Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

22 Proven Signs That Show A Woman Is Hot And Need You In Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 22 Proven Signs That Show A Woman Is Hot And Need You In Bed (9457 Views)

Ladies!!! Check Out 8 Proven Signs He Is Your Future Husband Or Just A Play Boy / Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

22 Proven Signs That Show A Woman Is Hot And Need You In Bed by kesikeller(m): 9:26pm On Mar 06, 2016
#1. She touches or plays with her hair while talking to you.
#2. She can’t keep her hands still and keeps adjusting her dress or shirt.
#3. She says the words “us” or “we” referring to you and her in the conversation.
#4. She touches you during the conversation.
#5. She asks what your plans are later
#6. She asks if you have a girlfriend. if you’re single
#7. She asks you if she “knows you from somewhere”
#8. She directly talks to you before you open up
#9. She lingers next to you for a while and keeps looking at you either blatantly or discreetly.
#10. She gives you personal answers to questions you ask or gives alot of personal information during conversation (values, reaasured life experiences, etc.) when you haven’t known her for that long.
#11. She grins/smiles alot while you’re talking to her. I’m talking flirty smile not hyperactive show­ ALL­your­ teeth smile, though that can mean she’s either a crazy gal or an EXTREMELY Hot girl.
#12. If she’s with her group of friends and her back is facing you, and her friends keep looking back and forth between you and her. Sometimes girls do this where they want to know if you’re checking them out but have their friends do it so they don’t have to be caught checking you out.
#13. She holds eye contact with you for extended periods of time n forgets the conversation..(were you saying again)
#14. She looks you up and down or looks at your lip when she’s not making eye contact.
#16. She mentions at some point in the conversation some discontent about where she’s staying tonight or where she’s staying when you meet her
#17. She says she wants to try/to see something that you mentioned you have at your crib, without explic’itly saying she wants to go to your crib.
#18. She gives off an interested vibe when asking u questions. She asks personal questions (what made you decide to…?) or wants to know your opinion (What do you think of the people [me] around here?) and alot of questions. Especially if she tries to probe how much action you get from other girls by asking other questions whose answers indirectly imply how much you get. (Oh do you travel alot to [country xyz with hot chicks]?)
#19. She leans forward into you when you’re talking to her (she might do this subconsciously)
#20. Openly compliments you.
#21. She tilts her head to the side when looking at you or talking with you.
#22. She gets comfortable around you and asks when your friend or room mate will come….

feel free to add any observations too.

1 Like

Re: 22 Proven Signs That Show A Woman Is Hot And Need You In Bed by Progress2468(m): 9:37pm On Mar 06, 2016
Choi !!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 22 Proven Signs That Show A Woman Is Hot And Need You In Bed by kesikeller(m): 9:41pm On Mar 06, 2016
Progress2468:
Choi !!!!
lol why the exclamation?

1 Like

Re: 22 Proven Signs That Show A Woman Is Hot And Need You In Bed by menabae(f): 9:59pm On Mar 06, 2016
I do all that,and it doesn't mean I'm hot....

4 Likes

Re: 22 Proven Signs That Show A Woman Is Hot And Need You In Bed by kesikeller(m): 10:26pm On Mar 06, 2016
menabae:
shocked shocked shocked shocked Does it mean that you exhibit those traits randomly? it shows that you really like the person and want to get physical with him.
Re: 22 Proven Signs That Show A Woman Is Hot And Need You In Bed by opelyem(m): 10:30pm On Mar 06, 2016
I don't think I understand any of these points. Don't call me a dullard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 22 Proven Signs That Show A Woman Is Hot And Need You In Bed by kesikeller(m): 10:37pm On Mar 06, 2016
opelyem:
maybe you dont have many female friends around you, if you do you will understand.
Re: 22 Proven Signs That Show A Woman Is Hot And Need You In Bed by africandictator(m): 1:58am On Mar 07, 2016
space Booked!.. I will be back to comment only if this hits frontpage..

1 Like

Re: 22 Proven Signs That Show A Woman Is Hot And Need You In Bed by chriskosherbal(m): 3:32am On Mar 07, 2016
Real tips.

1 Like

Re: 22 Proven Signs That Show A Woman Is Hot And Need You In Bed by Engrpj(m): 6:54am On Mar 07, 2016
Her Heartbeat will increase and heavy breathing
she will be checking her time frequently
She Will tell u that she will be taking her leave soon......

1 Like

Re: 22 Proven Signs That Show A Woman Is Hot And Need You In Bed by success10(m): 7:26am On Mar 07, 2016
Engrpj:
ENGR.. U DON TEY FOR THE MINISTRY. LOL

1 Like

Re: 22 Proven Signs That Show A Woman Is Hot And Need You In Bed by Engrpj(m): 8:14am On Mar 07, 2016
success10:
ENGR.. U DON TEY FOR THE MINISTRY. LOL
not from experience grin
Re: 22 Proven Signs That Show A Woman Is Hot And Need You In Bed by ExplorerReturns(m): 9:20am On Mar 07, 2016
ghen Ghen,op, you are absolutely right

1 Like

Re: 22 Proven Signs That Show A Woman Is Hot And Need You In Bed by kesikeller(m): 9:25am On Mar 07, 2016
ExplorerReturns:
ghen Ghen,op, you are absolutely right
yeah,but the ladies keep living in denial they wouldn't admit it
Re: 22 Proven Signs That Show A Woman Is Hot And Need You In Bed by 400billionman: 10:06am On Mar 07, 2016
menabae:

Picture of Your temperature or Idonbilivit.
Re: 22 Proven Signs That Show A Woman Is Hot And Need You In Bed by 400billionman: 10:08am On Mar 07, 2016
opelyem:

Are you from Daura ?
Re: 22 Proven Signs That Show A Woman Is Hot And Need You In Bed by cruzita(f): 11:15am On Mar 07, 2016
undecided it doesn't prove anything
Re: 22 Proven Signs That Show A Woman Is Hot And Need You In Bed by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 07, 2016
this. early morning hmmmm Cruzita have said it all cha
Re: 22 Proven Signs That Show A Woman Is Hot And Need You In Bed by kesikeller(m): 1:53pm On Mar 07, 2016
cruzita:
undecided it doesn't prove anything
with not less than 450 word explain with reasons
Re: 22 Proven Signs That Show A Woman Is Hot And Need You In Bed by kesikeller(m): 1:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
Engrpj:

grin grin grin grin grin your head dey there joor

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? / Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life / Why Are Women Like This? See What Happened And What She Cooked While Nakéd [Pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.