Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Question Of The Day: Guys,why Do You Hustle? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Of The Day: Guys,why Do You Hustle? (461 Views)

Igbo Guys Why Do Yhu Call Yhur Girlfriends "Mummy" / Guys Why Will Ladies Suck Your d!ck And You Refuse To Lick Their v@gina / Guys, Why Does Most Ladies P**sy Smell Like Rotten Fish? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day: Guys,why Do You Hustle? by kingofcasting(m): 3:04pm On Nov 21, 2019
wink Lets Hear Your Thoughts.
Re: Question Of The Day: Guys,why Do You Hustle? by Biingoo: 3:12pm On Nov 21, 2019
Because I just w ;Dant to Bleep every girl in the world

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: Guys,why Do You Hustle? by madone: 3:16pm On Nov 21, 2019
Becos border has been closed . And babes need husband
Re: Question Of The Day: Guys,why Do You Hustle? by IamPlato(m): 3:18pm On Nov 21, 2019
Mumu Question. Because If I Dont Hungry Will Kill Me
Re: Question Of The Day: Guys,why Do You Hustle? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 21, 2019
Because bills need to be paid.
Re: Question Of The Day: Guys,why Do You Hustle? by IceColdVeins(m): 3:25pm On Nov 21, 2019
Just for a day that I'll look back at my hustling days and wrap those subliminal thoughts with a smile while I blow 100mph down a less travelled road leading to mom's neighbourhood in my trendy G-wagon.
Re: Question Of The Day: Guys,why Do You Hustle? by chinchonglee(m): 3:26pm On Nov 21, 2019
Which kian question be dis one
Re: Question Of The Day: Guys,why Do You Hustle? by AfroKnight: 3:27pm On Nov 21, 2019
Biingoo:
Because I just w ;Dant to Bleep every girl in the world

Real Bingo cheesy cheesy
Re: Question Of The Day: Guys,why Do You Hustle? by AfroKnight: 3:28pm On Nov 21, 2019
To test my limits.
Re: Question Of The Day: Guys,why Do You Hustle? by kingofcasting(m): 3:30pm On Nov 21, 2019
IamPlato:
Mumu Question. Because If I Dont Hungry Will Kill Me
*smiles* Are You Sure Its A Mumu Question? Seriously,think Deep And Hard About It. From The Few Answers Ive Gotten So Far,most Guys Reasons Are Different From Yours. Its Either To Get Women Or Show Off With What They've Made.
Re: Question Of The Day: Guys,why Do You Hustle? by kingofcasting(m): 3:34pm On Nov 21, 2019
chinchonglee:
Which kian question be dis one
rhetorical And Theoretical Bro. Most Guys Reasons For Hustling Are Not Based On Priority But Inferiority Complex And Baseless Desires. Think About It.
Re: Question Of The Day: Guys,why Do You Hustle? by IamPlato(m): 3:39pm On Nov 21, 2019
kingofcasting:
*smiles* Are You Sure Its A Mumu Question? Seriously,think Deep And Hard About It. From The Few Answers Ive Gotten So Far,most Guys Reasons Are Different From Yours. Its Either To Get Women Or Show Off With What They've Made.
Why Will I Make Money To Get Women when I Can Get That Without Money...
Re: Question Of The Day: Guys,why Do You Hustle? by chinchonglee(m): 4:05pm On Nov 21, 2019
kingofcasting:
rhetorical And Theoretical Bro. Most Guys Reasons For Hustling Are Not Based On Priority But Inferiority Complex And Baseless Desires. Think About It.
U re writing rubbish bro.... Everyone has one sole aim of hustling... Dnt create rubbish thread cos seun dont charge for it
Re: Question Of The Day: Guys,why Do You Hustle? by kingofcasting(m): 4:13pm On Nov 21, 2019
IamPlato:
Why Will I Make Money To Get Women when I Can Get That Without Money...
you Are Still Butressing My Point. You Think Its All Guys That Are Like You?Initially Most Guys May Have Had It In Mind To Hustle And Build A Future But Along The Way They Get Sidetracked Seeing Their Friends Balling And Getting Chicks And wanting To Emulate The Lifestyle,they Change Course.
Re: Question Of The Day: Guys,why Do You Hustle? by kingofcasting(m): 4:16pm On Nov 21, 2019
chinchonglee:

U re writing rubbish bro.... Everyone has one sole aim of hustling... Dnt create rubbish thread cos seun dont charge for it
Everyone Has One Aim? Everyone? Can You Even Hear Yourself?

Ps: You Can Make Your Point Without Insults.
Re: Question Of The Day: Guys,why Do You Hustle? by chinchonglee(m): 4:24pm On Nov 21, 2019
kingofcasting:
Everyone Has One Aim? Everyone? Can You Even Hear Yourself?

Ps: You Can Make Your Point Without Insults.
Bros take down ur thread.. the sole aim of all young men hustling is to get rich for themselves, families, friends and well wishers.. any other thing they type in here is jst for fun.

U can nw rest. Dnt create threads anyhow again
Re: Question Of The Day: Guys,why Do You Hustle? by mezarddinny: 4:24pm On Nov 21, 2019
I want to be a rich man and afford the things i like without having to spend years or months to save for it
Re: Question Of The Day: Guys,why Do You Hustle? by 24kmagic: 4:26pm On Nov 21, 2019
So that I can book space na
Re: Question Of The Day: Guys,why Do You Hustle? by kingofcasting(m): 4:43pm On Nov 21, 2019
mezarddinny:
I want to be a rich man and afford the things i like without having to spend years or months to save for it
Lol. But You Know Rich Men Still Keep Hustling.
Re: Question Of The Day: Guys,why Do You Hustle? by kingofcasting(m): 4:44pm On Nov 21, 2019
24kmagic:
So that I can book space na
ok. Happy Booking.

(1) (Reply)

Feminist And Mgtows / Wizkid Getting Married / Best Hookup In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.