Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,161 members, 7,860,152 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:54 AM

Asking For a Date? Who Is Ready To Carry Her Baggage Of Problems. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Asking For a Date? Who Is Ready To Carry Her Baggage Of Problems. (2514 Views)

This Is Why Some Guys Will Only Attract Hungry Ladies With Baggage Of Problems / Facebook User Narrated How He Once Treated His Date Who Had Come With Her Friend / Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asking For a Date? Who Is Ready To Carry Her Baggage Of Problems. by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 24, 2019
all you people shouting go and make money, not everybody will be rich and not all making money will lead to riches.

3 Likes

Re: Asking For a Date? Who Is Ready To Carry Her Baggage Of Problems. by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 24, 2019
technicallyrich:
I have said it severally that the zoo women have nothing to offer than liars,mess,pretends,begging for money or food,opening leg like scissors and jumping from bed to bed like frog.
grin
Re: Asking For a Date? Who Is Ready To Carry Her Baggage Of Problems. by maynation(f): 9:45am On Nov 24, 2019
lilwetdick:

Nigerian guys ego?

pls if i pay for all your stuff, dont you think i have the right to control you?

if your parent pay for all your stuff dont you think, they have the right to control you

All men and women will control you as long as you are at their mercy for survival

i agree there are some independent women in Nigeria but many of them in one way or the other still depend on men for survival even linda ikeji still want a man richer than her so that you can depend on him.

I beg to disagree, what exactly did Linda want from Jeromi? A baby that's all and this doesn't in any way change the fact that she is an independent lady.
Nature made it that way, a man needs a woman to make offsprings and vice versa, this shouldn't be mistaken for a lady that has to wait on a man to bring everything to the table.

Being independent means being able to blossom well financially, socially, and emotionally without the validations, approvals and intervention of men.

Please take note.

1 Like

Re: Asking For a Date? Who Is Ready To Carry Her Baggage Of Problems. by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 24, 2019
maynation:

I beg to disagree, what exactly did Linda want from Jeromi? A baby that's all and this doesn't in any way change the fact that she is an independent lady.
Nature made it that way, a man needs a woman to make offsprings and vice versa, this shouldn't be mistaken for a lady that has to wait on a man to bring everything to the table.

Being independent means being able to blossom well financially, socially, and emotionally without the validations, approvals and intervention of men.

Please take note.
u ve actually said nothing... learn proper manner of expression... u doodle online like a toddler in kindergarten
Re: Asking For a Date? Who Is Ready To Carry Her Baggage Of Problems. by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 24, 2019
maynation:

Please take note.

you are not in their lives to know what she got from him, i am sure it is more than a baby. yes she makes her own money but that didnt stop her from saying she needs a man that makes more money than her to motivate her maybe the relationship didnt work out but it lead to something.

another stuff is just because a woman makes her own money doesnt neccessary makes her independent.

yes, a man need a woman to make offsprings and vice versa and also provide for his woman and offsprings or they will die off or she goes to another man that can take care of her and the child.

i also believe a woman does not have to wait for a man to bring all things to the table, but our society says otherwise, many woman respect a man that brings everything to the table while they sit and consume all of it, if he does bring again they lose respect.

inconclusion, not many women are independent here in Nigeria very few that is due to the fact they many women depend on men for their survival. anyway, i have never seen a woman who doesnt need the emotional support and validation of a man, even the posterwomen of being independent e.g beyonce still need a man richer than her for validations and emotional support.
Re: Asking For a Date? Who Is Ready To Carry Her Baggage Of Problems. by Cuccitini(m): 9:57am On Nov 24, 2019
My mom would tell me to date a woman dat would support me not a taskforce

2 Likes

Re: Asking For a Date? Who Is Ready To Carry Her Baggage Of Problems. by Samyj247: 9:58am On Nov 24, 2019
chenzen u don get small sense now o...woman wrapper. Female ass licker.
Re: Asking For a Date? Who Is Ready To Carry Her Baggage Of Problems. by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 24, 2019
anyone who has an issue with my thread should call 911... if u want to troll, bring it on... if u re upset with the thread, for the sake of being matured... say nothing and LEAVE the thread alone.
Re: Asking For a Date? Who Is Ready To Carry Her Baggage Of Problems. by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 24, 2019
Samyj247:
chenzen u don get small sense now o...woman wrapper. Female ass licker.
grin

1 Like

Re: Asking For a Date? Who Is Ready To Carry Her Baggage Of Problems. by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 24, 2019
bilmola, u ll pay to advertise on nairaland... ur ad is gonegrin
Re: Asking For a Date? Who Is Ready To Carry Her Baggage Of Problems. by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 24, 2019
chenzen:
anyone who has an issue with my thread should call 911... if u want to troll, bring it on... if u re upset with the thread, for the sake of being matured... say nothing and LEAVE the thread alone.

pls just leave the idiots alone

all these maturity nonsense is just a way to control you so that you can act docile
Re: Asking For a Date? Who Is Ready To Carry Her Baggage Of Problems. by dollytino4real(f): 10:37am On Nov 24, 2019
kip ur prick from forking and save ur cash

1 Like

Re: Asking For a Date? Who Is Ready To Carry Her Baggage Of Problems. by Biingoo: 10:42am On Nov 24, 2019
lilwetdick:

pls just leave the idiots alone

all these maturity nonsense is just a way to control you so that you can act docile

You're right
Re: Asking For a Date? Who Is Ready To Carry Her Baggage Of Problems. by Biingoo: 10:42am On Nov 24, 2019
dollytino4real:
Na lie oh! We'll Bleep
Re: Asking For a Date? Who Is Ready To Carry Her Baggage Of Problems. by dollytino4real(f): 10:44am On Nov 24, 2019
Biingoo:
Na lie oh! We'll Bleep
ok, carry everything wen follo the forking no complain
Re: Asking For a Date? Who Is Ready To Carry Her Baggage Of Problems. by Dreiwizzy: 10:47am On Nov 24, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:
Can't you spell You instead of U?

Your instead of ur.

I guess you are still a high school kid.

Jeez mehn!!!
its disgusting
Re: Asking For a Date? Who Is Ready To Carry Her Baggage Of Problems. by Bhadgirl(f): 10:57am On Nov 24, 2019
lilwetdick:

Since u feel women are naturally dependent on men then its best y'all live with it and stop complaining if u can't handle them leave them and date your fellow men
Re: Asking For a Date? Who Is Ready To Carry Her Baggage Of Problems. by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 24, 2019
[quote author=Bhadgirl post=84318234][/quote]

lol, what are you writing down
Re: Asking For a Date? Who Is Ready To Carry Her Baggage Of Problems. by themaestro08(m): 11:11am On Nov 24, 2019
Go for the right ladies. And avoid those materialistic ones, in most cases they are bimbos who add nothing valuable to a uninon.1
Re: Asking For a Date? Who Is Ready To Carry Her Baggage Of Problems. by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 24, 2019
Dreiwizzy:
its disgusting
re u interested
Re: Asking For a Date? Who Is Ready To Carry Her Baggage Of Problems. by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 24, 2019
dollytino4real:
u see it. this one thinks her pussy is a trophy that should be paid for. exactly my point

1 Like

Re: Asking For a Date? Who Is Ready To Carry Her Baggage Of Problems. by Dreiwizzy: 11:37am On Nov 24, 2019
chenzen:
re u interested
GTFOH
Re: Asking For a Date? Who Is Ready To Carry Her Baggage Of Problems. by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 24, 2019
if pussy worshippers can stop glorifying sex... these ladies will strive and push hard to create some value and not just focus on polishing their pussies for enticement.grin while waitin' for the next guy that comes along.

1 Like

Re: Asking For a Date? Who Is Ready To Carry Her Baggage Of Problems. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:39am On Nov 24, 2019
dollytino4real:
. I'm sure you don't understand the implication of what typed here? Well let me tell you that by this your comment you ended up calling women hoes.This mentality is very wrong please change it my dear. Remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: Asking For a Date? Who Is Ready To Carry Her Baggage Of Problems. by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 24, 2019
Dreiwizzy:
GTFOH
sissy
Re: Asking For a Date? Who Is Ready To Carry Her Baggage Of Problems. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 24, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
. I'm sure you don't understand the implication of what typed here? Well let me tell you that by this your comment you ended up calling women hoes.This mentality is very wrong please change it my dear. Remain blessed.
u can imagine
Re: Asking For a Date? Who Is Ready To Carry Her Baggage Of Problems. by AfroKnight: 12:50pm On Nov 24, 2019
It is a shame to see men deride or even attack the OP’s observation.

You guys have been browbeaten by toxic, narcissistic, opportunistic women into believing you must pay for love and attention. You should be ashamed that their juvenile manipulation worked on you.

You may argue that Nigeria’s special brand of hardship has “panel-beaten” many girls, so much that they believe a man MUST buy them stuff and give them money before they can live well. But that is not an excuse. I know independent, hardworking and beautiful women who don’t depend on boyfriends for anything.

The not-so-subtle conditioning of men to take up the “responsibility” of their girlfriends is a third world endemic. Yes, it happens in first world countries too, but it is certainly not the norm. It is rather regarded as an archaic oppressive concept.

Some Nigerian ladies really must learn to live within their means. Jealousy, greed and clout often drives you into the hands of narcissistic abusers or even psychos. Your unbridled urges make you easy targets.

If you offer yourself up for a price, you will find a buyer and he may not be to your liking. A good number of you ladies endure toxic and abusive relationships because you are indigent without the financial backing of your boyfriends. You endure public embarrassment and gather up ugly stories to tell your granddaughters about how men used you roughly and how they are scum. But that is your fault. You offered a piece of your time and body and nothing truly tangible.

Come to a relationship with tangible benefits. Don’t just offer cuddles; bring your companionship too. Don’t bring your financial burdens alone. Bring solutions for his burdens too.

Many feminists argue that women get little or no respect in their homes and relationships. But really, it is hard to respect the significantly weaker partner. You don’t bring value but you want to be valuable. How does that work? That’s laughable.

Okay. How many boyfriends will receive sensible Christmas gifts next month? Many would be lucky to get anything more than sex, grin as if sex itself were a gift. Lol. No value. Men even end up releasing their semen and what do the women release? Nothing but moans, and of course, the stress of a sunny Nigerian day. So, the guy does all the work but the girl still says she “gave” him her body and casually expects compensation for taking his seed from him. What a joke. grin No tangible value.

Guys should really not encourage this shamelessly needy mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Asking For a Date? Who Is Ready To Carry Her Baggage Of Problems. by nlPoster: 12:55pm On Nov 24, 2019
How does this hate speech bill work?

Is there a site to report it?
Re: Asking For a Date? Who Is Ready To Carry Her Baggage Of Problems. by dafeoroyo: 1:02pm On Nov 24, 2019
Wetin Babcock girls no go see for rehab room
Re: Asking For a Date? Who Is Ready To Carry Her Baggage Of Problems. by loswhite(m): 1:20pm On Nov 24, 2019
healthserve:

Sound like a kid. When you grow you'll understand. Go and make money. Spend lesser time with the web and improve on your moneymaking skills. It will do you good
You are one sounding like a kid that has refused to grow up... The world is changing, stop encouraging our women to be lazy.
Re: Asking For a Date? Who Is Ready To Carry Her Baggage Of Problems. by MedicH: 1:22pm On Nov 24, 2019
Bhadgirl:
There are independent women out there,it all still boils down to Nigerian guys ego of wanting to date someone they can control, still some men are pure bunch of hypocrites and losers

Hmmm bad indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Don't Open Your Legs Always, Use These Easy Methods To Get Any Amount / How To Handle My Colleague Sexual Feelings Towards Me Without Hurting Her / Moment A Nigerian Lesbian Was Being Brutalized By Her Father And Family Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.