Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online (84091 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight / Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by Charmingrascal(m): 4:51pm On Nov 25, 2019
YoungAncient1:
Everybody know say Tonto no dey hide her matter. So all these wan wey Stella dey talk no be news.
Shebi she bin tel u say she Bleep Ini boyfrnd, she also gist u say na risky dey pay rents.

4 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by meobizy(f): 4:51pm On Nov 25, 2019
CalebLebsco56:
Women... Hmmmmm fear Women Oh!!!!
So all of them have been fucking their frnds husband and boyfriends.. That's what they act in movies so I am not surprised!!
Inside life... Even Wizkid don Bleep Tonto.. But me I like the babe oh ever since..
The real question is, is there any high profile woman who hasn’t raped Wizkid?

3 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by Kimberlykay(f): 4:51pm On Nov 25, 2019
wow, just wow
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by Goalnaldo(m): 4:52pm On Nov 25, 2019
Thebwoy:
Churchill must have passed through Iraq, WW1, WW2, Syria, Yemen, North Korea and hell. But still survived without comiting suicide.
That man strong iswear.
you forgot Afghanistan wink

12 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by omaclarry(m): 4:52pm On Nov 25, 2019
With all these dirts on Tonto, i'm wondering if she dies will she decay?

5 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by oloriLFC(f): 4:52pm On Nov 25, 2019
Haaaaa! Dirty linen in full glare of the public

5 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by oloriLFC(f): 4:53pm On Nov 25, 2019
Charmingrascal:

Shebi she bin tel u say she Bleep Ini boyfrnd, she also gist u say na risky dey pay rents.
maybe Risky too dey 'enter the place' but wetin be my own

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by 9jaBloke: 4:54pm On Nov 25, 2019
Yeeee shocked!!!

I felt it
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by generationz(f): 4:55pm On Nov 25, 2019
festacman:
The funny thing is that Tonto Dike projects herself as a practical AMAZON who focuses on real things. But she is not. Facts around her life show that she is just STREETWISE BITCH who has a knack for creating facades. She found a natural habit in the world of acting but went too far by applying it in her short-lived marriage. A pretentious floozie who had to vainly fill her organic bottoms and breasts with inorganic silicone to enhance her seductiveness and market value.

Parading herself irrationally as a 'King' mainly because she is taking care of one child as a single mother says it all. Meanwhile there are thousands of poor widows out there who as market women, farmers or blue-collar workers hustle hard daily to raise multiple children to responsible adults without any drama or hullabaloo. These are the REAL AMAZONS.

Did Tonto dike snatch your girlfriend? shocked shocked
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by hibeebeeking: 4:55pm On Nov 25, 2019
Watin we never hear. she and idris na another tory
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by Nmezor(f): 4:56pm On Nov 25, 2019
Hmmmm na dem sabi
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by Drhighchief11: 4:57pm On Nov 25, 2019
Everybody get dirty secret. So, it is not news..
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by munafav(m): 4:57pm On Nov 25, 2019
That is olosho brain

6 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by fuckpro: 4:58pm On Nov 25, 2019
YoungAncient1:
Everybody know say Tonto no dey hide her matter. So all these wan wey Stella dey talk no be news.
What i wonder is how Tonto still get Endorsements with all the controversies around her.
You suck preeq reach am
or shey na doggy or cowgirl she has post doctorate
Fall a victim and you will sign your life away
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by oloriLFC(f): 4:59pm On Nov 25, 2019
Olayinka8793:
I hereby declare Stella as winner of the clash after what appeared to be brutal punches which Tonto can't accurately counter.
Let us hope there will be a second leg of this clash to give Tonto an opportunity for redemption or Stella the opportunity to totally finish her.
hahaha! Fatality! Brutality! TKO! grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by festacman(m): 4:59pm On Nov 25, 2019
generationz:

Did Tonto dike snatch your girlfriend? shocked shocked

Just trying to capture a sketch of my understanding of her personality.
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by sylve11: 5:01pm On Nov 25, 2019
festacman:
Meanwhile there are thousands of poor widows out there who as market women, farmers or blue-collar workers hustle hard daily to raise multiple children to responsible adults without any drama or hullabaloo. These are the REAL AMAZONS.

this is deep........ sad cool

2 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by seangy4konji: 5:04pm On Nov 25, 2019
Goalnaldo:
you forgot Afghanistan wink
even forgot Vietnam

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by sylve11: 5:05pm On Nov 25, 2019
YoungAncient1:
What i wonder is how Tonto still get Endorsements with all the controversies around her.

we know sey tonto na ya cousin from your father side...... grin cool

4 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by Dixspencer: 5:05pm On Nov 25, 2019
stella don vex finish ooo. she knows so many dirty things about your favourite celebrities. no go try stella

7 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 25, 2019
festacman:
The funny thing is that Tonto Dike projects herself as a practical AMAZON who focuses on real things. But she is not. Facts around her life show that she is just STREETWISE BITCH who has a knack for creating facades. She found a natural habit in the world of acting but went too far by applying it in her short-lived marriage. A pretentious floozie who had to vainly fill her organic bottoms and breasts with inorganic silicone to enhance her seductiveness and market value.

Parading herself irrationally as a 'King' mainly because she is taking care of one child as a single mother says it all. Meanwhile there are thousands of poor widows out there who as market women, farmers or blue-collar workers hustle hard daily to raise multiple children to responsible adults without any drama or hullabaloo. These are the REAL AMAZONS.

This here
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by sylve11: 5:06pm On Nov 25, 2019
Ajibade123:
Two mumus but low-key this Tonto na real olosho o

anyway do you wish to study or work in Australia,
Canada or US check my signature for more info

hmmm cool
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by jnat: 5:07pm On Nov 25, 2019
YoungAncient1:

You no read where Stella say she go drink blood for Ibadan? Na plus thing na

2 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by Femeto: 5:08pm On Nov 25, 2019
Grabs popcorn and Roman's aromatic schinap.

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by seangy4konji: 5:08pm On Nov 25, 2019
But this Tonto that always parade herself like someone spectacular

Tonto has really low leveled herself to have even bleeped wizkid.almost every correct nigga has knacked this tonto and they are still knacking her..

It's nothing new to knac but they still act all inspirational and project hardworking when prostitution is their main and sole work..

They her boy will live to hear how her mum was a trouble ,mum in-law knack knack around lady during the 2010-20s by pastors and anybody weh get money.

Pastor weh deh do juju so that prick can price market. Well all of dem. Jaruma don't turn dem to ashewo plus

7 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by Realist1(m): 5:10pm On Nov 25, 2019
rhythyson:
Radarada

This your Hoe is very fine, please where can I get one. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by Omoslim26: 5:13pm On Nov 25, 2019
what if all dis is just a stunt by two mad women to trend
am just saying sha �
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by Idamond: 5:17pm On Nov 25, 2019
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by DCmonster: 5:18pm On Nov 25, 2019
Olosho toto decay! Prostitutes who claim to be actresses. All Nigerian actresses are prostitutes. Even the likes of toke makinwa.

3 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by kellystone87: 5:18pm On Nov 25, 2019
Omoslim26:
what if all dis is just a stunt by two mad women to trend

am just saying sha �

Oga u get sense joor,is possible
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 25, 2019
Thebwoy:
Churchill must have passed through Iraq, WW1, WW2, Syria, Yemen, North Korea and hell. But still survived without comiting suicide.
That man strong iswear.

I am telling you, that man was really strong.
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by ainas247: 5:24pm On Nov 25, 2019
Drinking Blood shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Vampire

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naira Marley Buys Mercedes Benz CLA 250 For His Brother, Idris Adewale Fashola / Daddy Freeze: Full Biography, Net-worth, How He Started And Many More / Davido Reveals The Face Of His Son On N150M Customized Diamond Necklace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.