Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

"Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." (84665 Views)

Apart From Sex,women Don't Have Anything To Offer / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex / No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by joepepsy(m): 4:10am On Nov 23, 2019
But the op is stating fact.
victorian:
Thank God I'm not in any relationship with any guy from nairaland.

80percent of guys here wailing every second what has women has to offer to a man is just sex!

Really? What do u guys want? A woman to be crediting your account every day.

Awon Ole!
Don't go and hustle work and be a man. Be waiting for woman to come feed u guys. Bloody gold diggers!
Smhhhh!

That's why I love igbo guys, u won't hear an igbo guy spew this rubbish!

They are not waiting for their women to come and credit their accounts.

Awon Ole jati jati! You guys are so shameless! God forbid!

*spits*
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by joepepsy(m): 4:12am On Nov 23, 2019
grin grin we can continue from there na
purples25:
Guys, make those intellectual contributions neccessary. Sometimes a girl would rather talk intelligently but you fast forward to the bed.

You already have that mentality that the ladies are dumb.
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by livebyday(m): 4:28am On Nov 23, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

LMAO, you have been noticed, now buzz off.

Done?
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by temi4fash(m): 4:49am On Nov 23, 2019
RealityShot:
They also offer
pocket wrecking spending!
life derailing advice!

You harsh gan oo
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Ladycewhy(f): 4:49am On Nov 23, 2019
eni4real:
Don't let me interfere in ladies' talk..
Franchasng vs Ladycewhy grin
you and i know he is a guy, but if you want to feign ignorance i will understand after all you male nairalanders are terrible , the more i stay on this forum the more i hate Nigerian men.
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Sunnyobums: 4:52am On Nov 23, 2019
UndauntedYOCA:
Some of us have sense but guys won't see that, I want to be my bf's peace, help him in whatever way he so desires. I have tried talking to him about side hustles such as business (trust me when I say I have business ideas), I help him look for other things that can fetch him money, one time like that I even dedicated a whole day to help him look for sites he could write for and earn extra cash, I told him about it, asked him to find out about them but he never got back to me. I'll want to tell him things he can do but he's always busy. Goes to work early and comes back late, barely even chats with me. Anyways she God will help us. Hope the sensible ones like us never get taken for granted.
i noticed your sincerity from your comment, u are a rare gem, kudos to you baby girl.

2 Likes

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Sunnyobums: 4:53am On Nov 23, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
You think if you had met a Nigerian miner who's well financially, she wouldn't b a backbone financially and morally?
we still have ladies like that in Nigeria, it's just that the leeches outnumbers them.
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by franchasng: 4:58am On Nov 23, 2019
Ladycewhy:
you and i know he is a guy, but if you want to feign ignorance i will understand after all you make nairalanders are terrible , the more i stay on this forum the more i hate Nigerian men.
As if we don't know you are a guy pretending to be a lady, I pity any guy sending you PMs thinking u are a lady like usangry
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by MilkANDpepper: 5:05am On Nov 23, 2019
Generallll:
You just don't want to come to terms with the reality MISS POSTER.
Nigerian ladies ve nothing to offer in a relationship!!!! Period.
Infact most ladies this days have no difference with those ladies at the brothels, they date you, give you sex and extort money from you, an average Nigerian lady has many boyfriends and she bleeps and extort money from them all.

Oluwa o!
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Ladycewhy(f): 5:05am On Nov 23, 2019
franchasng:
As if we don't know you are a guy pretending to be a lady, I pity any guy sending you PMs thinking u are a lady like usangry
just shut up already,this thread is bad enough that you nigerian men are disgusting egotistic mannerless oafs , imagine a guy hiding behind an account to say every nigerian woman including his mothers and sisters are all good for nothing but sex when me i have seen women who single handedly carry the load of the entire family on their back.

I hope Nigerian ladies wake up and start being more open to date and marry foreigners cos Nigerian men ,una nor be am at all.

2 Likes

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by MilkANDpepper: 5:10am On Nov 23, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
dating a naija girl is the worst thing that can ever befall a man .
I thought God created ladies to be a man's helper but now it's otherwise.
Naija girls have proven to be a source of misery to men.
instead of them to help and stick with u they will rather tie u down and heap their burden on your head as they now see relationship as a means of occupation.
these hoes called women have nothing to offer in a man's life.
they cannot even keep up with intellectual discussions, bringing up creative ideas, innovative matters. they only know how to trend nonsense on Twitter Instagram uploading pictures on Facebook.
useless creatures.
I have already given up on them, best thing is to go pay for a service of a lady, engage on a contract with her and after she delivers a child to me I pay her off.
girls are not really worth the headache.
useless liabilities.

Oluwa o!
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Rooneyboy(m): 5:12am On Nov 23, 2019
Lemon12:
lol, this one did not even read the post.
That actually buttresses our (men) points.
Little write-up like that and she didn't even read it.
Tell me how useful that kind of character would be in a relationship or marriage?

1 Like

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by franchasng: 5:12am On Nov 23, 2019
Ladycewhy:
just shut up already,this thread is bad enough that you nigerian men are disgusting egotistic mannerless oafs , imagine a guy hiding behind an account to say every nigerian woman including his mothers and sisters are all good for nothing but sex when me i have seen women who single handedly carry the load of the entire family on their back.

I hope Nigerian ladies wake up and start being more open to date and marry foreigners cos Nigerian men ,una nor be am at all.
Hey boy, stop bringing mothers into this.

We have made it clear, Nigerian women only offer value, true love and care to their children and parents most times.

Majority of Nigerian women offer nothing else to their boyfriends aside sex in exchange for money, favor, marriage expectation, gifts, job, etc, is that too much for your brain to comprehend

Foreign men can't deal with Nigerian lafiesy, except when they need a sex slave of course

1 Like

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Ladycewhy(f): 5:18am On Nov 23, 2019
franchasng:
Hey boy, stop bringing mothers into this.

We have made it clear, Nigerian women only offer value, true love and care to their children and parents most times.

Majority of Nigerian women offer nothing else to their boyfriends aside sex in exchange for money, favor, marriage expectation, gifts, job, etc, is that too much for your brain to comprehend
u dey mad abi? Or are you ret@rded, abeg who be the we? You and your incels? Or your goons and the crackhead pills on this forum?

I think you are the one running low on comprehension here tho, cos from the title of the thread to the write up ,nowhere was what you said mentioned ,all this useless agbaya ancestors running around on this forum ,we need to create a section for old bachelors association of incels on this forum. I am sure uwamaikpe or whatever is your mentor , sociopath,keep hiding under female monikers.
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by franchasng: 5:21am On Nov 23, 2019
Ladycewhy:
u dey mad abi? Or are you ret@rded, abeg who be the we? You and your incels? Or your goons and the crackhead pills on this forum?

I think you are the one running low on comprehension here tho, cos from the title of the theeaf to the write up ,nowhere was what you said mentioned ,all this useless agbaya ancestors running around on this forum ,we need to create a section for old bachelors association of incels on this forum.
You this boy your brain is paining you oh!!

Keep pretending to be a girl with your jagajaga write up, I am sure you finished from Ire Polytechnic, I wonder the useless value you intend to offer to your gay partners, nansense angry
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by UndauntedYOCA(f): 5:24am On Nov 23, 2019
Geminita1:
My dear i pity you o cheesy Because it is your type that men love to use and dump.

See how you are taking NL guys seriously.
Lol, I'm actually not dumb as you probably perceived so I can't be used and dumped bro, never.

1 Like

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Ladycewhy(f): 5:27am On Nov 23, 2019
franchasng:
You this boy your brain is paining you oh!!

Keep pretending to be a girl with your jagajaga write up, I am sure you finished from Ire Polytechnic, I wonder the useless value you intend to offer to your gay partners, nansense angry
lol,You won't do more than your mentor uwamikpe or whatever, so keep trolling but one thing tho,how long do you intend to keep this up? E nor dey tire una? Sometimes i wonder how people like you do it, i am sure you will make a good yahoo boy cos you impersonate with ease

And by the way boys getting married to their white ancestors what do you think they are? They are nothing but house pets ,even lower than the dog to keep old white women company. We see their pictures online ,but never hear how they are regulated even as far as their calls to Africa, they are worse than house husbands sef ,lol.

3 Likes

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by franchasng: 5:31am On Nov 23, 2019
Ladycewhy:
lol,You won't do more than your mentor uwamikpe or whatever, so keep trolling but one thing tho,how long do you intend to keep this up? E nor dey tire una? Sometimes i wonder how people like you do it, i am sure you will make a good yahoo boy cos you impersonate with ease

And by the boys getting married to their white ancestors what do you think they are? They are nothing but house pets ,even lower than the dog to keep old white women company. We see their pictures online ,but never hear how they are regulated even as far as their calls to Africa, they are worse than house husbands sef ,lol.
Bla bla bla, with all these your jargons and poor English sentence, how do you wish to offer the useless value to your gay partners

You really need to save money and enroll into an English class so you can have a better future for yourself before you go talking nonsense about the value you can offer to your gay partners.

If I catch small boys like you in real life, I beat them till they vomit blood, nonsense angry

1 Like

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Ladycewhy(f): 5:37am On Nov 23, 2019
franchasng:
Bla bla bla, with all these your jargons and poor English sentence, how do you wish to offer the useless value to your gay partners

You really need to save money and enroll into an English class so you can have a better future for yourself before you go talking nonsense about the value you can offer to your gay partners.

If I catch small boys like you in real life, I beat them till they vomit blood, nonsense angry
lol, i bet people like you put on your cloak and blend in with society nicely even your mentor here , but can be your true selves online,demented sociopaths who's only aim on the internet is to be entertained by the confusion they create,the vile comments they make just to get the likes all this gives you and your kind adrenalin rush, trolling gives you sociopaths the same high as crack. You nairaland boys are just demented and the more i stay here the more i hate even speaking to any nigerian man ,spits.
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Hoodbilonia: 5:37am On Nov 23, 2019
I dnt claim them
Juzt bang them
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by unbitchable(m): 5:38am On Nov 23, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

That is for those who give them the sex na.
you aren't a virgin, so shut your mouth & take a seat.
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by LOVEGINO(m): 5:40am On Nov 23, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
dating a naija girl is the worst thing that can ever befall a man .
I thought God created ladies to be a man's helper but now it's otherwise.
Naija girls have proven to be a source of misery to men.
instead of them to help and stick with u they will rather tie u down and heap their burden on your head as they now see relationship as a means of occupation.
these hoes called women have nothing to offer in a man's life.
they cannot even keep up with intellectual discussions, bringing up creative ideas, innovative matters. they only know how to trend nonsense on Twitter Instagram uploading pictures on Facebook.
useless creatures.
I have already given up on them, best thing is to go pay for a service of a lady, engage on a contract with her and after she delivers a child to me I pay her off.
girls are not really worth the headache.
useless liabilities.
this ur own weak me shocked
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by franchasng: 5:40am On Nov 23, 2019
Ladycewhy:
lol, i bet people like you put on your cloak and blend in with society nicely even your mentor here , but can be your true selves online,demented sociopaths who's only aim on the internet is to be entertained by the confusion they create,the vile comments they make just to get the likes all this gives you and your kind adrenalin rush, trolling gives you sociopaths the same high as crack. You nairaland boys are just demented and the more i stay here the more i hate even speaking to any nigerian man ,spits.
You lanky gay, which Nigerian man, Bobrisky kinds of Nigerian man Who would approach an assless gay with flat face like python

I am sure you are putting on pampers because of how they have sodomized your flat bonny behind, I feel your frustration cry
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by od501: 5:41am On Nov 23, 2019
Even when u start doing all these things OP has listed,they will start to see u as either too serious or being like their father or teacher...

Exactly. They will tag u unromantic... �

1 Like

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by oshorstan(f): 5:43am On Nov 23, 2019
I never wanted to reply because I saw this post as an Error. The Author of it lack morals. God bless my Woman (OSARIEMEN) , A Bini girl whom everyone except me thinks is bad. This girl has sacrifice her all for me to become Successful. Sex is the sub zero thought of her mind. So pls don't conclude that sex is all every lady has to give, it shows you're a nympho n she's just pleasing u so u don't test waters outside. God bless Edo State

Obaghatokpere
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by NoToPile: 5:44am On Nov 23, 2019
Too much boys on nairaland. I wonder what kind of girls they roll with to say girls have nothing to offer apart from sex.

Likes attract likes sha.

2 Likes

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Ladycewhy(f): 5:45am On Nov 23, 2019
franchasng:
You lanky gay, which Nigerian man, Bobrisky kinds of Nigerian man Who would approach an assless gay with flat face like python

I am sure you are putting on pampers because of how they have sodomized your flat bonny behind, I feel your frustration cry
lol,

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Mypeople2(m): 5:47am On Nov 23, 2019
victorian:
Thank God I'm not in any relationship with any guy from nairaland.

80percent of guys here wailing every second what has women has to offer to a man is just sex!

Really? What do u guys want? A woman to be crediting your account every day.

Awon Ole!
Don't go and hustle work and be a man. Be waiting for woman to come feed u guys. Bloody gold diggers!
Smhhhh!

That's why I love igbo guys, u won't hear an igbo guy spew this rubbish!

They are not waiting for their women to come and credit their accounts.

Awon Ole jati jati! You guys are so shameless! God forbid!

*spits*
You see ,this is an average Nigerian lady .She cannot say anything important than money .Since you have been dating ,have you made any of your boyfriends to earn 20k extra in his line of job or business ? But I know you must have demanded more than 100k to buy phones or do a stylish hair

7 Likes

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by franchasng: 5:48am On Nov 23, 2019
Ladycewhy:
lol,
I said it, gay alert, Nairaland should create a section for assless gays like you shocked
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by makavelli80(m): 5:52am On Nov 23, 2019
Nigerian women can beg for Africa. Money for hair, money to put ring on their pussies , money this n money that..hmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (28) (Reply)

Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) / “Your Wife Didn’t Sleep At Home Last Night” Two Men Expose Married Woman(pics) / I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.