Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,397 members, 7,846,657 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! (80858 Views)

She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes / "My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Theboss100(m): 8:17pm On Nov 24, 2019
pamelaayomide:
To him,the tape is with him.
I may involve the school security or a dreaded cult guy.
Maybe if the former didn't work,the latter will.
Guys in the building can u now see why u should fear women b4 devil. She wants to involve a dreaded cultist. No single fear at all. Op u dnt need our HELP. Ure a free giver and thats what u are. Go involve a cultist. Let the chop clean mouth continue. Nonsense farm too. angryangryangry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 24, 2019
mechanics:
lolz, don't mind her, her parents sent her to school to study, she's busy flexing around.
There's nothing wrong in flexing. I think it's a good thing provided one's academics doesn't suffer but the story up there was made up. She should just say she has a sex tape with someone and scared of the unknown than typing all that implausible tale to justify whatever her intents were.
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by lukman2020: 8:18pm On Nov 24, 2019
Look for human rights lawyer. They will not collect money. Human rights lawyer are all in 36 States.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by DrumOfPatriots: 8:18pm On Nov 24, 2019
Na em good for you....Olosho everywhere, 9ja girls i hail una Oooo.
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Unrated900(m): 8:18pm On Nov 24, 2019
pamelaayomide:
It is not too late to help me pls.
I don't have money to hire a lawyer, I am still a student.

You said you are a student and you don’t have money to hire a lawyer

You are there fornicating.

Am not surprise if you are just 21 years of age.

Your parent are there looking for means to pay your school fees,you are there bleeping ups and down

Come and get me as your lawyer

Asshole
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by samorobo: 8:19pm On Nov 24, 2019
DikeDiMighty:
Well, you can kill him before he releases the tape, I know I can consider that if someone pushes me beyond the rubicon, an "unfortunate accident" would do the trick.

Alternatively, you could frame him for a crime (plant weed, drugs, a gun or something in his house), then use it as a bargaining chip. Either you get off my back or go to jail.

If your story is true, the guy is obviously an opportunist, a very wicked one. So I will advice you to do everything within your power to...neutralize any complications.

Na wa oooo...Nigerians and their devilish, wicked scheming mentality.....

Devil is already living in side this one brain....walahi >
grin
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by 369digital: 8:19pm On Nov 24, 2019
Involve the police, Walk into a police station, find an elderly policeman, tell him this and kneel down to save you.
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by SirLakes: 8:19pm On Nov 24, 2019
Helada:
Oshey... Someone will trend very soon....

Anyways... That's a nice story o...

I don't believe all dx "advice me stories on nairaland"....

They will write emotional stories and sit down to watch how comments are flying in......
Una try o

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by touchplay(m): 8:20pm On Nov 24, 2019
Plebian:
Put a hex on your boyfriend and his miserable friend, they were in on it, pee on the lemon as substitute for the cursing oil. I was raped I know how it feels. Curse them from the depths of your pain.
jesu ! angry
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by MisterGrace: 8:21pm On Nov 24, 2019
Lies! you actually a serial cheat. Stop forming good girl. You lie too much with a @55 life.
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:21pm On Nov 24, 2019
Helada:
Oshey... Someone will trend very soon....

Anyways... That's a nice story o...

I don't believe all dx "advice me stories on nairaland"....

They will write emotional stories and sit down to watch how comments are flying in......
Una try o
you are brilliant.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by danot1030: 8:22pm On Nov 24, 2019
pamelaayomide:
Nairalanders I am actually typing this with fear of what to come.

I am an active member of this forum but change moniker by registering and creating a new one here to hide my identity.

Origin...

I met my boyfriend in school actually we were in the same department at funnab. We did things together. We were in love and had sex when we feel like it. We planned to get married after school.

Mistake...

I went to a birthday party of one of my close friends, I had three friends and we are like clique.
During the party I got drunk and the guy that took us to the party in his car took advantage of my drunken state and had sex with me and make it look like it is consensual. During the act I know what was happening but was too weak and blurred. I didn't know there was a video recording of the act. When I woke up the guy was no where to be found so I kept it to myself.

Blackmail...

When my guy found out that I cheated on him, he was furious. I denied it initially but when he showed me the sex clip I admitted it but defended myself on the ground that it was rape and not consensual. I summon courage and asked him how did he come up with the sex tape but that he would not answer to. He left that moment and I start feeling that he knows something about the tape and wants to blackmail.

Threat...

He showed up one day at my hostel and threaten to leak the tape online. I begged him profusely not to do that but he said my plea and tears are waste of time. That he will let everyone know the kind of loose lady I am for betraying and cheating on him. That I will regret the day I met him. That I doesn't deserve his love.

Currently...

He is yet to release the clip but may actually do that with what is happening to the Babcock ex student.

What should I do to stop him before he destroys me.

First of all i don't believe your story of drunkenness but notwithstanding nobody has the right to lick your sex tape or blackmail you. If you happen to read my tag this night or tomorrow morning, go straight to the police station and report the blackmail and the unlawful possession of your sex tape and get the goat arrested and if possible sue him to court.
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Ycmia: 8:23pm On Nov 24, 2019
Sorry, though you caused it yourself.

My opinion: First you need an evidence against him and the best you can get is an audio conversation. Call him that you wanna see him, and try to record your conversation. Perhaps choose an open area where you can involve a friend (that have sense) to capture that moment.

After that, you can do the rest yourself.
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 24, 2019
pamelaayomide:

I am an active member of this forum but change moniker by registering and creating a new one here to hide my identity.

Origin...

I met my boyfriend in school actually we were in the same department at funnab. We did things together. We were in love and had sex when we feel like it. We planned to get married after school.

Mistake...

I went to a birthday party of one of my close friends, I had three friends and we are like clique.
During the party I got drunk and the guy that took us to the party in his car took advantage of my drunken state and had sex with me and make it look like it is consensual. During the act I know what was happening but was too weak and blurred. I didn't know there was a video recording of the act. When I woke up the guy was no where to be found so I kept it to myself.

Blackmail...

When my guy found out that I cheated on him, he was furious. I denied it initially but when he showed me the sex clip I admitted it but defended myself on the ground that it was rape and not consensual. I summon courage and asked him how did he come up with the sex tape but that he would not answer to. He left that moment and I start feeling that he knows something about the tape and wants to blackmail.

Threat...

He showed up one day at my hostel and threaten to leak the tape online. I begged him profusely not to do that but he said my plea and tears are waste of time. That he will let everyone know the kind of loose lady I am for betraying and cheating on him. That I will regret the day I met him. That I doesn't deserve his love.

Currently...

He is yet to release the clip but may actually do that with what is happening to the Babcock ex student.

You had sex with the guy. Admit it and stop using the rape excuse. You had consensual sex period
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by ogawisdom(m): 8:23pm On Nov 24, 2019
pamelaayomide:

Origin...

Mistake...

Blackmail...

Threat...

Currently...

Allow him to leak it let's see your black as.s Jaree. U go dey alright las las
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Viicfuntop(f): 8:23pm On Nov 24, 2019
pamelaayomide:
I want to say thank you to those good people that DM me via email to help.
I need it and will be willing to give out info on how best to stop this misogynist.
He is involved in this blackmail and now is threatening me.
I thank you guys.

And pls I need love and support not the blame game I am reading here.

And stop calling me a slut,I am not one.
I was raped and been blackmail, this is too much for me pls.
To you guys don't see we ladies as cheap gold diggers.
We are humans too.
Is just that the society see us as sex object which we are not.
I am not a slut nor a drunkard.
Reason with me on my travail and trial

I am quite sorry that this happened to you. Regardless of how you found yourself in this shit, I tell you the honest truth. The worse that would happen would be the tape coming out. This is not the time for you to be ashamed. So please, I need you to first tell our parents.
No matter how disapppointed they might be at you, you need to tell them. If you are not close to them, I am sure you have at least one person in your life that you can almost trust. Tell that person or your parent. Then go to the police station with an elder, if possible the school authority has to know too. Let him sign an affidavit that he would not leak the tape. I

I would also prefer the presence of a couple of soldiers. Let him sign along with the other guy, we’ll after deleting all copies wherever they might be.

In the affidavit, if the case tape should somehow leak by mistake or someone stole the phone and flimsy excuse, they must pick them up and if they are no where to be found, they must pick up their family members, because if someone is willingly to cause this harm to you, he should be damn ready for the consequences.

Now is not the time to cry you do not have funds. You need to tell your parents or whoever. Please do it tonight.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by IamAOG(m): 8:24pm On Nov 24, 2019
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
pamelaayomide:

Origin...

Mistake...

Blackmail...

Threat...

Currently...

go report at the nearest police station to you, dey will arrest him and make him to write statement that he will never release the video online . Period

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 24, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

the above in bold is exactly why i am telling you that you are making no sense... a drunk woman is just like a defenseless child... and if you believe that such woman (or child) "deserves" to be raped (or taken advantage of), then you are no better than all the rapist/pedos out there.

whether this woman consented to the sex or not is irrelevant to what you are writing and wrongly assuming... it could have been the 1st time she drank and/or got drunk, and you would still look at such person and claim that she deserved what she got. the only reason she was in such position (that a man could rape/take advantage of her) is because she hangs around LOW LIFE BASTARD RAPISTS!

Lol, now I get. Your issue is a case of poor comprehension. Kindly highlight from my series of posts that suggests i believe she deserves to be raped based on her drunken state undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 24, 2019
Report him to police for prosecution.
pamelaayomide:

Origin...

Mistake...

Blackmail...

Threat...

Currently...

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by bukatyne(f): 8:25pm On Nov 24, 2019
When people girls especially are warned to be careful, avoid immoral places etc, they say we are old school or denying them their freedom.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by backT(m): 8:25pm On Nov 24, 2019
emmydiamon:
It would ave been better if you didnt comment to this at all, Nigeria Dont know when someone is serious, africa mentality.
Why blame somebody for ur stupidity? Your story is not even convincing.
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Viicfuntop(f): 8:25pm On Nov 24, 2019
SleekyP:

What kind of nonesense is this? You want to use a Cultist to harrass him? And if he got killed in the process what will you tell his parents? You chatead and get caught so face your shit...

And to the guys supporting her....this is just a one sided story haba!!!

What is one sided about threatening to leak a tape or is there any other thing we didn’t pick from the story

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by def111(m): 8:25pm On Nov 24, 2019
pamelaayomide:
He said so that is why we always had sex.
I gave him my body but he decided to toy with the same body.
I regret ever knowing him,he is a scum and a misogynist.

you are the scum here, you cheated on your boyfriend and put the blame that you are drunk.
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Femeto: 8:26pm On Nov 24, 2019
[quote author=pamelaayomide post=84298374]Nairalanders I am actually typing this with fear of what to come.

Origin...

Mistake...

Blackmail...

Threat...

Currently...

What should I do to stop him before he destroys me.[/quoteNothing dey happen. He wldnt leak anything.
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by ogawisdom(m): 8:26pm On Nov 24, 2019
pamelaayomide:

Origin...

Mistake...

Blackmail...

Threat...

Currently...

Allow him to leak it let's see your black as.s Jaree. U go dey alright las las.

Only the video can confirm if u are really drunk or u enjoyed it and if truely na rape case.

I DNT think he will leak it sha
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by 77up(m): 8:26pm On Nov 24, 2019
pamelaayomide:
To him,the tape is with him.
I may involve the school security or a dreaded cult guy.
Maybe if the former didn't work,the latter will.
@bold, you better don't escalate the issue, what if the cult guy kill the guy? It will be on you .

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by eyeforeye(m): 8:27pm On Nov 24, 2019
Why do you have to sound so stupid and childish at the same time to think that involving a cultist would solve your problem, anyways that would be the best solution if I may say.

I understand why the other guy said he can't render help for any stupid nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Norabay(f): 8:27pm On Nov 24, 2019
Op you are in soup, that shows girls of nowadays are nothing but professional oloshos.
You were sent to school to study instead you went their to study fuckology and sexology.
You are just a cheap olo**o,no dignity.
How I wish I can meet you in person and lash you 1000 strokes of cane on your arse.

Girls,women and ladies of today, 80 percent of them are coded pros**tutes,no shame just for the di*k,money and fun.

This is my advice to you.

Go to the nearest stores and buy sniper,open and drink,thank me later in the other room.

Cheap thing.
danot1030:

First of all i don't believe your story of drunkenness but notwithstanding nobody has the right to lick your sex tape or blackmail you. If you happen to read my tag this night or tomorrow morning, go straight to the police station and report the blackx tape and get the goat arrested and if possible sue him to court.
[quote]Op you are in soup, that shows nobody no wonder You Cry because of a dog
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 24, 2019
Nairalanders pls check your mails,I had reply them.
Pls don't be annoyed if I didn't reply your mail,the mails that are coming in are much so as human I might not reply all.

I appreciate you all for your sincerity to help.

I think I will involve a lawyer and I am going with that.

A good nairalander has promise to assist me probono as a lawyer.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:27pm On Nov 24, 2019
pamelaayomide:

Origin...

Mistake...

Blackmail...

Threat...

Currently...

Contact me I can help you.
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 24, 2019
You are not the first to be leaked, and not going to be the last...

Only stupid humans take pictures or videos of themselves when naked or during sex.

Did anyone told you that, there is no longer sex site online where you can download Millions of sex videos or is your personal own going to win lottery for you?
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Moa16: 8:28pm On Nov 24, 2019
Get a lawyer and Sue him. You can alternatively go to human right if u can't afford a lawyer.

Origin...

Mistake...

Blackmail...

Threat...

Currently...

What should I do to stop him before he destroys me.[/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply)

Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" / Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car / Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.