Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,273 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

What Is The Extreem Major U Have Goon Just To Have Sex With A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Extreem Major U Have Goon Just To Have Sex With A Lady (3701 Views)

Do u have or your woman always have Dryness during sex Or No Sexual urge . / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Extreem Major U Have Goon Just To Have Sex With A Lady by Kingdominate(m): 5:12am On Jun 23, 2020
Some of us have done so many stupid things just to have sex with a lady.
Some will swore i must Bleep this particular girl even if i will spend all my money on her just to have peace of mind that i have Bleep her.
So lets hear from our legends in the game.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Extreem Major U Have Goon Just To Have Sex With A Lady by tega2luv(m): 5:17am On Jun 23, 2020
Cant speak for the legends in this topic but for me once babe de stress me I comot head I cant kill myself over one babe wen puna full everywhere grin grin grin

17 Likes

Re: What Is The Extreem Major U Have Goon Just To Have Sex With A Lady by Sundrus: 5:28am On Jun 23, 2020
tega2luv:
Cant speak for the legends in this topic but for me once babe de stress me I comot head I cant kill myself over one babe wen puna full everywhere grin grin grin
korrect guy...some carry towtow for head like say na govt work.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Extreem Major U Have Goon Just To Have Sex With A Lady by ObaOfUyo: 6:31am On Jun 23, 2020
tega2luv:
I stand with you

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Extreem Major U Have Goon Just To Have Sex With A Lady by callmeRichie(m): 6:48am On Jun 23, 2020
Some of us never even had a ladygrin Na money we dey find sooo, abeg help us beg God ogringrin make we experience this thing too nah tongue

My family members, I dey wait for u ogrin
Re: What Is The Extreem Major U Have Goon Just To Have Sex With A Lady by illicit(m): 7:14am On Jun 23, 2020
Slept in her house
Re: What Is The Extreem Major U Have Goon Just To Have Sex With A Lady by paulolee(m): 7:55am On Jun 23, 2020
my guy..story plenty...the painful one i remember was going to a girls ous to pass d nite knowing fully well dt i have exams d next morning.... was returning from nite class dt day wen i saw her 5 missed calls and a pls call me text from a serious crush bk den....called her n she said she is lonely n if i can come pass d nite, na xo i mumu fall 4 d trap....wud u bliev dt dis bea plan na to use my fone watch film all nite n she no even pity me n allow me enter nunu sayin she is nt in d mood and knowing dt I can't go bk home because its late...na xo i follo de awake de hope for nunu and tinkin weda mayb na test she de test my patience b4 i finally slept off and wakeup around 7:30am, rushed home n cleaned up for d exams and was feeling very empty mentally bcoz i didnt read dt much n even failed dt course...chai mercy na tunder go still de fire u anywr u de like dis..

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Extreem Major U Have Goon Just To Have Sex With A Lady by Dfynboi: 9:27am On Jun 23, 2020
.[/quote]choi,i feel ur pain...dt moment u re thinking she will later change her mind*lol* bt some gals like ds no deserve to make heaven

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Extreem Major U Have Goon Just To Have Sex With A Lady by Timbers(m): 9:40am On Jun 23, 2020
Ubunja pls come and enlighten these simps before it's too late

1 Like

Re: What Is The Extreem Major U Have Goon Just To Have Sex With A Lady by Ikennamurphy: 9:47am On Jun 23, 2020
paulolee:
my guy..story plenty...the painful one i remember was going to a girls ous to pass d nite knowing fully well dt i have exams d next morning.... was returning from nite class dt day wen i saw her 5 missed calls and a pls call me text from a serious crush bk den....called her n she said she is lonely n if i can come pass d nite, na xo i mumu fall 4 d trap....wud u bliev dt dis bea plan na to use my fone watch film all nite n she no even pity me n allow me enter nunu sayin she is nt in d mood and knowing dt I can't go bk home because its late...na xo i follo de awake de hope for nunu and tinkin weda mayb na test she de test my patience b4 i finally slept off and wakeup around 7:30am, rushed home n cleaned up for d exams and was feeling very empty mentally bcoz i didnt read dt much n even failed dt course...chai mercy na tunder go still de fire u anywr u de like dis..
That was grossly your making..you lack foresight

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Extreem Major U Have Goon Just To Have Sex With A Lady by Samuels90: 9:49am On Jun 23, 2020
Lol, real Jiggas don't stress it. If it comes fine, if it doesn't. We move!

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Extreem Major U Have Goon Just To Have Sex With A Lady by femmoy(m): 10:00am On Jun 23, 2020
op next time start by sharing ur experience;this is why i'm not going to be sharing mine, @the first 4 people to comment after op: thunder will fire u all for being hypocites.
"walks outta thread"

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Extreem Major U Have Goon Just To Have Sex With A Lady by femmoy(m): 10:08am On Jun 23, 2020
Timbers:
Ubunja pls come and enlighten these simps before it's too late

see this slowpoke,did u read the op's write up? He was talking about the past,every professional was a learner,i'm sure ubunja himself was a simp,prolly he learnt thru thf hard way.
Re: What Is The Extreem Major U Have Goon Just To Have Sex With A Lady by Timbers(m): 10:11am On Jun 23, 2020
femmoy:

see this slowpoke,did u read the op's write up? He was talking about the past,every professional was a learner,i'm sure ubunja himself was a simp,prolly he learnt thru thf hard way.
Hahaha funny how this bigot is trying to defend himself

1 Like

Re: What Is The Extreem Major U Have Goon Just To Have Sex With A Lady by maiiilooo(m): 10:40am On Jun 23, 2020
paulolee:
Lol..
Re: What Is The Extreem Major U Have Goon Just To Have Sex With A Lady by Louisosazee(m): 10:53am On Jun 23, 2020
Well, no girl is too difficult to get their attention, all you need is you strategies in getting them...

Well i hav no experience in having sex with someone else daughters,
Am too mature for that.. Sex is overrated.... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: What Is The Extreem Major U Have Goon Just To Have Sex With A Lady by Insectkiller: 10:55am On Jun 23, 2020
paulolee:

Next time learn to turn down an impromptu appointment esp when is not about life.
Ladies will like u more whenever u act manly.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Extreem Major U Have Goon Just To Have Sex With A Lady by superjaks(m): 11:03am On Jun 23, 2020
paulolee:
grin grin grin...sorry bro. But make I Laff again
Re: What Is The Extreem Major U Have Goon Just To Have Sex With A Lady by paulolee(m): 11:26am On Jun 23, 2020
Ikennamurphy:

That was grossly your making..you lack foresight
was a fool den bt na wit time man de wise up...if i dnt learn from such experience lyk dt mks me a failure na
Re: What Is The Extreem Major U Have Goon Just To Have Sex With A Lady by paulolee(m): 11:27am On Jun 23, 2020
Insectkiller:

Next time learn to turn down an impromptu appointment esp when is not about life.
Ladies will like u more whenever u act manly.
sure boss....was a fool den and dts Y she played me dt well bt now boys don wiseup after going tru numerous redpills post from my nairaland legends...thanks Y'all

1 Like

Re: What Is The Extreem Major U Have Goon Just To Have Sex With A Lady by Elimon(m): 11:58am On Jun 23, 2020
Really seems people are leaving sharing of experience to be commenting on the only experience dropped above on this thread .lemme wait for more ;DReally seems people are leaving sharing of experience to be commenting on the only experience dropped above on this thread .lemme wait for more
Re: What Is The Extreem Major U Have Goon Just To Have Sex With A Lady by 0rion: 3:40pm On Jun 23, 2020
For me their was this pretty french black girl but her parents were originally from Madagascar. She was posted to UK to manage and commission a power plant. She stopped me one afternoon to help her find her place of work to resume. I asked her to give me the postcode and I found out that the place was not far from where I was working and unfortunately for her the postcode on her letter was slightly wrong, reason her satnav was not working. I put the right postcode still not working so I decided to get in the car with her to take her there.

After I took her and i told her I got to go back now then she asked for my number. A week passed and she called one Saturday aand she took me to one restaurant. she ordered 2 bottles of wine with a nice meal and after the meal I wanted to pay she said I shouldnt that she has already paid for and have also paid to go and watch a movie at the cinema. I was thinking in my mind how i will sex this pretty girl after all these.

Unfortunately she dropped me at my house and promised to pick me up the second day to know her house. She came the following day we went shopping and stuff and went for another meal. We got to her house having a chat and stuff when her collegue called her to join them at a pub. so no show that night too. I had to leave them because it was getting late.

Few days later she called me and said she will be going back to France that it would be nice to visit her their. Na so i quickly buy ticket. She picked me up at the airport. We went for shopping, asked me what I like to drink and I said spiced rum. We went back home thinking that yes thus is it we both gonna get drunk and Bleep . Unfortunately nothing happened she went upstairs to sleep while i slept on the sofa. Second night same and I will be leaving on Monday morning. She left me in her house to go to work and called a taxi to pick me up to the airpot and asked me to drop the key with her caretaker.

She asked to come visit afterwards but I declined.

cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Extreem Major U Have Goon Just To Have Sex With A Lady by Insectkiller: 11:54pm On Jun 24, 2020
grin grin grin
paulolee:

sure boss....was a fool den and dts Y she played me dt well bt now boys don wiseup after going tru numerous redpills post from my nairaland legends...thanks Y'all
Re: What Is The Extreem Major U Have Goon Just To Have Sex With A Lady by wizdomnzube(m): 11:03am On Jun 25, 2020
Truth is, me nor dey stress myself.... If u reason and u begin do anyhow omo na to free u and check front oh.

Me nor fit dey stress myself ontop kpekus matter naw wen nor be money me dey pursue.

Life nor hard, na we make am hard grin
Re: What Is The Extreem Major U Have Goon Just To Have Sex With A Lady by roybanjo100(m): 11:27am On Jun 25, 2020
i promise her i was going to buy her a private jet....She gree for me, now all have saved so far for the jet is #250

1 Like

Re: What Is The Extreem Major U Have Goon Just To Have Sex With A Lady by Eagba(m): 12:15pm On Jun 25, 2020
0rion:
For me their was this pretty french black girl but her parents were originally from Madagascar. She was posted to UK to manage and commission a power plant. She stopped me one afternoon to help her find her place of work to resume. I asked her to give me the postcode and I found out that the place was not far from where I was working and unfortunately for her the postcode on her letter was slightly wrong, reason her satnav was not working. I put the right postcode still not working so I decided to get in the car with her to take her there.

After I took her and i told her I got to go back now then she asked for my number. A week passed and she called one Saturday aand she took me to one restaurant. she ordered 2 bottles of wine with a nice meal and after the meal I wanted to pay she said I shouldnt that she has already paid for and have also paid to go and watch a movie at the cinema. I was thinking in my mind how i will sex this pretty girl after all these.

Unfortunately she dropped me at my house and promised to pick me up the second day to know her house. She came the following day we went shopping and stuff and went for another meal. We got to her house having a chat and stuff when her collegue called her to join them at a pub. so no show that night too. I had to leave them because it was getting late.

Few days later she called me and said she will be going back to France that it would be nice to visit her their. Na so i quickly buy ticket. She picked me up at the airport. We went for shopping, asked me what I like to drink and I said spiced rum. We went back home thinking that yes thus is it we both gonna get drunk and Bleep . Unfortunately nothing happened she went upstairs to sleep while i slept on the sofa. Second night same and I will be leaving on Monday morning. She left me in her house to go to work and called a taxi to pick me up to the airpot and asked me to drop the key with her caretaker.

She asked to come visit afterwards but I declined.

cry cry cry
lol Bros I feel your pain. make I apologise on her behalf,"no vex"
Re: What Is The Extreem Major U Have Goon Just To Have Sex With A Lady by 0rion: 12:26pm On Jun 25, 2020
Eagba:

lol Bros I feel your pain. make I apologise on her behalf,"no vex"

That thing pain me o. She also messaged me that shes is in london with her BF if I would like to come. I just ignored the message . she never contacted me since then.
Re: What Is The Extreem Major U Have Goon Just To Have Sex With A Lady by godwinjessica: 5:26pm On Jun 25, 2020
5 mistakes small YouTuber makes|make these changes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klomTnelE-Y

(1) (Reply)

All The Girls In Africa Are Dying For This Picture / Is Your Diick Longer Than Your Android Phone. / See Reasons Why Most Women Don't Like Chatting With Random Guys Online (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.