Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,481 members, 7,861,388 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:23 AM

Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina (9621 Views)

Why Do White People Smell Like Milk / Nigerian Girls And Smelling Vagina / My Horrible Fish Smelling Vagina Experience(graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by khia: 7:27pm On Nov 26, 2019
cooooooks:
I've heard that stereotype but I've never met any white person with a wet dog smell. At least, those I've been close enough to smell.

It's their hair when they don't wash it or when they sweat.
Horrible!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by khia: 7:39pm On Nov 26, 2019

Don't mind those fools!! Lalasticala mydn44 farano rocknation this is a racist thread that need to be deleted!!

If the mods delete this thread because people are stating their experiences with some white people then Seun should replace them with mods who aren't so stupid.
Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by khia: 7:48pm On Nov 26, 2019
Kimikazi2:
Say no to RACISM

Where is the racism? Are the people who are stating their experiences with funky white people preventing those funky white people from being hired, are they preventing them from getting fair housing by redlining them into ghettos, are they beating these funky white people to a pulp simply because they are funky white people? Again I ask you, where is the racism?

1 Like

Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by khia: 7:53pm On Nov 26, 2019
Davinity:
This is a racist post... I hope the mods are seeing this, my wife is white and ain't smelling

Tell your wife to go and wash her funky ass, I can smell her funk from here. grin. You are used to the funk therefore you are immune to it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by khia: 7:59pm On Nov 26, 2019
This ilamina or onila is officially mad bt no one knows yet!! White people i know are no where close to smelling!! Your obsession for white people is making you go insane!! You living in a white man's country bt you saying trash here on nairaland!!
Moderators aren't doing nothing about this racist black people that their aim on nairaland is to keep on sprewing racist words towards white people!!

The U.S. is not a white man's country.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by khia: 8:03pm On Nov 26, 2019

My bf is white so when you say what is not true i need to correct you!! Anyone could have body odour irrespective of their race!! So please stop the generalization!!

Just because your white boyfriend may occasionally wash his ass doesn't mean there aren't any funky white people.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by khia: 8:09pm On Nov 26, 2019
Xmen149:
whites hardly bath mostly during their harsh environmental conditions which includes Snow.

apart from that,they mostly wash their face and change cloth,.some just once a day in morning.

I know that smell,and no it's no racism,..Indians have ginger,garlic and curry smell

If u go skin with normal oyibo babe for hood Na STD straight.. only few takes Absolut care (mostly if they constantly appear in same place with same people everyday)

An average White can go 2days without bath
Most of the people on NL have never seen a white person other than on TV but they will get upset with you for saying the truth about some of them.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by khia: 8:11pm On Nov 26, 2019

If they truly they are your enemy why you living in their country? You just a f**king hypocrite!!!
White people are never my enemy nd will never be!! Our enemies are our government!!lay your frustration on the right people!!
.The US is not their country.

1 Like

Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by khia: 8:18pm On Nov 26, 2019
midnighter:
They smell like milk

Sour milk.

1 Like

Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by Ilamina(f): 11:33pm On Nov 26, 2019
When people complain about white people smelling

I used too wonder
Never experienced it

Until recently when my doctor came close to me, the smell was horrible

I don't know if he did it purposely too piss me off

U know this white people can be devils at times
Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by midnighter(f): 11:38pm On Nov 26, 2019
khia:

Sour milk.

It wasnt really sour to me but It was a strong smell. Like UHT milk.

But I once worked with a lady who smelled like sour milk literally all the time, it was incredible. She was middle-aged so I thought maybe it was a hormonal issue.
Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by cooooooks(m): 1:46pm On Nov 30, 2019
Everybody's hair smells if left unwashed for long.

Same thing happens with women who use weavons.

khia:
It's their hair when they don't wash it or when they sweat.
Horrible!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by cooooooks(m): 1:46pm On Nov 30, 2019
Which Nigerian men are you meeting that say these things?

I think you need to meet new people everywhere sis.

khia:
Are Nigerian men being racist when they say Nigerian girls stink? The U.S. is a huge country with the majority of the people being white, if you are so naive to think there aren't any funky whites then you are living with your head in the sand.
Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by cooooooks(m): 1:47pm On Nov 30, 2019
If "not all of them smell like that", then it's not "the truth".

midnighter:

As we're talking about it I can vividly recall the smell. When she mentioned it at the gym I knew what she was talking about

It's just the truth though not all of them smell like that
Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by anonymous1759(m): 2:00pm On Nov 30, 2019
movingclouds:

You dey mind all these mumu? These are just weaklings believing all their problems are invented by the whites... They waste energy thinking of how the whites ruined their lives, when they could easily expend the same energy to shame the white by developing their minds..

I don't you'll think attack a white like this if they call you monkey instead you'll cry fowl. Look at how you're shaming you own people.
I'm not a Racist but I think no one has money to insult. They feel comfortable calling us names for fun and think we can't insult them back. If they know we've things to say to them that will make them feel bad the Racist comment will reduce.
Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by movingclouds(m): 3:09pm On Nov 30, 2019
anonymous1759:

I don't you'll think attack a white like this if they call you monkey instead you'll cry fowl. Look at how you're shaming you own people.
I'm not a Racist but I think no one has money to insult. They feel comfortable calling us names for fun and think we can't insult them back. If they know we've things to say to them that will make them feel bad the Racist comment will reduce.
Then go say it to them where they are, not where they can't even read what you're writing... You need not stereotype, not all whites are racists and not all blacks are as well.. You say they feel comfortable calling us names, do u think they all feel comfortable hearing us being called names? Some of them don't, some of them are so sweet and kind. The sick ones are the racists, so a black guy who does the same is tagged "sick"...And u said I shamed my own people? Gosh, u want me to accept what's wrong because I need to take side with my people? Nope, if we can't make the world a better place, don't let's be a part of what besmirches it

2 Likes

Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by movingclouds(m): 3:11pm On Nov 30, 2019
cooooooks:
If "not all of them smell like that", then it's not "the truth".

You also agreed not all of them smell that way... Like not all Nigerians smell "Tacha"
Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by NhyraMarley: 3:21pm On Nov 30, 2019
They don't believe in bathing like we do. They can go three days without bathing on a norm.... Also, the don't believe in sponging hard like we do.....

1 Like

Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by WORLDPEACE(m): 4:31pm On May 03, 2020
Ilamina:
A black person cannot be racist

That is the most retarded thing ever said. Don't you feel like an slowpoke?

1 Like

Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 08, 2020
Davinity:
This is a racist post... I hope the mods are seeing this, my wife is white and ain't smelling

Lol yeah man I'm white too n it's offensive� but I can laugh at it cos it's rediculous too. Narrow minded ppl generalising whole races from experience with one or two ppl. I've met dirty ppl who U can smell so bad n their houses have too but most I know shower every day sometimes twice a day and use antiperspirant n exfoliates. I couldn't get about stinking or feeling dirty. But I know cleanliness isn't a race thing that's for sure.
Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 08, 2020
Ilamina:
A black person cannot be racist

Then U don't know the meaning of racism.
Anyone can be racist don't matter their skin tone

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dirty Erotic Oneshots (18+) / She Bought Gift Worth Of 30k For Her Boyfriend And He Rejected It!! / Male[men Boys] V Females [ladies, Women, Girl]. The Grudge Match!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.