Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

I Don't Want A Community Dick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Want A Community Dick (2690 Views)

When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" / “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Want A Community Dick by lavylilly: 2:50pm On Nov 27, 2019
Some men complain that it's boring having affairs with particular woman all the time, that they need to change their taste. While some cheat with an excuse of their wives/girlfriends are denying them sex.

And it seems like some women have also joined the game because they say that private parts have no meter and so anybody can secretly do what he or she wants to do without the spouse knowing... Too bad.

Some women out of greed want what their husbands/boyfriends cannot provide, so they will go and sell their bodies in other to get that. Most men on the other hand are sexually greedy, they aren't satisfied with their wives some cheat with an excuse that their wives/girlfriend was the one that pushed him outside by denying him sex thats stupidity.

Men must know that the body wake-up of the women are different from their own and also sometimes tiredness, worries, unhappiness may not allow a woman to see the need of sex most times, so men must consider that they aren't rocks and can't get tired.

Lord please give a man that will run to you when we have misunderstanding and not the one that will to another woman. I don't want a community dick

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want A Community Dick by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 27, 2019
This girl don come back grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Want A Community Dick by ariyebaba(m): 3:31pm On Nov 27, 2019
I have ' Immunity ' ........................
Will call u later ............ cheesy
Re: I Don't Want A Community Dick by ubunja(m): 4:19pm On Nov 27, 2019
What's the point of deleting and creating usernames endlessly?
Re: I Don't Want A Community Dick by rex444(m): 4:55pm On Nov 27, 2019
hmmmmm issorite....keep waiting.....the Lord is your strength and also his too....when he is.............
Re: I Don't Want A Community Dick by maximusprime2000: 5:09pm On Nov 27, 2019
Yes we know u always wanted a man with plenty Mumu bottoms.and u always want what you dont need.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want A Community Dick by Starz825(m): 8:15pm On Nov 27, 2019
Op is lillyval..wow
Re: I Don't Want A Community Dick by Jesuspikin8: 9:08pm On Nov 27, 2019
Says a virgin.
Re: I Don't Want A Community Dick by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 27, 2019
maximusprime2000:
Yes we know u always wanted a man with plenty Mumu bottoms.and u always want what you dont need.
not sleeping around does not make him a fool

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want A Community Dick by AfroKnight: 9:23pm On Nov 27, 2019
Sorry o

Re: I Don't Want A Community Dick by Kingsteve(m): 12:09am On Nov 28, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
This girl don come back grin grin

The reincarnation of LillyVal

grin

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Want A Community Dick by lavylilly: 8:38am On Nov 28, 2019
Jesuspikin8:
Says a virgin.
Re: I Don't Want A Community Dick by NgHotGirls: 11:38am On Nov 18, 2020
wink
Re: I Don't Want A Community Dick by fati2001(m): 11:44am On Nov 18, 2020
lavylilly:

Lord please give a man that will run to you when we have misunderstanding and not the one that will to another woman. I don't want a community dick

EVERY CLEANLINESS PERSON'S PRAYER

GOD BLESS YOU FOR THAT.
Re: I Don't Want A Community Dick by lavylilly: 7:06pm On Nov 29, 2020
fati2001:

EVERY CLEANLINESS PERSON'S PRAYER
GOD BLESS YOU FOR THAT.
Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want A Community Dick by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 30, 2020
Amen to your prayers, who wants a community dick anyways.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

She Gave Me Infection. / Beautiful Lady Strips Herself Naked In The Bank And Destroyed Bank Properties / Lady Who Whatsapped A Man Secures His Heart As He Marries Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.