Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 (89192 Views)

Allen Onyema: In Three Days, All Airlines In Nigeria Will Shut Down / Is Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Really Dead? / Diepreye Solomon Peter Alamieyeseigha Road Under Reconstruction By Julius Berger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 12:01pm On Nov 24, 2019
OldBeer:
Rabbish.

Onyema is a Jew.

Jews control America.

Jews will save him from America.

#Istandwithonyema
Lol
How demented grin
Aba black juice you meant grin

2 Likes

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by EagleSquare1(m): 12:01pm On Nov 24, 2019
And so what!
You may add that this is a man that had a photo shoot with Obama, Biden and their wives.

You may also add that Trump is targeting Mr. Onyema because He supported Obama and Biden.

Even Anini the notorious armed robber used to throw cash to people along the road. That didn’t stop him from being executed. The Afonjas as you call them didn’t raise a finger when Oyenusi the crime lord was to be executed.

A criminal is a criminal. But, for now, allow Mr. Onyema’s case to be mere allegations.

ryanol2:

Afonjas firing on all cylinders. This was a man that rescued Nigerians from South Africa, of which 50-70% of them were Yorubas. SMH

9 Likes

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 24, 2019
[s]
hammerD:
@naptu2

Is dis suppose to be evidence or conviction?

Do u want us to dig up wat was said about Bola Tinubu or even Buahri and PTA Funds?

Do u want us to dig up wat was said about Fashola, Ambode or even Sanwo?

The average Afonja have wat is called pull him down syndrome and it seems particularly worst wen they come into contact with Igbos.

I will like to see how it ends wen both extremes meet. i.e Afonja and IPOB
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Rekhina(f): 12:02pm On Nov 24, 2019
naptu2:

What the heck do you mean by, "Is this supposed to be evidence or conviction"?? Does this look like a court to you?

And how does it concern me if you dig up whatever about Bola Tinubu, Buhari or PTF??
naptu u are a tribalist .
And I thought u are neutral ,remember I have a brass boyfriend who benefitted from dis illfated amnesty trash back then during my Jamb writings ,so don't deceive pple

1 Like

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Spallanzani: 12:02pm On Nov 24, 2019
hammerD:

naptu2, use ur moniker, dont display coward tendency with me. I already have that perception of u.
You have never made any intelligent contribution to any discourse on this forum. You are known for typing in Caps while spewing trash from that your empty head. You are never reasonable in your submissions, always typing like a deranged simpleton. One day, you'll look back at the kind of worthless life you'd live and weep for yourself.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by DEHVEHLOP(m): 12:02pm On Nov 24, 2019
ryanol2:

Afonjas firing on all cylinders. This was a man that rescued Nigerians from South Africa, of which 50-70% of them were Yorubas. SMH

Pained Yigbos demgrin

Yorubas are not your problems but you yourselves!

Solve the problem of OSU in your midst first and see every other things fall in place

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Sagay212: 12:02pm On Nov 24, 2019
hammerD:
@naptu2

Is dis suppose to be evidence or conviction?

Do u want us to dig up wat was said about Bola Tinubu or even Buahri and PTA Funds?

Do u want us to dig up wat was said about Fashola, Ambode or even Sanwo?

The average Afonja have wat is called pull him down syndrome and it seems particularly worst wen they come into contact with Igbos.

I will like to see how it ends wen both extremes meet. i.e Afonja and IPOB

You crazy ipod miscreants have been making so much noise about Tinubu. If you have any evidence against all the people you have mentioned, please do the needful. Send their names and evidences to USA so they can investigate them.

USA is bringing up allegation about onyema and instead of you to face them, you are calling Tinubu and fashola...the same Tinubu you animals call drug lord and claim he was arrested and has been banned from entering the USA.
How many Yorubas blamed you flat headed morons when Tinubu was accused of drugs and forfeited money to the USA?

Instead of facing the USA, as usual you want to blame Yorubas for every problem you encounter even when it's glaring you are the cause .

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Okoroawusa: 12:03pm On Nov 24, 2019
Wow!...Allen Onyema was Kingsley Kuku's friend?
Am flabbergasted...I thought he has never been near the corridors of power.
I can't take this right now.... this is too much for me to take.

12 Likes

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by unbitchable(m): 12:05pm On Nov 24, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Dear Naptu2,
Thank you so much for this.
Every information is good information.
The more light shed on this issue brings better illumination of the facts so we don't comment and analyze like sentimental dumbos.

You've brought a new dimension to this but forgive me to conclude on the motive behind it.
It is very apparent that this piece is solely aimed at casting aspersions on the genuineness of the source of funds used in floating Air peace.

I respect you as a good writer, I admire your knack for history and research. I personally consider you a living encyclopedia because you are an unrivalled journalist.

But as a law veteran, don't you even remotely believe that posting an unfounded throwback piece from a disgruntled militant will do no good to the overall wellbeing of Allen in his present indictment?
Ogbeni, do yourself a favor, stop hyperventilating and present yourself as oyeama's legal counsel. The DOJ gives no fook about your tribal outcry. Onyeama and his director of finance are both indicted for fraud. Airfraud is going down, buddy.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by alezzy13: 12:05pm On Nov 24, 2019
franchasng:
[s]They are very pathetic and foolish....so tribalistic and idiotic set of people. Everyday on Nairaland makes me dislike them the more angry angry

Nigerian Government under President Buhari and vp Osinbajo have awarded Apapa-Oshodi-Berger expressway to Aliko Dangote at a ridiculous outrageous inflated price and now told Dangote not to pay tax for 10 years or so.

To them, it is worth it.

Governments will continue to enrich their allies till the world comes to an end. If Goodluck's regime awarded Allen Onyema contracts that made him earn money and started a legitimate airline business, what is the crime there

Dangote has been benefiting from such government favors, contracts, policies which is why he is a billionaire today, but Yorubas are cool with it so long as its not their sworn enemy Igbos that did them no wrong.

This is one reason they don't want an Igbo man to become Nigeria's President because they don't want Igbos to enjoy the wealth of Nigeria they and their Hausa-Fulani masters have been enjoying since 1970 that made them parade themselves as billionaires without any ingenuity or invention.

Useless bunch of tribal fools angry angry[/s]

I read your insightful comments on the other thread and actually thought you way smarter than this. Disappointing to say the least. undecided

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Kapeter(m): 12:05pm On Nov 24, 2019
franchasng:
Then you pathetic, ingrates of Yoruba land should allow the US Government do their job.....shut your dirty leaking mouths up and watch them do their job. If they find him wanting and prosecute him, no problem....just shut your damn ewedu smelling mouth angry angry angry
lmao. Wetin come still concern omoluabi for the matter again grin na we publish the news for U.S department of state journal abi for CNN international grin abi which kind frustration are these uneducated primitive people going through self. grin

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by EagleSquare1(m): 12:05pm On Nov 24, 2019
If our politicians and public officials utilized our money for its statutory purposes we would be richer as a nation and as a people!

NIGERIA AIRWAYS would still have been flying around the world and in all states of Nigeria, using brand new and modern aircrafts!

Mutemenot:
Whether good or bad, we like Airpeace. The only serious indigenous airline. If our politicians steals and invest wisely here, we won't be at this poor state .... so let us leave Airpeace alone

2 Likes

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Beetobee(f): 12:06pm On Nov 24, 2019
hammerD:
[s][/s]

HAVE U INVESTIGATED TINUBU?

DO U KNOW HOW MANY THINGS ONLY TINUBU OWNS?

ARIK.
TVC? ETC

WHERE IS THE MONEY COMING FROM?

You see the problem of criminally minded persons? Why avoid the real issues on ground and jump to another?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by legitnow: 12:07pm On Nov 24, 2019
ILLITERATE THOUGHT, THEY WERE HAILING HIM.. LOL

grin grin grin grin
Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by franchasng: 12:07pm On Nov 24, 2019
Kapeter:
lmao. Wetin come still concern omoluabi for the matter again grin na we publish the news for U.S department of state journal abi for CNN international grin abi which kind frustration are these uneducated primitive people going through self. grin
Can you ingrates and snitch focus on your ewedu and gbegiri and just pretend like you are not aware of this news about people you hate

I thought if you hate someone, you ignore them Why are Yorubas so concerned about anything or any topic about Igbos instead of focusing on Hausa-Fulani topics and how to sight the moon from Yoruba land angry angry

1 Like

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by victorazyvictor(m): 12:07pm On Nov 24, 2019
Abdul05:
Just imagine a CEO of a company making money illegally .it reminds a source of guilt and shame to him and his people at large.And he's nothing but a liar and a fraudster

You must be a Muslim or Afonja grin

Sentiment always delete sense of reasoning, that's what it does.
Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Jabioro: 12:08pm On Nov 24, 2019
Some people are born haters even at face of truth glaring at them they will still deviate t..The chunk fund are illgotten fund meant to public..Yes truely he invested into services that would bring more money to their pockets, employed many grow the nation economy.. but the same time corruption grew

6 Likes

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Wazzaowner(m): 12:08pm On Nov 24, 2019
I will continue to say this "Nigerians are fools" see proofs and some useless mofos are stl turning the thread to tribal war front .

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Kapeter(m): 12:08pm On Nov 24, 2019
Lmao, when will you leave naptu2 alone and face your ally U.S? your son is even the president Donald Okechukwu Trump grin just place a call to him and that's all. grin
legitnow:

NAPTU, I WILL KEEP POSTING THIS ALL OVER THIS FORUM, SINCE I SEE IT PAINS U SO MUCH

ILLITERATE.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by seunmsg(m): 12:08pm On Nov 24, 2019
legitnow:

Charity begins at home.

Wen u finsih investigating Tinubu, move to OBJ, the Otedola and then Adenuga.

It takes one to know no one, and u sure have plenty in SW to be looking elsewhere, ur hands is full.

You think the US government have not investigated Dangote, Otedola, Tinubu, Adenuga etc?

Some of you ethnic warriors from the east are not so intelligent. US government doesn’t give a fvck about the ethnicity of an African. In fact, they see and treat Africa as a country. They investigate and scrutinize all African businesses to ensure they’re not doing anything illegal.

You bigots really need to know that Nigerian government is not behind Allen Onyema’s problems. His sins found him out in the US. Stop making it an ethnic issue. Kola Aluko was once a front for dirty and corrupt politicians like Deziani Madueke. Immediately the US government discovered that he was laundering money for corrupt Nigerian politicians, they stripped him off all his wealth and disgraced him publicly. Kola Aluko is an Ekiti man like me, my people didn’t cry about it. The south west didn’t make it an ethnic issue. We supported every move by the US government to bring him to justice. Same is what we expected from you guys in this case.

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Elvis778(m): 12:09pm On Nov 24, 2019
have u got any proof for this allegation?? or u re speaking out of hate?? i really don't understand you Nigerians, for goodness sake this man is one of the only good things that has happened to us lately, his airline is one of the few things that consoles me when i think of the numerous problems we are facing in this country, the best we could do is to atleast, remain calm and not take any stand till he is either proven guilty or innocent.....but no, most of you bigots already took sides with the AMERICANS, AMERICANS ooo, not ur own, even when it's still an allegation, what if he goes there and succeeds in clearing his name he will realize that you lots are just some ungrateful bunch of foolish ingrates....SMH
Abdul05:
Just imagine a CEO of a company making money illegally .it reminds a source of guilt and shame to him and his people at large.And he's nothing but a liar and a fraudster
Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by EagleSquare1(m): 12:09pm On Nov 24, 2019
I concur, Sir!

What makes him/her any different!

alezzy13:

I read your insightful comments on the other thread and actually thought you way smarter than this. Disappointing to say the least. undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by legitnow: 12:09pm On Nov 24, 2019
Kapeter:
Lmao, when will you leave naptu2 alone and face your ally U.S? your son is even the president Donald Okechukwu Trump grin just place a call to him and that's all. grin

THE BIGGEST MISTAKE U EVER MAKE IS TO SHOW ME YOUR WEAKNESS.

I WILL NOW USE THAT IMAGE TO TROLL U ALL OVER THIS SITE.
Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Kapeter(m): 12:09pm On Nov 24, 2019
Wazzaowner:
I will continue to say this "Nigerians Biafrans are fools" see proofs and some useless mofos are stl turning the thread to tribal war front .
Ooduans are not. Thanks

7 Likes

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Spatta: 12:09pm On Nov 24, 2019
Now it is becoming clear that we are absolutely correct about Goodluck Jonathan's humongous corruption file

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Onyiibuckman: 12:11pm On Nov 24, 2019
Do we have any CEO in Nigeria that did not make their money through fraudulent means?
Abdul05:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by akdjr(m): 12:11pm On Nov 24, 2019
He without sin should be the first to cast the stone.
Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Sagay212: 12:11pm On Nov 24, 2019
legitnow:

Igbo dont even hate Yoruba.

Many are too busy to realise the Yoruba hate them.

Igbo are still learning, so wait, let them finish learning from Yorubas first.

Igbos don't hate Yorubas but always foo.lishly blame Yorubas for all their misery.
There is an allegation on Onyema by the USA and because he is igbo, some of you senseless ipods automatically blame Yorubas for it. You leave your accuser and face Yorubas squarely and still fooli.shly claim they are hating you.

Please tell us the meaning of hate.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by EagleSquare1(m): 12:12pm On Nov 24, 2019
Please, re-orientate them.

seunmsg:

You think the US government have not investigated Dangote, Otedola, Tinubu, Adenuga etc?

Some of you ethnic warriors from the east are not so intelligent. US government doesn’t give a fvck about the ethnicity of an African. In fact, they see and treat Africa as a country. They investigate and scrutinize all African businesses to ensure they’re not doing anything illegal.

You bigots really need to know that Nigerian government is not behind Allen Onyema’s problems. His sins found him out in the US. Stop making it an ethnic issue. Kola Aluko was once a front for dirty and corrupt politicians like Deziani Madueke. Immediately the US government discovered that he was laundering money for corrupt Nigerian politicians, they stripped him off all his wealth and disgraced him publicly. Kola Aluko is an Ekiti man like me, my people didn’t cry about it. The south west didn’t make it an ethnic issue. We supported every move by the US government to bring him to justice. Same is what we expected from you guys in this case.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by otokx(m): 12:12pm On Nov 24, 2019
As usual the money in question has links to the under development of the Niger Delta, what a shame?

$20 million would have repaired the bad sections of East West road at Mbiama, Nkpolu, Uniport Junction and all other affected areas.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by unbitchable(m): 12:12pm On Nov 24, 2019
legitnow:

SEE HOW IT BECAME CUSTOM AND TRADITION IN SOUTHWEST TO ALWAYS PRODUCE EXCONVICTS AS LEADERS, TILL DATE.

IF DEM NEVER ENTER BLACK MARIA, DEY ARE NOT FIT TO LEAD.
Olodo, Awolowo was never convicted by any law court. if he was an ex convict he wouldn't have been allowed by law to contest for an election in 1979.

16 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

COVID-19: Buhari Approves Recruitment Of 774,000 Nigerians / Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) / Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.