Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! (80831 Views)

She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes / "My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by blezynetym(f): 10:14am On Nov 25, 2019
Report the guy that raped you to the authorities in the school, and bring all of them to book.
tell your guy the truth. My opinion though.
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Skseries: 10:27am On Nov 25, 2019
pamelaayomide:
It is not too late to help me pls.
I don't have money to hire a lawyer, I am still a student.
why film ur sexual intercourse at first, ppl sha
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Viktor10: 10:28am On Nov 25, 2019
As a Law graduate I will advice to discard whatever illegal actions you're been advised to take.......
1) Approach a lawyer inasmuch as you're a student we have so many pro bono lawyers out there who can help you out time is a good factor here your lawyers will do the needful trust me

2) If possible you can confide in any top university staff you know A man or woman of great discipline the guy can be summoned for the blackmail fear of expulsion won't allow him to leak it

3) Consult your parents if there are the understanding type cos if this gets out of hand your family bear the consequences

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Lamorano(m): 10:29am On Nov 25, 2019
Your boyfriend is directly or indirectly involved in this Issue. Chat me up 08108737091. I've treated such case back in school. Your identity is fully covered
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by chemicalT(m): 10:31am On Nov 25, 2019
Try get the student affair director involved. Say all happened without hiding anything from them.
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 25, 2019
All the guys wishing me evil,and also those insulting me.
Calling me ashewo,slut and all sort of derogatory words.

I wish you all the nonsense and evil you wish me.

I am more surprise that some ladies on this thread are also insulting and pouring all sorts of vituperation and hurtful words on me.

You all should be ashamed of yourselves.

I made a mistake, but that doesn't mean no one is above mistakes.

You all crucifying me and saying I am even worse than the Babcock ex female student.

I have one question for you.

Can you swear with your life that you have not had sex in the past.

Everybody dey do am,na who dey catch be the thief.

I am pained by all these insults but have succour in the fact that there are those who still cares and willing to help me legally.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by emytek: 10:47am On Nov 25, 2019
Confront the guy you were involved with, after which send a trusted and respected friend to talk to your boyfriend, if this fails, then you can think of the next line of action to take. start with a peace move before taking any radical step.
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Funkybabee(f): 11:05am On Nov 25, 2019
skywalker240:

now you see why we never took busola serious? samething the op is doing.

yes nah, they will rape, u won't inform anyone even if It's ur mum or bestie that's so close to u.. haba
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Funkybabee(f): 11:09am On Nov 25, 2019
pamelaayomide:

I am more surprise that some ladies on this thread are also insulting and pouring all sorts of vituperation and hurtful words on me.

You all crucifying me and saying I am even worse than the Babcock ex female student.

I am pained by all these insults but have succour in the fact that there are those who still cares and willing to help me legally.

sister, let call a spade a spade. not like its look like a spade.. why don't u confronts the guy immediately and threaten him, why don't u inform anyone.. don't it sound d√mb in ur eyes

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Shemadex(m): 11:12am On Nov 25, 2019
healthserve:
Get a lawyer first and pull the first bullet

You see thats why y'all should have elders like us.

I won't talk again. This na small matter. I once used to like buying trouble but have vowed not to make positive contributions to aid any Nairalander again

Good luck with this. wink
involve police tell the police he set u up nd rape u, nd he recorded u, find a way of get in inturch with me
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by pryme(m): 11:15am On Nov 25, 2019
LoveThemChubby:

Don't play the scum card here madam. You went to a party without your bf expecting to dance and grind with who? Of all the three the guy didn't rape any but you why? You termed it rape but didn't report(understandable) and even when your bf confronted you with it you denied at first. Then later 'defended' yourself that it was rape. If tables had turned, would you have believed him that it was rape? He wasn't a scum until you did what you did so stop using that incident to call him names.
From what you said, the guy is a gentleman that's why he even asked you first so you can clear your name. From what you said, you certainly didn't feel any remorse while saying it and am sure that's what got him angry.

Am surprise many people are blind to this fact, rape accusations is not something you throw about lightly all the bid to "defend" yourself. She should be very careful or else she will end up like the lady in Neymer's case.

Imagine her trying to take advantage of cheating on her fiance.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Liposure: 11:27am On Nov 25, 2019
Something tells me your friends were part of dis conspiracy. Cos where were they at dat moment? Friends are supposed to lookout 4 each other. They might have betrayed you
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 25, 2019
Funkybabee:

sister, let call a spade a spade. not like its look like a spade.. why don't u confronts the guy immediately and threaten him, why don't u inform anyone.. don't it sound d√mb in ur eyes

After raping me he left before I woke up.
I was inebriated by the effect of the alcohol to stop him.
Since the act I haven't set my eye on him,so where will I find him to confront.
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by midnighter(f): 11:49am On Nov 25, 2019
Funkybabee:
Funkybabee:
yes nah, they will rape, u won't inform anyone even if It's ur mum or bestie that's so close to u.. haba

That's what I thought but on the other hand, most rape victims don't report out of embarrassment.

They would rather keep it to themselves out of Shame and fear of judgement.

Its plausible that she would just try to put it behind her without saying anything because declaring that you were raped is not easy for everybody.

That's actually what a lot of women do especially when it happened in circumstances where you could easily be blamed like this one where 50% of the comments are just insulting her
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Funkybabee(f): 11:56am On Nov 25, 2019
pamelaayomide:

hmmmm, negative results of living an ungodly life.

just go and report at police station and wait for more drama

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Dasilva10: 12:01pm On Nov 25, 2019
pamelaayomide:
Nairalanders I am actually typing this with fear of what to come.

I am an active member of this forum but change moniker by registering and creating a new one here to hide my identity.

Origin...

I met my boyfriend in school actually we were in the same department at funnab. We did things together. We were in love and had sex when we feel like it. We planned to get married after school.

Mistake...

I went to a birthday party of one of my close friends, I had three friends and we are like clique.
During the party I got drunk and the guy that took us to the party in his car took advantage of my drunken state and had sex with me and make it look like it is consensual. During the act I know what was happening but was too weak and blurred. I didn't know there was a video recording of the act. When I woke up the guy was no where to be found so I kept it to myself.

Blackmail...

When my guy found out that I cheated on him, he was furious. I denied it initially but when he showed me the sex clip I admitted it but defended myself on the ground that it was rape and not consensual. I summon courage and asked him how did he come up with the sex tape but that he would not answer to. He left that moment and I start feeling that he knows something about the tape and wants to blackmail.

Threat...

He showed up one day at my hostel and threaten to leak the tape online. I begged him profusely not to do that but he said my plea and tears are waste of time. That he will let everyone know the kind of loose lady I am for betraying and cheating on him. That I will regret the day I met him. That I doesn't deserve his love.

Currently...

He is yet to release the clip but may actually do that with what is happening to the Babcock ex student.

What should I do to stop him before he destroys me.

I can be of help to you, Ma'am.

Call on the Community For The Defence of Human Rights (CDHR). They are human right lawyers who will pick up the case on your behalf with no dime from your wallet.

The cult guys can help you threaten him but in subsequently seek your body in return for the favour they did. They may as well do wrong job(Kill him, get into a gang fight with his men) which offends the constitution of the land as they are also an illegal gang. Don't call them! They'll make the issue worse.

On the sextape,
The video might have been saved on several storage devices for optimum safety.

Henceforth, I'll advice you call on your boyfriend severally with an active sound recorder kept closed to your phone so as to have a tangible audio evidence before the court, beg him and let him keep running his mouth on his intended plan.

Videoing you without your consent is much for a count, having canal knowledge of you while you're not in full sanity is another reason he'll wear the all blue uniform.

Either, he posts the video or not, he is a prisoner that is yet to see his chains.

If you get anything wrong in this case, you may pay with your life. Please, don't call the frats, call on a lawyer instead.

I'm not a lawyer but a lawyer in embryo. I'd like to help you. A threat to one life is a threat against all.

Call me on 09072932448
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Funkybabee(f): 12:04pm On Nov 25, 2019
midnighter:

That's what I thought but on the other hand, most rape victims don't report out of embarrassment.

They would rather keep it to themselves out of Shame and fear of judgement.

Its plausible that she would just try to put it behind her without saying anything because declaring that you were raped is not easy for everybody.

That's actually what a lot of women do especially when it happened in circumstances where you could easily be blamed like this one where 50% of the comments are just insulting her

No sister, that's not her case..

for a woman to go out for outing or clubbing, is either she go with a friend or her boyfriend snd since her boyfriend is not there atleast when u woke up, u will tell those around with you that u feel rape, as in somebody have sex with u. that's when the case would have open up because atleast one friend can sight the strange man during that period unless her friends and boyfriend with the guy collide to bring her down..

feeling something at that time then reports

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by armadeo(m): 12:04pm On Nov 25, 2019
healthserve:

Maybe others will help

I've vowed to be unhelpful even in the face of death of a Nairalander. Sorry, its all about the game, not you. Don't take it personal.

Oga wetin happen. This level of dislike is unusual for you.
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Alloyhardu(m): 12:05pm On Nov 25, 2019
PM I will link u to a strong lawyer in abeokuta, his office is not too far from your school
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by SmellingAnus(m): 12:06pm On Nov 25, 2019
AljaanIVQ007:

Looked like they placed a bet on her,and the boyfriend wants to regain his lost funds from her...#Na Man wey pay brideprice na him sure pass o# One needs to be careful in this 21st century Relationship Pattern.
Lol... Even Married women dey send nudes and fvck up and down. Not all of them but many of them...
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by midnighter(f): 12:19pm On Nov 25, 2019
Funkybabee:
No sister, that's not her case..

for a woman to go out for outing or clubbing, is either she go with a friend or her boyfriend snd since her boyfriend is not there atleast when u woke up, u will tell those around with you that u feel rape, as in somebody have sex with u. that's when the case would have open up because atleast one friend can sight the strange man during that period unless her friends and boyfriend with the guy collide to bring her down..

feeling something at that time then reports

You're just saying what you would do if you were in that situation. You can't tell what others would do.

I agree that her story doesn't really add up but at the same time it's not fair to conclude that she must be lying because she didn't report, because some people would be afraid of sounding stupid.

From the way she's sounding, her "friends" or "clique" aren't the type she can confide in. Or where are they?

Na big girl things na. She didn't want to dull herself in front of them or make them laugh her that she be mumu or olodo for complaining about the free sex or a baby who can't handle herself after drinking alcohol.

She just brushed herself off and removed it from her mind so that she could meet up with the flexing lifestyle. Peer pressure is real.
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Dasilva10: 12:45pm On Nov 25, 2019
midnighter:

So what do you call this comment?

Pro nono

He ought not to have commented in the first place, he claimed to be a lawyer and he couldn't show some sort of brave gestures towards making the client his. He failed to share his contact with her or even make her feel like a messiah stands in her defence and hereafter tell her his service price.

With the way he commented, the lady can't be convinced to borrow funds to pay his service charge. Later, they'd say law isn't a lucrative field.
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by midnighter(f): 1:02pm On Nov 25, 2019
Dasilva10:

He ought not to have commented in the first place, he claimed to be a lawyer and he couldn't show some sort of brave gestures towards making the client his. He failed to share his contact with her or even make her feel like a messiah stands in her defence and hereafter tell her his service price.

With the way he commented, the lady can't be convinced to borrow funds to pay his service charge. Later, they'd say law isn't a lucrative field.

Unfortunately that's one reason people don't have much sympathy for lawyers, because of their smart mouth. It's a double-edged sword that helps them win cases and also messes them up at times lol. Comment full of perambulation

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by EasternPrince: 1:09pm On Nov 25, 2019
midnighter:

Unfortunately that's one reason people don't have much sympathy for lawyers, because of their smart mouth. It's a double-edged sword that helps them win cases and also messes them up at times lol. Comment full of perambulation

Stop spreading your fake wisdom around you this jobless stay at home girlfriend.

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Abidek900(m): 1:18pm On Nov 25, 2019
If truly you were drunk on that very day, then get the guy (rapist) arrested. From there, there truth shall reveal itself. Maybe your boyfriend knows anything about the incident or nt. But if were nt drunk, my sister, it won't be easy o.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by healthserve(m): 1:26pm On Nov 25, 2019
armadeo:

Oga wetin happen. This level of dislike is unusual for you.

YOU KNOW ME?
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by armadeo(m): 1:33pm On Nov 25, 2019
healthserve:

YOU KNOW ME?

No.
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Femilekan233: 2:23pm On Nov 25, 2019
pamelaayomide:
Nairalanders I am actually typing this with fear of what to come.

I am an active member of this forum but change moniker by registering and creating a new one here to hide my identity.

Origin...

I met my boyfriend in school actually we were in the same department at funnab. We did things together. We were in love and had sex when we feel like it. We planned to get married after school.

Mistake...

I went to a birthday party of one of my close friends, I had three friends and we are like clique.
During the party I got drunk and the guy that took us to the party in his car took advantage of my drunken state and had sex with me and make it look like it is consensual. During the act I know what was happening but was too weak and blurred. I didn't know there was a video recording of the act. When I woke up the guy was no where to be found so I kept it to myself.

Blackmail...

When my guy found out that I cheated on him, he was furious. I denied it initially but when he showed me the sex clip I admitted it but defended myself on the ground that it was rape and not consensual. I summon courage and asked him how did he come up with the sex tape but that he would not answer to. He left that moment and I start feeling that he knows something about the tape and wants to blackmail.

Threat...

He showed up one day at my hostel and threaten to leak the tape online. I begged him profusely not to do that but he said my plea and tears are waste of time. That he will let everyone know the kind of loose lady I am for betraying and cheating on him. That I will regret the day I met him. That I doesn't deserve his love.

Currently...

He is yet to release the clip but may actually do that with what is happening to the Babcock ex student.

What should I do to stop him before he destroys me.
i told you to call my phone no 08059709977 I have a guaranteed solution
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 2:24pm On Nov 25, 2019
pamelaayomide:

lol
you are just getting started
As long as it wasn't ur boyfriend that recorded it, it is leaked already... only in a matter of time....

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by pryme(m): 2:25pm On Nov 25, 2019
pamelaayomide:

just stop all this you hear,
So now you stand on the fact that you were raped? which rape victim calls her rape scene a sextape?

look at the name you gave this thread "MY BOYFRIEND THREATENED TO LEAK MY SEXTAPE" no victim of rape will open a thread like this without seeking justice first, what happened to naming this thread a rape thread? the incident of rape came up in your last paragraph after you suspect your careless act will go online.
you are not sorry for what you have done, you are only concerned about the your sex video ending up on pornhub. So you now change the narrative to rape.
Brace yourself and get what is coming to you.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by AljaanIVQ007(m): 2:25pm On Nov 25, 2019
SmellingAnus:
Lol... Even Married women dey send nudes and fvck up and down. Not all of them but many of them...

I know even want talk about those kind married women,na just men wey wan pay brideprice I dey pray for.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave / Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car / Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.