Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,596 members, 7,847,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:24 PM

Jazzed Or Science - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jazzed Or Science (2659 Views)

I've Finally Jazzed My Ex-lover... / I'm finished! My Girlfriend Has Jazzed Me. / 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jazzed Or Science by Eagba(m): 6:35pm On Nov 25, 2019
my fellow nairalanders, something have been bugging me for awhile, so I decided to bring it here to read various opinion on it.
I've been hearing about spiritual attacks. most especially the attack on peoples legs ( I.e some people will say I had just a little boil on my leg, so I peel it off only for it to develop into a wound and from there, you have the leg being cut off and at times death.)
now the question is, is it a case of science or metaphysic? personally I'm fearless but one have to be careful about certain things. one could still be stab with a simple snide pin(the assassin pin hope I'm correct) and death will occur. many will tag it spiritual attack, others science.
if you have someone that have experienced swelling of the leg and injury that refuse to heal. How did you tag it science or spiritual attack? let me hear your insightful opinion. thanks
Re: Jazzed Or Science by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:39pm On Nov 25, 2019
nothing like spiritual attacks... all of this is simple unfortunate medical issues.
for example: if you simply get stabbed then you can easily be fixed, but many criminals know that putting poison on the blade (or simply wipe the blade with a potato) will greatly make the wound worse. nothing mystical here.

Google elephantiasis to educate yourself on the problem with giant legs.

5 Likes

Re: Jazzed Or Science by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:47pm On Nov 25, 2019
dun even know if it's real or not
Re: Jazzed Or Science by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 25, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
nothing like spiritual attacks... all of this is simple unfortunate medical issues.
for example: if you simply get stabbed then you can easily be fixed, but many criminals know that putting poison on the blade (or simply wipe the blade with a potato) will greatly make the wound worse. nothing mystical here.

I was once like you, a man of science, I countered every phenomenon no matter how weird it looks with a simple possible explanation from science....
Until I saw how my uncle ran mad for impregnating another girl outside when the wife at home is yet to get pregnant....His mother came and said it’s the wife’s mother that pulled the stunt...I don’t know how she found that out till today.
I wasn’t told, I was there... we went to beg the woman at her shop at idumota....after much begging and embarrassing her shop...she said we should leave her shop that she has heard...my bastard uncle that went and used is d!c to cause problem for us was fine the next couple of days..

Guy...if u see jazz madness... it’s usually a very violent one...atleast from that one scenario I saw anyways ....it was a terrifying sight anytime I remember that scenario, I still cringe a little

see, I will only say one more thing to you....they will not get you ooooo....

13 Likes

Re: Jazzed Or Science by sodiqapril(m): 7:20pm On Nov 25, 2019
1StopRudeness:

I was once like you, a man of science, I countered every phenomenon no matter how weird it looks with a simple possible explanation from science....
Until I saw how my uncle ran mad for impregnating another girl outside when the wife at home is yet to get pregnant....His mother came and said it’s the wife’s mother that pulled the stunt...I don’t know how she found that out till today.
I wasn’t told, I was there... we went to beg the woman at her shop at idumota....after much begging and embarrassing her shop...she said we should leave her shop that she has heard...my bastard uncle that went and used is d!c to cause problem for us was fine the next couple of days..

Guy...if u see jazz madness... it’s usually a very violent one...atleast from that one scenario I saw anyways ....it was a terrifying sight anytime I remember that scenario, I still cringe a little

Leave them alone let them be forming science

3 Likes

Re: Jazzed Or Science by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 25, 2019
1StopRudeness:

there is nothing like jazzed, this look like from a movie

4 Likes

Re: Jazzed Or Science by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2019
1StopRudeness:

i know many people around the world who lost their mind after a tragic event or drug abuse... nothing spiritual here.

2 Likes

Re: Jazzed Or Science by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 25, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

i know many people around the world who went lost their mind after a tragic event or drug abuse... nothing spiritual here.

exactly that is my thought too))
Re: Jazzed Or Science by Harkyn92(m): 7:37pm On Nov 25, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
for example: if you simply get stabbed then you can easily be fixed, but many criminals know that putting poison on the blade (or simply wipe the blade with
potato) will greatly make the wound worse. nothing mystical here.

I pray it doesn't happen to anyone close to you.
I lost my grandma to jusy a mark from wall gecko at her ankle which after few days became a small sore which in turn became a very big one before taking over her whole leg and eventually she later died after spending huge amount of money.
My brother pls pray against evil.
Won ni get wa.

4 Likes

Re: Jazzed Or Science by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:37pm On Nov 25, 2019
lilwetdick:
exactly that is my thought too))

sadly, many people are ready to believe anything they are told by these charlatans. the simple fact that these "spiritual doctors" exist is a confirmation of that.... mami wata, flying demons, magun, bulletproof, are all mambo jambo no better than harry Potter fables.

4 Likes

Re: Jazzed Or Science by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:47pm On Nov 25, 2019
Harkyn92:
I lost my grandma to jusy a mark from wall gecko at her ankle which after few days became a small sore which in turn became a very big one before taking over her whole leg and eventually she later died after spending huge amount of money.
Won ni get wa.

so in your intelligent mind, she was attacked spiritually by a wall gecko.... abi?! ok bro, i wont try to discredit any of what you said because its obvious you firmly believe in this mambo jambo. but just so you know, just taking her to a "proper" hospital and getting medication would have solved the issue.

btw have you ever asked yourself why this type of NONSENSE fables only happen in Nigeria (or poor people's country)?

3 Likes

Re: Jazzed Or Science by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 25, 2019
Harkyn92:

Won ni get wa.

i guess it was Leopard gecko that bite her, they cause bacterial
Re: Jazzed Or Science by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 25, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

i know many people around the world who lost their mind after a tragic event or drug abuse... nothing spiritual here.

Tragic?? U call sticking ur dic into other women other than ur wife and getting them pregnant a tragic event??....its ok, I get you...I won’t say you are wrong cos I’m always open to explanation however, are not an expert on neuroscience,

claiming committing adultery and getting a lady pregnant triggered a severe violent episodeof paranoia schizophrenia only for 4 days is the dumbest scientific drawn- inference I’ve ever heard...

1 Like

Re: Jazzed Or Science by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 25, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

so in your intelligent mind, she was attacked spiritually by a wall gecko.... abi?! ok bro, i wont try to discredit any of what you said because its obvious you firmly believe in this mambo jambo. but just so you know, just taking her to a "proper" hospital and getting medication would have solved the issue.

btw have you ever asked yourself why this type of NONSENSE fables only happen in Nigeria (or poor people's country)?

whenever I hear this ur statement “It’s only happening in Nigeria” ... I just laff ...Where else in this world have u been for more than 6months..you live in Nigeria ...u will hear Nigerian occurrence more...

If u ain’t one of those that use 10mb free data..Go and see the videos of John Ramirez on you tube ....every location gat their own demons man...
but I agree Africans are always too quick to attribute all things to jazz due to our illiteracy level....but I’ve seen some weird ass shitts I can’t swing with science

3 Likes

Re: Jazzed Or Science by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:13pm On Nov 25, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Tragic?? U call sticking ur dic into other women other than ur wife and getting them pregnant a tragic event??....its ok, I get you...I won’t say you are wrong cos I’m always open to explanation however, are not an expert on neuroscience,

claiming committing adultery and getting a lady pregnant triggered a severe violent episodeof paranoia schizophrenia only for 4 days is the dumbest scientific drawn- inference I’ve ever heard...

bro, if/when you believe this mambo jambo, any and every single thing that happens in your life, you will always blame it on Spiritual nonsense because you BELIEVE in this stuff. nothing will make any sense to you, and if you have never seen people going mental temporarily then ok.

again, many people can get temporary insanity for various reasons, but if you think that these spiritual charlatans have any powers then you best wake up quick.

4 Likes

Re: Jazzed Or Science by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 25, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

bro, if/when you believe this mambo jambo, any and every single thing that happens in your life, you will always blame it on Spiritual nonsense because you BELIEVE in this stuff. nothing will make any sense to you, and if you have never seen people going mental temporarily then ok.

again, many people can get temporary insanity for various reasons, but if you think that these spiritual charlatans have any powers then you best wake up quick.

I don’t attribute everything that happens to spiritual....I’m a scientist a good one at that..and there are so many charistains, Muslim, Buddhist and Hindu scientist all over the world..call them stupid if u like cos they believe in spiritual things

..I’ve prayed for u before....they will not get you ..

Kapish
Re: Jazzed Or Science by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:25pm On Nov 25, 2019
1StopRudeness:

whenever I hear this ur statement “It’s only happening in Nigeria” ... I just laff ...Where else in this world have u been for more than 6months..you live in Nigeria ...u will hear Nigerian occurrence more...

If u ain’t one of those that use 10mb free data..Go and see the videos of John Ramirez on you tube ....every location gat their own demons man...
but I agree Africans are always too quick to attribute all things to jazz due to our illiteracy level....but I’ve seen some weird ass shitts I can’t swing with science

bro... poor people attribute this rubbish to juju, in the west some fraudsters in robe will pretend they can cure it, and you will even see some that will pretend they can talk through their body as the devil...ALL A BUNCH OF NONSENSE!!! in south america/asia etc i see many of them too...santeria, black magic and all other NONSENSE!!!

John Ramirez is no better than all the CHARLATANS IN ROBE who claim they have powers to do miracles in church. all a bunch of demented charlatans. with no hint of proof whatsoever. havent you heard of Annielise Michel's case? here educate yourself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbyoDl37mXk

1 Like

Re: Jazzed Or Science by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 25, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

How do you explain him getting well days after they pleaded with his mother in-law? Was that a coincidence? Or do you think he was lying about that part?
Re: Jazzed Or Science by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2019
1StopRudeness:

I don’t attribute everything that happens to spiritual....I’m a scientist a good one at that..and there are so many charistains, Muslim, Buddhist and Hindu scientist all over the world..call them stupid if u like cos they believe in spiritual things

..I’ve prayed for u before....they will not get you ..

Kapish

bro, dont waste your time/energy praying fr me as i dont believe in this mambo jambo so it can NEVER happen to me. i have been blessed for a long time, not because of spirituality but because i took care of my own life and worked/work/working hard for it.

since you call yourself a scientist then USE YOUR BRAIN and tell us all what you believe happen to the man who was temporarily "possessed"?!?!?
Re: Jazzed Or Science by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 25, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

bro... poor people attribute this rubbish to juju, in the west some fraudsters in robe will pretend they can cure it, and you will even see some that will pretend they can talk through their body as the devil...ALL A BUNCH OF NONSENSE!!! in south america/asia etc i see many of them too...santeria, black magic and all other NONSENSE!!!

John Ramirez is no better than all the CHARLATANS IN ROBE who claim they have powers to do miracles in church. all a bunch of demented charlatans. with no hint of proof whatsoever. havent you heard of Annielise Michel's case? here educate yourself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbyoDl37mXk

John Ramirez never claim he has power to do any miracles in all of his testimonies .. dude doesn’t even have a church...
Re: Jazzed Or Science by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:32pm On Nov 25, 2019
GeniusWannabe:

How do you explain him getting well days after they pleaded with his mother in-law? Was that a coincidence?

just coincidence that would have happened whether they beg the lady or not... like it happens everyday around the world. i know some people who went mad due to smoking weed, and people like you would say that its spiritual.. i know some people who took some Ayahuasca and lost their mind thinking they were animals floating in the air for 4/5 long days. while it was just drugs! people like you would have said it was demons and spirits while it was just drugs.
Re: Jazzed Or Science by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:33pm On Nov 25, 2019
1StopRudeness:

John Ramirez never claim he has power to do any miracles in all of his testimonies .. dude doesn’t even have a church...

i compare him to them as being NO BETTER than them...aka a charlatan talking rubbish about nonsense!
Re: Jazzed Or Science by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

just coincidence that would have happened whether they beg the lady or not... like it happens everyday around the world. i know some people who went mad due to smoking weed, and people like you would say that its spiritual.. i know some people who took some Ayahuasca and lost their mind thinking they were animals floating in the air for 4/5 long days. while it was just drugs! people like you would have said it was demons and spirits while it was just drugs.
But why did it happen AFTER they begged her? Why not before then? Why did she succumb to their pleas if she didn't have an impact in his condition? This is different from smoking weed, the writer didn't give any record about his uncle smoking weed or engaging in any activity that would logically make him lose his sanity.
Re: Jazzed Or Science by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 25, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

You seem proud, and that's a shame, especially considering that you may not be as knowledgeable as you pose to be. You can always share your opinions without having to make the other party seem mentally inferior.
Re: Jazzed Or Science by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:42pm On Nov 25, 2019
GeniusWannabe:

You seem proud, and that's a shame, especially considering that you may not be as knowledgeable as you pose to be. You can always share your opinions without having to make the other party seem mentally inferior.

what has pride got to do with me telling you that many people go crazy around this world, not because of spiritual attacks but because of drugs?!?!? i am just giving you my opinion as to why these spiritual attack are rubbish.
Re: Jazzed Or Science by Originalsly: 8:43pm On Nov 25, 2019
Not saying people can't be attacked spiritually.... I experienced that... but for us to make spiritual attack the reason for the slightest thing we don't understand is going wayyy overboard. There are a number of reasons why a simple prick or boil can break out and fail to heal. Not a medical person.... but one such common cause is diabetes.... and for a wound to not heal indicates the condition is critical. There can be a whole lot of similar but treatable conditions.... but we prefer to jump to the conclusion it is spiritual attack and be dashing from one church to the other for healing instead of a good hospital.

1 Like

Re: Jazzed Or Science by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2019
GeniusWannabe:

But why did it happen AFTER they begged her? Why not before then? Why did she succumb to their pleas if she didn't have an impact in his condition? This is different from smoking weed, the writer didn't give any record about his uncle smoking weed or engaging in any activity that would logically make him lose his sanity.

YOU have no record of what this person was taking
YOU believe that she accepted that she was part of this nonsense
YOU believe that instead of taking that man to hospital, you automatically believe it was demonic possession

..nothing can make you change your mind.
Re: Jazzed Or Science by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

what has pride got to do with me telling you that many people go crazy around this world, not because of spiritual attacks but because of drugs?!?!? i am just giving you my opinion as to why these spiritual attack are rubbish.
You'll figure that out if you carefully read your previous comments.
Re: Jazzed Or Science by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:47pm On Nov 25, 2019
Originalsly:
Not saying people can't be attacked spiritually.... I experienced that... but for us to make spiritual attack the reason for the slightest thing we don't understand is going wayyy overboard. There are a number of reasons why a simple prick or boil can break out and fail to heal. Not a medical person.... but one such common cause is diabetes.... and for a wound to not heal indicates the condition is critical. There can be a whole lot of similar but treatable conditions.... but we prefer to jump to the conclusion it is spiritual attack and be dashing from one church to the other for healing instead of a good hospital.

sadly is the exact reason why many are dying... instead of sending a person to a proper physician/hospital, they will seek for "spiritual" solution and STOP any doctor's help, while a simple antibiotic would have solved the problem.

1 Like

Re: Jazzed Or Science by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 25, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

YOU have no record of what this person was taking
YOU believe that she accepted that she was part of this nonsense
YOU believe that instead of taking that man to hospital, you automatically believe it was demonic possession

..nothing can make you change your mind.
But you haven't made a near effective attempt to change my mind. You just keep going around in circles. How does asking does questions necessarily translate to me believing in those things? That's a pretty hasty conclusion. You have not explained your points.
Re: Jazzed Or Science by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:54pm On Nov 25, 2019
GeniusWannabe:

But you haven't made a near effective attempt to change my mind. You just keep going around in circles. How does asking does questions necessarily translate to me believing in those things? That's a pretty hasty conclusion. You have not explained your points.

again, i am never gonna try to make you change your mind, its a waste of time. i am giving you MY opinion, not trying to change yours. no matter what people are going to tell you, you will always believe in flying demons and mami wata. the sad part is when you have people around you that need serious medical attention, you will go and talk to some charlatans.
Re: Jazzed Or Science by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 25, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

again, i am never gonna try to make you change your mind, its a waste of time. i am giving you MY opinion, not trying to change yours. no matter what people are going to tell you, you will always believe in flying demons and mami wata. the sad part is when you have people around you that need serious medical attention, you will go and talk to some charlatans.
Then what are you doing here? Lol.
Oga you don't have good points to support your opinion, stop ranting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Very Soon, Life's Gonna Fvck You Through The Anus If You Don't Do This... / Can Anyone Help Me Please I'm Dying In Silence / Am I Too Soft Or I'm Just Being Stupid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.