Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online (84085 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight / Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by OyiboOyibo(m): 5:26pm On Nov 25, 2019
Dirty idiotic oloshos

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by SURElee(f): 5:29pm On Nov 25, 2019
Tonto is a full baggage. Kai! Year in year out na Tonto. She trends for beef than for movie premiers. Jeez!

2 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by NigeriaBam: 5:29pm On Nov 25, 2019
Ladies with dirty fight
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by josh25(m): 5:31pm On Nov 25, 2019
The way these women are just say the Bleep.. As if is just everyday something.. Me that am here thinking of how one celebrity will just come and Bleep me.. And be using me to brag... These women don chop bellyfull..

Please if you want to redeem your gift card.. Please chat or call me.. Let think straight.. Mtcheeew
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by GistfullsMedia(f): 5:31pm On Nov 25, 2019
[Music] Olamide – Choko Milo

Download here:- https://gistfulls..com/2019/11/music-olamide-choko-milo.html

AFRICAN GIANT!! Burna Boy Wins Big At Future Awards (Full List Here) Gistfulls

Read here:- https://gistfulls..com/2019/11/african-giant-burna-boy-wins-big-at-future-awards.html

[Music] Download Now » “Davido – A Good Time” Full Album Is Out

Download here:- https://gistfulls..com/2019/11/music-download-now-davido-a-good-time-full-album-is-out.html

BABCOCK SEXTAPE:- Was Babcock Right To Have Expelled The Girl? (Watch Video & Judge)

Watch video here:- https://gistfulls..com/2019/11/babcock-sextape-was-babcock-right-to-have-expelled-the-girl.html

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by PreyingMantis(m): 5:31pm On Nov 25, 2019
Thebwoy:
Churchill must have passed through Iraq, WW1, WW2, Syria, Yemen, North Korea and hell. But still survived without comiting suicide.
That man strong iswear.
Churchill wouldn't have passed through all that if not for the unexplainable and inordinate desire of EVERY Yoruba man to wife anything that bears an Igbo name and has a pussie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by slowice(m): 5:32pm On Nov 25, 2019
Na wa oo...na olosho full this country ooo...all of them re busy fvcking snatching their husbands and boy friends and pastor

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by complexBoss12: 5:33pm On Nov 25, 2019
Anybody dat has bobrisky as bff is nt a serious human being

7 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 25, 2019
Thebwoy:
Churchill must have passed through Iraq, WW1, WW2, Syria, Yemen, North Korea and hell. But still survived without comiting suicide.
That man strong iswear.

Wont he even pass through #dearnigeria in this ministerial sojourn? Passing through syria n hell without saying hello to nigerians will shorten life itself!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by boban007: 5:40pm On Nov 25, 2019
ObaKlaz:
I like how she exercises restraint, even when she's airing peeps' dirty laundry. That was just a snippet about Tonto. Don't go knocking on her door anyhow; Stella knows a whole load of deep sh.i.t about everyone of 'em celebs you can think of. Even Linda got nothing on Stella when it comes to this kind of game. Stella digs deeper, plus she's a real journalist.
SHE'S ALSO NOT INTO RUNZ.
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by DeRay98(m): 5:41pm On Nov 25, 2019
salbis:
Wow.... Madness get levels sha, Toronto don buy market oo.

I beg, no burst my belle oh! grin

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by easyzworld: 5:44pm On Nov 25, 2019
Tonto that’s not wise...
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by TemmyT002(m): 5:57pm On Nov 25, 2019
Lol
Who exposes people's secrets more even after you tell them?
Men or women?
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by Legendguru: 5:58pm On Nov 25, 2019
whoress war
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by onatisi(m): 5:59pm On Nov 25, 2019
densiks:
Fear women

I repeat,fear these women grin
never share a secret you cant afford to say in public with a woman .

9 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by SolarHub(m): 6:02pm On Nov 25, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by Krafty006: 6:16pm On Nov 25, 2019
Na dem sabi ..... classy men shoes at affordable prices , DM on Watsapp 08181663616
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by TheSociopath(m): 6:22pm On Nov 25, 2019
Thebwoy:
That man strong iswear.

And Vietnam

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by D1zion: 6:24pm On Nov 25, 2019
All are mad but few are roaming. Hmmm.
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by id7574(m): 6:35pm On Nov 25, 2019
Toto dick kee!!!! Na your name dey hunt you ��✈️✈️✈️✈️

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by Saintjohn007(m): 6:35pm On Nov 25, 2019
M.i and Vector female version.....snakes n judith
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by crazycrypto710: 6:54pm On Nov 25, 2019
Una carry una dirty laundry come street, well done

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by makydebbie(f): 7:02pm On Nov 25, 2019
9jaBloke:
Yeeee shocked!!!

I felt it

Hmmm
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by wingmanIII: 7:03pm On Nov 25, 2019
To think Stella is supposed to be married.
Shameless thing!
See the kind of foul language coming from somebody's wife.
Ugly animal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by Kindoo: 7:07pm On Nov 25, 2019
ObaKlaz:
I like how she exercises restraint, even when she's airing peeps' dirty laundry. That was just a snippet about Tonto. Don't go knocking on her door anyhow; Stella knows a whole load of deep sh.i.t about everyone of 'em celebs you can think of. Even Linda got nothing on Stella when it comes to this kind of game. Stella digs deeper, plus she's a real journalist.

A journalist indeed, because she knows the number of men Tonto slept with?
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by shogsman(m): 7:12pm On Nov 25, 2019
I blame the people following this nitwits for this nonsense.
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by Banter1(m): 7:15pm On Nov 25, 2019
Thebwoy:
That man strong iswear.
Kim Jong lmao
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by mum4dgirls: 7:21pm On Nov 25, 2019
festacman:
The funny thing is that Tonto Dike projects herself as a practical AMAZON who focuses on real things. But she is not. Facts around her life show that she is just STREETWISE BITCH who has a knack for creating facades as well as manipulating situations and persons. She found a natural habit in the world of acting but went too far by applying it in her short-lived marriage. A pretentious floozie who had to vainly fill her organic bottoms and breasts with inorganic silicone to enhance her seductiveness and market value.

Parading herself irrationally as a 'King' mainly because she is taking care of one child as a single mother says it all. Meanwhile there are thousands of poor widows out there who as market women, farmers or blue-collar workers hustle hard daily to raise multiple children to responsible adults without any drama or hullabaloo. These are the REAL AMAZONS.

me as a widow taking care of two children sef, it has never crossed my mind to praise myself or refer myself to as king, I am a Queen but the problem I have with Tonto is that she can like for the world, devil sef go shake head for am... I don't believe whatever she say one bit

7 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by 9jaBloke: 7:25pm On Nov 25, 2019
makydebbie:

Hmmm

Lol. Tonto met her match. Patiently waiting for Bob's response.
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 25, 2019
I formerly followed Tonto on Instagram but I unfollowed when I noticed she didn't say anything during that Bukola saga even when someone wrote on her comment that she sees her and the pastor in his car driving around Abuja. Even called her a dog! Normal Tonto would have replied, but she kept mute. I liked Tonto o as per say Gemini things, but after that incident coupled with what I was condoning from her relation with Bobrisky, I decided to shift.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by makydebbie(f): 7:26pm On Nov 25, 2019
9jaBloke:

Lol. Tonto met her match. Patiently waiting for Bob's response.

Hmm..
Bob has responded, check his/her ig.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naira Marley Buys Mercedes Benz CLA 250 For His Brother, Idris Adewale Fashola / Davido Reveals The Face Of His Son On N150M Customized Diamond Necklace / Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.