Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) (65738 Views)

My Brother Was Kidnapped And Killed, His Car Stolen - Man / Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River / Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by hakunamatata00(m): 6:11pm On Nov 24, 2019
Chai somebody's pikin
RIP to the young man
ya killer won't know peace until they are caught

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by pocohantas(f): 6:12pm On Nov 24, 2019
Does he drive a Corolla?

Can drivers are not safe whike working at night. The ones driving that evil car called Corolla are at greater risk.

He might be a random victim. Wouldn't be the first. Sadly, nothing is ever done about it. A young man gone, just like that. This is too painful. Zero value for human life in this country.
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by ridbell01(m): 6:15pm On Nov 24, 2019
I will blame our judiciary for this cuz the guy that killed the jumia deliveryman has not been hanged till now

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 6:16pm On Nov 24, 2019
As E dey hot for this Ember period.
even the witches they fear Nigeria this days!!
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by bigiyaro(m): 6:26pm On Nov 24, 2019
God which kind wahala b Dis? if man no hustle dem go say lazy youth, now see!
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by Ifesinachi22(m): 6:27pm On Nov 24, 2019
My thoughts too

Amuatulu:
First suspect "Owner of the car"
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by Ifesinachi22(m): 6:28pm On Nov 24, 2019
How Is Corolla an evil car

pocohantas:
Does he drive a Corolla?

Can drivers are not safe whike working at night. The ones driving that evil car called Corolla are at greater risk.

He might be a random victim. Wouldn't be the first. Sadly, nothing is ever done about it. A young man gone, just like that. This is too painful. Zero value for human life in this country.

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by BigBashiru: 6:29pm On Nov 24, 2019
titiloyeblog:
A Taxify driver simply identified as Gabriel Wisdom, was reportedly killed by yet to be identified persons who ordered for his service on the hailing app.

The suspects killed Wisdom and went away with his white Toyota Corolla on Friday November 22nd. His body was discovered on Saturday at Abijo around Ajah axis in Lagos state.

Gabriel's friend, Kusedenva Deji, who shared the sad story online, said Gabriel was on Hire Purchase and would have finished paying for the vehicle he was using for his transportation business this December.

''Wisdom a Taxify driver was killed on Friday night by men who order for his ride. He was killed at abijo and his car taken away,

Please the public should assist to repost to make sure taxify takes up this case to investigate through SCID get the call logs and location of this guys. Its doable and a lot have done it.

Taxify need to protect her agents and also the riders because we all will be affected when drivers decline night movement or don't carry more than one person.

This is a fight for each n everyone of us. It could be anybody. Lend wisdom your voice so justice would be served

Thanks'' he wrote

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/11/taxify-driver-killed-and-his-car-stolen.html

Africans!! Blacks!!! Blacks are more wicked than international average.
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 24, 2019
mctfopt:

[s]Does this make sense to you? Stop reasoning like the typical Nigerian police. Why will the owner of the car want him dead now that he is about to finish payment? The best line of inquiry will be to check his call logs for that day. Everyone that called him that day is a suspect. Their daily activities checked and phone location data can always be verified from the network log.[/s]

Wetin concern log book?
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by showafrica(m): 6:34pm On Nov 24, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Peeps driving Toyota corolla gats be careful cos that car is hot now. Endangered car

I wonder ooo, I will never buy a toyota corolla. People steal it for nothing..
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by Bahamas95(m): 6:35pm On Nov 24, 2019
pocohantas:
Does he drive a Corolla?

Evil car? Jesu!

Wetin consign Corolla with the driver death?

Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 24, 2019
Iamcute:

And i was hoping to get one before the year runs out o? Please why is it an endangered car?
It's part are in high demand. Park d car anyhow and they'll move d brain box sharply. The car is cool sha. Very economical
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by BadBradley: 6:42pm On Nov 24, 2019
pocohantas:
Does he drive a Corolla?

yes, you're right. I never liked corrola. Too boxy and small and without any luxury. Just a mass market unit.

But how's big toto an insult? grin

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 24, 2019
showafrica:

I wonder ooo, I will never buy a toyota corolla. People steal it for nothing..
Put up your corolla for sale and you'll sell within a week. Na hotcake for uber

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by Resurgent2016: 6:52pm On Nov 24, 2019
Amuatulu:

Chances of selecting a specific car on uber/taxify is low, except it's off-app
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by mechanics(m): 6:53pm On Nov 24, 2019
Eyah, his killers won't know peace.
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by delishpot: 6:54pm On Nov 24, 2019
Nigerians eating each other for material gains. Govt is stealing, masses are stealing. All hands on deck as stealing is now the major source of income in naija.
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by pocohantas(f): 6:54pm On Nov 24, 2019
Bahamas95:
Evil car? Jesu! Wetin consign Corolla with the driver death?

It is a steady target for robbers. Thus endangering the driver's life too.
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by ajokeade920: 7:03pm On Nov 24, 2019
Edyice:
That's why I can't do uber , I have been considering it but now

No way

Jump and pass grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by Edyice: 7:11pm On Nov 24, 2019
ajokeade920:
Jump and pass grin

Am telling you

Correct jump and pass grin grin

Bad guyz just to full Street for this buhari season grin
And those guyz no want hear anything grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by BadBradley: 7:14pm On Nov 24, 2019
pocohantas:

You will most likely be using it on your mother, aunties and wife, if it were a compliment. But I can never be so sure. Maybe you actually do use it on them grin

It is a steady target for robbers. Thus endangering the driver's life too.

sorry sweetie, I only use it on girls who are so insecure to upload pictures of their thin, wrinkled, bleeched up laps on nairaland's ashawo beer parlour thread. grin

I mean what kind of horror herald your childhood that you needed to shadow the sexuality section to regain your lost humanity by constantly uploading partial nude pictures on social media.

Big Toto is for girls who pledged their nudity-- like you did-- in exchange for the fleeting promise of attaining self-respect through social media grin

Kikikikikikiki

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by pocohantas(f): 7:21pm On Nov 24, 2019
BadBradley:

I mean what kind of horror herald your childhood that you needed to shadow the sexuality section to regain your lost humanity by constantly uploading partial nude pictures on social media.

Is that all and can you provide some of these semi-nude pictures that I posted?

Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by olajizz01(m): 7:22pm On Nov 24, 2019
Amuatulu:
Hmmm,sense
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by BadBradley: 7:33pm On Nov 24, 2019
pocohantas:

Is that all and can you provide some of these semi-nude pictures that I posted?
you want to get me banned like your usual signature scheme where you call in the mods?

Who didn't remember your eczema-overtaken thin laps you posted at night in the ashawo thread? And to think you would post in your near-nudes just to prove what?

Your self-esteem is really as fragile as a secondary school-grade laboratory glass

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by pocohantas(f): 7:36pm On Nov 24, 2019
BadBradley:
And to think you would post in your near-nudes just to prove what?

Alright dearie.

Till you can provide these semi-nude pictures, I remain Kwin... grin
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by Thegamingorca(m): 7:43pm On Nov 24, 2019
pocohantas:

Alright dearie.

I was really hoping he had something to share. All well.
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by pocohantas(f): 7:47pm On Nov 24, 2019
Thegamingorca:

I was really hoping he had something to share. All well.

He keeps blabbing about my semi-nude pictures. Post them kwanu, another story.
Nawa for people o. Lol!
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by Born2Breed(f): 7:48pm On Nov 24, 2019
MultiTasker:

even after they are caught, he wont still have it until he gives his life to Christ.

their crime is pure evil....

Ofcourse.
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by Rubby007: 7:49pm On Nov 24, 2019
please the should make those DAT gave him the car on hire pushes a prime suspect only an inside will relate. u re not paying promptly whahala u dey pay regularly an its still look neat double whahala. rip bro
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:50pm On Nov 24, 2019
Bolt and Uber are responsible for any harm that comes to a driver because they have blatantly refused to profile their riders all because they want every tom, dick and harry to patronise them.

3 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by BadBradley: 7:53pm On Nov 24, 2019
pocohantas:

Alright dearie.

but you know the corrola is a low-tier car overseas and only hyped in Nigeria because banks- penny-pinchers- used it.

Have you not posted picture of you in a car with your uneven laps in the ashawo thread?

Have you not objectified yourself by boasting you have big ass and all....have you not even posted your annual income here?

We all know the ghosts of insecurity chasing you are a legion

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by bonnyhope: 7:54pm On Nov 24, 2019
Amuatulu:

Can you state your reason why the car owner should be the first suspect?

You are not different from Nigeria security system

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

SARS Killed Julia Imaga & Boyfriend, Oh Dollar, Thinking He's Yahoo Boy - Lady / Zimbabwean Man Catches Daughter Having Sex With Neighbour In His House / Lady Pours Hot Oil On Boyfriend For "Impregnating Another Girl". (Graphic pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.