Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,410 members, 7,812,212 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

"Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." (84460 Views)

Apart From Sex,women Don't Have Anything To Offer / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex / No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Lisaflex(f): 8:15am On Nov 23, 2019
SoNature:

I told my babe to join me so we attend a forex seminar together because we want to invest with some traders.

She told me that someone invited her to an all-night church program, so she's already booked.

Well, women kept themselves where they are today, and they will always be the biggest casualties of religion.

That your babe picked that all night program on that particular day doesn't mean that she is completely uninterested in forex.It's possible she just didn't want to disappoint the person who invited her to the program.

Even if it happens that she is truly uninterested in forex, it doesn't translate to all or a lot of other women being uninterested in it... She is just one woman out of many women out there (try to always keep this in mind, it'll help).

Try to date people who share similar interests with you and you'd be surprised....

Btw, there are a lot of women who are not that into religion.

2 Likes

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by alexola20(m): 8:17am On Nov 23, 2019
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by faderayo(f): 8:17am On Nov 23, 2019
Deja93:
My girlfriend is from cape town South Africa and she’s a miner she’s been my backbone financially and morally for a while now trust me I’ve met Nigerian girls in the past they’re a disgrace to their womanhood

*spits* angry

Some Nigerian Girls okay!
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by MrSly(m): 8:17am On Nov 23, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Are you minding them? Men attract ladies of their type,if your woman offer only sex in relationship then it obvious u also dnt offer nothing else aside sex!! Birds of the same feathers flock together!! Rubbish!!!
Still not different from the rest.
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by omoharry(f): 8:18am On Nov 23, 2019
if all the women u have come across are stupid with have nothing to offer, then it means u are either too broke to go for the intelligent and independent ladies or you are just as stupid as the ladies you usually date.You only attract your kind.This is why there is room for dating in order to determine if the lady is someone u can start a relationship with or not .Well what do u broke guys do these days ?u ask a girl out for a Mr Biggs date, then the next thing is "when are u coming to my house "..then after several random sex , u come to naira land and rant of how useless Nigerian women are.Thesame women that are wives to so many men , they support their husband both financially and emotionally without announcing to the world about their deed some are even bread winners .women like ur mother that went through so many sacrifice to raise u up.Are u saying ur mother and sister ,cousin and aunties are all stupid with nothing to offer?remember they were young ladies before they became women of substance .Pls stop abusing all Nigerian women .we have the good the bad and the urgly among them.

2 Likes

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by faderayo(f): 8:19am On Nov 23, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Are you minding them? Men attract ladies of their type,if your woman offer only sex in relationship then it obvious u also dnt offer nothing else aside sex!! Birds of the same feathers flock together!! Rubbish!!!

Best comment
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Thatssobeyonce(f): 8:20am On Nov 23, 2019
TheRedpillguy:

Hehe then get married to that and discover, she is not a virgin. Anyways beware their are medical precedures that imitates virginity and their those ones that canter that, I will suggest test all and don't forget to go do DNA test on all your children too. These women are listening to feminist. If she is not a virgin thou. U probably have the greatest con artist in the hus. Hand her over the police ASAP
Yeah thts possible too
But what ur missing is Trust
For every relationship to work out there must be trust
Nd ion knw if you've had a bad experience before but not every lady is a slay queen or sexualises herself
Real women think about their respect and reputation first.
And u seem insecure nd karma is real bcox u can't sleep wit over a hundred ladies nd expect to marry a Virgin dear
Virgins deserve virgins
Thank you!

1 Like

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 23, 2019
Juliearth:

Do you know how bad it hurts to be tagged a chatter box and an ITK, just because you tried to be engaging? Scratch that, some of you guys even misconstrue that to mean the lady is desperate. Now that is distasteful.

You need to know men talk less, so it not just about holdin a conversation, its all about makin sense n avin an intriguing personality.. discussin ur environment u both find urselves is alway a gud startin point.
You nid to be observance, startin a conversation with someone that does not spare u a glance wil likely make you sound like a chatterbox. @most engage those who look in ur direction or come to you. that u met some assholes lik me doesnt mean yu shuld stop tryin ...humour helps tew

1 Like

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by MrSly(m): 8:21am On Nov 23, 2019
omoharry:
if all the women u have come across are stupid with have nothing to offer, then it means u are either too broke to go for the intelligent and independent ladies or you are just as stupid as the ladies you usually date.You only attract your kind.This is why there is room for dating in order to determine if the lady is someone u can start a relationship with or not .Well what do u broke guys do these days ?u ask a girl out for a Mr Biggs date, then the next thing is "when are u coming to my house "..then after several random sex , u come to naira land and rant of how useless Nigerian women are.Thesame women that are wives to so many men , they support their husband both financially and emotionally without announcing to the world about their deed some are even bread winners .women like ur mother that went through so many sacrifice to raise u up.Are u saying ur mother and sister ,cousin and aunties are all stupid with nothing to offer?remember they were young ladies before they became women of substance .Pls stop abusing all Nigerian women .we have the good the bad and the urgly among them.
No need engaging you in this.
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Thatssobeyonce(f): 8:21am On Nov 23, 2019
franchasng:
eh yaah this one touch me, it's well with you my sis, you will find your heart desire if u are honest and offer value you seek in return cry
Best comment I've read today
Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Thatssobeyonce(f): 8:22am On Nov 23, 2019
joepepsy:
Don't really like women who are not beautiful.
Okay sir
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by golddeejay(m): 8:22am On Nov 23, 2019
Kennedyiheme:

Same experience here, what sort of business do you do online... i do CPA
I tried adult CPA early this year, It requires some blackhat methods I didn't have time for.

Currently into freelancing, domaining and a bit of mini-importation.
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by MrSly(m): 8:23am On Nov 23, 2019
Thatssobeyonce:

Yeah thts possible too
But what ur missing is Trust
For every relationship to work out there must be trust
Nd ion knw if you've had a bad experience before but not every lady is a slay queen or sexualises herself
Real women think about their respect and reputation first.
And u seem insecure nd karma is real bcox u can't sleep wit over a hundred ladies nd expect to marry a Virgin dear
Virgins deserve virgins
Thank you!
Trust is earned and not to be lavished unmerited.
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:23am On Nov 23, 2019
livebyday:

Done?

undecided
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Christmasdon(m): 8:24am On Nov 23, 2019
True certain women are so lazy, even the sex we men love so much,moreso ,And they can't even initiate the.sex. self.
Let me not go there.
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Deepthoughts: 8:30am On Nov 23, 2019
lavylilly:
Greetings to you all.

I have a disturbing thought I'd like to share. Recently, i stumbled on a video which had a caption "Apart from sex, women have nothing to offer in a relationship."

I totally disagree with this.

I am not disagreeing as a feminist. I am disagreeing as a sane woman.

In as much as a lot of women folks are guilty of the caption charged against them, i think the male folks should also be blamed as an encouraging factor to this.

Gentleman, apart from calling her to come over to your place for the weekend, have her wash your clothes, keep your house clean and have massive sex. Have you tried to engage her in an intellectual/an intelligent discourse?

Apart from drilling that hole, have you tried to drill and extract her God given potentials from her?

Have you tried to discuss your dreams and aspirations with her and see how she fits in by suggesting ideas that would contribute positively to your dreams?

Apart from taking her to the club and have countless sit outs, have you ever taken her for seminars and workshops?

These are questions a lot of male folks are guilty of.

It takes two to tangle. Until you give her room to show you her potentials, you will never see her showcasing it.

The reason why she gives you just sex is because that is the only thing you require all the time from her ever since you both met.

Require more than sex, and then you will see her come out in her fullness.

(c) Precious Pearls
see,we have tried all the options you rightly listed above,but the results is always discouraging so we inevitably settled for the only option available which is the sex,the only subject be girls can discuss endlessly is latest Brazilian hairs,make up styles, fashion trends, who's dating who n super star wannabe infatuations,nothing meaningful so don't blame the guys for concentrating on akpako.
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Thatssobeyonce(f): 8:32am On Nov 23, 2019
MrSly:
Trust is earned and not to be lavished unmerited.
Are all Nigerian guys like this?? lol Yeah ur right I agree wv u
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by SoNature(m): 8:35am On Nov 23, 2019
Lisaflex:

That your babe picked that all night program on that particular day doesn't mean that she is completely uninterested in forex.It's possible she just didn't want to disappoint the person who invited her to the program.

Even if it happens that she is truly uninterested in forex, it doesn't translate to all or a lot of other women being uninterested in it... She is just one woman out of many women out there (try to always keep this in mind, it'll help).

Try to date people who share similar interests with you and you'd be surprised....

Btw, there are a lot of women who are not that into religion.

Haunty, there are certain arguments you cannot win; this is one of them.

I will leave it at that.

1 Like

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Pinkie2018(f): 8:40am On Nov 23, 2019
you demand sex, the girl demand money; automatically she is a liablity; You guys prefer a girl you will drill and drill but doesnt ask for anything; stop demand for sex if u want her to stop demanding for money; when a girl finds out all you want is her body, she will also start demanding for money so as not to lose out; Most of you that said u prefer foreign ladies, tell yourself the truth, you guys are liablities to them, always extorting. Yahoo boys. I know your ego will not let u see the truth, yes you....

1 Like

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by oyinda1599(f): 8:41am On Nov 23, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
dating a naija girl is the worst thing that can ever befall a man .
I thought God created ladies to be a man's helper but now it's otherwise.
Naija girls have proven to be a source of misery to men.
instead of them to help and stick with u they will rather tie u down and heap their burden on your head as they now see relationship as a means of occupation.
these hoes called women have nothing to offer in a man's life.
they cannot even keep up with intellectual discussions, bringing up creative ideas, innovative matters. they only know how to trend nonsense on Twitter Instagram uploading pictures on Facebook.
useless creatures.
I have already given up on them, best thing is to go pay for a service of a lady, engage on a contract with her and after she delivers a child to me I pay her off.
girls are not really worth the headache.
useless liabilities.
Hmmmm...
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by AstroG: 8:43am On Nov 23, 2019
Pinkie2018:
you demand sex, the girl demand money; automatically she is a liablity; You guys prefer a girl you will drill and drill but doesnt ask for anything; stop demand for sex if u want her to stop demanding for money; when a girl finds out all you want is her body, she will also start demanding for money so as not to lose out; Most of you that said u prefer foreign ladies, tell yourself the truth, you guys are liablities to them, always extorting. Yahoo boys. I know your ego will not let u see the truth, yes you....

1 Like

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by DexterousOne(m): 8:45am On Nov 23, 2019
Deja93:
My girlfriend is from cape town South Africa and she’s a miner she’s been my backbone financially and morally for a while now trust me I’ve met Nigerian girls in the past they’re a disgrace to their womanhood

*spits* angry

You live in S.A.?
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by alezzy13: 8:45am On Nov 23, 2019
Pinkie2018:

Seriously?? Hope you know the implications of what ur writing. . . . embarassed
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 23, 2019
Brightgem:
Then I guess it's a two way thing. Quality human beings regardless of sex are scarce. But why would you wait and kinda assume all girls are dumb while refusing to indulge in some conversations that help you figure who they are, faster.

Cuz adulthood is stressful enough. If I'm looking to make friends, it better be worth my while for business, for career or for a meaningful relationship. No time wasting so I can say NEXT asap! Lol!

I always find it hard to believe girls are really that dumb. It's not my own reality, but yes the internet proves many people don't have sense. One cannot be amazed anymore.

You must know for men ... our best chances of getting a lady is showcasing our romantic side n financial capacity becos that is the requisite for most ladies heart, if yu notice wen men meet to discuss it is different compared to wen with d ladies. the case is only different with sapiosexual beings.
so even when an intellectual guys meets any lady he minimizes that side of him, becos he doesnt want to bore or freak the babe out .... so these men just av to wait on luck esp. when u understand d scarcity, konji no b joke grin
The bitter truth is we all can't have or get want we want, jus creat a 2nd choice u can work with @least.

1 Like

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by lessonsoflife: 8:47am On Nov 23, 2019
Generallll:
You just don't want to come to terms with the reality MISS POSTER.
Nigerian ladies ve nothing to offer in a relationship!!!! Period.
Infact most ladies this days have no difference with those ladies at the brothels, they date you, give you sex and extort money from you, an average Nigerian lady has many boyfriends and she bleeps and extort money from them all.

I have had this thought, is there really any difference between the brothel girls and girls you see in the street?
I mean, even women in their 40s are something else. Most women just want to bleep any available guy for little cash.
Things men did before are the things women are doing these days.
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Kennedychukwu: 8:48am On Nov 23, 2019
I am owing you 1 bottle of chilled Heineken
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by biddostandard: 8:49am On Nov 23, 2019
Pettyprincess:
try and make sense for once....what do you offer to your man?
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by MrSly(m): 8:53am On Nov 23, 2019
Jossyroyal1:
undecided

You have a point OP

When people generalises, it only shows how lowly and unintelligent they are in terms of reasoning. How can a sane mind say “Women have nothing to offer in a relationship other than sex” just because of the hate for the opposite sex?
By such generalization, you have stupidly included your mom, aunties, sisters and other female folks in your life into the bracket of sexual objects.

Go to most homes, you will realise it's women that's shouldering financial, moral responsibilities, and overseeing the well being of the family except you think relationship is limited to boyfriend and girlfriend. Marriage is a relationship also. There are bulk of women out there achieving great stuffs that everybody in your generation combine cannot achieve now or in generations to come.

Well, congratulations to all those who said women has nothing to offer than sex. Except your sisters, mom, aunties are hermaphrodites
This is real Nigerian lady. They always talk with both sides of their mouth. You want to correct the error of generalising an opinion then you are making even a more grievous blunder by generalising too and cursing without provocation, people you don't see. Always remember you receive what you wish others while God answer their prayers by blessing them.
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 8:57am On Nov 23, 2019
oyinda1599:
Hmmmm...
the truth hurts Right?
deal with it
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by oyinda1599(f): 8:58am On Nov 23, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
the truth hurts Right?
deal with it
I am already dealing with it.
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by babajay109(m): 8:58am On Nov 23, 2019
O boy! see trending..., this is a topical issue.

1 Like

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Lisaflex(f): 9:01am On Nov 23, 2019
SoNature:

Haunty, there are certain arguments you cannot win; this is one of them.

I will leave it at that.

Huncle, I hear you... Know this though, it isn't always about winning. I'll leave it at that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (28) (Reply)

Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) / The Busty Lady That Caused Stir In Ikeja In New Pictures / 5 Steps To Make A Girl Fall In Love With U Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.