alike, same body build, voice and face. I actually thought they were twins when I first saw them together. She do come to our house for weekends or the holiday as she and my wife were so close. She knows where we keep our house keys. We are yet to have kids and sometimes I appreciate her presence as she keeps my wife company.

Last month, I went to watch a late premiership match at a bar not far from the house and I took some few drinks like I always do with the guys. I wasn't drunk, just a bit light headed. I drove home immediately after the match around 8pm and opened the door with my key. PHCN took the light as soon as I entered and Everywhere was dark. I heard the shower running and thought my wife was in the bathroom. Normally, I and my wife love spontaneous sex as it spice up our relationship. So I decide to get naughty and have sex. So, I stripped and opened the bathroom and said, Honey, let's have a quickie". Without waiting for reply, I pushed her to the wall and penetrated from behind.

One thing, I first noticed was that my thing went inside so smoothly without any resistance. My wife was a virgin when we met and even till now, she still complain of me being big for her. I thought it was the shower water that made it so frictionless so I kept thrusting. The next thing ,I heard was "Uncle Dele(not my real name), please harder, yes, hit me well, I love your dick inside me". That was when I realized it wasn't my wife. Immediately, my eyes cleared and I pulled out. I started apologizing to her that I thought it was her Sister, my wife. I quickly dashed out of the bathroom, ran to the room, put my clothes, grabbed my phone and put on the phone torch. She had also left for the other room so I went to knock and started apologizing again. She had put on her clothes also. She said I ought not to apologize as I clearly thought she was my wife and it was a case of mistaken identity. We were still talking when we heard the door being opened and I dashed to my room.

We acted like normal when her sister came in and didn't say a word to each other. Though, I felt so guilty as I had never cheated on my wife since we got married. Even my wife was surprised her sister was around as she didn't tell her she was coming. What happened was my wife went to the superstore to get some things, that was why she wasn't at home as I left her at home when I was going to watch match. My in-law left the following day.

I met with my sister-in-law three days later and I apologize again and we both agreed to keep it as a secret between us as it would hurt my wife so much. She has had two miscarriages since we got married. Her sister also agreed to keep quite, but she made a statement that made me nervous. She said "Uncle Dele, you are so big o. Is that what my sister has been enjoying". I was a bit angry, but I didn't want to make an issue out of it so I smiled and let it pass.

Fast forward to last week, She called me that she needed 50k to get something and if I can help her. In the past, I do give her money but always through my wife. 5k, 10k or thereabout but nothing like the 50k she's asking for now. So I informed my wife of the request and she was angry on why she should be demanding for such amount and called her to tell her what she feels. Only for her to call me and sounding angry on why I had to tell my wife she's asking money from me. I calmly told her that my wife knows about all my finances and it is not new that I am informing my wife of such request. However in order for peace to reign, I convinced my wife and we sent 20k to her, which she never called back to say thank you.

Yesterday, she called me again asking for 30k to do something, which she didn't say what it was. I was at work so I told her, I will call her back later. I never had the chance to call her until she called me later in the evening sounding so angry that I didn't call her back and she needed the money unfailingly before Saturday. I politely told her, I don't have any money and will have to inform my wife about it, which she told me not to tell her. Actually, I am in a fix as one thing I hate is someone blackmailing me, though she hasn't said she will tell my wife about what transpired between us. Her tone and attitude towards me is suggesting she's trying to take advantage of me.

I don't know if I should confess to my wife as I don't want to be someone maga. However, I don't want my wife to go through any stress as we just discovered she's pregnant again and don't want any issue again. Please , I need advice as I don't want to give her any money by weekend. Thanks

All na fiction... You really prepared the stage well for the lies . You had drinks ...NEPA took light.. Your wife wasn't around... Your sister in law has a spare key... She looks like your wife, her sister..she has same shape & voice as your wife....that your wife hadn't had a child, justification for resemblance with her younger sister.... she's was having bath at the same time you came in tipsy....you had easy entry cos she has soap on her body.

But you didn't tell us, you were so daft to to differentiate btw your wife you claimed to have had sex for three years and her sister. And that your sister in-law, just allowed entry without resistance.

You're deceiving yourself.

3 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me by migeoart(f): 8:19pm On Nov 21, 2019
Very funny story lets assume this is true!there is no way you cant tell d difference btw her sister and your wife!!Full stop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? / She Left Her Boyfriend After I Sent Her These Hot Photos Of Mine. (photos) / Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.