Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Male[men Boys] V Females [ladies, Women, Girl]. The Grudge Match! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Male[men Boys] V Females [ladies, Women, Girl]. The Grudge Match! (9596 Views)

The Girl Code (no Men, Boys, Dudes Or Douhebags Allowed) / Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys / Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male[men Boys] V Females [ladies, Women, Girl]. The Grudge Match! by ElRazur: 7:57pm On Jun 25, 2009
Right it is being a while since there is another drama. So here is my contribution in bringing one. Grin If you are a male you belong to a male camp and as such have to state your case as to why we are better than women. And if you are unfortunate to be a female, please tell us why you think you are better than us.  grin

This is a semi-serious debate and as such anything mentioned here should not be taken as an offence.

Here is my case as to why males are better than females.

Us men can make our mind up in an instant. It is a natural talent. Women are just rubbish at making up their mind, if you think am lying just watch them when it comes to when to dress up, or when they have to pick a shoe in the store. Grin

Men are awesome, we only need to urinate standing up. I mean, how convenient is that compared to how a woman do it? Grin

Women are constantly asking if they are fat, I mean if you have to ask then you are probably fat.

Women are rubbish at understanding the rules of offside in a football game.

Oh let us not for get that when men grow old, they become more defined and retain their features. When women grow old, everything just drops. I mean literally! Their arse drop, their once perky breast now defies gravity and their wrinkles are horrible.  shocked

. . . More to come. Let me use this to guage how the ladies would respond.  grin

PS
I dont care if you call me a misogynist. . . Grin [Cuz I aint] grin

By the way, here is what a female brain looks like

Re: Male[men Boys] V Females [ladies, Women, Girl]. The Grudge Match! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 25, 2009
Jesus lives on your street, go and welcome him home
Re: Male[men Boys] V Females [ladies, Women, Girl]. The Grudge Match! by ElRazur: 8:52pm On Jun 25, 2009
FL Gators:

Jesus lives on your street, go and welcome him home

I believe you are a female right? Is that your defence? You sure aint representing the ladies jare.

Here let me tell you a joke:

Q: How many women does it take to change a light bulb?

A: None. Every one of them would rather sit in the dark and bitch.

grin
Re: Male[men Boys] V Females [ladies, Women, Girl]. The Grudge Match! by Hauwa1: 8:54pm On Jun 25, 2009
ummmmmm
Re: Male[men Boys] V Females [ladies, Women, Girl]. The Grudge Match! by tpiah: 8:57pm On Jun 25, 2009
You need Jesus.
Re: Male[men Boys] V Females [ladies, Women, Girl]. The Grudge Match! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 25, 2009
What did God say after creating man?

I can do so much better.

Then he created Eve, just so happens that Eve was a woman too, what do ya know tongue
Re: Male[men Boys] V Females [ladies, Women, Girl]. The Grudge Match! by ElRazur: 9:02pm On Jun 25, 2009
ibkaye:

What did God say after creating man?

Easy. He created something that he later realised was his biggest mistake. grin

Then he created Eve, just so happens that Eve was a woman too, what do ya know tongue

Yeah and look at what she brought upon us all. I rest my case.

tpiah:

You need Jesus.

What YOU need is a sense of humour.
Re: Male[men Boys] V Females [ladies, Women, Girl]. The Grudge Match! by LadyT(f): 9:08pm On Jun 25, 2009
El have you been dumped lately?

Told you were an egomaniac?

Did a female laugh at your manhood?

Because seriously hun what gives?

grin
Re: Male[men Boys] V Females [ladies, Women, Girl]. The Grudge Match! by debosky(m): 9:10pm On Jun 25, 2009
Men don't have boobs! How cool is that?? cheesy

No need to worry about going out braless - I can put on a t-shirt and fly out of the house without worrying some lecher will be watching my jewels bouncing up and down. grin grin

No need to worry about D cup or K cup or bra line, just freedom. grin Most importantly, people will talk to me looking at my face not looking down my shirt. cheesy
Re: Male[men Boys] V Females [ladies, Women, Girl]. The Grudge Match! by Secretz(f): 9:11pm On Jun 25, 2009
LadyT:

grin

roflmao! Great response. thanks sis.  grin
Re: Male[men Boys] V Females [ladies, Women, Girl]. The Grudge Match! by cold(m): 9:12pm On Jun 25, 2009
@OP,hey you 4got to mention the main distinctive feature:that while men are intelligent women are bereft of ideas and intellectually bankrupt shocked (chei,i don enter wahala today)
Re: Male[men Boys] V Females [ladies, Women, Girl]. The Grudge Match! by ElRazur: 9:13pm On Jun 25, 2009
LadyT:

grin

See how limited ladies think. Why are they quick to bring in talk about a man's manhood? Do you see me poking fun at your nipple-sized breast? Or do I go "Yuk" when you walk past with wrinkles all showing?

Here is a joke for you too.

Q. Why do women close their eyes during sex?
A. They can't stand to see a man having a good time.

grin
Re: Male[men Boys] V Females [ladies, Women, Girl]. The Grudge Match! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 25, 2009
ElRazur:

I believe you are a female right? Is that your defence? You sure aint representing the ladies jare.

Here let me tell you a joke:

Q: How many women does it take to change a light bulb?

A: None. Every one of them would rather sit in the dark and bitch.

grin

Yes, I loff you too.
but you know what? God loves you more
Re: Male[men Boys] V Females [ladies, Women, Girl]. The Grudge Match! by jaybee3(m): 9:16pm On Jun 25, 2009
No need to worry abt a certain period of each and every month.
so glad it's simply a mans' world
Re: Male[men Boys] V Females [ladies, Women, Girl]. The Grudge Match! by ElRazur: 9:17pm On Jun 25, 2009
cold:

@OP,hey you 4got to mention the main distinctive feature:that while men are intelligent women are bereft of ideas and intellectually bankrupt shocked (chei,i don enter wahala today)

Abi o. They don't even understand a simple rule of "off side" in a football game.

Here is a question Ali G once asked "Would you feel safe if you knew a woman was flying a plane you are in?" grin
Re: Male[men Boys] V Females [ladies, Women, Girl]. The Grudge Match! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 25, 2009
cold:

angry angry angry
Suddenly, you seem less sexy angry angry angry
Re: Male[men Boys] V Females [ladies, Women, Girl]. The Grudge Match! by cold(m): 9:22pm On Jun 25, 2009
FL Gators:

angry angry angry
Suddenly, you seem less sexy angry angry angry
I knew you wld come at me,but u know there's always an exception na wink
Re: Male[men Boys] V Females [ladies, Women, Girl]. The Grudge Match! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 25, 2009
cold:

I knew you wld come at me,but u know there's always an exception na wink
eh ehn. Really. . . .ok tongue

But. . . . angry
Re: Male[men Boys] V Females [ladies, Women, Girl]. The Grudge Match! by tubabie(f): 9:34pm On Jun 25, 2009
ok ladies lets give as good as we get! smiley

Men are like, Fine wine. They start out as grapes.
It's our job to stomp them, and then keep them in the dark until they mature.
And hopefully they'll turn out to be something we would like to have dinner with. tongue
Re: Male[men Boys] V Females [ladies, Women, Girl]. The Grudge Match! by ElRazur: 9:40pm On Jun 25, 2009
tubabie:

ok ladies lets give as good as we get! smiley

Men are like, Fine wine. They start out as grapes.
It's our job to stomp them, and then keep them in the dark until they mature.
And hopefully they'll turn out to be something we would like to have dinner with. tongue

Lame. **Yawns**

Here, try this:

"Q. Why are hurricanes named after women?
A. They are named after women, because when they come its warm and wet, when they go they take your house and car with them."
Re: Male[men Boys] V Females [ladies, Women, Girl]. The Grudge Match! by Hauwa1: 9:41pm On Jun 25, 2009
stop frolicking here. Ebony and cold, carry una toasting go for takwa bay
Re: Male[men Boys] V Females [ladies, Women, Girl]. The Grudge Match! by Hauwa1: 9:43pm On Jun 25, 2009

Oh let us not for get that when men grow old, they become more defined and retain their features. When women grow old, everything just drops. I mean literally! Their arse drop, their once perky breast now defies gravity and their wrinkles are horrible.

i disagree with all my heart, soul, and mind.
Re: Male[men Boys] V Females [ladies, Women, Girl]. The Grudge Match! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:44pm On Jun 25, 2009
Re: Male[men Boys] V Females [ladies, Women, Girl]. The Grudge Match! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 25, 2009
OK, so women hae to worry about abt the "RED" once a month.
Men have to worry about scraping hard bears every morning.
Sometmes its itchy with rashes.

Ugly men stay ugly
While ugly women can get their ugliness fixed I.E makeup, nose job, etc etc

WHILE MEN HAVE TO WORRY ABT GETTING MONEY TO GET A GIRL.
Ladies can just work their hips and men come running.
Re: Male[men Boys] V Females [ladies, Women, Girl]. The Grudge Match! by tubabie(f): 9:46pm On Jun 25, 2009
OK!

How man was really created
One day, in the Garden of Eden, Eve calls out to God, "Lord, I have a problem!"

"What's the problem, Eve?"

"Lord, I know you created me and provided this beautiful garden and all of these wonderful animals and that hilarious comedic snake, but I'm just not happy."

"Why is that, Eve?" came the reply from above.

"Lord, I am lonely, and I'm sick to death of apples."

"Well, Eve, in that case, I have a solution. I shall create a man for you."

"What's a man, Lord?"

"This man will be a flawed creature, with many bad traits. He'll lie, cheat, and be vainglorious; all in all, he'll give you a hard time. But , he'll be bigger, faster, and will like to hunt and kill things. He will look silly when he's aroused, but since you've been complaining, I'll create him in such a way that he will satisfy your physical needs. He will be witless and will revel in childish things like fighting and kicking a ball about.

He won't be too smart, so he'll also need your advice to think properly."

"Sounds great," says Eve, with an ironically raised eyebrow. What's the catch, Lord?"

"Well , you can have him on one condition."

"What's that, Lord?"

"As I said, he'll be proud, arrogant, and self-admiring, So you'll have to let him believe that I made him first. Just remember, it's our little secret,

You know, woman to woman."
Re: Male[men Boys] V Females [ladies, Women, Girl]. The Grudge Match! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 25, 2009
ElRazur:

Lame. **Yawns**

Here, try this:

A. They are named after women, because when they come its warm and wet, when they go they take your house and car with them."

Hurricane Andrew nko? One of the worse hurricanes
Re: Male[men Boys] V Females [ladies, Women, Girl]. The Grudge Match! by bluespice(f): 9:49pm On Jun 25, 2009
tubabie:

OK!

"Lord, I know you created me and provided this beautiful garden and all of these wonderful animals and that hilarious comedic snake, but I'm just not happy."

"What's a man, Lord?"

"This man will be a flawed creature, with many bad traits. He'll lie, cheat, and be vainglorious; all in all, he'll give you a hard time. But , he'll be bigger, faster, and will like to hunt and kill things. He will look silly when he's aroused, but since you've been complaining, I'll create him in such a way that he will satisfy your physical needs. He will be witless and will revel in childish things like fighting and kicking a ball about.

"Sounds great," says Eve, with an ironically raised eyebrow. What's the catch, Lord?"

"Well , you can have him on one condition."

"What's that, Lord?"

"As I said, he'll be proud, arrogant, and self-admiring, So you'll have to let him believe that I made him first. Just remember, it's our little secret,

ROFLMAO!!!!! grin
tubabie my sparkly offer still stands i hope
quite soon i tells ya wink

check out my siggy btw wink
Re: Male[men Boys] V Females [ladies, Women, Girl]. The Grudge Match! by cold(m): 9:50pm On Jun 25, 2009
FL Gators:

eh ehn. Really. . . .ok tongue

But. . . .  angry
But what again

ElRazur:

Lame. **Yawns**

Here, try this:

A. They are named after women, because when they come its warm and wet,  when they go they take your house and car with them."

You can also add; they come in fast and furious,and leave you high and dry
*Hauwa*:

stop frolicking here. Ebony and cold, carry una toasting go for takwa bay
grin need i say more
FL Gators:

OK, so women hae to worry about abt the "RED" once a month.
Men have to worry about scraping hard bears every morning.
Sometmes its itchy with rashes.

Ugly men stay ugly
While ugly women can get their ugliness fixed I.E makeup, nose job, etc etc

WHILE MEN HAVE TO WORRY ABT GETTING MONEY TO GET A GIRL.
Ladies can just work their hips and men come running.
Is that another feminist accomplishment undecided
tubabie:

OK!

"What's a man, Lord?"

"This man will be a flawed creature, with many bad traits. He'll lie, cheat, and be vainglorious; all in all, he'll give you a hard time. But ,  he'll be bigger, faster, and will like to hunt and kill things. He will look silly when he's aroused, but since you've been complaining, I'll create him in such a way that he will satisfy your physical needs. He will be witless and will revel in childish things like fighting and kicking a ball about.

"Well ,  you can have him on one condition."

"What's that, Lord?"

"As I said, he'll be proud, arrogant, and self-admiring,  So you'll have to let him believe that I made him first. Just remember, it's our little secret,

nice try cheesy,but still leaves a lot of questions unanswered
Re: Male[men Boys] V Females [ladies, Women, Girl]. The Grudge Match! by jaybee3(m): 9:51pm On Jun 25, 2009
why do y'all have to lie abt the length/colour/texture of your hair?
why do y'all have to wear push up bra to boost ya image?
why lie lie lie?
Re: Male[men Boys] V Females [ladies, Women, Girl]. The Grudge Match! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 25, 2009
jay bee:

why lie lie lie?
Why do men lie abt their profession?
Why do they lie about how rich they are?
Why lie lie lie?
Re: Male[men Boys] V Females [ladies, Women, Girl]. The Grudge Match! by bluespice(f): 9:53pm On Jun 25, 2009
we dont lie about the color of our hair
y'all simply jealous cos we can have technically any color of hair we so wish

we dont wear push up bra's to boost our image
we do it most times to show our power over u
a lil flash of flesh and u become slobbering fools

we dont lie,
u simply cant bear the thought of our being self-sufficient
Re: Male[men Boys] V Females [ladies, Women, Girl]. The Grudge Match! by Hauwa1: 9:56pm On Jun 25, 2009
push up bras? what's that  undecided

many of us got omu oyoyo  cheesy cheesy no need for push ups.

jay bee:

why lie lie lie?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Check Out Sexy Ph0tos Of The Curviest Girl In UNILAG / Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf / 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.