Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,648 members, 7,854,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 02:27 AM

Why Do I Love It When Girls Treat Me Badly? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Love It When Girls Treat Me Badly? (2827 Views)

My Wife Is Hurting Me Badly / When Girls Want Sex, They Cant Hide It. My Experience[pix +18] / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Love It When Girls Treat Me Badly? by donjobill: 6:44am On Nov 25, 2019
Eglobalma, i think im more inclined towards sadism.

@RedCreme21,

Mild? Or Moderate? Or Extreme?
You appear to be in a phase of self-discovery. It's good to know one's true self devoid of social conformity cloak.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Love It When Girls Treat Me Badly? by donjobill: 7:12am On Nov 25, 2019
Eglobalma:

Yes goddess I am.

Thank her for generously feeding you what you are craving for!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Love It When Girls Treat Me Badly? by hachan: 9:05am On Nov 25, 2019
donjobill:

@RedCreme21,

Mild? Or Moderate? Or Extreme?
You appear to be in a phase of self-discovery. It's good to know one's true self devoid of social conformity cloak.

would you say this if you met her offline? undecided
Re: Why Do I Love It When Girls Treat Me Badly? by sanzoraphael: 11:20am On Nov 25, 2019
only animals derive pleasure from humiliation. maybe you are a dog
Re: Why Do I Love It When Girls Treat Me Badly? by luvyaself95(m): 11:29am On Nov 25, 2019
You're Mentality unstable.
Re: Why Do I Love It When Girls Treat Me Badly? by donjobill: 2:41pm On Nov 25, 2019
hachan:
would you say this if you met her offline? undecided

I might or might not, depending on whether she can freely communicate with me, whether there's trust and so on.
It's a different scenario offline.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Love It When Girls Treat Me Badly? by donjobill: 2:50pm On Nov 25, 2019
sanzoraphael:
only animals derive pleasure from humiliation. maybe you are a dog

Not only animals. It's a kind of paraphilia that some people have. It varies in degree, and it's not limited to only one gender.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Love It When Girls Treat Me Badly? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 25, 2019
Can relate to you, lately I've just been too focused on my career cos way this country dey go you gotta be hyperfocused, but cos of my looks girls just can't help themselves with me, was going to Abuja the other day I was sitting beside this girl nothing wey she no do finish, me just carry my straight face as a G didn't gave a bleep she turn, carry yansh dey shook me look I gave her her heart almost dropped, some people say it ain't normal fk dat I've always hated normalty
Eglobalma:

I will never act my looks, no matter the admiration I get. I have chosed this life, all I need is queens who will spit on me for fun. Do u know there is something i do that makes girls spit on me? I do it at least once a week
Re: Why Do I Love It When Girls Treat Me Badly? by Eglobalma: 10:11am On Nov 26, 2019
Alamala1:
Can relate to you, lately I've just been too focused on my career cos way this country dey go you gotta be hyperfocused, but cos of my looks girls just can't help themselves with me, was going to Abuja the other day I was sitting beside this girl nothing wey she no do finish, me just carry my straight face as a G didn't gave a bleep she turn, carry yansh dey shook me look I gave her her heart almost dropped, some people say it ain't normal fk dat I've always hated normalty

They think cuz u look good u should always be toasting every single girl u see. Like wtf
Re: Why Do I Love It When Girls Treat Me Badly? by mafiano1986: 12:24pm On Nov 26, 2019
You know? there are professional women who actually do this for a living, as in dominating guys and all that, im sure you can find them in all these sex apps and pay them to do these things to you, stuff like flogging you, burning you with candle wax, pissing in your mouth and all.

Im in to femdom too like you, only difference is, i dont like being treated badly, insulted or being mean to, i just like being dominated during role play. But im sure if you want these women to go beyond that, there are many of them who will.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Love It When Girls Treat Me Badly? by Heroclitus(m): 1:32pm On Nov 26, 2019
mafiano1986:
You know? there are professional women who actually do this for a living, as in dominating guys and all that, im sure you can find them in all these sex apps and pay them to do these things to you, stuff like flogging you, burning you with candle wax, pissing in your mouth and all.

Im in to femdom too like you, only difference is, i dont like being treated badly, insulted or being mean to, i just like being dominated during role play. But im sure if you want these women to go beyond that, there are many of them who will.

Where can one meet such women?
Re: Why Do I Love It When Girls Treat Me Badly? by mafiano1986: 1:35pm On Nov 26, 2019
Heroclitus:

Where can one meet such women?
You can meet them in all those dating apps, chat with them and tell them what you are in to, i dont use such apps but im sure you can ask around and get such apps, any dating app, not just specific ones, so it should be easy.
Re: Why Do I Love It When Girls Treat Me Badly? by Eglobalma: 4:56pm On Nov 26, 2019
mafiano1986:

Ever had a girl in Nigeria do your fantasies to you? How many times? Did u pay her to?
Re: Why Do I Love It When Girls Treat Me Badly? by mrLhanray(m): 5:53pm On Nov 26, 2019
Eglobalma:

You Nigerians have no idea what a fetish is, it's not a problem its actually a gift. Thank God before I died I knew the diversity in pleasures. Most of u are so regular its sad

Fetish is not a gift, its an urge to keep trying silly or mean things, which will lead to you wanting more beyond comprehension.
its a psychological issue, serial killers have fetish to see life snuck out of human body through different means.
its an issue cos the more you engage in your fetishistic practices, the more you will take it further. you want ladies to spit on you, soon you will tell them to urinate and defecate on you.
though we all have sexual fantasies, it should always be done with caution, cos we are insatiable...
Re: Why Do I Love It When Girls Treat Me Badly? by mafiano1986: 11:32pm On Nov 26, 2019
Eglobalma:

Ever had a girl in Nigeria do your fantasies to you? How many times? Did u pay her to?
No i havnt, i dont have extra money to spend on such things.
Re: Why Do I Love It When Girls Treat Me Badly? by oboy81: 12:13am On Nov 27, 2019
We have different problems in this country. Whilst many are struggling to feed well others are trying to get a working brain
Cheers mate! have a good one
Re: Why Do I Love It When Girls Treat Me Badly? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 27, 2019
Eglobalma:

I will never act my looks, no matter the admiration I get. I have chosed this life, all I need is queens who will spit on me for fun. Do u know there is something i do that makes girls spit on me? I do it at least once a week

Curious

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Love It When Girls Treat Me Badly? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 27, 2019
midnighter:

Hmm sorry. Because of the notion of "you be man na, you suppose dey enjoy am".

Have you tried going for psychotherapy?

Wanting to be treated badly is a fetish but wanting to seriously harm same gender already sounds like a psychological problem
Re: Why Do I Love It When Girls Treat Me Badly? by midnighter(f): 9:57pm On Nov 27, 2019
Crazyblue:

Wanting to be treated badly is a fetish but wanting to seriously harm same gender already sounds like a psychological problem

Wanting to hurt another person is sadism which is another fetish.

But his own is coming from a place of trauma rather than just personal preference. So that's what makes it a psychological problem
Re: Why Do I Love It When Girls Treat Me Badly? by donjobill: 3:17am On Nov 28, 2019
midnighter:

Wanting to hurt another person is sadism which is another fetish.

But his own is coming from a place of trauma rather than just personal preference. So that's what makes it a psychological problem

He appears to be a switch whose sadistic tendencies go into abeyance when he is being dominated and humiliated by a dominant female.
He becomes powerless in the presence of a dominant female.

Let's say, for example, he becomes closer with a female and, unknown to him that she's a sadist, he attempts to hurt her. She then retaliates by hurting him. This would activate his submissive tendencies. Both would then be enjoying the company of each other for a long time, provided she doesn't stretch him beyond his limit.
Re: Why Do I Love It When Girls Treat Me Badly? by Jacqueline22(f): 3:36am On Nov 28, 2019
Which kind Wahala be this

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Love It When Girls Treat Me Badly? by donjobill: 3:47am On Nov 28, 2019
mrLhanray:

Fetish is not a gift, its an urge to keep trying silly or mean things, which will lead to you wanting more beyond comprehension.
its a psychological issue, serial killers have fetish to see life snuck out of human body through different means.
its an issue cos the more you engage in your fetishistic practices, the more you will take it further. you want ladies to spit on you, soon you will tell them to urinate and defecate on you.
though we all have sexual fantasies, it should always be done with caution, cos we are insatiable...

Before a person submits to being defecated upon, he or she might already have been harbouring a latent fetish for it. No amount of play would make a person demands to be defecated upon, if that person doesn't have a latent desire for it.

Generally, unless a person is a psychotic case, we all have our limits. That's why the use of safe words is imperative in bd.sm play.

What usually happens is that, the more two play partners develop trust, the more they open up to each other and the more they feel inclined to explore their common latent fetishes.
Re: Why Do I Love It When Girls Treat Me Badly? by donjobill: 4:17am On Nov 28, 2019
Not every masochist is a submissive. Although most submissives have some degree of masochistic tendencies, which varies from individual to individual. And not every sadist is dominant. Though most dominant persons exhibit some sadistic tendencies in one form or another to some extent.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Love It When Girls Treat Me Badly? by Masochistic: 11:55am On Mar 21, 2020
It's cool

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Get My Money Back From This Fine Girl? [Picture] / Girls Get In Here, Una Dey Do This Thing? (18+ Photos) / 40million In Cash Or 10k Everyday For The Rest Of Your Life??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.