Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:47 PM

Is It Proper To Marry Your Age Mate? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper To Marry Your Age Mate? (1866 Views)

Yahoo Don Turn Everybody To Age Mate....Dis small boy won follow me do / Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? / Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Proper To Marry Your Age Mate? by Godspowerhum04(m): 5:22pm On Nov 29, 2019
nairalanders i need ur opinions pls
Re: Is It Proper To Marry Your Age Mate? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 29, 2019
yes,

is there any rule that say you shouldnt date or marry your age mate

4 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Marry Your Age Mate? by comradewanle(m): 5:30pm On Nov 29, 2019
Why not.....even person older than you. Age is a function of '0123456789'. Love and understanding matter most.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Marry Your Age Mate? by bigdaddyhech: 5:39pm On Nov 29, 2019
OP you can marry your junior, mate and even senior o...

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Marry Your Age Mate? by mamajj17(f): 10:05pm On Nov 29, 2019
Age is Nothing but a Number, Happiness matters most kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper To Marry Your Age Mate? by Nobody: 2:34am On Nov 30, 2019
if some guys can marry their great grand mom"s age then what is wrong in marrying ur age mate.go for who u prefer jor grin grin
Re: Is It Proper To Marry Your Age Mate? by CAPSLOCKED: 5:32am On Nov 30, 2019
mamajj17:

WHEN WOMEN SAY THIS, IT'S USUALLY BECAUSE THEY ARE AROUND 40+ AND EXPIRING, AND JUST NEED ANY MAN (EVEN A TODDLER) TO COME TO THEIR RESCUE.

YOUNGER WOMEN UNDER 28 ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR RICH MEN THAT ARE 35 TO 70.

AGE IS NOT JUST A NUMBER TO WOMEN, AND THAT'S IS WHY THEY ALWAYS WANT TO HIDE, REDUCE OR INCREASE IT.

AND NOT HAPPINESS MATTERS THE MOST... BUT A MAN'S ABILITY TO PROVIDE.

STOP DREAMING.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Proper To Marry Your Age Mate? by Nobody: 6:11am On Nov 30, 2019
Nothing wrong with it.

It's only ignorant Nigerian men that make marrying their age mate a big deal.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Marry Your Age Mate? by Easybela(f): 7:23am On Nov 30, 2019
The age gap between my neighbor and his wife is like 8years,the man looks very old now while the wife is still very fresh. Of course ,the satisfaction from "za ozza room" has diminished thereby making the wife to go out. But marrying your mate will make both of you to age and weaken same time,there are later disadvantages associated with marrying to someone much older.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Marry Your Age Mate? by Bola146(f): 9:46am On Nov 30, 2019
mamajj17:

Thanks jare..

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Marry Your Age Mate? by Dunnigrace(m): 10:24am On Nov 30, 2019
Lol
Re: Is It Proper To Marry Your Age Mate? by Omar09(m): 10:48am On Nov 30, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

WHEN WOMEN SAY THIS, IT'S USUALLY BECAUSE THEY ARE AROUND 40+ AND EXPIRING, AND JUST NEED ANY MAN (EVEN A TODDLER) TO COME TO THEIR RESCUE.

AGE IS NOT JUST A NUMBER TO WOMEN, AND THAT'S IS WHY THEY ALWAYS WANT TO HIDE, REDUCE OR INCREASE IT.

STOP DREAMING.

This deep. You just got a follower.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Proper To Marry Your Age Mate? by Omar09(m): 10:56am On Nov 30, 2019
theButterfly:
Nothing wrong with it.

It's only ignorant Nigerian men that make marrying their age mate a big deal.

Yeah, ignorant men working to make a living so that they can take care of their woman financially. They are so ignorant they could notice that all women want is someone who loves them and to love......

Did you read what you what before posting it?

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Marry Your Age Mate? by lilmax(m): 11:02am On Nov 30, 2019
If you want your wife to look somehow at 35 then go ahead

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Marry Your Age Mate? by Martinez39(m): 11:04am On Nov 30, 2019
When she says age is just a number.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Marry Your Age Mate? by Kingsteve(m): 11:08am On Nov 30, 2019
Not a big deal to be honest.
It's just that most women age faster and look older after child birth.
She really needs to put in a whole lot of work to be in shape.

So, if you can deal with her looking older than you in the long run, why not?
Go ahead and marry away... grin
Re: Is It Proper To Marry Your Age Mate? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 30, 2019
I should be directing the question towards you. Your response has nothing to do w| my own nor the topic at hand.

Omar09:

Yeah, ignorant men working to make a living so that they can take care of their woman financially. They are so ignorant they could notice that all women want is someone who loves them and to love......

Did you read what you what before posting it?
Re: Is It Proper To Marry Your Age Mate? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 30, 2019
Easybela:
The age gap between my neighbor and his wife is like 8years,the man looks very old now while the wife is still very fresh. Of course ,the satisfaction from "za ozza room" has diminished thereby making the wife to go out. But marrying your mate will make both of you to age and weaken same time,there are later disadvantages associated with marrying to someone much older.
8 years different?
When the man is 58 the woman will look older than the man, 8 years is not much at all. Now when I see some of my female class mate, I just shake my head. How wish I come marry this one so na old woman I for day live together with now?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Marry Your Age Mate? by Biglittlelois(f): 3:36pm On Nov 30, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

STOP DREAMING.

At least the white ancestors some of you marry stays true to the word "age is just a number" or would you say they are not females? Can same be said of men looking for ancestors to provide for them, happiness doesn't matter to them too as far as the dough is coming in, they prefer the the white ancestors to provide till they reach the age of no return then they can inherit their life insurance cos they see too lazy to work, sometimes it is good to remove the huge plastered cement on y"all eyes before commenting, in this case a woman is providing for your lazy ass.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Marry Your Age Mate? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 30, 2019
Easybela:
its what the man is probably taking that is aging him or he has some sort of terminal disease (diabetes,hypertension) which he is not taking care of.does he smoke? does he drink? many nigerian men indulge in such and its what makes dem to look haggard and also 8 yrs is not that much.if u talking of 15yrs-20 yrs difference i go understand cheesy.but as for dat aging part and weakness in za oza room from the guy na im bad habit or disease dey diminish am.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Marry Your Age Mate? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 30, 2019
Biglittlelois:

At least the white ancestors some of you marry stays true to the word "age is just a number" or would you say they are not females? Can same be said of men looking for ancestors to provide for them, happiness doesn't matter to them too as far as the dough is coming in, they prefer the the white ancestors to provide till they reach the age of no return then they can inherit their life insurance cos they see too lazy to work, sometimes it is good to remove the huge plastered cement on y"all eyes before commenting, in this case a woman is providing for your lazy ass.
all this one na hustle for papers..dem get younger nigerian wife or fiancee back at home grin
Re: Is It Proper To Marry Your Age Mate? by Biglittlelois(f): 3:52pm On Nov 30, 2019
lefulefu:
all this one na hustle for papers..dem get younger nigerian wife or fiancee back at home grin

So all of a sudden they don't have preference, they don't want the ancestors life insurance abi? Only papers? Or immediately they get there they automatically get papers? Be deceiving yourselves there.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Marry Your Age Mate? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 30, 2019
Biglittlelois:

So all of a sudden they don't have preference, they don't want the ancestors life insurance abi? Only papers? Or immediately they get there they automatically get papers? Be deceiving yourselves there.
wen hunger waya person he would do the unthinkable cheesy cheesy ...anything to get out of the hellhole(nigeria) grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Is It Proper To Marry Your Age Mate? by tunize(m): 6:11pm On Nov 30, 2019
Can marry far junior, age mate or older not far older shall cos nor age rule in marriage.
Abi e get anybody wen know how many years adam take senior eve?

(1) (Reply)

Should I Breakup With Her? / Can You Proudly Die For The President Of Your Country?? / Chidinma Is Nothing But Another Wh0re And Should Be Locked Up For Good!- Redpill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.