Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,027 members, 7,825,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution (11781 Views)

Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos / June 12: APP Accuses Buhari Of Plagiarism, Threatens Legal Action / Saraki: Timi Frank Writes To UN, Accuses Buhari Of Persecution, Terror (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution by johnmattew: 7:07am On Nov 27, 2019
after using embezzled funds to start-up airline?.....wait till MEND starts claiming the rightful owners of air peace

just look at how Nigerians now openly support corruption

7 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution by maak400: 7:07am On Nov 27, 2019
So FBI that investigated him is a Nigerian agency right? Why do ibos like to attach tribal sentiments when an ibo man is accused of fraud? Let the law take its course simple.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution by philip0906(m): 7:07am On Nov 27, 2019
Nawa
Re: Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution by zibya: 7:07am On Nov 27, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
FTC!!!
Until Efcc catch Baba Bullion Van
Allen is innocent
Tell that to the American DOJ

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution by Olayinka8793(m): 7:07am On Nov 27, 2019
post=84400780:
Foolish MASSOB!
Foolish F.G and EFCC that has refused to probe the bullion van APC saint.

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 27, 2019
The other day, in one of my whatsapp groups, someone said Evans was being persecuted because of jealousy. Evans for whom all the usual suspects were quiet, because he specifically targeted his kinsmen. But even then there were still a few idiots wailing.

I wonder what is said at some dining tables.son, everyone else is a failure who will hate you and try to pull you down.you must never admit guilt.it is always the bad belle people trying to get one up on you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution by yjgm(m): 7:09am On Nov 27, 2019
I wonder. I have never seen any tribe defend an accused like this. This is serious

10 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution by Akposkool(m): 7:09am On Nov 27, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNac13jQtF8

This bleaching method by Nigerian ladies is the most shocking thing you'll see today
Re: Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution by cmikel: 7:09am On Nov 27, 2019
I smell the hands of the Bullion van man in this

He is always against any influential person that can stand against him in 2023

The bullion van man.

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution by johnmattew: 7:11am On Nov 27, 2019
Skyfornia:
Don't try the Igbos...they don't abandon their own like the yorubas did to Sowore, Abiola and Fela. As long as you are genuine and upright...Igbos will fight for you if you are their own.
is sowore Yoruba?

isn't it dumb that these south easterners are supporting a criminal?... wait until Niger deltan militants start claiming the rightful owner of air peace

10 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution by propynich123: 7:11am On Nov 27, 2019
Re: Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution by bigtt76(f): 7:12am On Nov 27, 2019
Look at these people.... US government has been on this man's tail since 2010 stop politicizing your travails.

ajibola1979:
The leader of the Movement for the Actualization of Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, Ralph Uwazuruike, says President Muhammadu Buhari-led Federal Government is masterminding the persecution the Chairman of Air Peace, Allen Onyema.
He further alleged that they are using the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC to carry out the plot.
Uwazuruike, who stated this while speaking with journalists insisted that the planned probe was not only a ‘witch-hunt against Onyema but persecution against the Igbo race.’
He was reacting to a statement by Buhari’s Special Assistant on Social Media, Lauretta Onochie, calling on the Air Peace boss to face his charges in the United States, Daily Post reports.
Insisting that Onochie spoke the mind of the presidency, Uwazurike warned that Igbos will rise against any plan to humiliate Onyema.
Uwazuruike, who is also the leader of the Biafran Independent Movement (BIM), said: “There are lots of prominent people in this country whom the civil society organisations have even petitioned the EFCC against over alleged money laundering and the commission has not probed them.
He said “I am an Igbo and it is my responsibility to defend Igbos which Onyema is one of them and I tell you that I have all is takes to resist FG from persecuting my people.
“We have been pushed to the wall by the federal government and Onyema’s case will prove a point, so he should not be intimidated and must remain firm.”
The US State Department of Justice (DoJ), in a statement posted on its website on Friday, said Air Peace Chief of Administration and Finance, Ejiroghene Eghagha, has also been charged with bank fraud and committing aggravated identity theft in connection with the scheme.
But, reacting, Onyeama said all money transferred to the US went through the CBN, adding that the allegations were false and were in no way in line with his character as a person and as a businessman.

http://www.politico.ng/alleged-fraud-buhari-led-government-persecuting-allen-onyema/

6 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution by kutashi: 7:12am On Nov 27, 2019
Skyfornia:
Don't try the Igbos...they don't abandon their own like the yorubas did to Sowore, Abiola and Fela. As long as you are genuine and upright...Igbos will fight for you if you are their own.
Your 'Air Peace guy' onyema should make peace with himself by visiting US to clear his name so that all our bloda from the yeast can have peace grin

8 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 27, 2019
Na fufu dey this people head.

The blame is now on Buhari.

Eastern region defending fraud like.

9 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution by ashantitope: 7:13am On Nov 27, 2019
H
Re: Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution by Okoroawusa: 7:14am On Nov 27, 2019
Movicq:
Bros, how tall is the woman with those feet?
Re: Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution by Haywhysat: 7:14am On Nov 27, 2019
Bastard UN,

Un has been compromised, they hate us, they are fulani afonja agency.

They have conived with USA and canada to halt onyemma because we are taking over the global aviation industry

The whole world hate us, no nation is officially pledging support to our plight no matter how we support them.

Infact would we are giving Fifa a two day ultimatum to grant us lefulendrum or we go develop MARS

Copied

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution by Skyfornia(m): 7:15am On Nov 27, 2019
kutashi:

Your 'Air Peace guy' onyema should make peace with himself by visiting US to clear his name so that all our bloda from the yeast can have peace grin

Why should he go to America to prove himself? Americans can come down here here to prosecute him..
Re: Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution by GeneralPula: 7:16am On Nov 27, 2019
[s]
ajibola1979:
The leader of the Movement for the Actualization of Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, Ralph Uwazuruike, says President Muhammadu Buhari-led Federal Government is masterminding the persecution the Chairman of Air Peace, Allen Onyema.
He further alleged that they are using the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC to carry out the plot.
Uwazuruike, who stated this while speaking with journalists insisted that the planned probe was not only a ‘witch-hunt against Onyema but persecution against the Igbo race.’
He was reacting to a statement by Buhari’s Special Assistant on Social Media, Lauretta Onochie, calling on the Air Peace boss to face his charges in the United States, Daily Post reports.
Insisting that Onochie spoke the mind of the presidency, Uwazurike warned that Igbos will rise against any plan to humiliate Onyema.
Uwazuruike, who is also the leader of the Biafran Independent Movement (BIM), said: “There are lots of prominent people in this country whom the civil society organisations have even petitioned the EFCC against over alleged money laundering and the commission has not probed them.
He said “I am an Igbo and it is my responsibility to defend Igbos which Onyema is one of them and I tell you that I have all is takes to resist FG from persecuting my people.
“We have been pushed to the wall by the federal government and Onyema’s case will prove a point, so he should not be intimidated and must remain firm.”
The US State Department of Justice (DoJ), in a statement posted on its website on Friday, said Air Peace Chief of Administration and Finance, Ejiroghene Eghagha, has also been charged with bank fraud and committing aggravated identity theft in connection with the scheme.
But, reacting, Onyeama said all money transferred to the US went through the CBN, adding that the allegations were false and were in no way in line with his character as a person and as a businessman.

http://www.politico.ng/alleged-fraud-buhari-led-government-persecuting-allen-onyema/
[/s]
Re: Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution by akdjr(m): 7:17am On Nov 27, 2019
Why are we like this in this country? Someone is alleged to have been involved in money laundering which he has to defend himself and a group came out without shame to start accusing a president of being the mastermind. Like Gani Fawehemi of blessed memory would ask. Did you actually committed the crime?

Was the money he is alleged to have launder paid into his account by Buhari?

I will not start calling Allen Onyeama names just because of the allegations. All he's expected is to go and clear his name and if he's guilty of the accusations, he can go into plea bargain.

10 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution by HenryThegreat1(m): 7:18am On Nov 27, 2019
ebicon:
A lot of times we try to justify what is wrong to be right, Because of ethnicity and religion, removing these two and looking at the bigger picture should be most important at this time.
Please don’t rub you children of the future they deserve because of your selfishness.
. If this happen to be who support and cherish, ur comment will definitely change.
Re: Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution by Skyfornia(m): 7:18am On Nov 27, 2019
johnmattew:
is sowore Yoruba?

isn't it dumb that these south easterners are supporting a criminal?... wait until Niger deltan militants start claiming the rightful owner of air peace

Someone said this sometime ago that yorubas will deny Sowore someday and I didn't believe the guy...now I know.

2 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution by simplelad(m): 7:19am On Nov 27, 2019
Sentiments all in the air. Was it the present government that brought out the his alleged crime. US reveal that to the world. Lets call a spade a spade. He was allegedly accused of embezzling niger delta fund in 2014. Its a shame in this country that compromise with criminals all in the name of tribes, groups, religion. MASSOB stoo pointing fingers. Crime is crime, dont support it.

9 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution by anonimi: 7:19am On Nov 27, 2019
1kbusiness:
If the alleged crimes were committed outside this country, Then he'll be fine. I trust he won't step into that country again. grin

Like Kashamu

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution by anonimi: 7:21am On Nov 27, 2019

8 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution by anonimi: 7:21am On Nov 27, 2019
Haywhysat:
Bastard UN,

Un has been compromised, they hate us, they are fulani afonja agency.

They have conived with USA and canada to halt onyemma because we are taking over the global aviation industry

The whole world hate us, no nation is officially pledging support to our plight no matter how we support them.

Infact would we are giving Fifa a two day ultimatum to grant us lefulendrum or we go develop MARS

Copied

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6438026_6434996img20171202221829jpeg904cd79b96d54221c77e95c7cdd5af9a_jpegcc28d9f7d5ec5315024e21f0a50e9062

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution by kunmiiii: 7:22am On Nov 27, 2019
This nonsense is becoming a bore, from IPOB to MASSOB to the miscreants on Nairaland trafficking hate and channeling their bitterness to other tribes.
The mass delusion by these people speaks to something far more disturbing. I swear, they are not normal, I'm not even kidding!

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution by Mania04(m): 7:23am On Nov 27, 2019
johnmattew:
is sowore Yoruba?

Sowore is yoruba sir.From Ondo.

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution by PataAlhaja(m): 7:24am On Nov 27, 2019
Flat headed Osus and persecution complex be like 5 and 6.

8 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution by johnmattew: 7:27am On Nov 27, 2019
Mania04:

Sowore is yoruba sir.From Ondo.
sowore is ijaw from ondo

4 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution by muykem: 7:28am On Nov 27, 2019
They will never disappoint. We have been waiting for the blame.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu, A Good Leader Without Tribal Sentiments - Sen. Kashim Shettima / Security Alert: Gov Sule Postpones Nasarawa Assembly Inauguration Indefinitely / Sen. Magnus Abe Lacks Political Intelligence - APC Senatorial Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.