Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her (53471 Views)

My Sister Married An Efulefu. What Should She Do? / Thoughts On Thread: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her / My Sister Wants Court Marriage, Her Husband Doesn't. Advise Her Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by Abagworo(m): 10:45pm On Nov 25, 2019
Actually majority of men are turned off by lactating breasts. I know some hypocrites might not want to say this but it's true. Most men sleep with their pregnant wives just to make her feel good not like they're enjoying it except men with tiny thing. The most difficult time for men in marriage is that 2nd to last trimester and first 3 to 6 months post delivery of their wives. By "difficult" I mean faithfulness. That man might not be archaic but is trying to avoid some things before he gets turned off too early in marriage. That is if her attitude has not turned him off already.
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by baby124: 10:50pm On Nov 25, 2019
sassysure:

He just married to have biological kids and avoid societal stigmatization. I just dey pity the woman.it should be the other way round.

Can you just imagine the excuses not to have sex with his own wife!!! I weep for the woman in this story. The excuses will keep coming till she’s frustrated and runs away, goes mad or cheat. Then he will have cause to divorce her.

4 Likes

Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by MedicH: 10:50pm On Nov 25, 2019
dominique:
Either the husband is a closeted gay or has very low libido. It's her cross, let her carry it. Sex is neither food nor oxygen you need to have to sustain yourself.

human beings are sexual beings and as a result, the WHO is going to classify inability of a human being to find a sex partner as an ill-health ok a disease that requires treatment, just the same way inability to breathe oxygen is called hypoxia and inability to find food is called anorexia.
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by CanadaOrBust: 10:51pm On Nov 25, 2019
stanliwiser:
sex is everything at a point and nothing at some point. stop confusing us.

Sex is NEVER everything. U forget there’s always beer

1 Like

Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by CanadaOrBust: 10:52pm On Nov 25, 2019
Baldwretch:

Lol, that's very true sha.

Forums thrive better with fake and made-up stories.

Or at least partly made up. Totally true stories are usually uninteresting
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by bizzibodi(m): 10:54pm On Nov 25, 2019
mysticwarrior:
don't blame the woman its a normal thing for most woman to have sexual desires during pregnancy.
Really?Tell me do woman has urge too...like spontaneous arousal.
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by kennybabs1980: 10:57pm On Nov 25, 2019
Abfinest007:
do we still have these kind of primitive people in these Nigeria
Plenty. My uncle is one of them. He believes so much that the gas in AC is carcinogenic, he'll fight you if you try to tell him its not true.
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by toprealman: 10:58pm On Nov 25, 2019
CanadaOrBust:
Her husband is not highly sexed. He has low libido and she should adjust accordingly if she wants the marriage to last. Sex is not everything. Let her enjoy her baby and other aspects of marriage and life
That man is buzzing the speakers of someone drinking Krest somewhere
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by stanliwiser: 10:59pm On Nov 25, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

grin grin. grin you mean beer also sweet like dat honey part.
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by wirinet(m): 10:59pm On Nov 25, 2019
CanadaOrBust:
Her husband is not highly sexed. He has low libido and she should adjust accordingly if she wants the marriage to last. Sex is not everything. Let her enjoy her baby and other aspects of marriage and life
Easier said than done. Most women develop very high libido after the first trimester and almost kill their husbands with sex. During my own time, I use to think I was hulk hogan, until I realised I was a learner. I was relieved after she gave birth.
As a MAN, it is a duty to satisfy your woman, no excuses.
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by wirinet(m): 11:00pm On Nov 25, 2019
bizzibodi:

Really?Tell me do woman has urge too...like spontaneous arousal.
It gets worse during pregnancy

1 Like

Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by CanadaOrBust: 11:00pm On Nov 25, 2019
crackhaus:

If I didn't already figure you were as sharp as a block of wood, I would have been more serious in my replies to you. cheesy

Just see your last paragraph in bold.
Was it not my own comment on this thread that started this and got you to quote me yapping about asexuality?
Or do you have a 24hr memory retention limit?

BTW, I know you don't have kids...but like a block of wood, you won't sense sarcasm if it was a double-edged sword swinging towards the surface of your skin.

Lol. I find your insultiveness amusing because there is absolutely no basis for it.
No, I am the very first to comment on this thread. Instead of stating your own views, you were attacking me for making an assumption

1 Like

Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by CanadaOrBust: 11:01pm On Nov 25, 2019
OcMichaels:

"Sex is not everything".....

Of course not - u forget there’s always beer
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 25, 2019
Abagworo:
Actually majority of men are turned off by lactating breasts. I know some hypocrites might not want to say this but it's true. Most men sleep with their pregnant wives just to make her feel good not like they're enjoying it except men with tiny thing. The most difficult time for men in marriage is that 2nd to last trimester and first 3 to 6 months post delivery of their wives. By "difficult" I mean faithfulness. That man might not be archaic but is trying to avoid some things before he gets turned off too early in marriage. That is if her attitude has not turned him off already.

Is mouth job included too or will it affect the baby?

The way u guys heap blame on women is suffocating.

U have condemned her.
U Nigerian men should be very ashamed of yourselves.

So quick to trash down a woman yet you guys have ran the country under. If I were u guys, I will always hide my head in shame.

1 Like

Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by MusaDanladi1: 11:03pm On Nov 25, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Like this one abi... grin

Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by CanadaOrBust: 11:04pm On Nov 25, 2019
stanliwiser:
grin grin. grin
you mean beer also sweet like dat honey part.

If u r forced to choose between the two, always choose beer
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by Bshowguy(m): 11:05pm On Nov 25, 2019
I believe she will be fine
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by bukhety(f): 11:05pm On Nov 25, 2019
Gaggi:
How is this even an issue? Some people are suffering neglect and domestic abuse, this one is talking of ac and sex. If the man never liked sex, we can understand, some men are just put off for a while with the whole pregnancy thing.

He is doting and caring and a good provider. Madam should go and pleasure herself jor. I sometimes wonder what this world is coming to. What happens when a partner has an accident and can no longer function sexually? Is that the end of the marriage? Our generation is crazy. Men and women should learn to see beyond the mundane, marriage is deep and should be treated as such.
In this case I don't think the man is put off with "the whole pregnancy thing" as u put it. its his believes even prior to marriage that is the issue. Such mental attitude can be a source of suffering and deprivation for any one who has it and to those around them.
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by Youngzedd(m): 11:07pm On Nov 25, 2019
Met in 2017, married in 2018.

Shey na marriage matter full una head. Enjoy ya low libido man in peace, he maybe even be Tonto Dikeh's ex husband friend grin.

Instead of taking time to know this person, you wanna jump into marriage, now you have jumped, enjoy it to the fullness.

Just deal with it.

Nonsensical nonsensicrity nonsenselila nonsenseclala. Nonsense ingredients

2 Likes

Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by od501: 11:08pm On Nov 25, 2019
Honestly, I don't see how what you said about the man is a problem. Of the truth getting too of air the the AC can course some carcinogenic related alignments. And it is not normal to have sex during pregnancies though it is still obtainable. It is just being modest with sexual health that's all.
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by CanadaOrBust: 11:09pm On Nov 25, 2019
MusaDanladi1:

Like this one abi... grin

Nah, more like this:

1 Like

Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by Pacesetter123(m): 11:10pm On Nov 25, 2019
mysticwarrior:
cocumbation off course.
Coinage of word won't kee u 4me!
Cocuba...wot? grin grin
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by wirinet(m): 11:11pm On Nov 25, 2019
Abagworo:
My brother watin man go do? Shebi na we sign till death do us part? So you have no choice but to do - by force or by fire.
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 25, 2019
baby124:

Can you just imagine the excuses not to have sex with his own wife!!! I weep for the woman in this story. The excuses will keep coming till she’s frustrated and runs away, goes mad or cheat. Then he will have cause to divorce her.

That man is hiding something honestly. Look at his pathetic excuses.
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by Enemyofpeace: 11:13pm On Nov 25, 2019
Op please tell her that I am available for away games, just to fill up the vacuum. I will inbox you my number. I ate mens that are stingy with their pricks
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by wirinet(m): 11:14pm On Nov 25, 2019
od501:
Honestly, I don't see how what you said about the man is a problem. Of the truth getting too of air the the AC can course some carcinogenic related alignments. And it is not normal to have sex during pregnancies though it is still obtainable. It is just being modest with sexual health that's all.

Then you are either not married or your wife is one of the very few exceptions.
Most women crave sex during pregnancy like they crave stupid food tastes. As their hormones starts to act widely, it also affects their sex hormones.
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by CanadaOrBust: 11:15pm On Nov 25, 2019
Abagworo:

sassysure:

Is mouth job included too or will it affect the baby?

The way u guys heap blame on women is suffocating.

U have condemned her.
U Nigerian men should be very ashamed of yourselves.

So quick to trash down a woman yet you guys have ran the country under. If I were u guys, I will always hide my head in shame.

See why u shouldn’t generalize? I have actually always been turned on by pregnant women - don’t know why
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by Enemyofpeace: 11:16pm On Nov 25, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

See why u shouldn’t generalize? I have actually always been turned on by pregnant women - don’t know why
no wonder i always see you with pregnant women
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by Pacesetter123(m): 11:18pm On Nov 25, 2019
grin grin
Fountainofyouth:

You are a junkie angry
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by Godhatesodomy: 11:19pm On Nov 25, 2019
Wow
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by CanadaOrBust: 11:21pm On Nov 25, 2019
wirinet:

Easier said than done. Most women develop very high libido after the first trimester and almost kill their husbands with sex. During my own time, I use to think I was hulk hogan, until I realised I was a learner. I was relieved after she gave birth.
As a MAN, it is a duty to satisfy your woman, no excuses.

U so right.
Mr. CRACKHAUS (what a moniker), see, I’m not the only one that thinks those are just excuses.
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 25, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Thank u. I know and have seen men who get turned on by pregnant and lactating women. Lactating is worst
That man is very selfish

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money / I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House / Neighbours Ignore Lady Who Fainted Because Of Her Alleged Wicked Ways (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.