Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

I Wonder What She Wants? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wonder What She Wants? (2556 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wonder What She Wants? by chiteny(m): 7:27am On Nov 23, 2010
Also, if she told u she wasn't interested in any relationship wit u BEFORE u told her about your lack of job, then suddenly wanting to see u is scary. Definitely. Or has she suddenly 'recovered?' . . . On de other hand, if she told u AFTER, then she didn't dig u (in de sense dat job/no job, if she loved u she would hav stayed/at least cald occasionally till she got over her past hurt) OR she might not hav seen u as a 'responsible'/'serious' guy, hence an imaginary story 4 a quick get away. Just my 2 cents. Lol.

@wislet: Sorry for the misunderstanding. In quickly reading thru your post, I quickly ran thru the phrase and my brain misinterpreted it to be that I was irresponsible/unserious for which you know I am not.

To others I will give you the update of what happened in a while.
Re: I Wonder What She Wants? by SALady(f): 8:27am On Nov 23, 2010
@OP Money always changes the situation unfortunately. Something you need to know is that there is never the right person only the right time and please write that down.

The next girl you are going to meet, with all the money you'll be making will be going around telling people how lucky she is to have found a man that is well and made or rather on his way to making it good. So now how does that make your current girl any different from the one you are yet to meet?

I say forget this relationship, there's already some resentments around it which I am sure you will never get over. Open another door and see what's in store for you.

Good luck!!!

You probably dont need to hear this, but please allow me to say it regardless, There's a lot of women who chose to be with men that had nothing, but as soon as the man started making a bit of money he dissapeared. You only have yourself to blame about this, sotheing tells me you started showing off and playing tricks now look where it got you.

Why did you love the woman in the first place Maybe the answer to this question might help you move forward.
Re: I Wonder What She Wants? by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 23, 2010
SA Lady:

@OP Money always changes the situation unfortunately. Something you need to know is that there is never the right person only the right time and please write that down.

The next girl you are going to meet, with all the money you'll be making will be going around telling people how lucky she is to have found a man that is well and made or rather on his way to making it good. So now how does that make your current girl any different from the one you are yet to meet?

I say forget this relationship, there's already some resentments around it which I am sure you will never get over. Open another door and see what's in store for you.

Good luck!!!

You probably dont need to hear this, but please allow me to say it regardless, There's a lot of women who chose to be with men that had nothing, but as soon as the man started making a bit of money he dissapeared. You only have yourself to blame about this, sotheing tells me you started showing off and playing tricks now look where it got you.

Why did you love the woman in the first place Maybe the answer to this question might help you move forward.

Gbam!!

Re: I Wonder What She Wants? by chiteny(m): 10:37am On Nov 23, 2010

Good luck!!!

This is completely not the situation. You are out of track here. i remained me to her ever since till she told me she does not want to go into any relationship. And note that i had not started the job till after about month since she told me that.

To every on, ….and now the jist of what happened yesterday………. Get set.
Re: I Wonder What She Wants? by chiteny(m): 10:40am On Nov 23, 2010

Good luck!!!

Thanks for you lovely contribution and advice.
Re: I Wonder What She Wants? by Rocktation(f): 11:11am On Nov 23, 2010
I keep telling guys thesame thing- 'Something' must make us gals, like you. Be it your swag, or your money or your anything. That which pulled us to you, might not necessarily be what would make us stick with you. OK yeah, she might be here for the cash now but c'mon, everyone loves security and craves a soft spot. It doesn't always mean that they'd go when the money's gone, you know. Give yourselves a chance and see what happens. You may be surprised that she just loves the 'idea' that her guy has got money.
Re: I Wonder What She Wants? by Omolola1(f): 11:22am On Nov 23, 2010
Tell us what happened then i would tell you what i think
Re: I Wonder What She Wants? by SALady(f): 2:13pm On Nov 23, 2010
chiteny:

This is completely not the situation. You are out of track here. i remained me to her ever since till she told me she does not want to go into any relationship. And note that i had not started the job till after about month since she told me that.

To every on, ….and now the jist of what happened yesterday………. Get set.

Cool then, tell us what happened
Re: I Wonder What She Wants? by chiteny(m): 2:19pm On Nov 23, 2010
I waited for the damsel who said she would be visiting me after work. It got late (about 7:20pm) so I decided to send a text to know if she would still be coming or not as her place was quite close to my place. Then almost immediately I got a reply. In the reply she said its not like she does not want to come but that there is so much traffic from her side and she was waiting thinking it would die off, but it didn’t. So she said she will come today and hope I won’t get mad at her. For me I see no reason to get mad. Why should i?

Let me wait and see how today plays out when she comes. You guys have to be patient. Na she cause am.

….please stay tuned.
Re: I Wonder What She Wants? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 23, 2010
chiteny:

I waited for the damsel who said she would be visiting me after work. It got late (about 7:20pm) so I decided to send a text to know if she would still be coming or not as her place was quite close to my place. Then almost immediately I got a reply. In the reply she said its not like she does not want to come but that there is so much traffic from her side and she was waiting thinking it would die off, but it didn’t. So she said she will come today and hope I won’t get mad at her. For me I see no reason to get mad. Why should i?

Let me wait and see how today plays out when she comes. You guys have to be patient. Na she cause am.

….please stay tuned.

You have issues young man!!! This woman gave you a reason why she didn't want to date you . . . You would rather belive something else and yet you still look forward to welcoming her in your house? undecided undecided

Do you think you were the only one she turned down while she was still healing from her broken relationship? Did you expect her to jump at you just because you send her r/cards and take her to cinemas? Why is it so hard for men to understand that sometimes, women just do not need the strains of a relationship at a particular point in their life?

I understand how you could easily think she wants you back because you got a good job but is it not possible that maybe she's now ready to date again? undecided

Men sef . . . Keep living in your new-found glory oh, remember that this life is veeery unpredictable! cool cool
Re: I Wonder What She Wants? by MrCork26: 2:36pm On Nov 23, 2010
Ujujoan:

You have issues young man!!! This woman gave you a reason why she didn't want to date you . . .  You would rather belive something else and yet you still look forward to welcoming her in your house?  undecided  undecided

Do you think you were the only one she turned down while she was still healing from her broken relationship? Did you expect her to jump at you just because you send her r/cards and take her to cinemas? Why is it so hard for men to understand that sometimes, women just do not need the strains of a relationship at a particular point in their life?

I understand how you could easily think she wants you back because you got a good job but is it not possible that maybe she's now ready to date again?  undecided

Men sef . . .  Keep living in your new-found glory oh, remember that this life is veeery unpredictable!  cool  cool

ther u go, advise from a gold digger wink
Re: I Wonder What She Wants? by MrCork26: 2:36pm On Nov 23, 2010
and guess wot, she Nigerian angry
Re: I Wonder What She Wants? by pinkylady1(f): 2:43pm On Nov 23, 2010
Mr~Cork:

and guess wot, she Nigerian angry

wats your problem with nigerian women? tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Wonder What She Wants? by MrCork26: 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2010
pinky lady:

wats your problem with nigerian women?  tongue tongue tongue

ermm they are nut only gold diggers but they drain your pocket like Mosquito wink
Re: I Wonder What She Wants? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 23, 2010
Mr~Cork:

ther u go, advise from a gold digger wink

Someone is desperately seeking attention . . . I'm sorry but I only notice humans! cool
Re: I Wonder What She Wants? by pinkylady1(f): 2:50pm On Nov 23, 2010
ermm, sorry to ask oh

is your mother nigerian? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Wonder What She Wants? by MrCork26: 2:57pm On Nov 23, 2010
madam the last Nigerian chick i took on a date, spent £35, CASH. She didnt even say thank Q an man didnt even get a kiss!!

And then 2 days afta, she asked if i could buy her a black berry for her birthday, how the heck is man supose to get punny? angry
Re: I Wonder What She Wants? by pinkylady1(f): 3:12pm On Nov 23, 2010
^

didnt answer ma qweshion tongue tongue
Re: I Wonder What She Wants? by gabriel4u(m): 3:16pm On Nov 23, 2010
But at 1st stage man, you really want to create a Love that the establishment is not certain, it is cleared dat dis chick don't love you but you forcing your self on.

(1) Why deed she prospone you relationship?
(2) what actually was her excuse for not staying with you, wen u gat no job?
(3) Even if she's just a gel friend, why should she gave an excuse dat "Trafic".(definitely she's not really to take a risk because of you den)?
(4) Most you call her before she xplain what delays her coming?
(5) How many times as she tex you on how she want you guys to build up your relationship or she missed u?
(6) How are you sure she was not delayed by another guy?
(7) she most have dated some1 b4(if not till date), as she really explain what broke their relationship?

Sorry to say, Never use your and to dick you grave! Or you love her because of her beauty?
Re: I Wonder What She Wants? by MrCork26: 3:40pm On Nov 23, 2010
pinky lady:

^

didnt answer ma qweshion  tongue tongue

whats the kwestion?
Re: I Wonder What She Wants? by Dabss(m): 5:10pm On Nov 23, 2010
Ujujoan:

Someone is desperately seeking attention . . . I'm sorry but I only notice humans! cool
dats bad
Re: I Wonder What She Wants? by chiteny(m): 8:49pm On Nov 23, 2010
But at 1st stage man, you really want to create a Love that the establishment is not certain, it is cleared dat dis chick don't love you but you forcing your self on.

(1) Why deed she prospone you relationship?
(2) what actually was her excuse for not staying with you, wen u gat no job?
(3) Even if she's just a gel friend, why should she gave an excuse dat "Trafic".(definitely she's not really to take a risk because of you den)?
(4) Most you call her before she xplain what delays her coming?
(5) How many times as she tex you on how she want you guys to build up your relationship or she missed u?
(6) How are you sure she was not delayed by another guy?
(7) she most have dated some1 b4(if not till date), as she really explain what broke their relationship?

Sorry to say, [b]Never use your and to manliness you grave! [/b]Or you love her because of her beauty?

Mr Gabriel4u,u have to re-read my write up. i was and still am not forcing myself on her. i was on my own comfortably till she called to tell me i was not calling anymore.
1. she postponed because "was just out of a relationship (8months back) and would not want any date now.
2. same excuse as above even when she loved all the treat i gave to her (as mr~cork would acknowledge: typical nigerian woman behavior).
3. This is her style. Hardly keeps to appointments
4. Sent text to ask if she was still coming so i lock my door and go to bed as i was pretty tired after work and there was armed robbery attach around my area recently.
5. none. that is why i as what does she want now? we have not been communicating till recently she says i dont care about her again.
6. I dont know. she made me understand back then that there was no one. if she was lying i dont know.
7. not to disclose on this forum. but not much was told by her.
i do not understand what you wrote (in bold). I am not the kind of guy that is carried away by beauty. I have met many beautiful girls that are worse than the devil himself. so beauty does not move me. good character does.
Are you satisfied?? undecided
Re: I Wonder What She Wants? by chiteny(m): 8:50pm On Nov 23, 2010
angry Some women are something else. Just not serious in life!
Re: I Wonder What She Wants? by Ranoscky(m): 7:38am On Nov 24, 2010
^^

Guy, stop drinkin panadol for unneccessary headache. Leave that gurl and move on with your life.
Re: I Wonder What She Wants? by obowunmi(m): 7:58am On Nov 24, 2010
I concur. Leave the girl and move on. If you lose your job another round, what will be the next story ? Her father died --- abeg carry go joor, there are plenty of fishes and sharks in the river.
Re: I Wonder What She Wants? by Dyt(f): 8:14am On Nov 24, 2010
Dude i wz nt serious @ d earlier stage of dis conversation
bt rily man if u love dis babe go 4 er n stop dis lamentation
NLers help wit gd n bad advices
sure d guys ll tell u she s a golddigger n sm of we gals ll tell u she s jst tryin 2 look b4 she leaps
bt guy its all left 4 u 2 decide
rily i dont c anyth wrong wit d babes decision o
well mayb 4rm my own perpectives
all i think she wants is she wants a man she can b sure of dats all
n pls dont com back ere 2 tell us u straffed er o
Re: I Wonder What She Wants? by SALady(f): 8:57am On Nov 24, 2010
@Poster please losten to @Ranoscky and obowunmi. Forget this whole thing and see what else is out there for you. They say when we close one door the other one opens.
Re: I Wonder What She Wants? by MrCork26: 9:03am On Nov 24, 2010
Ujujoan:

Someone is desperately seeking attention  . . .  I'm sorry but I only notice humans!  cool

This is just why Nigerian can nevar move for ward, becoz of womens like UJUJoan, she too rudes!!
Re: I Wonder What She Wants? by tarajames98(m): 9:19am On Nov 24, 2010
If u think she is comin 2u cuz of d job,tel her u hv lost d job again and see wat happens.
Re: I Wonder What She Wants? by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 24, 2010
Dude. u did all d wrong fins dude. basically it aint rili bout ur gettn a job. Would b dt u gave her some space and she started missn u.Simply titen up ur game. put an aradite on ur wallet and lets c how it goes. If she wuz about d dough, she definitely would leave. But act as if u dont tk her serious and dts its just a fling. dt alwayz lets u know her "hidden agenda" wink
Re: I Wonder What She Wants? by SALady(f): 11:14am On Nov 24, 2010
Nairaland, :

If u think she is comin 2u cuz of d job,tel her u hv lost d job again and see wat happens.

^^^Its just going to be too obvious that guy is up to games, and what girl has time for this? He must just move on its a lost course.

@OP try again but somewhere else this time, I urge you.
Re: I Wonder What She Wants? by chiteny(m): 9:00pm On Nov 24, 2010
I hear all of you. And thanks for all your comments.

However the babe failed to visit again. She was saying she was with her bros and they were caught in traffic somewhere not too far from my place. She said she will still come that night to my place but i just told her to forget about coming that i was going out of town today for some jobs and would be back by friday. So she pleaded that she would come to see me that same night but i insisted she forgot about coming. Maybe she might come on friday when i am back to town but i really don't care. I will not be the one to call. Shikina. I get a bit uneasy with one that cannot keep appointments.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have A Problem / HELP!! Am A Man But I Think Am Dating My Husband / My Cousin's Wife Doesnt Cook!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.