Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,838 members, 7,838,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North (10607 Views)

Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari / PDP Crisis: Party Leaders Plot Change Of Name, Merger With Smaller Parties / APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by texazzpete(m): 5:13pm On Nov 23, 2010
So much for 'Alliance with the North'
Throwing their lot in with GEJ is probably the only sane way available for the South East. It's anybody's guess if IBB really would have stepped down after 4 years for an Igbo man to rule, but i don't think anyone is in doubt that Atiku will happily rule for 20 years if you let him.

Bottom line is, if Atiku wins, forget about any Igbo presidency in 2015. And by 2019 no one knows what could happen.

One thing i know for sure: After seeing what happened with Yar'Adua and Goodluck, any president now will choose his VP with care grin
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by ChinenyeN(m): 5:46pm On Nov 23, 2010
My apologies if you felt such, vicenzo. I don't mind strong leadership. I've got no problem with that, but I do wholeheartedly feel that it is in the best interest of us Igbo, long term, for Ohanaeze to not mingle with politics. That is the point I'm making.
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by marcus1234: 8:08pm On Nov 23, 2010
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by vicenzo(m): 8:17pm On Nov 23, 2010
@ChinenyeN. Apologies accepted.But ohanaeze apart,dont u think GEJ is better than all  those northern folks?
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by AndreUweh(m): 8:40pm On Nov 23, 2010
udezue:

4king slowpoke. Who told you Ibibio na Igbo? YOU REALLY NEED TO TAKE TIME OFF nl, DO SOME RESEARCH B4 COMING BACK COZ U ARE CLEARLY IGNORANT. A fool who doesn't even know whether he is Itsekiri, Urhobo or Yoruba is the one mouthing off at others about who they are and who they should present. Donald Duke is good but doesn't have the momentum like GEJ. I went to listen to him speak in Houston TX and I like him alot but truth be told he can't beat GEJ. Donald Duke (Efik-Ibibio), Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (Ijaw-Igbo) and Pat Utomi (Igbo) are good choices. Matter fact Duke and Utomi might even be better than Jonathan and I actually believe they are but NO EASTERN PEOPLE ARE NOT GOING TO SPLIT THEIR VOTES into shreds this time. We have learned to zero in on one person and Ebele Azikiwe Goodluck is the 1 and only.
Udezue, God bless you for your wisdom. Ohanaeze had a very careful study of all the candidates and came to the conclusion that GEJ is the answer.
But before that, Ohanaeze went on worldwide consultation and opinions of Ndigbo worldwide was manifested in the endorsement of GEJ.
Also, Igbo organisations such as student unions, traders unions, market women, Igbo elites etc constantly besieged No 7 Park Avenue for the apex Igbo body to take the lead.
Sometimes I laugh at the few Igbo here trying so hard to rubish the number one Igbo citizen and Ohanaeze.
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by jason12345: 9:15pm On Nov 23, 2010
[size=15pt]for my words to warrant so much hate and insults, it means there is some truth in it!!! [/size]
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by Beaf: 9:19pm On Nov 23, 2010
^
No, it means you are too ignorant to comment on Nigerian issues. Some might treat you with kid gloves while others will lose patience.

Dude, you are reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally ignorant. Please don't keep hacking at it, cos it just keeps sounding worse. You really shouldn't comment on things you don't know about.
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by AndreUweh(m): 9:38pm On Nov 23, 2010
Beaf:

^
No, it means you are too ignorant to comment on Nigerian issues. Some might treat you with kid gloves while others will lose patience.

Dude, you are reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally ignorant. Please don't keep hacking at it, cos it just keeps sounding worse. You really shouldn't comment on things you don't know about.
True.
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by ChinenyeN(m): 11:36pm On Nov 23, 2010
vicenzo:

@ChinenyeN. Apologies accepted.But ohanaeze apart,dont u think GEJ is better than all  those northern folks?
Ohanaeze apart, yes. I am mostly pro-GEJ.
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by unclenna(m): 5:31am On Nov 24, 2010
Am a nigerian. I don't believe in zoning. I vote whoever i think will move the nigeria forward. If d north can bring out some1 like Fashola i wil vote him. If fashola comes out moro i wil vote him. We need tested n trusted leaders. I advice Ribadu 2 contest n win d governship of his state n prove 2 us d stuff he is made of. I kn 1 day nigerians wil buy my mentality 2 vote base on what some1 can offer nt based on region. I luv nigeria, GOD Bless Nigeria.
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by aljharem(m): 5:32am On Nov 24, 2010
unclenna:

Am a nigerian. I don't believe in zoning. I vote whoever i think will move the nigeria forward. If d north can bring out some1 like Fashola i wil vote him. If fashola comes out moro i wil vote him. We need tested n trusted leaders. I advice Ribadu 2 contest n win d governship of his state n prove 2 us d stuff he is made of. I kn 1 day nigerians wil buy my mentality 2 vote base on what some1 can offer nt based on region. I luv nigeria, GOD Bless Nigeria.

gbam, people buy ur mentality but some elements are just to stubborn to reason with this
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by jason12345: 5:38am On Nov 24, 2010
unclenna:

may GOD bless you.

has GJ proven to be the man? think about the past one yr. then multiply that by 4.

ChinenyeN:

Ohanaeze apart, yes. I am mostly pro-GEJ.
although, you are entitled to your opinion. please do not allow the pro-GJ to cloud your judgement. if the guy is rubbish, why vote for him . iss it because of a letter to ohanaeze .

nigerians think!
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by Onlytruth(m): 5:54am On Nov 24, 2010
lol. This thread is still alive and Jason-just-come is still pursuing it!  grin grin

Followed closely by his sidekick alj majiri lol!  grin grin
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by Reallikeity: 7:34am On Nov 24, 2010
All d people in dis thread ar fools and wicked,especially d non igbo's.D sw reasons so poorly like there brains & d north so wicked like dere religion.U people misunderstood d igbo's cos we don't need anything president & we ar better of but we a credible person there some1 like gej dat has all it takes 2 move dis country forward like ghana.Remeber ibo's voted obj in but he was a disgrace 2 nationality & such a mistake we don't again
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by Beaf: 8:03am On Nov 24, 2010
Reallikeity:

All d people in dis thread ar fools and wicked,especially d non igbo's.D sw reasons so poorly like there brains & d north so wicked like dere religion.U people misunderstood d igbo's cos we don't need anything president & we ar better of but we a credible person there some1 like gej dat has all it takes 2 move dis country forward like ghana.Remeber ibo's voted obj in but he was a disgrace 2 nationality & such a mistake we don't again

Seriously, I am your daddy and I've posted on this thread. embarassed
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by EFFRAKATA: 9:05am On Nov 24, 2010
Na wa for this Arewa Akuya people sef.
Anytime they converge in Kaduna in the name of AREWA CONSULTATIVE FORUM, the south is the subject of discussion.
Plz GEJ, Ohanaeze, Afenifere and the oil rich South-South states should come together in unity to establish Goodluck/Sambocome 2011.
God bless NIgeria!
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by Koikoi(m): 9:36am On Nov 24, 2010
jona shud just keep his cool the north are already on the verge of disintegration. Believe you me they are very capable of destroying themselves in the hope of perpetually holding the rest of us in their grip (power)
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by jumobi1(m): 11:07am On Nov 24, 2010
Ohaneze this Ohaneze that. Ohaneze is out for himself. We Igbos are funny. I don't give two sheets about any Eze.
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by AndreUweh(m): 12:13pm On Nov 24, 2010
jumobi1:

Ohaneze this Ohaneze that. Ohaneze is out for himself. We Igbos are funny. I don't give two sheets about any Eze.
Small fry, this your post is an irrelevant one. Even Jason who is not Igbo makes more sense than you. You may be funny but do not equate that with the entire Igbo.
This topic is about Ohanaeze so no need for your rant.
Ohanaeze is out for himself. Another imbecilic comment from you. Ohanaeze is an association not an individual person.
This thread or ohanaeze is not about any eze.
Just be quiet as you are not up there yet to discuss this sort of thread.
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by Npoto: 2:35pm On Nov 24, 2010
Can anybody tell me the manifestos of any of these individuals vying for presidency and how they plan to actualize them before you tear yourselves apart?.To me pro GEJ, pro North and what have you are guilty of sentimental politics that has left us where are. Because our politicians know how blinded we are with sentiments, they present any charlatan to vie for political offices knowing that Nigerians will not ask questions. Let's know what these guys plan to offer and the feasibility of their promises before throwing our support. Enough of these wacky and myopic supports.
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by ChinenyeN(m): 3:58pm On Nov 24, 2010
jason12345:

although, you are entitled to your opinion. please do not allow the pro-GJ to cloud your judgement. if the guy is rubbish, why vote for him . iss it because of a letter to ohanaeze .
ChinenyeN:

Ohanaeze apart, yes. I am [b]mostly [/b]pro-GEJ.

I never mentioned voting. In fact, I think it's too early to be conclusive as to who to [not] vote for.
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by lordvamon(m): 3:25pm On Nov 25, 2010
watch your posts,watch how you refer to ohaneze
Re: 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North by Abagworo(m): 3:38pm On Nov 25, 2010
lord vamon:

watch your posts,watch how you refer to ohaneze

Whoever you are you need some relief medicine.If your Biafra is one in which your country men would be intimidated,I am so sorry I ain't part of your Utopia.You must not be coward enough to keep your mouth sealed when you are misrepresented.Fu na.Kwara li!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Government Muzzling Dissenting Voices - Amnesty International / Nigeria’s Debt Profile Among Lowest In The World — Osinbajo / Fg Pays Oil Marketers Outstanding N48.2b Subsidy Arrears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.