Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online (84090 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight / Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by ikevictor: 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2019
Tonto Dick!

Even pastors Dick too!

Aruh!

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by festacman(m): 7:29pm On Nov 25, 2019
mum4dgirls:

me as a widow taking care of two children sef, it has never crossed my mind to praise myself or refer myself to as king, I am a Queen but the problem I have with Tonto is that she can like for the world, devil sef go shake head for am... I don't believe whatever she say one bit

Take a bow. You are an Amazon.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:29pm On Nov 25, 2019
Stella na yansh opener, the thing go sweet.
You wear white cloth go fight Palm Oul seller?

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by deavicky(m): 7:34pm On Nov 25, 2019
So in all this, what did tonto dikeh say in return.
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by Prechy08(m): 7:35pm On Nov 25, 2019
Tonto just picked the wrong fight and St the wrong time.
You see why the wise says, "he who see fight and run away, no be fear fear but na strategy '

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by seunfly: 7:36pm On Nov 25, 2019
Thebwoy:
Churchill must have passed through Iraq, WW1, WW2, Syria, Yemen, North Korea and hell. But still survived without comiting suicide.
That man strong iswear.

You forgot to add Libya, sambisa forest and Sahara desert.

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by 9jaBloke: 7:37pm On Nov 25, 2019
makydebbie:

Hmm..
Bob has responded, check his/her ig.

Really smiley. I'll wait for seun to post it here. Sdk totally took poko to the cleaners while shaking a giant table-full of people

3 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by seunfly: 7:38pm On Nov 25, 2019
deavicky:
So in all this, what did tonto dikeh say in return.
Lol, if u be Tonto, will u reply to this?
This is called see finish and it is direct KO. Any attempt to reply will lead to murder.

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by deavicky(m): 7:46pm On Nov 25, 2019
seunfly:

This is called see finish and it is direct KO. Any attempt to reply will lead to murder.
so u are saying tonto of all people is afraid to die even in this Buhari regime.

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by deavicky(m): 7:47pm On Nov 25, 2019
seunfly:

come to talk of it, those words from stella sounds like hate speech.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by SmartDave(m): 7:49pm On Nov 25, 2019
Thebwoy:
Churchill must have passed through Iraq, WW1, WW2, Syria, Yemen, North Korea and hell. But still survived without comiting suicide.
That man strong iswear.

Vietnam!!!!

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by pana25: 7:59pm On Nov 25, 2019
In mortal combat its flawless finishing lol

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by kayo80(m): 8:02pm On Nov 25, 2019
Thebwoy:
That man strong iswear.

Lol! Funniest comment on this thread. The guy try make we no lie.

3 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by Adakintroy2: 8:04pm On Nov 25, 2019
To think this are peoples role.

pastor tonto...lol. nothing this girl have not tried. Life for her is acting.
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by kayo80(m): 8:05pm On Nov 25, 2019
24kmagic:
Let me move to celebrity section, more dirty secrets are about to be revealed.

Even Linda Ikeji will end up getting caught up in this mess, plus aunty Kemi will come up with something controversial.

We live here!

Lol! Trust aunty kemi to want to get a piece of this action.

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by SkinnyNigga: 8:07pm On Nov 25, 2019
seangy4konji:
even forgot Vietnam
Vietnam is a peaceful country.. more peaceful than Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by Evergreen711(m): 8:11pm On Nov 25, 2019
Imagine these grown up fools,, celebrity ko, celebrity ni I wonder what to celebrate about these olosho's

2 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by Agent23(m): 8:23pm On Nov 25, 2019
Stella "nose" tomorrow chai!

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 25, 2019
donbachi:
Women...even the devil is regreting handing eve that apple..if devil read all dis dia trash him go scream"tufiakwa"

I would really appreciate if you can show me in the Bible where you got the apple idea from.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by Ishilove: 8:29pm On Nov 25, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
One thing i know for sure is Stella no dey stop if she wan start. Tonto don press mad woman for breast grin
O fa werey loyan. cheesy Stella is the wrongest person to fight with. Tonto has met her match grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by Pidginwhisper: 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2019
Ishilove:

O fa werey loyan. cheesy Stella is the wrongest person to fight with. Tonto has met her match grin
Aswear. She’s so cool but oboy! she’s the last person you’ll want to pick a fight with. She can get really dirty and when she’s done with you she goes off the radar again.

4 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by Miley23(f): 8:39pm On Nov 25, 2019
Wow
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by seangy4konji: 8:53pm On Nov 25, 2019
SkinnyNigga:
Vietnam is a peaceful country.. more peaceful than Nigeria
Na..there had been Korea war there in The 60s...USA vs the Vietcongs and some allies. Lots of american soldier died in Vietnam. Tens of thousands.

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by SkinnyNigga: 8:55pm On Nov 25, 2019
seangy4konji:
Na..there had been Korea war there in The 60s...USA vs the Vietcongs and some allies. Lots of american soldier died in Vietnam. Tens of thousands.
that was in the past.. Even Nigeria fought civil war.. but Vietnam is very peaceful now

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by raphy(m): 9:13pm On Nov 25, 2019
pop corn in hand i am waiting for second half.as i see stella team have trash to to fc 3:0

can they equalize who knows..

let just Wait..
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by Roozzaay(m): 9:13pm On Nov 25, 2019
Truth be say if i walk pass these hoes for market i no go even recognize em undecided

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by KenMosi: 9:24pm On Nov 25, 2019
Spacious 4 bedroom bungalow for SALE in ONITSHA, asking price is 16 million naira, the price is negotiable but if you get buyer for 16 million naira, the house owner will give you a commission of Five hundred thousand naira, call/chat the owner on whatsapp via 09032290584 to get more details and pictures of the house.

The house is a very big 4 bedroom bungalow, it has 2 sitting rooms, all the bedrooms has toilet/bath, it has a big kitchen with store, the bigger sitting room has a toilet, the compound has 3 block dog cages and a parking store and generator house with an overhead tank.
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by VillagePipu: 9:34pm On Nov 25, 2019
KenMosi:
Spacious 4 bedroom bungalow for SALE in ONITSHA, asking price is 16 million naira, the price is negotiable but if you get buyer for 16 million naira, the house owner will give you a commission of Five hundred thousand naira, call/chat the owner on whatsapp via 09032290584 to get more details and pictures of the house.

The house is a very big 4 bedroom bungalow, it has 2 sitting rooms, all the bedrooms has toilet/bath, it has a big kitchen with store, the bigger sitting room has a toilet, the compound has 3 block dog cages and a parking store and generator house with an overhead tank.

Bro, seller's agency fee is 10% and buyer's agency fee is 5%. In this case, the amount payable to whoever sources a buyer is 1.6M and not 500k.

An easy way is for the seller to market it himself and source for a buyer himself.

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by Unghost: 9:43pm On Nov 25, 2019
donbachi:
Women...even the devil is regreting handing eve that apple..if devil read all dis dia trash him go scream"tufiakwa"

u mean the devil is an Igbo man??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by Yoighaman(m): 10:15pm On Nov 25, 2019
makydebbie:

Hmm..
Bob has responded, check his/her ig.

Check his page? How? Why? For what?....so out of all the people around the world on IG, it is his page one should visit? I just don't understand you.

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by makydebbie(f): 10:22pm On Nov 25, 2019
Yoighaman:

Check his page? How? Why? For what?....so out of all the people around the world on IG, it is his page one should visit? I just don't understand you.

Did I ask you to understand me??
Was my message meant for you??
I don't understand how you jump in a conversation that doesn't concern you and expect to understand.
Mind your business next time.
Nobody was talking to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by makydebbie(f): 10:23pm On Nov 25, 2019
9jaBloke:

Really smiley. I'll wait for seun to post it here. Sdk totally took poko to the cleaners while shaking a giant table-full of people

LOL, trust me Tonto is like me, she no get shame. She wasn't shaken by the revelations trust me. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naira Marley Buys Mercedes Benz CLA 250 For His Brother, Idris Adewale Fashola / Daddy Freeze: Full Biography, Net-worth, How He Started And Many More / Davido Reveals The Face Of His Son On N150M Customized Diamond Necklace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.