Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,061 members, 7,863,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:39 AM

Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina (9634 Views)

Why Do White People Smell Like Milk / Nigerian Girls And Smelling Vagina / My Horrible Fish Smelling Vagina Experience(graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by DaddyRochie1642: 1:41pm On Nov 24, 2019
1Sharon:
I used to work in healthcare, I know that unwashed vagina smell..lool

How does it smell? grin
Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by 1Sharon(f): 2:07pm On Nov 24, 2019
DaddyRochie1642:

How does it smell? grin

Like rotting fish and bacteria
Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by DaddyRochie1642: 2:14pm On Nov 24, 2019
1Sharon:

EWO!!!
Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by Clinghton: 3:47pm On Nov 24, 2019
The weather is freezing cold the don't bath regularly, using the hot water can be expensive.
Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by 1Sharon(f): 4:33pm On Nov 24, 2019
Davinity:
Where she's from isn't your business... Blacks are the worst racist in the world, they the 1st to cry fowl abt racism but will still go ahead and make racially abusive statement to people of other race, tribe and colour

What is racist about this? We're just stating an observation. No need to ger worked up. I don't get offended when they state things about us too
Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by 1Sharon(f): 4:50pm On Nov 24, 2019
Amuatulu:

Savage grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by 1Sharon(f): 4:51pm On Nov 24, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
I actually don't like the smell of garlic, I keep my distance from anyone who eats it raw.

Do Indians eat it raw?
Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by Lonelypacifist6: 5:00pm On Nov 24, 2019
1Sharon:

Do Indians eat it raw?
Yeah some do.
Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by 1Sharon(f): 5:11pm On Nov 24, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
Yeah some do.

Yak
Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by finalboss(m): 6:23pm On Nov 24, 2019
1Sharon:

young lady we don't need this information
Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by 1Sharon(f): 7:13pm On Nov 24, 2019
finalboss:
young lady we don't need this information

Someone asked and I'm telling him

1 Like

Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by samorobo: 8:25pm On Nov 24, 2019
1Sharon:

Is she english? The english are some nasty fuckers.

And they have the audacity to call black ppl and muslims dirty.

Very true...they are very dirty most especially with that nonsense habit of bathing once a day...some even go 2 days straight and end up smelling like fermented dustbin...

1 Like

Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by samorobo: 8:25pm On Nov 24, 2019
Davinity:
This is a racist post... I hope the mods are seeing this, my wife is white and ain't smelling

Oh please spare me that...blacks can't be racists, it's the whites...
Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by samorobo: 8:41pm On Nov 24, 2019
Pettyprincess:

My bf is white so when you say what is not true i need to correct you!! Anyone could have body odour irrespective of their race!! So please stop the generalization!!

Hahahaha most stewpid talk ever....your bf is white, so why are now telling us....Naija girls with rotten Inferiority complex
...must you lie about his skin colour to add a comment here..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by Ilamina(f): 8:46pm On Nov 24, 2019
They are unclean

1 Like

Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by midnighter(f): 8:48pm On Nov 24, 2019
Clinghton:
The weather is freezing cold the don't bath regularly, using the hot water can be expensive.

It used to be customary for them to only take their bath once a week. In their old movies you will hear them say to their children "come, you're going to take your bath today".

And it's recommended not to bathe every day because of the chemicals inside all those soaps. They remove natural oils from the skin

Of course that's not workable here because of the weather. But they recommend just bathing once a week and washing up in the sink every other day

1 Like

Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 24, 2019
samorobo:

[s]Hahahaha most stewpid talk ever....your bf is white, so why are now telling us....Naija girls with rotten Inferiority complex
...must you lie about his skin colour to add a comment here.[/s].
Is this one mad? D you know me from anywhere? Y'all should be guided please!!
Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by Ilamina(f): 8:54pm On Nov 24, 2019
samorobo:

Hahahaha most stewpid talk ever....your bf is white, so why are now telling us....Naija girls with rotten Inferiority complex
...must you lie about his skin colour to add a comment here..
grin grin
Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by finalboss(m): 9:29pm On Nov 24, 2019
Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by Kimikazi2: 9:32pm On Nov 24, 2019
Say no to RACISM

1 Like

Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by 1Sharon(f): 9:51pm On Nov 24, 2019
finalboss:
sad don't do that next time.. angry spoilt my day

Loool
Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by Davinity: 10:56am On Nov 25, 2019
samorobo:

Oh please spare me that...blacks can't be racists, it's the whites...
Are you kidding me right now? Blacks are the worse racist... Where they don't have people of different race to discriminate against, they explore other means like religious, ethnic and even tribe.
Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by khia: 9:22pm On Nov 25, 2019
cooooooks:
This is a racist, untrue and attention-seeking statement.

Telling the truth is not being racist, some white girls are smelly, just take a trip to the gym. Is it being racist when the guys on this forum talk about the bad smell of Nigerian girls? Did you speak against them, did you call them racist, did you stand up for their honor like you are doing here if not, sit down and stop being a hypocrite?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by cooooooks(m): 10:39am On Nov 26, 2019
What you said is racist and untrue. I don't know the kind of ghetto ass "white people" you're meeting with.

khia:

Telling the truth is not being racist, some white girls are smelly, just take a trip to the gym. Is it being racist when the guys on this forum talk about the bad smell of Nigerian girls? Did you speak against them, did you call them racist, did you stand up for their honor like you are doing here if not, sit down and stop being a hypocrite?

1 Like

Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by midnighter(f): 10:41am On Nov 26, 2019
cooooooks:
What you said is racist and untrue. I don't know the kind of ghetto ass "white people" you're meeting with.

Some of them have a "wet dog" smell that is well documented

If it's cultural thing that means they don't bathe every day then how can it be racist
Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by MedicH: 10:45am On Nov 26, 2019
movingclouds:

You dey mind all these mumu? These are just weaklings believing all their problems are invented by the whites... They waste energy thinking of how the whites ruined their lives, when they could easily expend the same energy to shame the white by developing their minds..

u got the gist. but develop which mind exactly? where the mind de?
Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by cooooooks(m): 11:10am On Nov 26, 2019
I've heard that stereotype but I've never met any white person with a wet dog smell. At least, those I've been close enough to smell.

midnighter:

Some of them have a "wet dog" smell that is well documented

If it's cultural thing that means they don't bathe every day then how can it be racist
Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by midnighter(f): 11:13am On Nov 26, 2019
cooooooks:
Have you met "white people"??

Of course.

Plus I said "some" of them. The term "white people" is vast.

But I have encountered both the wet dog smell and the milk smell

1 Like

Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by midnighter(f): 11:16am On Nov 26, 2019
cooooooks:
I've heard that stereotype but I've never met any white person with a wet dog smell. At least, those I've been close enough to smell.

As we're talking about it I can vividly recall the smell. When she mentioned it at the gym I knew what she was talking about

It's just the truth though not all of them smell like that

2 Likes

Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by EasternPrince: 11:21am On Nov 26, 2019
midnighter:

As we're talking about it I can vividly recall the smell. When she mentioned it at the gym I knew what she was talking about

It's just the truth though not all of them smell like that

Why do you ass lick on all Illumina's threads?

Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by khia: 7:21pm On Nov 26, 2019
cooooooks:

Are Nigerian men being racist when they say Nigerian girls stink? The U.S. is a huge country with the majority of the people being white, if you are so naive to think there aren't any funky whites then you are living with your head in the sand.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) / 22 Proven Signs That Show A Woman Is Hot And Need You In Bed / Are Quiet People Really Wicked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.