Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 (89210 Views)

Allen Onyema: In Three Days, All Airlines In Nigeria Will Shut Down / Is Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Really Dead? / Diepreye Solomon Peter Alamieyeseigha Road Under Reconstruction By Julius Berger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Difrent: 12:12pm On Nov 24, 2019
hammerD:

Stop recycling toilet paper from 2012 to try and marr somebody image becos they are Igbo, u tribalist.

I wanted u to see just how senseless this trash u posted actually is.

I bet wen u were posting it, u felt u have found a smoking gun, some kind of evidence and conviction.

Somebody had to tell u, that it is all in ur head.

Maybe u should take your pills.

Calm down bros, these things happen whenever anyone is in the news especially for wrong reasons. I bet a search of google now of the name of any of Onyema's NGO will likely bring up the story above and many more we are not aware, that's the power of the internet, the internet never forgets

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by hedocharles(m): 12:13pm On Nov 24, 2019
Let he who is without sin be the first to cast a stone.

Maybe Allen might have looted, but he sure invested his loot into the Nigeria economy.

Nigerian political looters, saving their loot in foreign accounts and thus developing foreign countries.
HOW ABOUT THAT!?
Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by legitnow: 12:13pm On Nov 24, 2019
unbitchable:

Olodo, Awolowo was never convicted by any law court. if he was an ex convict he wouldn't have been allowed by law to contest for an election in 1979.

AWOLOWO WENT TO PRISON.

EXCONVICT AND PRISONER.
Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by bigiyaro(m): 12:14pm On Nov 24, 2019
who gives a fvck? bottom line he invest and employed Nigerians. far better than d hediots stashing cash abroad and in septic tanks.
Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by jaxxy(m): 12:14pm On Nov 24, 2019
ryanol2:

Afonjas firing on all cylinders. This was a man that rescued Nigerians from South Africa, of which 50-70% of them were Yorubas. SMH

Igbos/Biafrans, read replies to my post and see what afonjas are saying; calling this same man that rescued them criminal, thief, fraudster, same thing they called Innoson during his trial, only for the court to rule in his favor.

Logically speaking there is no billionaire that has not benefited from political or government support even dangote, Otedola, Idimi, adenuga the list goes on had alot of government and political support which fast tracked their growth and business development.

I think what’s important is how effective and beneficial to the country the men and their their businesses have been and how they are been run with best practices. Trying to say they benefited from political allies is saying what is common with a lot every fast developed business mogul.

2 Likes

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Okoroawusa: 12:15pm On Nov 24, 2019
Beremx:
Absolutely speechless.

Allen Onyema should just clear his name.

Air Peace must not tow the path of Nigeria Airways. Seems this country is cursed not to have a reputable Airline company.

Too bad
My sister the thing weak me

1 Like

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by decub: 12:16pm On Nov 24, 2019
Mutemenot:
Whether good or bad, we like Airpeace. The only serious indigenous airline. If our politicians steals and invest wisely here, we won't be at this poor state .... so let us leave Airpeace alone
Word!
Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by alezzy13: 12:16pm On Nov 24, 2019
Sagay212:

You crazy ipod miscreants have been making so much noise about Tinubu. If you have any evidence against all the people you have mentioned, please do the needful. Send their names and evidences to USA so they can investigate them.

USA is bringing up allegation about onyema and instead of you to face them, you are calling Tinubu and fashola...the same Tinubu you animals call drug lord and claim he was arrested and has been banned from entering the USA.
How many Yorubas blamed you flat headed morons when Tinubu was accused of drugs and forfeited money to the USA?

Instead of facing the USA, as usual you want to blame Yorubas for every problem you encounter even when it's glaring you are the cause .

Honestly its absolutely sickening to say the least. What they fail to realize is that persecution complex is not going to do thier cause any good.

Fot what its worth, though not Igbo, I have found myself standing for the aviation magnate, becos aprt from the magnanimity he showed during the xenophobia fiasco, he has that charming, unassuming personality, untainted by politics, that endears him to people. . .but honestly some of the comments of these S/Easterners are making me have a serious rethink.

22 Likes

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by realoscar84(m): 12:16pm On Nov 24, 2019
Because he rescued Nigerians from southafrica, we should look the other way if he commit crime? Have you read about criminals like Robin hood and Pablo Escobar? They were adored and respected by the poor because they were seen as hero who care about the poor and the downtrodden. Don't be sentimental about this. Onyema is still a suspect, not proven guilty yet. So he should prepare his legal defence. We will be happy and proud if he is eventually proven innocent.

ryanol2:

Afonjas firing on all cylinders. This was a man that rescued Nigerians from South Africa, of which 50-70% of them were Yorubas. SMH

Igbos/Biafrans, read replies to my post and see what afonjas are saying; calling this same man that rescued them criminal, thief, fraudster, same thing they called Innoson during his trial, only for the court to rule in his favor.

12 Likes

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by unbitchable(m): 12:18pm On Nov 24, 2019
legitnow:

AWOLOWO WENT TO PRISON.

EXCONVICT AND PRISONER.
Even Alex Ekwueme was jailed by the military. No biggie.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by einsteine(m): 12:19pm On Nov 24, 2019
Why do Igbos have a persecution complex?

Do you really think the FBI is concerned about the ethnic politics of Nigeria?

Allen Onyema is being indicted because of his actions not because he is Igbo.

Secondly, if someone in Nigeria floats multiple business concerns without a history of business accomplishment, it goes without saying that there is some hanky panky going on.

So this dude made money training ex Niger Delta militants. At least, we now know the source.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Yebosola(m): 12:19pm On Nov 24, 2019
Kapeter:
oga, Air peace belongs to Kuku not Allen. grin allen is just a frontier. Don't kill yourself over Ijaw business grin

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 24, 2019
realoscar84:
Because he rescued Nigerians from southafrica, we should look the other way if he commit crime? Have you read about criminals like Robin hood and Pablo Escobar? They were adored and respected by the poor because they were seen as hero who care about the poor and the downtrodden. Don't be sentimental about this. Onyema is still a suspect, not proven guilty yet. So he should prepare his legal defence. We will be happy and proud if he is eventually proven innocent.

Has he been convicted ewu afonja anumanu? Same way you lots called Innoson all manners of names, only for the court to rule in his favor and labeled GTB as the thief/fraudster. You people will never learn because of your hatred!

1 Like

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Peacecoy19: 12:20pm On Nov 24, 2019
ryanol2:

Igbos/Biafrans, read replies to my post and see what afonjas are saying; calling this same man that rescued them criminal, thief, fraudster, same thing they called Innoson during his trial, only for the court to rule in his favor. In fact the court said GTB is the criminal/thief and should pay Innoson his money!
n. You are a fool,a slave to. selfish people.what crumps they give I don't know.but your reaction to the article is not based on any facts.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by dazzlingd(m): 12:20pm On Nov 24, 2019
ryanol2:

Igbos/Biafrans, read replies to my post and see what afonjas are saying; calling this same man that rescued them criminal, thief, fraudster, same thing they called Innoson during his trial, only for the court to rule in his favor. In fact the court said GTB is the criminal/thief and should pay Innoson his money!

Hate speech.....seun mynd43

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by mvem(m): 12:20pm On Nov 24, 2019
ryanol2:

are you guyz not tired of all these tribal fights..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by nedekid: 12:20pm On Nov 24, 2019
ryanol2:

Bros take it easy naa.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by alezzy13: 12:20pm On Nov 24, 2019
naptu2:

This is quite simple. Everybody is presumed innocent until proven guilty in a competent court of law. When incidents like this break out, everybody should seek for more information on the subject. Information enlightens.

You have concluded that this piece is, " solely aimed at casting aspersions on the genuineness of the source of funds used in floating Air peace." I don't know whether that is true or not. The writer has made an allegation. It could be true or false, but some of the things in his allegation tally with the things in the indictment by the Department of Justice (which is what brought it to my attention). If it is false, then it can easily be refuted by information that debunks it (that's the beauty of a forum such as this. Information is shared to enlighten people and if better information comes along, it is used to refute what was previously there).

What I find surprising is that people are focusing on nonsense like ethnicity, instead of the important stuff, like the details of the case.

I'm a Nigerian and so I hope and pray that he is innocent (I actually found that piece when I was looking for information that absolves him), but that's just my emotions. I always put my emotions aside when I'm searching for information and I simply let the facts lead me.

*sigh* Thats our story sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by BlackBaron: 12:21pm On Nov 24, 2019
Assuming this story was true, the sad thing is America would now confiscate money meant for Niger Delta youths training as its viewed as proceeds of crime.

8 Likes

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Kapeter(m): 12:22pm On Nov 24, 2019
legitnow:

THE BIGGEST MISTAKE U EVER MAKE IS TO SHOW ME YOUR WEAKNESS.

I WILL NOW USE THAT IMAGE TO TROLL U ALL OVER THIS SITE.
Air peace belong to Kuku, your allen is just a frontier. Don't kill yourself over ijaw business. grin go and rest grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Yebosola(m): 12:23pm On Nov 24, 2019
unbitchable:

ibo have more criminal records than any other tribes in Nigeria. if only the laws in Asian countries could as well be applied in Nigeria, half your population will be gone in less than 2 yrs.

2 years is too far, 6 months max. Thunder fire any Igbotic idiot that dare mention

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Sagay212: 12:23pm On Nov 24, 2019
alezzy13:

Honestly its absolutely sickening to say the least. What they fail to realize is that persecution complex is not going to do thier cause any good.

Fot what its worth, though not Igbo, I have found myself standing for the aviation magnate, becos aprt from the magnanimity he showed during the xenophobia fiasco, he has that charming, unassuming personality, untainted by politics, that endears him to people. . .but honestly some of the comments of these S/Easterners are making me have a serious rethink.

Many of these ipod animals are extremely evil. They always have a way of internationally using their foolish.ness to bring down their own rich business men with their senseless hatred. A lot of Nigerians support airpeace and respect onyema for his wonderful act during the xenophobic attack. I mean the only person we know of today who has come out openly to criticize airpeace is their fellow igbo brother.
These cursed iPods just have a way of being daft. I wonder what the animals would have been saying if airpeace was owned by someone from other tribes.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by alezzy13: 12:23pm On Nov 24, 2019
einsteine:
Why do Igbos have a persecution complex?

Do you really think the FBI is concerned about the ethnic politics of Nigeria?

Allen Onyema is being indicted because of his actions not because he is Igbo.

Secondly, if someone in Nigeria floats multiple business concerns without a history of business accomplishment, it goes without saying that there is some hanky panky going on.

So this dude made money training ex Niger Delta militants. At least, we now know the source.

Evidently it was North and Yorubas that told him to use proceeds from his NGOs to float a new airline and buy exotic cars in the US. angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by enewspapers(m): 12:24pm On Nov 24, 2019

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by KingAzari: 12:25pm On Nov 24, 2019
ryanol2:

How does this nonsense that you wrote make sense to you?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by poiZon: 12:25pm On Nov 24, 2019
Abdul05:
Just imagine a CEO of a company making money illegally .it reminds a source of guilt and shame to him and his people at large.And he's nothing but a liar and a fraudster
Do u knw hw dangote made his money?
Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by lawani: 12:25pm On Nov 24, 2019
unbitchable:

Olodo, Awolowo was never convicted by any law court. if he was an ex convict he wouldn't have been allowed by law to contest for an election in 1979.
He was convicted of treasonable felony in 63.
Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by RamseyBolton: 12:25pm On Nov 24, 2019
ryanol2:

I am sorry but you are a profound dull soul. Someone used the Nigerian system to rake in millions of dollars for himself. If that money was actually well-allocated alot of crimes in Niger-delta would have reduced with the ex-militants gainfully employed. But to you, that is right. As long as he made money with it. People like you who support corruption are a stigma. You are like vomit to good and hardworking people of the nation

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Bobrisky1: 12:25pm On Nov 24, 2019
[s]
DEHVEHLOP:

Pained Yigbos demgrin

Yorubas are not your problems but you yourselves!

Solve the problem of OSU in your midst first and see every other things fall in place
[/s]
Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Bobrisky1: 12:27pm On Nov 24, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
this thing pain them well welll, now they want to smuggle yorubas into the narative
[/s]
Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by greggng: 12:31pm On Nov 24, 2019
Abdul05:
Just imagine a CEO of a company making money illegally .it reminds a source of guilt and shame to him and his people at large.And he's nothing but a liar and a fraudster

You know why i can conclude that you are very stupid and foolish...a man is pressured innocent untill a court says otherwise. But you 've already pronounced him guilty based on hatred for a people you cannot step into their shoes...May ignorance continue to be your companion. What has fraud got to do with a man using his money to buy plane in USA? Did you hear he scammed any white man and made money illegally? Don't argue what you don't know the details
Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by mercyville: 12:31pm On Nov 24, 2019
It is really unwinding to read some Igbo and Yoruba comedians going at one another throats here.Onyema is innocent until proven guilty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari / Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) / IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.