Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,516 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

She Loves Me But Wants To Know My Account Balance? (must Read) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Loves Me But Wants To Know My Account Balance? (must Read) (2728 Views)

When She Is Mad But Wants To Cuddle Pic* / He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him / She Loves Me So Much She Had To Do This..(picture Of 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Loves Me But Wants To Know My Account Balance? (must Read) by 190: 1:05pm On Nov 24, 2010
If you read the fine print at the bottom of your bank statement, you would notice tihs;

WARNING: The information contained in this document is private and should be kept in a safe or burnt after reading. Under no circumstance should the information contained herein be disclosed to anyone at all including your friends, pastor, church members, wife, family relations or your girlfrined. Not even your next of kin. Failure to heed this advice may result in stress, loss of money, poverty, bankruptcy or even premature death. Should you need further information on how to protect the information contained in this document, please contact the nearest branch.
Re: She Loves Me But Wants To Know My Account Balance? (must Read) by SALady(f): 1:21pm On Nov 24, 2010
190:

If you read the fine print at the bottom of your bank statement, you would notice tihs;

WARNING: The information contained in this document is private and should be kept in a safe or burnt after reading. Under no circumstance should the information contained herein be disclosed to anyone at all including your friends, pastor, church members, wife, family relations or your girlfrined. Not even your next of kin. Failure to heed this advice may result in stress, loss of money, poverty, bankruptcy or even premature death. Should you need further information on how to protect the information contained in this document, please contact the nearest branch.

^^^^You should have asked for permission first before doing this.
Re: She Loves Me But Wants To Know My Account Balance? (must Read) by 190: 1:31pm On Nov 24, 2010
^^
Permission from who!! angry angry
Re: She Loves Me But Wants To Know My Account Balance? (must Read) by JosiahRex: 1:39pm On Nov 24, 2010
This might not be the best advice, but all me to say it anyways. Did you ask her why she wants to know your account balance?
Re: She Loves Me But Wants To Know My Account Balance? (must Read) by SALady(f): 1:54pm On Nov 24, 2010
190:

^^
Permission from who!! angry angry

From @OP you cant just take liberty of letting your immature blah! blah! go loose in this thread, please
Re: She Loves Me But Wants To Know My Account Balance? (must Read) by 190: 2:08pm On Nov 24, 2010
^^
Witch excuse me,

What have i said that wrong with what the poster is requesting!! undecided

He has stated that his GF wanna know his account balance and i only advised him undecided undecided

that it aint cool,why are you now flying on the loose around this thread with your witch little butt angry angry

or are you the GF hes talking about!!
angry angry
Re: She Loves Me But Wants To Know My Account Balance? (must Read) by SALady(f): 2:16pm On Nov 24, 2010
190:

^^
Witch excuse me,

What have i said that wrong with what the poster is requesting!! undecided

He has stated that his GF wanna know his account balance and i only advised him undecided undecided

that it aint cool,why are you now flying on the loose around this thread with your witch little butt angry angry

or are you the GF hes talking about!!
angry angry

LOL! I see your humour is frozen today, and unfortunately m too happy today so when you decided to be happy come back here and lets talk about it, okay
Re: She Loves Me But Wants To Know My Account Balance? (must Read) by Dsense(m): 5:56pm On Nov 24, 2010
U guys should stop this!!!
The poster is ma friend . . . . .Mind u Mr Willies!! angry
Re: She Loves Me But Wants To Know My Account Balance? (must Read) by Omolola1(f): 5:58pm On Nov 24, 2010
Then tell her
Re: She Loves Me But Wants To Know My Account Balance? (must Read) by tobbybiggs: 6:55pm On Nov 24, 2010
@D-sense,  thanks brof,  i appreciate alot !

@ Everyone,

Thank ya'll  for the comments,  Its really interesting reading your different views.

At least it has given me some idea's on what step to take. Not all comments has been so right but a few made some point which i appreciate and for Mr. or Mrs. Whoever was talking bout being layed or something like dat, LMAO, ( Your Thinking Bad O! ) but hey, I don't think i needed the harsh words tho,  but all the same,  Thank you!

Smiles, "( -  -  )"
Re: She Loves Me But Wants To Know My Account Balance? (must Read) by Dsense(m): 5:38am On Nov 25, 2010
Omolola1:

Then tell her
Re: She Loves Me But Wants To Know My Account Balance? (must Read) by SALady(f): 8:03am On Nov 25, 2010
tobbybiggs:

@D-sense, thanks brof, i appreciate alot !

@ Everyone,

Thank ya'll for the comments, Its really interesting reading your different views.

At least it has given me some idea's on what step to take. Not all comments has been so right but a few made some point which i appreciate and for Mr. or Mrs. Whoever was talking bout being layed or something like dat, LMAO, ( Your Thinking Bad O! ) but hey, I don't think i needed the harsh words tho, but all the same, Thank you!

Smiles, "( - - )"

aawww!! your light heartedness is sooooo shweeeet, hope your situation works out for the best. Good Luck!

Oh! I personally wasnt being hush, just having fun on your account, you'll get used to it. it means nothing really.
Re: She Loves Me But Wants To Know My Account Balance? (must Read) by 190: 2:46pm On Nov 25, 2010
angry angry
Re: She Loves Me But Wants To Know My Account Balance? (must Read) by vivaladiva(f): 3:02pm On Nov 25, 2010
@cyber g -----a womans worth is inversely proportional to the nos of times guys have banged her---------------------wtf is this-----r u possibly insinuating that a man dat has bannged 50 girls at the rate of 50 each is worth more than a woman who has done exactly the same thing
Re: She Loves Me But Wants To Know My Account Balance? (must Read) by MMM2(m): 5:32pm On Nov 25, 2010
it is not a big deal, if u have money(trillon) let her known ur account balance, most of our girls fall in luv with ur money n't with u, but remeber she did ask 4 de money. Just last xams i used my statement of account to sew a cloth.
Re: She Loves Me But Wants To Know My Account Balance? (must Read) by HighChief4(m): 6:45pm On Nov 25, 2010
vivaladiva:

@cyber g -----a womans worth is inversely proportional to the nos of times guys have banged her---------------------wtf is this-----r u possibly insinuating that a man dat has bannged 50 girls at the rate of 50 each is worth more than a woman who has done exactly the same thing

Yeah, thats what he is saying
Re: She Loves Me But Wants To Know My Account Balance? (must Read) by dbigrod(m): 4:21pm On Nov 26, 2010
vivaladiva:

its a man`s world.d earlier u realise this the better.
Re: She Loves Me But Wants To Know My Account Balance? (must Read) by vivaladiva(f): 6:28am On Mar 10, 2011
because ur a man----stay there make ur pata dey play with ur ballls----its a mans world, seriously they need to bring back slavery for some special black men, after u work for plantation die, i go see how u wan open det ur twisted mouth take talk ----its a mans world----so if its a mans world that means u sld behave like a wild boar, plsssssssssssss even if its a mans world it def aint ur type of man that owns it
Re: She Loves Me But Wants To Know My Account Balance? (must Read) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 12, 2011
Guy put ur hands in ur pocket and walk away before u get hurt more than u have right now undecided
Re: She Loves Me But Wants To Know My Account Balance? (must Read) by Genius100: 11:04pm On Mar 12, 2011
Toby,

As a true guyman that's know women like the back of my hand, I will advise you. First, if you live abroad and you want to marry a girl in Nigeria, you are taking a HUGE RISK. Now if you are going to take this risk, you should have no doubts in your mind regarding the character of the woman.

This girl you are describing get as e be,  She really has no tangible career, she has the temerity to ask you for your bank account and she's playing major mind games with you then turns around and accuse you of not trusting her, and even had the gall to say she forgives you.

Ol boy, shine your eyes. My advise to you,  Take things very very slow with this girl. DO NOT be exclusive with her. Keep dating and looking for other women that you can compare and contrast to her and give everything time, so her true character will continue to come out.

If you go carry this kind girl for house now, I feel sorry for you. She probably will not work and will be unable to contribute anything meaningful to the house, she will be gallivanting around looking for actress jobs, probably banging producers and all. Ol boy, no dull yourself, Wake up. A true guy man don yan you o,

Regarding her not enjoying sex, she may have been circumcised. So if she is not enjoyig it now, chances are that she won't enjoy it after you marry her. Ol boy, once again, shine your eyes
Re: She Loves Me But Wants To Know My Account Balance? (must Read) by horny4u(f): 11:47pm On Mar 12, 2011
You are hugging her ass licking it begging it infact p u s s i whipping is worrying if u were my son I will dash u a slap she is a strong woman if u donot man she will play u into doing as she wishes all the time and then get bored of dominating and kick ur buttt to the curb.
Give her some space and buy some manly dignity next time you are in Lagos.

Buy yourself some goat weed for testorone.
Respect her but me the man and she will love u more insteading calling like a speed dial if I were her I will get you to send your whole account get on your knees and then dump you.
Re: She Loves Me But Wants To Know My Account Balance? (must Read) by otokx(m): 5:50am On Mar 13, 2011
Interesting

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys What Can Mek U Beat Ur Partner? / / IG Of Police Set To Marry Safiya Bunu In September

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.