Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,010 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

How Old Do You Have To Be Before Your Love Is Real? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Old Do You Have To Be Before Your Love Is Real? (949 Views)

How Old Were You When You First Made Love And.... (18+) Only / My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! / How Old Is Old Enough For Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Old Do You Have To Be Before Your Love Is Real? by life4rent: 8:19am On Nov 22, 2010
To some love is Zap, to some love is everything, Am asking you the nairalanders this, how old do you have to be before your love is real?
Re: How Old Do You Have To Be Before Your Love Is Real? by freecocoa(f): 8:30am On Nov 22, 2010
Love has got nada to do wif age,its just being mature enough to understand what the word LOVE means and i trust you know maturity is not an age thing too.
Re: How Old Do You Have To Be Before Your Love Is Real? by tpia5: 8:33am On Nov 22, 2010
it depends.
Re: How Old Do You Have To Be Before Your Love Is Real? by kay177(m): 10:32am On Nov 22, 2010
life4rent:

To some love is Zap, to some love is everything, Am asking you the nairalanders this, how old do you have to be before your love is real?

Go and pass your NECO exam first, then we will help you with a better answer, tongue embarassed
Re: How Old Do You Have To Be Before Your Love Is Real? by Dyt(f): 10:34am On Nov 22, 2010
Re: How Old Do You Have To Be Before Your Love Is Real? by life4rent: 12:12pm On Nov 22, 2010
I guess you're still in Pre-Nursery, Kay177. Hahahahahhahahahahahhahah
Re: How Old Do You Have To Be Before Your Love Is Real? by kay177(m): 12:16pm On Nov 22, 2010
life4rent:

I guess you're still in Pre-Nursery, Kay177. Hahahahahhahahahahahhahah

YES MY FRIEND
shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry
Re: How Old Do You Have To Be Before Your Love Is Real? by iice(f): 3:10pm On Nov 22, 2010

(1) (Reply)

I Still Love Her ,but She Thinks I Am Tired! / What The Best Way Of Giving Her The Ring / In Big Mess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.