Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

I Wonder What She Wants? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wonder What She Wants? (2550 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wonder What She Wants? by chiteny(m): 2:28pm On Nov 22, 2010
undecidedThis is my first write-up after reading a lot other write-ups from others and observing the comments (good, bad, ugly, funny, deserved and underserved) from NLanders here. I will definitely get same so I am not worried.

My story goes this way: I broke out of a relationship sometime for over 10 months and lost my job within that period. So I was without a job for up to 9months. Within this time I had applied to several companies and one (the best out of all) was really promising. I attended their many tests and interviews and all proved successful. I went for the medicals and it was successful. But I was not called immediately to start.

So as a single bobo, I decided to look for a damsel when I had not started the job to be sure that she would love me for who I am and not what I am. I was comfortable though. I lived a lone and had a car (though not the best of cars; just something to move around with. Lol). And then I met this girl from my place. I really liked her and thought I should get close and let her know me for who I am.

I took her to places (eateries, cinema, etc). I showed her my place and made her welcome at any time. I basically showed her all about me and let her know that I am really interested in her and want us to have a serious relationship. I told her the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth about me (except for the fact that I am just waiting for my letter from this BIG company to resume work). Her response to all of my advances was that “ I am sorry I don’t want to go into any relationship with you or any one now. I ended one relationship in January (and this was July, she should have been healed from the past set back by now)”.

Ok. I took it in good fate and stopped “bothering” (sending recharge cards, taking her out, etc.) her. I just wanted her to be on her own as she wanted so she would get another person or wait till she is ready. I was ready for a serious relationship and marriage as soon as possible if she had agreed to my advances.

The following month (August) I got the letter and started work with the big company and I told her. She was happy for me. But we remained the way we were. But just recently I have started getting calls from her (even just now) that I have forgotten her, that I don’t ask after her again, and that I don’t care. I am like “who has forgotten who, cos u don’t even call me too”. She says she wants to come to visit me in my house today after work and I consented. Of course I intend to welcome her like someone I knew before now but nothing more than that. But I as the question to you NLanders

WHAT DO U THINK SHE WANTS FROM ME WHAT DO U THINGK I SHOULD DO WHEN SHE COMES?? DO I WELCOME HER OR NOT??
Re: I Wonder What She Wants? by 190: 2:32pm On Nov 22, 2010
You don lash am!! grin grin
Re: I Wonder What She Wants? by MrCork26: 2:34pm On Nov 22, 2010
if she is Nigerian, just run! angry
Re: I Wonder What She Wants? by Woke4all(m): 2:46pm On Nov 22, 2010
All she wants from you?= YOUR MONEY!

What should you do when she comes? =Bleep HER!

Should you welcome her or not? = SURE

N:B use condom ooooo
Re: I Wonder What She Wants? by Dsense(m): 2:51pm On Nov 22, 2010
OP,
I think she's not around cause of ur money. . , . Might be she's in real love with u, . . Just get her closer to u again and set a complex test for her. . . . Let's see if she will pass it or not.
Re: I Wonder What She Wants? by ZIMDRILL(m): 2:52pm On Nov 22, 2010
why would ask us what she wants we can only speculate

let her come and see her action and hear her thoughts

then you will get the want you think we should tell you
Re: I Wonder What She Wants? by Dabss(m): 2:54pm On Nov 22, 2010
@op
since u were planing to marry her i think u should be able to predict her action
if na me sha i go 'bone her side'
gold digger kawai
Re: I Wonder What She Wants? by chiteny(m): 3:04pm On Nov 22, 2010
@ 190: what do u mean lash am? undecided
@Cork: She is Nigerian. But why must I run? I no dey fear like you. tongue
@D-sense: I think you dey make sense. cool
@Zim Drill: I want to explore/anticipate options so I know what to do when any other the explored options show up. wink
Re: I Wonder What She Wants? by chiteny(m): 3:08pm On Nov 22, 2010
@ Woke4all: I am suspecting that she wants my money but i am not sure. Maybe a test will do. As for bleeping her, that was not in my agenda as i intend to have her for keeps, except she fall her hands and fail the money test. I will welcome her normanlly like any other person who would come to visit me.
Re: I Wonder What She Wants? by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:13pm On Nov 22, 2010
chiteny:

@ 190: what do u mean lash am? undecided
@Cork: She is Nigerian. But why must I run? I no dey fear like you. tongue
@D-sense: I think you dey make sense. cool
@Zim Drill: I want to explore/anticipate options so I know what to do when any other the explored options show up. wink

then thats simple let her come an explore want she throw at you
Re: I Wonder What She Wants? by luro(f): 3:15pm On Nov 22, 2010
personally i think u shud be able to see a digger by her actions however i must confess some can be very pretentious.
1listen to her dialogue i mean wat shes more interested in ur big job or how uv been.
2 ask her wat brought the sudden interest.
3make moves on her, the provocative kind,if shes to willing then u no theres somethin she wants
look m not sayin shes after somethin but truth b told if a lady wants she wants u an no ex boyfriend cud stand in the way of that esp if its been as long as 6months
Re: I Wonder What She Wants? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 22, 2010
D-sense:

OP,
I think she's not around cause of your money. . ,  . Might be she's in real love with u,  .  . Just get her closer to u again and set a complex test for her. . . . Let's see if she will pass it or not.
I think i will go wit D-sense here.
You can just give some test like not sending recharge cards, dont take her out and dnt giver money.If she asks for money , tell her while u were not working u carried out some projects and u will need to  be paying back so she can give you time.
If she actually wants ur money, i can bet it will last another month be4 she takes her leave. She may be the smart one too as she may want to wait but after one or two months, u can start trusting her again.
Re: I Wonder What She Wants? by chiteny(m): 3:33pm On Nov 22, 2010
I think i will go wit D-sense here.
You can just give some test like not sending recharge cards, dont take her out and dnt giver money.If she asks for money , tell her while u were not working u carried out some projects and u will need to be paying back so she can give you time.
If she actually wants your money, i can bet it will last another month be4 she takes her leave. She may be the smart one too as she may want to wait but after one or two months, u can start trusting her again.

I like you answer. but you know naija girls undecided. Most of them can pretend o! shocked they can be humble for three months and you think they are not there for the money. but let me try and see shaa. i will write what happens after i meet her today.
Re: I Wonder What She Wants? by Ranoscky(m): 4:00pm On Nov 22, 2010
At first, "IM NOT INTERESTED". But now wey level don pure, e don turn to "YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ME ANYMORE".

Op, I believe you'r a matured and wise naija guy that knows the in and out of our Nigerian gals (esp, all those so called wise gals), so i guess you know what to do but you just want to hear from us to know if the taught you have in mind is positive right? undecided . . .GOOD !!! If the capital lettered line above is what she truely said, den no be pesin go tel u wetin she need from you. And if you know say u no dey interested in her anymore, if she visit u, abeg make u no kpolash her O! She'll always like to stay close to u for body contact, and you know what will happen if two 'high tension wires' touches eachother. Welcome her when she comes. Give her wharreva drink she likes. Turn on a dvd movie to keep her busy as a visitor, but NO CHOP THE FORBIDDEN FRUIT O!!!

No say I no tell you.
Re: I Wonder What She Wants? by chiteny(m): 4:05pm On Nov 22, 2010
You advice is taken with smiles smiley i will try not to chop the forbidden fruit or kpolash her. grin
Re: I Wonder What She Wants? by Woke4all(m): 4:23pm On Nov 22, 2010
chiteny:

You advice is taken with smiles smiley i will try not to chop the forbidden fruit or kpolash her. grin
Guy chop make your eye open
Re: I Wonder What She Wants? by NnamdiN: 4:36pm On Nov 22, 2010
U put d cart b4 d horse, u shouldn't have told her bout ur new job, me thinks u should have given her another test, definitely if she fails twice, then she's just after d owo. I bet u she'll pass any other test u give her, with a simple "it's not like that or it's not what u tink, all I wanted was a man that cud take care of me". or then I was still heartbroken and I wasn't ready for any serious relationship".
Re: I Wonder What She Wants? by Dyt(f): 4:50pm On Nov 22, 2010
me thinks she wants ur hair
Re: I Wonder What She Wants? by 190: 4:56pm On Nov 22, 2010
poster

i meant have you had sex with her!!

If you have, kick her out

if you havent then have sex with her and kick her out!! angry angry
Re: I Wonder What She Wants? by Yorisb: 5:01pm On Nov 22, 2010
Woke4all:

All she wants from you?= YOUR MONEY!

What should you do when she comes? =bleep HER!

Should you welcome her or not? = SURE

N:B use condom ooooo
190:

poster

if you havent then have intimacy with her and kick her out!! angry angry

cheesy lipsrsealed undecided
Re: I Wonder What She Wants? by Wislet(f): 5:05pm On Nov 22, 2010
NnamdiN:

U put d cart b4 d horse, u shouldn't have told her bout your new job, me thinks u should have given her another test, definitely if she fails twice, then she's just after d owo. I bet u she'll pass any other test u give her, with a simple "it's not like that or it's not what u tink, all I wanted was a man that cud take care of me". or then I was still heartbroken and I wasn't ready for any serious relationship".  
Dis guy sabi girls well well. Obviously de OP doesn't. @OP, At dis stage, any other thing u wanna hear, is wat she's gonna tell u. U can't do wrong by her. . . U can tell her u were just kidding(about getting de job). Dat it's a big dream of yours. Because, my dear, if she knows 4 sure u've landed de job 4 real, i don't think any 'supposed' offence by u will deter her. . . If she was real she would have called @least once in a while during ur period of joblessness, @least to know how u were faring. This sudden 'remember me'/ 'include me in ur kingdom' get k-leg.
Re: I Wonder What She Wants? by Wislet(f): 5:22pm On Nov 22, 2010
Also, if she told u she wasn't interested in any relationship wit u BEFORE u told her about ur lack of job, then suddenly wanting to see u is scary. Definitely. Or has she suddenly 'recovered?' . . . On de other hand, if she told u AFTER, then she didn't dig u (in de sense dat job/no job, if she loved u she would hav stayed/at least cald occasionally till she got over her past hurt) OR she might not hav seen u as a 'responsible'/'serious' guy, hence an imaginary story 4 a quick get away. Just my 2 cents. Lol.
Re: I Wonder What She Wants? by chiteny(m): 7:00pm On Nov 22, 2010
@wislet: your two cents is not good enough tongue. i am a serious and responsible guy. if i was not i would have had sex with here long time when and thrown her out. i have had experiences with women and know to some good extent how they behave. @NnamdiN: i told her about the new job after she made me understand she was not ready for any relationship and i stopped yarning her. she would have know anyway since we attend te same church and belong to the same youth group. She will not pass the test i will give her if she is pretending. i know she might come up with the story of i was not stable at the time, i was not ready at the time, i was only joking/kidding/pulling ur legs to see what u would do, i have alway loved you even if we were not still going out etc, i am already ready for those.

i will see how it goes. i am at home and still expecting her as she lives close to my place.
Re: I Wonder What She Wants? by Dsense(m): 7:03pm On Nov 22, 2010
190:

poster

if you havent then have intimacy with her and kick her out!! angry angry

angry angry angry
Re: I Wonder What She Wants? by chiteny(m): 7:06pm On Nov 22, 2010
@Dyt: i cant give her my hair if that is what she wants. She fit take am go meet babalawo and the thing fit yield plenty money for her. but as for love charm on me, that does not work on me at all. them don try am before confirm am say i no dey fall for love charm.
Re: I Wonder What She Wants? by Dyt(f): 7:15pm On Nov 22, 2010
ok den mayb u give er ur eyes den
Re: I Wonder What She Wants? by Wislet(f): 7:54pm On Nov 22, 2010
@chiteny, i daresay u don't read very well. I never said YOU wer unserious. And pls forgive me for throwing my pearls @swine (figuratively speaking). Just one of dem posters who come on here askin 4 help, & wen u're given, re not appreciative & talk opposite. Rub.bish
Re: I Wonder What She Wants? by 190: 7:58pm On Nov 22, 2010
why are every one pissed with my suggestion!!
Re: I Wonder What She Wants? by omega25red(m): 8:06pm On Nov 22, 2010
poster

the best part of your story is the fact that you have an insight to whats going on. She didn't want you when you were jobless and come to think of it, [size=18pt]why exactly did you tell her you got your new job ?[/size] even you are scheming and scamming i know you told her to peak her interest and you are seriously hoping she now wants you cause of your job.
If you like her and she shows interest why not just start courting her again i mean you can't blame her for not wanting to be with someone who didn't have a job.

women think of their futures (financially, sexually, mentally, health wise etc) while men only think of making money now so as to bang as many chicks as possible
Re: I Wonder What She Wants? by Dsense(m): 8:09pm On Nov 22, 2010
190:

why are every one pissed with my suggestion!!
reveiw before posting Mr Man.
Re: I Wonder What She Wants? by chiteny(m): 8:26pm On Nov 22, 2010
the best part of your story is the fact that you have an insight to whats going on. She didn't want you when you were jobless and come to think of it, why exactly did you tell her you got your new job ? even you are scheming and scamming i know you told her to peak her interest and you are seriously hoping she now wants you cause of your job.
If you like her and she shows interest why not just start courting her again i mean you can't blame her for not wanting to be with someone who didn't have a job.

women think of their futures (financially, sexually, mentally, health wise etc) while men only think of making money now so as to bang as many chicks as possible

like i said before, she would get to know it one way or the other either by me or from some one else so i thought it would be better for her to hear from me. i mentioned that we attend the same church and are in the same youth group of the church. so she would still know about the job anyways.
Re: I Wonder What She Wants? by omega25red(m): 8:31pm On Nov 22, 2010
chiteny:

like i said before, she would get to know it one way or the other either by me or from some one else so i thought it would be better for her to hear from me. i mentioned that we attend the same church and are in the same youth group of the church. so she would still know about the job anyways.
It almost seems like you feel you owe her an explantation of things that happen to you. well when she shows up find out what she wants and would you be kind enough to let us know  at least i wanna know

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

True Life Story / Things Men Do Not Tell Women / Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.